• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for as much as I have bought from users here, I've finally had 2 negative experiences.

One is from a seller who I positively believe sent my item but unfortunately it either got misplaced or stolen during the shipping process. While the other seller sadly seems to have been full of shit all along.

Now the one that is full of shit, I plan on getting my money back if it's not here this week as he's promised for the 10th time.

However, what's the etiquette on dealing with a seller who you know sent you something but you haven't received it yet?

As someone who sells on Amazon, I know the seller assumes all costs until the buyer receives their product, but in this case, I would feel bad asking for the full amount back.

Anyway, was hoping for some input here, thanks.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Also selling my PSASBR Code for Vita. $20

PM me and we can work it out.

It's for the downloadable Vita version, though?

Yeah, but I thought I read somewhere that you need to have the disc to access the copy of the game that comes with it? Unless the instructions say just out code in and profit?

Yeah, but I thought I read somewhere that you need to have the disc to access the copy of the game that comes with it? Unless the instructions say just out code in and profit?

Here's what the email says.

myemail said:
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for your order of PlayStation Vita Assassin's Creed III Liberation Bundle. Now it's time to get you your bonus codes.

This code will give you access to the downloadable version of PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale for PlayStation Vita.

Here is your code: <BOOGABOOGABOOGA>

How to Use Your Code:
1. Open an account on the PlayStation Network (or use your existing account).
2. From the PlayStation Vita home menu, select the PS Store icon.
3. Select the Redeem Codes icon.
4. Enter the DLC code. Please note that the code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.
5. Once the code has been entered correctly, click Next.
6. Once you accept the terms, you will be taken to the download screen.

Koroviev

So for as much as I have bought from users here, I've finally had 2 negative experiences.

One is from a seller who I positively believe sent my item but unfortunately it either got misplaced or stolen during the shipping process. While the other seller sadly seems to have been full of shit all along.

Now the one that is full of shit, I plan on getting my money back if it's not here this week as he's promised for the 10th time.

However, what's the etiquette on dealing with a seller who you know sent you something but you haven't received it yet?

As someone who sells on Amazon, I know the seller assumes all costs until the buyer receives their product, but in this case, I would feel bad asking for the full amount back.

Anyway, was hoping for some input here, thanks.

Is the lost item insured and did it ship with delivery confirmation?

Jonboy

-PS All-Stars download code for Vita for sale. Asking $30. Can email code immediately upon receipt of payment.

-Also have a $10 Amazon promotional credit toward the purchase of the standard edition Assassin's Creed III on PS3 & Xbox360. Asking $5.

PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

n64coder

I think the same is true for Neogaf. The seller assumes responsibility. That's why it's important to use delivery confirmation and if the item is expensive, to use insurance.
Sucks for the seller but that's life.

Offering PSAS Vita download code in exchange for 20 dollar Amazon or iTunes credit (just buy it and give me the code).

I also have a 10 dollars off AC3 on PS3 or 360 code from Amazon that I'd trade for 5 dollars of Amazon or iTunes credit.

randomkid

Selling the Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Vita code for $25 (or $25 Amazon credit/equivalent). I'll throw in my $10 off Assassin's Creed 3 coupon too. PM me!

Koroviev

No for both.

Though he did ask me if I wanted to pay to have the item registered, which was $4 but I politely declined.

Then the seller is really at fault here. You didn't receive the item you paid for, and he didn't take any steps to ensure against this possibility.

acevans2

Well I'll put my PS All-Stars download code for sale here, but it looks like everyone already had this idea... Make an offer- I'll PM you the code immediately upon payment received.

I'll also accept a trade for Persona 4 Golden or Little Big Planet (VITA), though I'll have to compensate you in addition to just PS All-Stars for this.

Pangya

Have a couple of things to sell.

I have three Wii U Deluxes from preorders (wanted to ensure I would get one at launch!). I'm letting these go for cost ($377 includes CA tax) plus shipping of your choice (FedEx ground is the cheapest I believe). I'll return them at the end of this week if I don't end up selling them.

I also have the Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Vita download code for $23.

Also have the Assassin's Creed Liberation Vita game cart (comes in the little plastic thing from the bundle) for $20 shipped.

Finally I'm selling my black Vita along with Gravity Rush, 4GB memory card, and official carrying case for $190 shipped. It currently has the Persona 4 Golden skin/screen protector on it, but previously had the Hori protector on it so there are no visible scratches at all on the front of the unit. The back of the unit has none that I am aware of either:

2012-11-25%252011.16.22.jpg

I accept Amazon payments or Paypal as a gift, otherwise throw in the Paypal fees as well.

NoRéN

Then the seller is really at fault here. You didn't receive the item you paid for, and he didn't take any steps to ensure against this possibility.
Yup. It should have been the sellers responsibility to determine if the item was worth insuring. Delivery confirmation is cheap. No excuse not to get it.

Kingven

Hi.. I'm selling CIVILIZATION V Regular Edition (US Only) (Download Code) .. 4 USD$.. I accept Paypal..

I bought it from Amazon long time ago but i couldnt activate it because it was region locked..

Any offer just PM me...

so many PS all stars on here, game can't be that bad? can it

long shot but anyone that has a physical copy of Playstation All stars want to trade it for my download code for playstation all stars? its a physical for digital trade, first one done on here ;P

I'll sell my digital PS All Stars code for the Vita. Price is $26.

If I get the game I'd just get the PS3 version myself, which is why I'm selling.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Anyone else selling their three months of PS+ trials for $12? Can they all be used by one person?

I have a bunch of 1600 Microsoft point cards for sale/trade. I'm looking for 17$/ea PayPal or will trade for $20 PSN, steam, or Wii U cards. I'd prefer to just deal in codes over email.

I also have a playstation all-stars digital code from the amazon bundle. Asking $25 PayPal like everyone else.

Brand new Diablo III Collector's Edition still shrink wrapped. $125 shipped.

I have a near mint PSP-1000. Comes with original box, ac adapter, pouch, Daxter UMD, 2 Sony MS-Pro 4gb sticks, running the latest CFW. Looking for $70 shipped.

Finally this is a long shot, but I have the "Rare/Blue" quality spectral tiger mount in World of Warcraft. I would sell for $100. You would need a character on Stormreaver Alliance US at least level 20 to redeem it for your account. Only takes a few hours to hit if you don't want to transfer.

I'm [++++++]

Vita code.
90 days (30 trials x3) of PlayStation Plus $12

Includes Shipping within US.

Creative Zen Vision M 30GB $50
Battery life is good. Comes with a few thousand songs. Screen is scratch free, body has minor nicks in the side seam.

Super Mario Collection (Mario All-Stars) Super Famicom version *saves still on cart* $15

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo $15
Light scratches on disc.

**CODE SOLD!!!***

ALSO GAUGING: Any interests in old Sega CD games? Found more in my closet I didn't know I had. Will post pics... all include the BIG jewel cases, but some are missing their instruction manuals. Found a few cheapy 32X games too.

WILL INCLUDE: Sonic Cd and others.

Yuripaw

Banned
I am way overdue on doing some of these, but I need to leave positive feedback for multiple users. I'm sorry, I'm a terrible, and lazy person >_<

Users FoeHammer, zugzug, and Raitosaito all very positive feedback. Pleasure to work with, and good communication from them all.

Edit: Also, is there anyone who is selling their Playstation All Stars Vita code interested in a trade? Instead of paypal gift, I can offer a steam game or games gift of up to $20 (maybe a lil more). PM me if anyone's interested.

If no one's interested in the PS all stars trade, I'm also interested in gifting steam games in exchange for MSP, or PSN $

Selling a PSP 2000 with permanent CFW 6.60 PRO-B10. There are some very light scratches and scuffs on the screen, but they are not noticeable when playing.

Included is:

PSP 2000
8 GB Memory Card
Charging Cable
Traveling Case
Pandora Battery and Magic memory stick for flashing the PSP if you ever brick it

vyKWW.jpg

NMwwR.jpg

I haven't sold on Neogaf before, but my feedback on eBay is positive. Paypal only. Feel free to send me a message through eBay too if you'd like. Looking for about $100 shipped.

I listed this on eBay (although I didn't mention the CFW on eBay because I didn't want my auction to be removed), but if anyone still wants it, and if there are no bids on the auction yet, feel free to PM me and I will take it down.

SiDCrAzY

SOLD.
Last try before I just post it up on Ebay:
I just bought myself a white Vita, selling my black 3G/Wifi one now.

Includes:
3G/Wifi Vita in great condition, I babied this thing ever since I bought it.
Original box it came in with the AR cards and AC adapter.
4gb memory card
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Wipeout 2048(with an unused online pass)
Gravity Rush
Mortal Kombat

I'm thinking $230 shipped. US only.

PM if anybody has questions.

NoRéN

Positive Feedback for Dacvak

Sold him some MS points. Paid fast and communicated quickly. Really easy transaction overall. Highly recommended.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
NoRéN;44739369 said:
Positive Feedback for Dacvak

Sold him some MS points. Paid fast and communicated quickly. Really easy transaction overall. Highly recommended.

Positive feedback for NoRéN.

Same to him! Everything went smoothly. Fast communication, quick delivery, good price. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom