• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

4j2F6.jpg

NES-skinned Nintendo Wii, including a wiimote, nunchuck, component cable (composites as well), original manual & possibly box if i can find it, as well as an as-yet undermined game. firmware is current but it's cracked wide open for HDD gaming & no region goodness. if you want that fancy zelda stand it's on, you can prolly have that too. also included: as seen in pic, HDD (in enclosure) is somewhere between 150-200 GB, I have to check.

will trade for: Gamecube component cable. that's right, get rid of that crusty old thing and get a system ready to play Wii + GC games of all regions! open to offers involving wii + goods + cash, if reasonable - PM me if interested! open to cash offers as well but hoping for a cable...

-I'm also looking to sell a PS2 with a flip top mod + HDD loader (including network adapter + HDD, i forget what size but it totally works great), havent nailed down a price yet but i'd consider trading both for a gamecube component cable! for real tell me what you want from me man

-next up: a well-kept but seemingly dead 360! well, not dead...my roomate had CFW on it, and things were fine for a bit, but some game or another (it was obviously played offline) ran an update that froze, and it's sort've stuck in this loop of failure where it boots into an update that doesn't complete. it's very well kept otherwise, comes with AC adapter and composite cables but ill toss in those handy VGA ones & stylish tote bag if you like! thinking $40-50 OBO here, open to other offers!

note: here is what you get when you startup the system
Cant update your console. Please visit xbox.com/support
status code 3151-351F-B800-0402-C005-3002

-have: Tales of Abyss 3DS will trade for: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Rhythm Thief, SMT Overclocked, or something interesting! open to cash offers too, can go for @ $30.

-anyone in the market for a VGA box? i have one, if not 2. worked excellent for PS2, GC etc over VGA but no use for it now - complete with AC adapter & cords of course.

What I'm looking for:

-again, GC component cable! all reasonable combos/offers accepted!
-Donkey Kong: Original Edition Club Nintendo code
-Way of the Samurai 4 (EU physical copy)
-XBLA/PSN/WU eshop cards (US) - man i should really get Guardian Heroes already
-Scribblenauts (WU)
-Lolipop Chainsaw (either format)
-Old gaming magazines! Game Players, Nintendo Power, Retro Gamer etc, i love that stuff

also, if you purchase either, i have up for grabs:
Metroid Prime 1 & 2 (gamecube)
Tales of Monkey Island (PC disc)
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (PSP)

will ship outside of US but id have to put a quote together first - also, whenever possible, i insure everything for the full amount. NeoGAF GOLD, holla!

positive feedback for gingerbeardman

He ordered a battery for my DSLR from a UK-only shop and sent it forward to me. I didn't even have to pay in advance!

*This is NeoGAF.gif*

AwRy108

FOR SALE YALL

http://images.craigslist.org/3E43Ge3He5Y05Fc5M7cc7c20ef7e8d6c81809.jpg
PSX:
Final Fantasy Chronicles - $10
Final Fantasy VIII - $10 PENDING
Final Fantasy IX - $10 PENDING
Silent Hill - $30
Tomba! - $PM me for price!

http://images.craigslist.org/3Kc3I33M15L85Je5M3cc7293426e21fd116a5.jpg
GameCube:
Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes - $30
Phantasy Star Online - $40

http://images.craigslist.org/3F13I13Nc5Ef5Fe5M6cc75e5ded87a0b41438.jpg
http://images.craigslist.org/3E33Fc3N45L75F75H1cc7b74355a16b6e1c33.jpg
PlayStation 2:
Final Fantasy X - $5 PENDING
Final Fantasy XI (for collection purposes only, I think you would need to repurchase a new Square online ID, etc) $5
Final Fantasy XII $5
Silent Hill 2 & 4 (sold together, no case for 4) - $30
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) - $10

http://images.craigslist.org/3Kc3Fd3I25E15J25M7cc7d040b73332b51265.jpg
Wii
The Last Story (PAL version, Wii must be modded to play this) - $20
Sin & Punishment Star Successor - $10

Please, for the love of God, check your PM's!

Coldsnap

Got a stack of 3DS and 1 DS game for sale. All are in great condition, sorta OCD about the cleanness of my games. Prices are shipped. I will trade for a great condition Gameboy Pocket. Please PM me.

WP_20121202_001.jpg

PilotWings Resort - $12.00
Devil Survivor Overclocked - SOLD
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy - $28
999 - SOLD

Selling:

Epic Mickey 2 Wii U - $45 shipped
NHL 13 Stanley Cup Edition XBOX 360 - $55 shipped
Assassin's Creed 3 Signature Edition PS3 with Subject 4 Graphic Novel - $65 shipped
Persona 4 Solid Gold Edition PS Vita - offers

All are brand new and sealed.

Don't think I've sold anything on here but I have perfect feedback on CAG and eBay (same username).

Located in Canada, will ship to Canada and US.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Looking to sell a couple codes (I can either PM to you or ship. If you'd like the card shipped, you pay shipping, so about $2 extra)

-Star Wars; The Old Republic Collector's Edition code: comes with 30 day sub+exclusive items. $5 SOLD

-Call of Duty: Black Ops II Nuketown 2025 code for Xbox 360. $10

Also selling a Halo 4 Limited Edition. It's in mint condition, War Games Map Pack code is used. $75 shipped.

Have:

-Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
-Splinter Cell: Double Agent (360)
-Splinter Cell: Conviction (360)
-Enslaved (360)
-Singularity (360)

Want to trade all these for:

-Hitman: Absolution (preferably PS3 version)

or

-Assassin's Creed 3 (360)

Wii U
Nintendoland- $30 or want to trade for Zombi U or NSMBU

I have a black 3DS (not XL) in mint condition, with the original box, manuals, etc and a few games. Taken good care of it.

W/ the following games/items:

-Super Mario 3D Land
-Resident Evil: Revelations
-Pokemon Black 2
-Pokemon Heartgold (don't have a case)
-Kid Icarus: Uprising (with stand)
-Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars
-Carrying pouch
-Case to store the 3DS and games

Looking for $200 for everything OBO.

zlatko

Banned
WTT:

Have: Saints Row The Third, Titan Quest, and WarHammer 40K: Dawn of War GOTY

Want: The Walking Dead (All 5 episodes for PC)

PM if interested. :)

Jmac71

Super positive feedback for LQX. The Playstation 3D display he sold me came in perfect condition and he gave me a great deal on it. Thanks again!

kennah

The GAFFER that was selling the SNES Mousepad has gotten banned, so I'm just going to post a WTB here.

Mine snapped in half, I use it to use my computer mouse on my couch. Not particularly looking to pay for more than 'shipping + tip". I have some Amazon credit that I'd like to use up so a trade for sending you something you'd like from Amazon would be awesome. Condition doesn't matter to me, so if you have one that is beat up and not being used and is missing the game/mouse please PM me. Inside Canada preferred from from the States is ok too.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
I got the okay before that this was fine. I think people would prefer that I post up a link instead of listing them all here. I have too much crap to list.

Who did you get the okay from?

All you have to do is copy and paste, most forums use the same code for listings and pictures.

Games:
Diablo III (PC - DL code or boxed copy) - $20 (code only) | $25 (shipped box copy)
Orgarhythm (Vita Physical copy - English Asian release) - $30
Sonic & All Stars Racing (Wii U) - $30
Tank Tank Tank! (Wii U) - $30
ZombiU (Wii U) - $39

Movies:
Brave 3D (Blu-ray with slip) - $20
Clockwork Orange (Blu-ray, signed by Malcolm McDowell) - $33
Freedom Box Set (Blu-ray, U.S. Version) - $50
If.... (Criterion DVD, signed by Malcolm McDowell): $31
Led Zeppelin: Song Remains the Same (OOP Edtion Blu-ray w/ Cameron Crowe interview) - $32
Pirates! Band of Misfits 3D (Blu-ray with slip) - $18
Star Wars: Clone Wars (OOP Target Exclusive Blu-ray with slip and Graphic Novel) - $16

Misc:
Jet Set Radio Hoodie (Size: M) - $95

Won this in a contest, pretty hard to find now - nice quality hoodie, wore/washed once. Has a neon red/orange outline of Beat on the lower back, neon green fabric on the inside and zipper liner, and the JSR logo on the left chest. Sega's image of it here:

XwVMs.png

Wants:
New Little King's Story (Vita)
Smart As... (Vita)

Added some new stuff, plus some of my wants.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Positive feedback for Jmac71 and awilliams213. Super thanks dudes.

Question to buyers: Say you get a great deal on a item like rare game and may have even talked a seller down to a lower price....does that leave room to complain about terrible packaging, minor damage or even shipping? Is that being ungrateful?

Slower shipping or minor damage obviously the fault of the carrier? No, because lowering price might mean the seller decided to use cheaper packaging/shipping.

That said, if the packing is so bad that it could reasonably be predicted it wouldn't protect the contents, then yeah, I think you can complain.

If anyone has a spare Halo 4 specializations code that'd be awesome. I have a 2 week gold trial and a few 2 day trials lying around and I'd trade them all for the specializations code.

LQX

Slower shipping or minor damage obviously the fault of the carrier? No, because lowering price might mean the seller decided to use cheaper packaging/shipping.

That said, if the packing is so bad that it could reasonably be predicted it wouldn't protect the contents, then yeah, I think you can complain.

Yeah, that's exactly how I see it. Thanks for the input.

Babalu.

WTB a video card for my parents PC.

Theirs burned out. It was a radeon 9800 pro hd 1gb

I don't want to spend a lot so anything better then that will work as long as it works.

they dont need anything great as they dont game.

PM me please, i'm a gold member.

goldenpp72

Want to Sell

1600 Microsoft points (20 dollar value): $15.00 (Multiple on hand, will send Via PM) I can also work out shipping arrangements if you'd like these as a gift or something, let me know.

MSpoints.jpg

Flingsmash (Brand new, still sealed): $6.00 Shipped (I have a few copies of it, came bundled with the remote)

Fling.jpg

Paypal gift payment or Amazon payments accepted. If you want to use normal Paypal please foot the cost. Thanks for looking :)

Want to Buy

Looking for all of these complete and in great to mint shape (also black label only please, aka no greatest hits/players choice/etc stuff). I have Amazon payments, Paypal, and could also give you a 360 points in trade for any of the following, just PM me if you have any of the following and are looking to offload them. Obviously if you have multiple of them you can save on shipping (which is included in the hopeful prices below). Please note if any of these seem too low, it's because my interest in them is as such, but I assume most of these are worth similar or will be in the future, so I figured I'd throw it out there just in case. I tried not to throw in newer stuff like DOA5 and Darksiders 2 knowing they will go for too high, but it's hard to gauge. Also note that if you would like MS points towards something I would like to buy, please assume the amount of points you get is 15 dollars or higher in cash value, as it is :p Thanks!

Wii

Gunblade NY
Mario party 8

Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition
Marvel vs Capcom 3 (original)

Nintendo 64

Bomberman 64: The second attack (will pay well for this one)
Bust a move 99
Chameleon twist 1
Chameleon twist 2
Turok 3
Wcw/NWO Revenge
Wrestlemania 2000
WWF No mercy
Turok 3

Virtual boy

Anything in good shape would be of interest to me for this, I have nothing right now.

32x

After Burner
BlackThorne
Space harrier
Virtua Fighter

Playstation Portable

Psp 2000 model (Piano black, preferably with CFW on it already, does not need a box or anything, condition is important though)

Patapon 1
Patapon 2
Patapon 3
Ultimate ghost n goblins
Sonic rivals 1
Sonic rivals 2
Metal gear acid 1
Me and my katamari
MGS portable ops
Prinny 2
Crush
Ys chronicles
Ys The Oath in Felghana

Might have interest in some other Psp games, still new to it.

Sega Dreamcast

Alien Front Online
Bangai-o
Legacy of kain
Bust a Move 4
Cannon Spike
Capcom Vs SNK
Bomberman
Confidential Mission
Crazy Taxi 1/2
Daytona USA
Dynamite Cop
Virtual on
Jojo bizarre adventure
Ecco the dolphin
Floigan Bros.
Frogger 2
Giga Wing 1/2
Illbleed
Mars Matrix
Marvel vs Capcom 1/2
Mdk2
Ooga Booga
Outtrigger
Phantasy Star online 1/ver 2
Powerstone 1/2
Project Justice
Quake 3
Resident Evil 2/3/CV
Samba De Amigo
Seaman with mic
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Shuffle
Street fighter 3 Double impact or third strike
Street fighter alpha 3
Tomb raider titles
Toy Commander
Skies of arcadia
Unreal Tournament
Virtua Fighter 3tb
Worms armageddon/world party

I am interested in any of these DC titles, a slash means i'd take both or either one.

bakedpony

I have a voucher for a US copy of Persona 4 Golden. I'm looking to trade the code for a US $20 code.

PM if interested (game is $39.99 in the PS Store).

EDIT: SOLD TO CatPee

Yuripaw

Banned
Having a little bit of a unexpected financial situation, and I need to get money >_< Sadly the best thing I can think to sell is this:

WTS:
Persona 4 Golden Solid Gold Edition (sealed) - $85 shipped (or best offer)

pictures upon request.

IMACOMPUTA

WTB: I'm a weak person and would like to buy a Wii U Deluxe console for $300 or so.

WTS: I have Radiant Historia with the music CD. How much does this go for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom