• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

beanman25

Trading Hotline Miami Steam key for another game. PM me games you have up for trade, I might have a lot of them hence why I'm asking for lists!

Thanks! :)

Blastoise

Banned
So I brought the PS Vita AC3 Bundle and the PS+ trials don't work without a credit card. I have 3 x 1 month trials for the US PS+, they are able to stack.

Does someone want to trade my 3 x 1 month PS+ trials for an actual 3 month PS+ card (US).

You need a credit card to activate the PS+ trials and mine is not being accepted. The value of a 3 month card is $18 on amazon.

I would love to do a one to one swap.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Positive Feedback for Dwayne.

Speedy communication, good price, fast delivery. Great seller! :)

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
How about answering your PM next time?

NoReN sold me Xbox Live points, not Sony All Stars. Either way, I got, like, 10 offers for Sony All Stars and have just now been going through them. I already jumped on the first lowest priced one (which yours wasn't). You'll get a reply - this was just for a totally different item.

Blastoise

Banned
I can also throw in $10 off ACIII for the PS3 or XBOX (on Amazon).

So its 3 x 1 month PS+ codes (US) and $10 off ACIII, for an 3 month PS+ card (US). Any takers, I'm also willing to listen to counter offers thanks.

So I brought the PS Vita AC3 Bundle and the PS+ trials don't work without a credit card. I have 3 x 1 month trials for the US PS+, they are able to stack.

Does someone want to trade my 3 x 1 month PS+ trials for an actual 3 month PS+ card (US).

You need a credit card to activate the PS+ trials and mine is not being accepted. The value of a 3 month card is $18 on amazon.

I would love to do a one to one swap.

damn, thought that would happen, that happened last year with the ps+ in the holiday bundle

lol trust my credit card info with sony, no thanks :p

hmmmm i might have to trade these now

Anyone have a download code for Donkey Kong Original Edition for the 3DS they want to sell? I can paypal you the money, PM if you have one you're willing to sell.

renjility

Neo Member
Steam Codes:

Hitman Absolution Professional Edition + Sniper Challenge Pre-Order DLC - $25

Borderlands 2 + Premier Club Pre-Order DLC - $20

Borderlands 2 + Premier Club DLC 4-pack - $65

Sleeping Dogs Limited Edition (includes George St Pierre/Police Protection DLCs) - $15

PS3:

Sleeping Dogs - New + Sealed -$35 Shipped US.

Dark Souls - Mint - $30 Shipped US.

I'm Neogaf Gold - All via Paypal, PM if interested!

Jonboy

-PS All-Stars download code for Vita for sale. Asking $30. Can email code immediately upon receipt of payment.

-Also have a $10 Amazon promotional credit toward the purchase of the standard edition Assassin's Creed III on PS3 & Xbox360. Asking $5.

PM me if you're interested. Thanks!
Looks like most are asking less than this.

I'll go $25 for the All-Stars code and ill throw in the $10 off coupon for AC3 for free.

zychi

Banned
i'm selling 2 ps vita 4 gig cards. $10 bucks each. no charge for shipping.

lookin for paypal
amazon payments
psn store codes
steam game trades are also welcome

I listed this on eBay (although I didn't mention the CFW on eBay because I didn't want my auction to be removed), but if anyone still wants it, and if there are no bids on the auction yet, feel free to PM me and I will take it down.

Hate to be anal about this, but remove the link to ebay. It violates the rules of this thread....

ntropy

Assassin's Creed III PC $40 DD (Ubishop code)
Paypal or Amazon Payments, PM

oCCDX.jpg

Selling all for 50:

Download code for PSAS Vita
Assassins Creed Vita on cart
4 Gig Vita memory cart

AC and the 4 Gig cart are from the AC Vita package and thus no official box.

Will accept payment in PSN or Amazon credit. Would prefer Amazon.

TriAceJP

Alright everybody, it is your favourite Marketplace feedback poster bringing you up-to-date with the latest happenin's this week on GAF!

Plus

daevv
etae
Einbroch
Silh
suffah

Gold

Allan Holdsworth

And there you have it! Congratulations and thank yous to everybody on that list! We couldn't be here without you! Go buy yourself something nice :D

Now for a more personal post,

I am looking for the Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood blu-rays. These aren't really a must own for me but if you have them and want to let them go at a fair price, please feel free to PM me.

Wanted to Sell:

iPhone 4 (AT&T, 8GB, Jailbroken. Fantastic condition) - $200

Kingdom Hearts 3DS - $25
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy - $30

Bah, one post away from #12345!

Have:
Call of Duty: Black Ops II code, including the Nuketown 2025 map [Steam Redeemable Code]
Just Cause [Steam Redeemable Code]
Just Cause 2 [Steam Redeemable Code]
Psychonauts [Steam Gift]
Quantum Conundrum [Steam Redeemable Code]
Saints Row: The Third Franchise Pack [Steam Gift]
Supreme Commander 2 [Steam Redeemable Code]
Worms Ultimate Mayhem [Steam Gift]

Want:
Paypal

OR

Trade: (all Steam)
Alpha Protocol
Half-Life Complete
Krater
Torchlight II
XCOM: Enemy Unknown

I'm also looking for unused digital codes for Marvel (particularly Marvel NOW) and DC comics. I'm willing to pay via Paypal. PM me with what you have available.

Blastoise

Banned
Ok. I'm selling:
- 3 months of PlayStation Plus (US) (3 x 1 month codes)
- $10 off Assassins Creed 3 for XBOX or PS3 (Amazon only)

For US$15. Paypal or Amazon Credit. PM me if interested or have a counter offer.

Note: Must have a US credit card linked to use PS+ codes.

Update to my previous post:

In addition to the digital version of PS All Stars, I'll also throw in the $10 discount code from amazon for assassins creed 3 on ps360.

$26. PM if you want.

Please re-read the OP, specifically where it says to wait 150 posts to relist your items for sale. It keeps the spam to a minimum. If you have changes, you can always edit your posts.

Looking to buy. PM with details.
PS2
Devil Summoner 2
PSP
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
FFIV Complete
Ultimate Ghosts n Goblins
SNES
The Legend of Zelda LTTP
Castlevania IV
SMB All Stars
Star Fox
Gradius 3
3ds
SMT:Devil Survivor Overclocked
DS
Castlevania Order of Ecclesia
Chrono Trigger
SMT: Strange Journey

_MG_6293.jpg

NeoGAF Plus, yo. Plus I'm an awesome CAG seller with 252 positive feedback.

WTS:

Official Sony PS3 Wireless Bluetooth Headset (barely used) - $18
Summer Wars Blu-ray - $10
Prince of Persia (360) - $5
Mercenaries 2 (360) - $5
PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale Full Game Download (Vita) - $20
God of War Origins Collection PSN Code (Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus HD PS3 games) - $10
Assassin's Creed: Liberation (Vita cart only) - $22

Mafia II Collector's Edition (360, sealed) - $25
Alpha Protocol (360, sealed) - $6.50
RAGE: Anarchy Edition (360, sealed) - $7.50
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY (PS3) - $10
Batman: Arkham City Steam Key (non-GOTY) - $4.50
Red Faction: Armageddon Steam Key - $1.50

All prices are shipped within the US only. PayPal only.

WTB:

Ragnarok Odyssey (Vita)

Positive Feedback for Keys.

Negotiated PSN card code was sent after a short delay, and work just as described!

Please enjoy PSASBR, with my thanks!

zkylon

zkylewd
Hi, anyone willing to part with the Fallout 1 or 2 old vintage boxes? Manual too, if possible.

It'd be my dream to have a Fallout 1 boxed copy.

Have:
Call of Duty: Black Ops II code, including the Nuketown 2025 map [Steam Redeemable Code]
Just Cause [Steam Redeemable Code]
Just Cause 2 [Steam Redeemable Code]
Psychonauts [Steam Gift]
Quantum Conundrum [Steam Redeemable Code]
Saints Row: The Third Franchise Pack [Steam Gift]
Supreme Commander 2 [Steam Redeemable Code]
Worms Ultimate Mayhem [Steam Gift]

Want:
Paypal

OR

Trade: (all Steam)
Alpha Protocol
Half-Life Complete
Krater
Torchlight II
XCOM: Enemy Unknown

I'm also looking for unused digital codes for Marvel (particularly Marvel NOW) and DC comics. I'm willing to pay via Paypal. PM me with what you have available.

Positive feedback for zychi. Traded Black Ops II for XCOM. Thanks for a smooth process and for holding off from sleeping to complete the trade. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom