• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have The Following Steam gifts/codes available:

- Prototype 1
- Nuclear Dawn
- Portal 1
- Monday Night Combat
- The Ship 2-pack

Want:

- Crysis 1 for Origin or Steam

kuYuri

I have the following Steam keys:

Metro 2033
Warhammer 40K: Space Marine
Red Faction Guerrilla
Red Faction Armageddon

Willing to trade more than one game from the list for current games on sale on Steam (Witcher 2, Castle Crashers 4-pack) or accept Paypal.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Lowered prices!

All of these are for Xbox 360. Prices include shipping. All DLC codes are used. If you're interested in an item, but you see it for less on another site, let me know and I'll be glad to lower the price. Open to any offers/trades as well.

Bioshock 2- $7
Fallout: New Vegas (no manual, vanilla, disc is from the Ultimate Edition)- $5 (I have a disc from the normal version as well if you'd rather have that disc art, but it does have some scratches. Installs and works properly though)
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary- $17
Need For Speed Shift- $7
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II- $11
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars- $10
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath- $11
Borderlands Game of the Year Edition- $18
If you buy multiple games, I'll knock off a bit of the price. If you'd like the whole lot, I'll part with it for $70 shipped.

I also have a Halo 4 LE. I'm not sure what to price it at (War Games Map Pass is used, but all other codes are unused). Make me an offer if interested.

Lastly, looking to sell a cosmo black 3DS (not an XL). Great condition, I can provide pics upon request. Everything is included, AR cards are still sealed. $110 shipped. I also have a complete copy of Pokemon White 2. $30 shipped. If you'd like to buy both together, I'll knock it down to $132 shipped. I have positive feedback, buy with confidence!

MrMephistoX

Selling Hori SC5 Stick with full Sanwa buttons and stick for $105 shipped . Phone died so I'll upload photos tomorrow if you need me to or I can just PM you but for reference it's this stick:

6995402-15089165-thumbnail.jpg

Also selling Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance for 3DS for $25 shipped.

kingdom-hearts-3d-dream-drop-distance-en.jpg

JaseMath

Looking to sell my Gold Skyward Sword Wii Remote. It's been used to play Skyward Sword only and is in like new condition. Looking for $60, but as I'm judging the price based on eBay prices, I'm willing to entertain other offers. Thanks!

ccbfan

I got this Farcry 3/MOH DL coupon from my new graphics card.

Don't like FPS games so neither of these really interest me.

How much can I get for this? $20-$30?

Yuripaw

Banned
WTS:

Persona 4 Golden: Solid Gold Edition (Brand new) - sold

So...I ordered 2 by accident from gamestop.com, when I meant to order one of these. I tried getting the order altered, or canceled, but they told me over the phone it was too late. Instead of dealing with gamestop trying to return it, I'd rather sell it to someone on here.

Also selling

1 month Xbox live code (2 available) - $5 each (paypal gift only for this item)

mkenyon

Banned
For Sale:

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale for Vita code - $15

Fully built monster gaming rig - $1300

ASUS Sabertooth P67
Intel 2500K running at 4.5Ghz (can set lower if you'd like)
8GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600.
Corsair Force GT 120GB
Corsair H60
ASUS RoG Matrix 7970 running at 1190 MHz (~15% faster than a 680)
ASUS Xonar DX
2xSamsung Spinpoint F3 1TB
Fractal Define R4
2x140mm Fractal Fans
2x120mm BitFenix Spectre Pro Fans
Seasonic X750 w/ Psychosleeve Braided Cables

The RoG Matrix is only in the dark picture above. Others are with the DCII 7970 which is almost the same size. This runs quieter than my fully watercooled build, no joke. Basically silent even at load.

I'd be willing to drop some parts to drop the price on it a bit, but the Motherboard and CPU gotta go. Thought I'd put the whole thing up to see if there's any bites though.

Alternatively, I'd sell the 2500K, H60, and P67 Sabertooth for $300. Not really wanting to part out anything else though.

Want:
Vita Memory card - 16 or 32GB.

I searched and found some discussion concerning this but did not seem to be answered conclusively: is it okay to put up Steam accounts for sale? It's against Steam's TOS to sell accounts, so if that means it isn't okay to do this here, no problem. I simply made a mistake by buying so many Steam games that my PC cannot run hardly at all. I was sure I was going to be getting a gaming PC in a few months, but my gf and I decided to finally get a new HDTV instead, which is frankly more important to me.

Again, if it's against some rule here, not a problem, just wanted to ask first.

Dwayne

Wanted: Looking for someone to do me the kind favour of buying Persona 4 Golden: Solid Gold Edition for me from GameStop. No need for international delivery, I have a US address but they don't accept my international CC.

t-ramp

I searched and found some discussion concerning this but did not seem to be answered conclusively: is it okay to put up Steam accounts for sale? It's against Steam's TOS to sell accounts, so if that means it isn't okay to do this here, no problem. I simply made a mistake by buying so many Steam games that my PC cannot run hardly at all. I was sure I was going to be getting a gaming PC in a few months, but my gf and I decided to finally get a new HDTV instead, which is frankly more important to me.

Again, if it's against some rule here, not a problem, just wanted to ask first.
Nope, not allowed.

toneroni

Wanted: Looking for someone to do me the kind favour of buying Persona 4 Golden: Solid Gold Edition for me from GameStop. No need for international delivery, I have a US address but they don't accept my international CC.
It's dead already. Can't add to cart

Dwayne

I simply made a mistake by buying so many Steam games that my PC cannot run hardly at all. I was sure I was going to be getting a gaming PC in a few months, but my gf and I decided to finally get a new HDTV instead, which is frankly more important to me.
Cool if you don't want to, but I think it's worth mentioning that most PC titles these days will run on 3-5 year old PC rigs. You won't get to max settings, but you should be able to pull console level graphics. An upgrade from whatever you have to a somewhat capable machine may only cost $100 or so, depending. Food for thought.

steveovig

Looking to unload my Wii fast. It's white w/Wiimote, Nunchuk, AV cord, Component cord, and power cord and Wii Sports. It is missing one of the plates that cover the Gamecube inputs but I may be able to find that. I'm looking for $45 shipped OBO as I just want this thing out of my sight.

WTS

I have a black 3DS (not XL) in mint condition, with the original box, manuals, etc and a few games. Taken good care of it.

I have:

-Super Mario 3D Land
-Resident Evil: Revelations
-Pokemon Black 2
-Pokemon Heartgold (don't have a case)
-Kid Icarus: Uprising
-Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars
-Carrying pouch
-Case to store the 3DS and games

Looking for $200 for everything.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
For Sale:

ASUS Sabertooth P67
Corsair Force GT 120GB
Corsair H60
ASUS Xonar DX
Fractal Define R4
2x140mm Fractal Fans

The RoG Matrix is only in the dark picture above. Others are with the DCII 7970 which is almost the same size. This runs quieter than my fully watercooled build, no joke. Basically silent even at load.

I'd be willing to drop some parts to drop the price on it a bit, but the Motherboard and CPU gotta go. Thought I'd put the whole thing up to see if there's any bites though.

Alternatively, I'd sell the 2500K, H60, and P67 Sabertooth for $300. Not really wanting to part out anything else though.
I support this listing.

Anyone selling their Gold Nunchuck from Club Nintendo or willing to use their points for it?

Prefer it still sealed. Please PM me with your price, thanks!

JudgmentZefhyr

Neo Member
Looking to buy the following games:

PS3:
Yakuza 3
Yakuza 4
Dragon's Dogma
Catherine: Love is Over Edition
Darksiders
Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny
Persona 4 Arena (with soundtrack)

Wii:
Monster Hunter Tri
Tales of Symphonia 2

Gamecube:
Tales of Symphonia

PS2:
Ar Tonelico Delux Edition
Tales of Legendia

For the games that have reprint versions with clear distinctions (like Player's Choice, or Game of the Year, etc), I'm only looking for the original copies. Also, must be willing to ship to Canada.

Movement

Probably a long shot selling these on here, but I'll give it a shot. First, a Minolta XL401 Super 8 camera with 5 B&W + Color film. 80's, near mint. Includes case. Asking $100 + shipping

SFFBX.jpg

ixVz1.jpg

Second, a near mint Sekonic L-398 Lightmeter, used to measure incident light. Asking $150 + shipping

yTmsY.jpg

Jburton

Banned
1. Windows 8 Pro 64-bit license

1. Windows 8 Pro 32-bit license

Make me an offer, all considered although I use Steam a lot so I will accept offers of Steam goods in trade.

Both keys legitimate (Dreamspark Premium / MSAA).

knee

Price drops

- NEOGAF GOLD -

PC (new and sealed, unless otherwise indicated)
  • Logitech G700 Gaming Mouse - $75 shipped
  • Logitech MK550 Mouse / Keyboard - $53 shipped
  • Logitech K350 Keyboard - $40 shipped
  • Logitech H360 USB Headset for PC - $17 Shipped
  • Logitech G300 Gaming Mouse - (signs of wear, used, lonely) - $17 shipped - Click for pictures!
  • 3 x Antec TriCool 120mm LED Fans (Blue) - $20 shipped
  • 3 x Antec TriCool 120mm LED Fans (Green) - $20 shipped

XBOX (new, sealed, and first party unless otherwise indicated)
  • White Chatpad (used) - $17 Shipped
  • White XBOX Wireless Controller PC Receiver - $17 Shipped
  • White XBOX Headset (unused, but no packaging) - $10 Shipped
  • Blue Wireless controller (non-chrome, out of print)
  • Hori EX2 Joystick for XBOX 360 - Used, Good Condition - $27 Shipped

PS3 (new, sealed, and first party unless otherwise indicated)
  • Silver DualShock3 (out of print) - $55 Shipped

LOOKING FOR:
  • Mechanical Keyboard
  • Black Ops (PS3)
  • PS Vita (non-3G)

Price lowered
I'm selling a full game download code for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale for Playstation Vita. I'm looking to get around $20 for it. PM me if interested. Thanks! The code is for US PSN.

Edit: This code is for PSVita, sorry if there was any confusion.

sk3tch

For Sale:

ASUS Sabertooth P67
Corsair Force GT 120GB
Corsair H60
ASUS Xonar DX
Fractal Define R4
2x140mm Fractal Fans

Wow...nice deal! And mkenyon is the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom