• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amagon

I just want to leave super Positive Feedback to TheDuke56 for selling me a Far Cry 3 code. Great doing business with him and highly recommended!!!

A+++++++++++++++

For sale. All prices include s/h:

Games:
Diablo III (PC - DL code or boxed copy) - $23 (code only) | $29 (shipped box copy)
Nintendoland (Wii U) - $35
Orgarhythm (Vita Physical copy - English Asian release) - $30
Tank! Tank! Tank! (Wii U) - $35
ZombiU (Wii U) - $39

Movies:
Clockwork Orange (Blu-ray, signed by Malcolm McDowell) - $33
Freedom Box Set (Blu-ray, U.S. Version) - $50
If.... (Criterion DVD, signed by Malcolm McDowell): $32
Led Zeppelin: Song Remains the Same (OOP Edtion Blu-ray w/ Cameron Crowe interview) - $32
Pirates! Band of Misfits 3D (Blu-ray with slip) - $19
Star Wars: Clone Wars (OOP Target Exclusive Blu-ray with slip and Graphic Novel) - $16

Updated some prices, added Tank! Tank! Tank!, sold ZombiU.

t-ramp

Posting again:

I've got a Nintendo 64 with a few games I'm looking to part ways with, ideally all in one go.

Nintendo 64 Console (Grey)
  • Works perfectly and is in good condition
  • Includes one controller (grey)
  • Includes power and AV cables
  • Includes 4MB expansion pack
  • No manuals or other documentation

Games included
  • Donkey Kong 64
  • Banjo Tooie
  • Bust-a-Move '99
  • The New Tetris
  • Tetrisphere

$55 shipped in the USA.

zychi

Banned
Looking for a Battlefield 3 Premium code for PC.

Missed out on the $29.99 deal this weekend. Don't care if it's just a Prem code, or the whole game download code, as I already own the game.

Looking to spend $30

Vallarfax

Formerly 'GMUNYIFan'
Positive feedback for Mikewazowsk1

Bought 2 1600 MS Points codes from him. Very good communication and fast delivery of the codes.

Astra

I'll drop the Playstation All-Stars Vita game code to $20. Seems to be the average offer in this thread.

Also have the Metroid Prime Trilogy if anyone is interested. Shipping from Canada.

WYm37.jpg

WE1CH.jpg

I'm sorry for the bad quality phone picutres, my camera is not working.

It's used, but in good condition. There are a few scuffs on the outer sleeve, and a bit of sticker residue on the top right corner, though I got most of it off.
Has the manual, and the small fold out with a bit of Samus art on it.

$90 shipped?

I have a Playstation All Stars Battle Royale code for Vita that I'm willing to trade simply for a $20 PSN code. I figure that's even easier to deal with than involving money. Let me know!

chualie

NeoGAF Feedback: [+++]

WTS:

Sleeping Dogs Game Code (Steam) $15
Farcry 3 Game Code (Ubisoft) $30

Steam Codes: $1.25 each

Just Cause
Just Cause 2

As I am going to PM or email codes directly, Paypal Gift seems like the best bet.

PM please.

tm24

NeoGAF Feedback: [+++] with more feedback incoming!

WTS

A PSP 1000 with CFW and 8 gig card. Bought this last month here , blitzed through P3P and then i bought a Vita and will play the other games i need to beat on the Vita's sexy screen. $55 shipped. Continental Us only

Cactus

Banned
Well, 150+ posts later and my PS All-Stars vita download code is still available.

Price is now $18 and the buyer will receive a bonus "$10 off Assassins Creed" code. Paypal only, PM me if interested.

Edit: Gone

abracadaver

Someone in the US please gift me call of duty 4 over steam (9.99$). The steam sale is over in 3 hours and I want the game but not the german version(censored and only german audio) I will pay you 13€ (~16$) over paypal immediately for it.

Risible

WTB Vita Assassin's Creed Liberation for the Vita for $15. Don't care about the lack of box. Will Paypal immediately. Thanks!

Here's a Super Nintendo lot, I'm based in New York, prefer to sell it as bundle, pickup is possible!

With Box/Manual/Inserts
- StarFox (Has some dents in box)
- Earth Defense Force (Has writing on manual)

Without Box/Manual
- Fifa Soccer
- Super Mario All-Stars
- Super Mario World
- Mario Paint

Without Box
- Kirby's Avalanche

Extra
- Official Super Nintendo Mouse Pad (Without Mouse)
- NES Zapper

snes.jpg

Positive feedback for Ingueferroque!  Outstanding communication, very fast, and ultra-well packaged. I literally couldn't be happier!

Very positive feedback to Ingueferroque - Super easy communication, packaged and shipped immediately at a great price. Highly recommended seller, check out the rest of his stuff.

Positive feedback for Ingueferroque. Just awesome to deal with. Despite a few problems in the beginning with my payment, he was patient with me and we made it work.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
HAVE:
Pokemon Black
Forza Horizon

WANT:
Katamari Vita
Wipeout 2048 Vita
Gravity Rush Vita
Zero Escape 3DS

PM ME!!

Sora_N

Located in Canada, will ship international though.

Have:
Red Dead Redemption GOTY PS3 (Sealed) $25 shipped to US/Canada
Mario Kart 7 3DS (Sealed) $35 shipped to US/Canada
Fate/Extra JP Version (Sealed) $20 shipped to US/Canada

Want:
Zelda 3DS (Sealed) (Want to do a straight trade with Mario Kart or RDR)
Hyperdimension Neptunia 1
Hyperdimension Neptunia 2
PayPal

Feedback is: NeoGAF Plus [+++] so please buy with confidence!

digit

I have Assassin's Creed Liberation (card only) : $20

And PS All Stars Battle (PSN download code) : $15

Both from the Amazon Vita bundle. Willing to consider trades, PM me if interested.

randomkid

Even though I'm a first time seller and I'm avatarless and have a generic username, I promise I'm trustworthy you guys!

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Vita Code plus Assassins Creed 3 $10 off coupon for sale! I'll take $20 in PSN/Amazon/Paypal/Whatever format's convenient for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom