• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

spk

Is the coupon being sent with video cards the Steam version? Lol

Cause if so I have one I'd def let go for less than 50.

The coupon that people are getting with video cards and SSDs is for the Uplay/Ubi store version. You access a promotional link and the coupon gives 100% off purchase. The only way to get a Steam key for FC3 is through Amazon or Steam

rj118

Selling a couple DS games, price = shipped within the US:

The World Ends With You (NIB): $27
Pokemon Pearl (Club nintendo code used): $15

3 positive feedback so far; zero negative feedback!

Want to sell:

Black iPhone 4 32gb (Verizon) - $250

Was used as a prop in a tv commercial, in excellent condition. I took it to Verizon, the ESN/MEID is good and the phone activates easily on their network. The base OS is 5.1.1 for those who love their googy maps. Phone only, there was no box/headphones/charger I'm afraid.

0umQt.jpg

PM me with any other questions.

Espresso

Banned
WTS:

4 PS3 games bundle (Uncharted, Uncharted 2 GOTY, Infamous, Infamous 2 + DLC) + 1 month PlayStation Plus membership. All are brand new sealed.

Asking for $40 or best offer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also up for grabs: Dragon Quest X (JP Wii) in mint condition.

Asking for $35 or best offer.

plc268

A few things:

• USB SNES Controller with a 4gb flash drive inside - $45 shipped.

It's an authentic SNES controller, modded for usb. Inside the controller is a usb hub wired to a 4gb flash drive. This'll allow you to store your roms/saves or you could use it for your homework. The controller works 100% as a gamepad for your PC as well. The buttons are in the euro snes/sfc styled colors, but the buttons have the same concave feel as the US controllers.

Pics:
8227812070_0470f9603f.jpg

8227773680_3afd64418a.jpg

What it looks like on the inside:
8229424279_e173925a5c_z.jpg

• 360 Controller with custom color shifting case - $40 shipped

It's been cleaned and has new analog sticks installed. The paintjob on the controller has a metallic color shifting paint. It looks beautiful. Only reason why I'm selling it, is because I bought the Halo 4 controller, and I have enough around the house. All the buttons are in chrome, but the triggers are in black (I do have the chrome triggers, but changing triggers on a 360 controller is a pain... I'll throw them in, but it's up to you to install or not). Controller works perfectly.

8185787680_3b4c3c86d9_z.jpg

8185747083_8108df3f69.jpg

• Kindle Touch with lighted leather case (black) $85 shipped

this kindle and case are in fantastic condition. It's never left my house, so the leather cover doesn't exhibit much wear.
8090534676_0186281996.jpg

• Samsung SH-B123 BD-ROM/DVD-RW $35 shipped

Works great, but I don't have a use for it any more.

8227756116_68ebc88051_z.jpg

sonitii

Selling
iPhone 4S 16 GB Unlocked & Jailbroken in excellent condition
- Running iOS 5.1.1
- Jailbroken. Cydia installed.
- It is an AT&T iPhone but has been IMEI unlocked. Works on GSM carriers worldwide. Just pop in a local pre-paid micro SIM card
- Original box and accessories included
- Excellent condition. Rarely had it without a case or screen protector on
- $400 shipped in the U.S.

inFamous Collection PS3
- Infamous 1 & 2, and Festival of Blood DLC voucher code
- Came bundled with the new PS3 slim bundle
-$25 shipped in the U.S.

Buying

Tales of Graces F PS3
- Looking to pay ~ $25 shipped

AwRy108

Selling:

Sleeping Dogs (Steam)
Far Cry 3(UPlay)
& Hitman Absolution(Steam)
AMD Never Settle Bundle codes.

All together, asking $50 or OBO

Holy crap, this is a great deal--wish I had a bigger PC monitor, I'd be all over these rather than the console versions.

Ryu

Selling:

Playstation All Stars Vita CODE $25 OBO

Does not unlock PS3 version.

I got it with the Amazon black Friday AC3 bundle deal and do not need it. PM me please. :)

SELLING

- Brand new WiiU Deluxe systems
- Brand new WiiU basic system

I am selling these at cost plus actual shipping costs.

Deluxe systems cost $380.14 plus shipping via PayPal gift
Basic system costs $323.24 plus shipping via PayPal gift

Shipping will be approximately $15-$16 within the United States

I am a NeoGAF Gold seller/trader and have a large amount of positive feedback.

PM me if you're interested. Thanks

JeTmAn81

FYI, if any of you folks are looking to get slightly higher prices than the going GAF rate for either Playstation All-Stars codes or Assassin's Creed: Liberation carts, I was able to sell mine for $24 and $22 respectively by listing them on Amazon.

badbrains

For sale:

750W PSU

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817703027

Used for less than a month, going modular so no need for this PSU. No problems what so ever, not running SLi either anymore. Pretty heavy so shipping costs will have to be covered by you, looking for 75$

EVGA GTX 570HD 1.280GB

Used very lightly and taken great care of.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130613

Looking for $150. PayPal only (just finished selling one on here.)

Skyrim
Full Game Download for Skyrim (XBOX360), can send the physical card or e-mail/pm you the code once payment is received. Accepting paypal, 20$.

G0523

Still got this code for $10 off the standard edition of Assassin's Creed III (PS3/360) through Amazon.com. Anyone can have it for free. Just PM me to let me know you've used it.
7SYC-LG97SW-RTHKE7

Positive Feedback for Izayoi. Bought a 32GB Vita Memory Card. Shipped fast and was a nice to do business with.

A few things:

• USB SNES Controller with a 4gb flash drive inside - $45 shipped.

It's an authentic SNES controller, modded for usb. Inside the controller is a usb hub wired to a 4gb flash drive. This'll allow you to store your roms/saves or you could use it for your homework. The controller works 100% as a gamepad for your PC as well. The buttons are in the euro snes/sfc styled colors, but the buttons have the same concave feel as the US controllers.

Whoa thats a brilliant idea.

Looking to trade ALL these games for Hitman: Absolution (preferably PS3 version but will take 360 version). Or some games and I'll pay some cash too.

-Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
-Splinter Cell: Double Agent (360)
-Splinter Cell: Conviction (360)
-Enslaved (360)
-Singularity (360)

For sale. All prices include s/h:

Games:
Diablo III (PC - DL code or boxed copy) - $23 (code only) | $29 (shipped box copy)
Nintendoland (Wii U) - $35
Orgarhythm (Vita Physical copy - English Asian release) - $30
Tank! Tank! Tank! (Wii U) - $34
ZombiU (Wii U) - $39

Movies:
Clockwork Orange (Blu-ray, signed by Malcolm McDowell) - $33
Freedom Box Set (Blu-ray, U.S. Version) - $50
If.... (Criterion DVD, signed by Malcolm McDowell): $31
Led Zeppelin: Song Remains the Same (OOP Edtion Blu-ray w/ Cameron Crowe interview) - $32
Pirates! Band of Misfits 3D (Blu-ray with slip) - $18
Star Wars: Clone Wars (OOP Target Exclusive Blu-ray with slip and Graphic Novel) - $16

Wants:
Little King's Story (Vita, boxed English copy)
Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper (Wii U)

Added some wants, tweaked a price or two.

Astra

Reposting ad after 150 or so replies?

I'll drop the Playstation All-Stars Vita game code to $20. Seems to be the average offer in this thread.

Also have the Metroid Prime Trilogy if anyone is interested. Shipping from Canada.

I'm sorry for the bad quality phone picutres, my camera is not working.

It's used, but in good condition. There are a few scuffs on the outer sleeve, and a bit of sticker residue on the top right corner, though I got most of it off.
Has the manual, and the small fold out with a bit of Samus art on it.

$90 shipped

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Here's a longshot. Does anyone have a US copy of P4 Golden they want to get rid of for ~$32?

I'd also be interested in trading my 3G/Wifi black Vita towards your white wifi Vita. I have no interest in AssCreed or the memory card, I'd just want to swap consoles. I'd be willing to chip in a bit of cash, too. I've had my system since launch, but it's still in excellent condition. I'd hope yours is as well. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom