• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoRéN

Would it be possible for one of the users who heads this thread or a mod to PM this user and get him to respond to me and resolve my case please?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=35042

I purchased an item from him months ago and have been pretty patient with him but now I'm ready just to get my money back as the item he's claimed to have shipped multiple times has not showed up.

I have all of our original PM's and my paypal receipt.

Please let me know, thanks!

Did you file a paypal claim?

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Want to trade some PlayStation codes:
- PS All Stars Battle Royale (Vita) for a US PSN $20 code
- 3 months of PS+ for a US PSN $10 code

Also have the amazon ACIII discount code for whoever wants it.

NoRéN;44957283 said:
Did you file a paypal claim?

Not yet.

I just sent him a message earlier though saying I would do so if I don't get a response.

I also have his full name, address, phone number and paypal account info.

If he's trying to screw me over, he picked the wrong person lol.

NoRéN

Not yet.

I just sent him a message earlier though saying I would do so if I don't get a response.

I also have his full name, address, phone number and paypal account info.

If he's trying to screw me over, he picked the wrong person lol.
I suggest filing a claim if still possible. Leave negative feedback too so it can be posted on the list.

NoRéN;44957950 said:
I suggest filing a claim if still possible. Leave negative feedback too so it can be posted on the list.

I definitely will for both, thanks!

Just giving him some time to respond one more time and hoping someone here can contact him and let him know what's up.

I definitely will for both, thanks!

Just giving him some time to respond one more time and hoping someone here can contact him and let him know what's up.

Be careful not to wait too long though, paypal has a 45 day window when you can file a claim. Since you said months, you might be out of luck.

Anyone with a Wii U basic wishing they had gotten a deluxe instead? I'm looking to get a U.S. basic unit and would be willing to make a straightforward trade with a U.S. deluxe. It comes with everything included in the set except for Nintendo Land as well as two screen protectors (one is already on the game pad), three stylus pens, and a cleaning cloth. The deluxe is in "like new" condition and I would expect the same for the basic.

edit: apologies, removing offer for now as I'm having second thoughts due to the virtual console situation, but I may throw this back up at a later date-- unless someone can convince me otherwise. The way Nintendo has been handling the VC has been utterly atrocious and I'm a hair away from not caring about my VC library anymore in favor of a console that I would prefer over the black.

Looking to trade a PS All Stars Battle Royale PS Vita code for a $20 PSN code, PM if interested

Remember, you can easily purchase PSN codes on amazon :)

LQX

PM if interested. Yes I'm in the US.

Windows 8 Pro Upgrade $65
IMG_18101.jpg

Western Digital Black - Drive has seen minimal use as it was used as a backup. Warranty until September 2015 - $65
IMG_15471.jpg

360 Chatpad and Mic - Basically brand new - $17
IMG_1170-1.jpg

360 PC Wired Controller SOLD!

WTS:

3DS:
Zelda Edition 3DS - $150
Rarely used, mostly dusty, in great condition, can even send the box it came in. Pics available upon request.

Legend of Zelda: OoT 3D - $20
Super Mario 3D Land - $20

DS:

Dragon Quest IV (sealed) - $30
Dragon Quest V (sealed) - $30
Dragon Quest VI (Club Nintnedo points used)
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - $15

GAF GOLD!

Not looking for trades, just Paypal folks.

Prices include shipping to the 48 states, shipping outside of that is at cost to the buyer. Prices negotiable, we can make a deal I'm sure.

zychi

Banned
Selling a used xbox 360 with 20gb hard drive. No HDMI port. Comes with Component AV Cables, Power Brick and the 20 gb hard drive. Disc tray works great.

Looking for $80 shipped.

Serious buyers pm me. I can send pictures later.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Anybody want a product registration code for Star Wars: The Old Republic (this is from the collector's edition, so it has exclusive content)?

I just looked at the product page on Amazon, this is what it comes with:

-30 days of game time
-Flare Gun
-Training Droid: Hovers at your side for combat assistance
-HoloDancer: Project your own holographic dancer
-HoloCam: Keep visual records of in-game adventures
-STAP: Sleek and unique in-game vehicle
-Exclusive Mouse Droid: Spunky Droid to join your adventures
-Exclusive Collector's Edition Store: Unique in-game vendor with an assortment of items

How's $5 Paypal sound? Or just make me an offer, I have no use for it lol.

WreckTheLaw

Giant Bomb Japanimation Correspondent
I'm sitting on Steam keys for...

Warlock: MotA, Majesty Gold & Majesty 2, Victoria II, Magicka Complete + The Stars are Left DLC.

Anyone have any interesting offers?

goldenpp72

Positive Feedback for theta11, good communication and was helpful in helping me learn Amazon Payments, seems like a nice system :) Thanks again.

Birbo

Putting together my first gaming PC so I'm looking to trade my official Gamecube Component Cable for a 128 GB SSD. Also have a black Gamecube up for grabs as well.

Risible

Hope you're not offended

As has been noted many times before, users policing this thread keeps it from turning into a cesspool. The rules are there for a reason and we should all strive to make sure everyone follows them - knocking on people for policing the thread is non-productive at best.

TriAceJP

Hey guys,

I will be updating hopefully tonight. I have read the complaints and would like the negative and problematic feedback issues forwarded to me so I can edit to reflect that. I have also received the PM about the new user name switch and will address that as well.

Sorry to keep my loyal fans waiting ;D

djblue89

For Trade:

NHL 13 for Xbox 360 (sealed)

Hey guys I won this on twitter last week, but I already own the game. Would someone like to trade with me for something else ?

NintendoFan

Neo Member
FOR SALE:

All prices include shipping.

Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced - $30
Muramasa The Demon Blade - $20
F-1 Race - $10

Sin & Punishment Star Successor
Metroid Other M
MadWorld

Like to get rid of these three as a bundle since they are pretty cheap on their own for $20 total. I'd get rid of all four Wii games for $35 if bought together.

All Wii games are still sealed, never opened.

Zelda: Phantom Hourglass DS Stylus - $25

Three movie passes - $15

Amazon Payments and US only.

th_IMG_1371.jpg

th_IMG_1380.jpg

th_IMG_1369.jpg

th_IMG_1370.jpg

th_IMG_1372.jpg

th_IMG_1379.jpg

Enron

Banned
Assassin's Creed: Liberation for ($SOLD)

Also PS3 Hori Soul Calibur V fightstick (Namco Noir layout, Sanwa stick and buttons) for $75 shipped. Original box and everything.

8237328251_081740b360.jpg
8238390234_29fb778a5b.jpg

PM Please! Dirt cheap!

Fox Mulder

anyone have any old wii stuff they want to sell?

I'm specifically looking for classics like Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, Donkey Kong Country, Zelda, etc. The great stuff worth playing now on a WiiU.

I'm also looking for one or two wii motion plus controllers if you have them.

thanks.

gondwana

Selling:

PS BLACKFRIDAYVITA:
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (PSN DL code) - $20
Assassin's Creed: Liberation (cart only) - $15

PS360:
Assassin's Creed III $10 AMZN gift code - $5

3DS:
New Super Mario Bros. 2 - $25

Wii:
Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom arcade stick /w Seimitsu LS-32 stick installed (can include the stock stick). I never use this thing. Make an offer.

Prices include shipping. US & PayPal only, please!

Jburton

Banned
Have 2 keys for Windows 8 Professional, these are full version keys .. not upgrade ones.

One key is 64-bit and one key is 32-bit.

I have multiple Microsoft accounts that give me software, so these are 100% genuine ... no restrictions.

Seeking trade in either steam items or steam wallet amounts.

£20 for each one, either in items or wallet transfer.

PM me if interested, I am open to offers.

Looking to buy. PM with details.
PS2
Devil Summoner 2
PSP
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
FFIV Complete
Ultimate Ghosts n Goblins
SNES
The Legend of Zelda LTTP
Castlevania IV
SMB All Stars
Star Fox
Gradius 3
DS
Castlevania Order of Ecclesia
Chrono Trigger
SMT: Strange Journey

Coldsnap

Got a stack of 3DS and 1 DS game for sale. All are in great condition, sorta OCD about the cleanness of my games. Prices are shipped. I will trade for a great condition Gameboy Pocket. Please PM me.

WP_20121202_001.jpg

PilotWings Resort - $12.00
Devil Survivor Overclocked - SOLD
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy - $30
999 - $19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom