• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrie

Banned
I'm looking to buy an older Intel LGA775 processor, an E8200 or similar. Its for a friends PC I'm building over the holiday so he can play Indies and such. If you have some DDR3 ram or a smaller size sata HD to bundle in as well, I'm negotiable on price, just be fair. Shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

I've got a steam key for Saints Row the Third that I'd like to trade for Counter Strike Global Offensive if anyone is interested. Or make me an offer. I'm flexible.

My steam id is GlenChivas or just send me a PM.

Selling:

Black AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 w/ wireless charger and case

vKJWpl.jpg

KABDHl.jpg

vNL0Ml.jpg

iD28Kl.jpg

4W8sRl.jpg

cZY6fl.jpg

5AJJEl.jpg

vn81jl.jpg

8uRbJl.jpg

I've only had it for 3 weeks. Not a scuff or scratch on it, looks brand new.

PM me your offers!

phants

Wanted: Persona 4 Golden Solid Gold Edition

Long shot, I know, but this sold out before I even knew it existed. I wants it :<

goldenpp72

Want to Sell

1600 Microsoft points (20 dollar value): $15.00 (Multiple on hand, will send Via PM)

IMG_2383.jpg

Paypal preferred, gift payment would be preferable but if you would rather use normal, please add the cost. If you would be interested in buying any to be mailed to you, that can be arranged as well! Thanks for anyone who jumps on :)

mollipen

shidoshi's Stylish & Sassy Shopping Selection - Episode 001

Hey everybody - my first time in here. I've got two brand new, factory sealed games that I'd love to get rid of: Style Savvy Trendsetters for 3DS ($32), and Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman for PSP ($42).

Style Savvy Trendsetters is, of course, the awesome game of "taking the fashion world by storm" that was released by Nintendo recently for the 3DS. I already have a digital copy, so I've no need for this physical version. Do you know who does need it, however? YOU! (Or somebody you know!) It's a fun game of fashion, even for icky boys!

Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman is some sort of much-beloved niche dungeon crawler from NIS America for everybody's favorite handheld, the PSP! I've not played this one myself (yet), but seriously, I'd swear a bunch of your fellow NeoGAFfers love this game. Again, life just happened that I ended up with more than one copy, so now I'm trying to make up for the money I spent.

All prices include shipping with delivery confirmation. I much prefer Amazon Payments, but if you absolutely must do PayPal, prices will be $1 more to cover PayPal fees. Any questions, or if you want one of these two fantastic games, send me a PM! I also have a sealed Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2, but I'm trying to figure out what a fair price for that would be.

(Cute green dinosaur not included.)

sale.jpg

Baconbitz

Banned
May be a long shot but I'm looking for a used iMac from last year 21.5 inch with the default stuff. No upgrades. Willing to pay 1060 with that including the price of shipping. Not looking to pay anything more then that. On sale last week before they got rid of them they were 1050 at the Apple store. PM me if you have one.

mkenyon

Banned
Positive Feedback for PaladinsArc. Sold a PS All Stars code, super quick payment and responses.

Positive Feedback for Izayoi. Bought a 32gb Vita memory stick, arrived right on time.

Positive Feedback for ccbfan. Bought a Farcry 3 code, very responsive.

For Sale:

Fully built monster gaming rig - $1300

ASUS Sabertooth P67
Intel 2500K running at 4.5Ghz (can set lower if you'd like)
8GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600.
Corsair Force GT 120GB
Corsair H60
ASUS RoG Matrix 7970 running at 1190 MHz (~15% faster than a 680)
ASUS Xonar DX
2xSamsung Spinpoint F3 1TB
Fractal Define R4
2x140mm Fractal Fans
2x120mm BitFenix Spectre Pro Fans
Seasonic X750 w/ Psychosleeve Braided Cables ($650 value that I've priced at $150 to determine the sale price)

The RoG Matrix is only in the dark picture above. Others are with the DCII 7970 which is almost the same size. This runs quieter than my fully watercooled build, no joke. Basically silent even at load.

If you want a different GPU, less HDDs, or something about this to bring it down in price or get it just the way you want, please don't hesitate to ask.

I'd be willing to drop some parts to drop the price on it a bit, but the Motherboard and CPU gotta go. Thought I'd put the whole thing up to see if there's any bites though.

Alternatively, I'd sell the 2500K, H60, and P67 Sabertooth for $300. Not really wanting to part out anything else though.

This is in Washington state, and I'd be willing to travel to PDX or SEA to drop it off. I'm in Olympia.

Le-mo

Positive Feedback for PaladinsArc. Sold a PS All Stars code, super quick payment and responses.

Positive Feedback for Izayoi. Bought a 32gb Vita memory stick, arrived right on time.

Positive Feedback for ccbfan. Bought a Farcry 3 code, very responsive.

For Sale:

Fully built monster gaming rig - $1300

ASUS Sabertooth P67
Intel 2500K running at 4.5Ghz (can set lower if you'd like)
8GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600.
Corsair Force GT 120GB
Corsair H60
ASUS RoG Matrix 7970 running at 1190 MHz (~15% faster than a 680)
ASUS Xonar DX
2xSamsung Spinpoint F3 1TB
Fractal Define R4
2x140mm Fractal Fans
2x120mm BitFenix Spectre Pro Fans
Seasonic X750 w/ Psychosleeve Braided Cables ($650 value that I've priced at $150 to determine the sale price)

The RoG Matrix is only in the dark picture above. Others are with the DCII 7970 which is almost the same size. This runs quieter than my fully watercooled build, no joke. Basically silent even at load.

If you want a different GPU, less HDDs, or something about this to bring it down in price or get it just the way you want, please don't hesitate to ask.

I'd be willing to drop some parts to drop the price on it a bit, but the Motherboard and CPU gotta go. Thought I'd put the whole thing up to see if there's any bites though.

Alternatively, I'd sell the 2500K, H60, and P67 Sabertooth for $300. Not really wanting to part out anything else though.

This is in Washington state, and I'd be willing to travel to PDX or SEA to drop it off. I'm in Olympia.
Dude, if I had the cash right now I'd totally buy it. I'm in Seattle.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Hey yall, I've never used this thread before, but I'm buying a Wii again soon, and I'd like to get a copy of Xenoblade. I know the game is fairly rare, but I'm not really willing to pay too much... There's a ton of other Wii/Gamecube games I want to buy, and it would be hard for me to justify paying a whole lot. Just name your price, and I'll let you know if I can swing it. PMs please, cause I probably won't check back here.

Things I could offer in trade:
- Super Mario 3D Land (no case, just game)
- Bulletstorm
- Red Dead Redemption (360)
- Bioshock 2 (360)
- Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (no case)
- Zelda: The Minish Cap (with original box and manual in very good shape)
- Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- Dragon Age: Origins (360)
- Halo 4 pre-order bonus codes from Gamestop US

I live in the US. Thanks yall!

I'm looking to buy a 16GB card for my PSP.
As far as I know only Pro Duo cards work, right?

I don't even know what's a good price for one of these, or if there is good place to buy one of these.

Any info is welcome.

Thank you.

WTB:

12 Months of XBox Live. PM me offers, anything over $40 is a little bit out of my price point.

I would also like to buy someone's graphic designing services for a few logos I need, and a banner and such. PM me and we'll work out some sort of payment and price.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Hey yall, I've never used this thread before, but I'm buying a Wii again soon, and I'd like to get a copy of Xenoblade. I know the game is fairly rare, but I'm not really willing to pay too much... There's a ton of other Wii/Gamecube games I want to buy, and it would be hard for me to justify paying a whole lot. Just name your price, and I'll let you know if I can swing it. PMs please, cause I probably won't check back here.

Things I could offer in trade:
- Super Mario 3D Land (no case, just game)
- Bulletstorm
- Red Dead Redemption (360)
- Bioshock 2 (360)
- Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (no case)
- Zelda: The Minish Cap (with original box and manual in very good shape)
- Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- Dragon Age: Origins (360)
- Halo 4 pre-order bonus codes from Gamestop US

I live in the US. Thanks yall!
Just as a heads up, the game's not really rare, it's just a GameStop exclusive, so 3rd party prices on places like Amazon are sky high. GameStop has it in stock and you can order it for $50 new online right now.

Akkad

Banned
Repost : I'll try this again. I haven't sold anything here, but I have a perfect ebay account

Samsung 830 128GB SSD barely used $90 shipped
361a0c510cde480d3172c291d2794d3c8e0b37ee.JPG

I accept Paypal only, gift option preferred. US addresses only please. PM me an offer.

mkenyon

Banned
Dude, if I had the cash right now I'd totally buy it. I'm in Seattle.
The way that full systems move, it might be around awhile longer :p

Not really something I'm dying to get rid of, just to help get some capital together for testing equipment for a project.

AwRy108

WTS:

Games that came with the PS3 Super Slim 250GB Black Friday bundle:

61JGQN6YvOL.jpg

• InFamous 1 (sealed): $10 shipped
  • InFamous 2 + Festival of Blood + all DLC (sealed): $18 shipped
  • Uncharted 1 (sealed): $12 shipped
  • Uncharted 2 GotY Edition (sealed): $18 shipped

...OR all of the above for $40 shipped.

Also for sale:
  • Gran Turismo 5 XL (PS3, sealed): $20 shipped
  • Devil May Cry 3 (PS2, original Black label, like new) - $6 shipped
  • BlazBlue Calamity Trigger Portable (PSP, like new) - $6 shipped
  • The King of Fighters 4-disc "The King of Soundtracks" (CD audio, discs are mint, slight wear on folio) - $8 shipped
  • PS Move Charging Station (PS3, light wear) - $15 shipped

I accept PayPal or Amazon payment, buyer covers transaction fees (if applicable). CANADIANS: please add $4 to the price of the item to cover international shipping.

Reasonable offers welcome. I'm NeoGAF Gold.

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO DO BUSINESS.

spk

Selling PC Game Codes

Far Cry 3 (Ubishop) - $30
Hitman Absolution (Steamworks) - $25
Sleeping Dogs (Steamworks) - $20

pm me for haggling

emb

WTB: Pokemon Heart Gold. It's for a gift, so the newer it looks the better. Fairly negotiable on price, but looking to at least pay under retail. Hoping to grab one with the nicer box and Pokewalker, but I'm not sure that matters too much, so not required.

Arla

Trading/Selling:
Nintendo 3DS (Flame Red): It's heavily used but everything works. I sent it twice to Nintendo to get it repaired and unfortunately when I got it back it the last time the system started self-scratching. I was gonna send it again but they stopped covering the self-scratching issue online. I could've called and made a fuss but I never did. The biggest issues with the system is a 1cm scratch on the touch screen you can feel when using the stylus, the self scratching and a few small scratches on the corner of the system. The actual system/OS/touchscxreen and all that work perfectly. It comes with all the original packaging and items (AR cards, cradle, etc) except the the original stylus. I bought a pack of replacement so the one I'd send you isn't an original but it still telescopes. I've already formatted the 3DS - $100 shipped.

ALL GAMES COME WITH ORIGINAL BOX/MANUAL. PICS UPON REQUEST.

DS
From the Abyss - New/Sealed - Make me an offer or trade.

Pokemon Black Version 2 - Used/Like New - $25. or trade.

Knights in the Nightmare - Used/Good - $30 or trade - It comes with Symphony of Souls pre-order OST.

GBA:
Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone - Used/Good - $25 or trade
PS3:
Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - Used/Like New - $20 or trade - It comes with the S-E Members registration code.

WET - Used/Like New - Make an $15 or trade.

360:
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Used/Good - $20 or trade

Other:
Logitech: Dual Action Gamepad - Used/Good - $15 or trade - The wires are slightly coming out at the top but everything works perfectly and the controller itself is great condition. I rarely used it since no game I owned supported the damn thing. Make an offer or trade.

Capcom Visual Book 2009 - Used/Good - $20 or trade - Prints of promotional art from Lost Planet 2, Biohazard: Darkside Chronicles, Okamiden, Sengoku Basara 3, Last Ranker, Megaman EX, Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Monster Hunter Tri. PM for pictures. It's not really "used" as much as it is opened and been sitting on my shelf for close to two years.

Club Nintendo The Legend of Zelda Posters - Used/Good - Make an offer or trade - Selling two Skyward Sword posters that came with the 25th anniversary set and the Wind Waker poster that came with the original set.

Chairhome

For sale:
Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 8 Bundle. These are basically consumer grade versions of Adobe Photoshop (picture editing) and Premiere (video editing) I was using this for a few years, works great. Deactivated the product keys from my computer since I upgraded. Still works fine. Has original media and packaging. $40 or best offer.

Photoshop Elements 11 product key and download link. I bought this from Amazon (digital version) and installed it but found a deal on a bundle with Premiere Elements 11 so now I have an extra key. I'll give you the download link as well. $40

Interest Check: HTC One S. $320 shipped

t-ramp

WTB: If anybody has a bunch (50+) of dual-layer DVD+Rs they want to get rid of for a reasonable price, let me know. I've got a hard drive I'd like to liberate from a bunch of DVD rips and would rather not compress them.

KissVibes

Banned
Selling The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.

You can either buy the key off me for $8 or buy the entire thing for $10 + shipping. It has the DVD with bonus footage, the music CD, the game guide and of course, the game itself. I will not ship outside of the US/Canada.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM because tomorrow evening I plan on returning it.

Petrie

Banned
For the new page:

I'm looking to buy an older Intel LGA775 processor, an E8200 or similar. Its for a friends PC I'm building over the holiday so he can play Indies and such. If you have a smaller size sata HD to bundle in as well, I'm negotiable on price, just be fair. Shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
For the new page:

I'm looking to buy an older Intel LGA775 processor, an E8200 or similar. Its for a friends PC I'm building over the holiday so he can play Indies and such. If you have a smaller size sata HD to bundle in as well, I'm negotiable on price, just be fair. Shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

One post, every 150 posts, whether you are selling or buying. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom