• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkryhewy

Selling my Playstation All Stars (vita) PSN code for $20 as well. Paypal gift payment, PM me if interested. Code emailed immediately upon payment.

Darkwater

Hi, anyone willing to part with the Fallout 1 or 2 old vintage boxes? Manual too, if possible.

It'd be my dream to have a Fallout 1 boxed copy.

I have 1 and 2. With Dutch text on the back, sadly. But still my most prized possessions!

Seen a few go on eBay.com for a few hundred bucks over the years. I wish you heaps of luck!

EDIT: you might catch a break on the nma-fallout.com forums. They're the oldschool bunch, after all.

Curufinwe

I'm selling:

3 months of PlayStation Plus (US) (3 x 1 month codes)

Note: You must have a US credit card linked to use the PS+ codes.

I would like to trade them for a $10 PSN code.

PM me if you are interested.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Repost:

I have a spare Wii U Deluxe system from Gamestop. I preordered in person and online to make sure I got one. I got one day shipping and it ended up being $398 after tax and shipping.

I'm willing to sell this at cost, plus you pay the full shipping cost, however much that is. If we go through Paypal, I don't want to have to incur any of those fees either, so we'll try as a gift, but if that doesn't go through, you'll have to pay those costs too.

I know it sounds like a rough sell, but I don't really feel like selling this on ebay and I figured I'd give it a chance before I return it to Gamestop and lose out on my shipping costs. Maybe a Gaffer out there is unable to find a system.

I'm Gaf Plus :)

Like many others in this thread, I also have several Playstation plus and allstars for sale/trade. I bought the Vita on amazon as well, and am willing to trade items for other vita games or paypal. (Pending sale)
I also have Forza Horizon in shrink for trade/sale.
Have an amazon code for $10 off Assassin's Creed 3 for PS3 or Xbox 360 if anyone wants it

ViolentP

Repost:

I have a spare Wii U Deluxe system from Gamestop. I preordered in person and online to make sure I got one. I got one day shipping and it ended up being $398 after tax and shipping.

I'm willing to sell this at cost, plus you pay the full shipping cost, however much that is. If we go through Paypal, I don't want to have to incur any of those fees either, so we'll try as a gift, but if that doesn't go through, you'll have to pay those costs too.

I know it sounds like a rough sell, but I don't really feel like selling this on ebay and I figured I'd give it a chance before I return it to Gamestop and lose out on my shipping costs. Maybe a Gaffer out there is unable to find a system.

I'm Gaf Plus :)

Contacted you via PM last week and you never replied.

Nekobo

Selling:

Cosmo Black 3DS - $115 shipped

It's in excellent shape. I even have Hori screenguards applied to both screens. Includes all the original packaging and documentation. I'll even throw in a Nyko Powergrip (the clasp that connects it to the system is slightly loose, but it still charges).

I'm a NeoGAF Plus seller, so buy with confidence!

sonitii

WTS
iPhone 4S 16 GB Unlocked & Jailbroken in excellent condition
- Running iOS 5.1.1
- Jailbroken. Cydia installed.
- It is an AT&T iPhone but has been IMEI unlocked. Works on GSM carriers worldwide. Just pop in a local pre-paid micro SIM card
- Original box and accessories included
- Excellent condition. Rarely had it without a case or screen protector on
- $400 shipped in the U.S.

inFamous Collection PS3
- Infamous 1 & 2, and Festival of Blood DLC voucher code
- Came bundled with the new PS3 slim bundle
-$25 shipped in the U.S. or trade for Tales of Graces F

WTB

Tales of Graces F PS3
- Looking to pay ~ $25 shipped

Final Fantasy XIII-2 PS3
-Looking to pay ~ $10 shipped

t-ramp

I've got a Nintendo 64 with a few games I'm looking to part ways with, ideally all in one go.

Nintendo 64 Console (Grey)
  • Works perfectly and is in good condition
  • Includes one controller (grey)
  • Includes power and AV cables
  • Includes 4MB expansion pack
  • No manuals or other documentation

Games included
  • Donkey Kong 64
  • Banjo Tooie
  • Bust-a-Move '99
  • The New Tetris
  • Tetrisphere

$55 shipped in the USA.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Positive feedback for moop2000. Bought his Megaman and Protoman plastic models - they came quick and in perfect condition! Also got me some extra pictures before I bought them at my request, so brownie points for being extra helpful!

th3dude

I'm still toying with the idea of moving to an iPhone 4S on Verizon.

If I do that, I'd be wanting to sell my Verizon Galaxy Nexus.

If anyone is selling or if there is anyone out there that is looking to make this trade, please PM me!

JeTmAn81

I am selling my PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Vita code for $25 with the $10 off Assassin's Creed III code thrown in for free. PM me if you are interested.

SELLING

- Brand new WiiU Deluxe systems
- Brand new WiiU basic system

I am selling these at cost plus actual shipping costs.

Deluxe systems cost $380.14 plus shipping via PayPal gift
Basic system costs $323.24 plus shipping via PayPal gift

I am a NeoGAF Gold seller/trader and have a large amount of positive feedback.

PM me if you're interested. Thanks

sk3tch

Want to buy:

Gauntlet XBLA
Defender XBLA
Paperboy XBLA

Will pay $15 each. Not sure if they're available via codes anymore but if someone has one kicking around that'd be awesome. No longer available to buy due to licensing...

KooPaL

SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK for KooPaL: he sold me like-new copies of Shenmue (DC) and Fifa 12 (Vita) for killer prices, and everything arrived in perfect condition. Also, great customer service and all-around nice person.

Positive feedback for AwRy108. Smooth and easy transactions all around and paid lightning quick. Would love to do business again with in the near future.

Looking for a kind US gaffer to gift me Far Cry 3 on Steam if I PayPal the money over, it's not on the UK for some reason known only to Ubisoft.

PM if interested!

JeTmAn81

Positive feedback for mattiewheels on the Vita purchase. I am going to be immediately reselling it since I bit on that Amazon Black Friday deal, but a smooth transaction nonetheless!

Want to buy:

Gauntlet XBLA
Defender XBLA
Paperboy XBLA

Will pay $15 each. Not sure if they're available via codes anymore but if someone has one kicking around that'd be awesome. No longer available to buy due to licensing...

theres a midway origins collection on disk that just came out that has defender and gauntlet on it

zkylon

zkylewd
I have 1 and 2. With Dutch text on the back, sadly. But still my most prized possessions!

Seen a few go on eBay.com for a few hundred bucks over the years. I wish you heaps of luck!

EDIT: you might catch a break on the nma-fallout.com forums. They're the oldschool bunch, after all.
Thanks, I respect your choice to keep them but you know, one could hope :p

And yeah, I can't afford a couple hundred bucks, so it'll be a tough search.

For sale. All prices include s/h:

Games:
Diablo III (PC - DL code or boxed copy) - $25 (code only) | $31 (shipped box copy)
Nintendoland (Wii U) - $39
Orgarhythm (Vita Physical copy - English Asian release) - $33
ZombiU (Wii U) - $44

Movies:
Clockwork Orange (Blu-ray, signed by Malcolm McDowell) - $34
Freedom Box Set (Blu-ray, U.S. Version) - $55
If.... (Criterion DVD, signed by Malcolm McDowell): $35
Led Zeppelin: Song Remains the Same (OOP Edtion Blu-ray w/ Cameron Crowe interview) - $35
Pirates! Band of Misfits 3D (Blu-ray with slip) - $19
Star Wars: Clone Wars (OOP Target Exclusive Blu-ray with slip and Graphic Novel) - $16

VoxPop

Way too many gadgets in my house so I'm selling some of my old stuff to make room for newer ones if anyone wants em.

32GB Verizon Galaxy Nexus

Has a slight crack on top left of the screen and scratches along the bottom.

Everything is working fine though. Not really noticeable when phone is in use.

Looking for $100 + shipping

Or I can get it replaced via insurance for $200 + shipping

7DD8a.jpg

16GB Verizon Galaxy S3 - Pebble Blue

Mint condition.

Looking for $475 + shipping

Asus Nexus 7 - 8GB

Mint condition.

$125 + shipping

Unlocked GSM iPhone 4 32GB

Mint condition.

$350 + shipping

Also looking to buy 1mo-3mo Xbox Live codes for cheap if anyone has!

NoRéN

So I brought the PS Vita AC3 Bundle and the PS+ trials don't work without a credit card. I have 3 x 1 month trials for the US PS+, they are able to stack.

Does someone want to trade my 3 x 1 month PS+ trials for an actual 3 month PS+ card (US).

You need a credit card to activate the PS+ trials and mine is not being accepted. The value of a 3 month card is $18 on amazon.

I would love to do a one to one swap.

I can also throw in $10 off ACIII for the PS3 or XBOX (on Amazon).

So its 3 x 1 month PS+ codes (US) and $10 off ACIII, for an 3 month PS+ card (US). Any takers, I'm also willing to listen to counter offers thanks.

Ok. I'm selling:
- 3 months of PlayStation Plus (US) (3 x 1 month codes)
- $10 off Assassins Creed 3 for XBOX or PS3 (Amazon only)

For US$15. Paypal or Amazon Credit. PM me if interested or have a counter offer.

Note: Must have a US credit card linked to use PS+ codes.

Aren't these essentially reposts?

etae

Want to buy

Ipad 2nd or more preferably 3rd gen

Looking for something in immaculate condition with a cover/case.

Neogaf Plus Buyer

LQX

FS:Sorry everything is not grouped together but took pics at different times. Plus trader, US based.

Microsoft Windows 8 Pro - Upgrade. With full package and disk $60. Just key $35.

Used mainly has storage so it has not really been stressed. Fastest HDD you can get. Warranty is good until September 2015. $65
IMG_1547r.jpg

Windows 360 controller. This thing is like new as I prefer my Madcatz - $25
IMG_1785r.jpg

Gamecube 251 Memory card - $10
IMG_17834.jpg

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Positive feedback for mattiewheels on the Vita purchase. I am going to be immediately reselling it since I bit on that Amazon Black Friday deal, but a smooth transaction nonetheless!
Same here, Positive feedback for Jetman81, fast payment and good communication.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
Want to trade: My very good condition Halo 4 for your similarly good condition Call of Duty: Black Ops II for Xbox 360. US only.

Izayoi

Banned
Hate to be that guy but come on. Not fair. You just posted the same exact item on the previous page. If you did not sell it then you should not be re-posting so quick.
I sold one. Sorry about that, was just moving the post because it was so close to the end of the page. I removed the old one so I figured it'd be alright. Guess not. :x

NoRéN

Hate to be that guy but come on. Not fair. You just posted the same exact item on the previous page. If you did not sell it then you should not be re-posting so quick.
There was a guy on the last page that basically reposted stuff with some rewording. Unfair, man.

vgachi57

positive feedback for The Take Out Bandit. when i first opened the package, i seriously thought the game was new, because even the plastic wrap was carefully opened from the bottom. thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom