• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure that once KoreanBBQ or whoever does the feedback list notifies a mod about Negative feedback like this, the end result is usually a perma-ban for the user.

Actually I believe the regular Gaf Moderators will not take part in any sort of bannings to deal with bad buyers/sellers in this thread. I know thats how it used to be anyway because I remember one bad seller was caught posting in other threads so members in here would reply in those specific threads detailing to everyone that this guy is a scumbag scam artist. Things might have changed recently though but I doubt it. It should detail the exact policies in the OP though.

Seik

Banned
Want to buy

House of the Dead Overkill (Wii) in the best shape possible.

GAF Gold here, let me know if you have a copy for me! :)

I didn't even try and it's too late now, unless there is a loophole I'm missing.

I do have his full name, address, phone number, where he works, XBL account name, paypal account name and email.

So hopefully he does respond back soon and does the right thing because I can be an asshole lol.

Sorry to hear that. Has he made an effort to contact you now?

Kerrinck

Actually I believe the regular Gaf Moderators will not take part in any sort of bannings to deal with bad buyers/sellers in this thread. I know thats how it used to be anyway because I remember one bad seller was caught posting in other threads so members in here would reply in those specific threads detailing to everyone that this guy is a scumbag scam artist. Things might have changed recently though but I doubt it. It should detail the exact policies in the OP though.

The douchebag that scammed me and kept posting in other threads(even pick ups) got banned by a nice mod. That was probably an exception though since he ripped more than one person and completely refused to acknowledge it.

Baconbitz

Banned
Looking to sell: Broken black Game Boy Micro w/ charger, extra battery, and triwing screw driver. Has silver faceplate. It doesn't hold a charge but the issue is NOT the battery. - 10.00 including shipping. ON HOLD!

Payments: amazon, PayPal

Have positive feedback

Katzii

Amazon UK download code for Nintendo land. PM me a reasonable offer and it is yours.

EDIT - SOLD, pending payment. Thanks.

I am delighted to leave positive feedback for this transaction - VERY prompt, polite and efficient, and the code works great. Downloading on my system now! :)

WTS:

3DS:
Zelda Edition 3DS - $150
Rarely used, mostly dusty, in great condition, can even send the box it came in. Pics available upon request.

Legend of Zelda: OoT 3D - $20
Super Mario 3D Land (Club Nintendo points used) - $20

DS:

Dragon Quest IV (sealed) - $30
Dragon Quest V (sealed) - $30
Dragon Quest VI (Club Nintnedo points used)

GAF GOLD!

Not looking for trades, just Paypal folks.

Prices include shipping to the 48 states, shipping outside of that is at cost to the buyer. Prices negotiable, we can make a deal I'm sure.

Reposting since it's been over a week:

Selling:

Black AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 w/ wireless charger and case

vKJWpl.jpg

KABDHl.jpg

vNL0Ml.jpg

iD28Kl.jpg

4W8sRl.jpg

cZY6fl.jpg

5AJJEl.jpg

vn81jl.jpg

8uRbJl.jpg

I've only had it for 3 weeks. Not a scuff or scratch on it, looks brand new.

PM me your offers!

mdsfx

Shamefully, this has only seen about 10-15 hours of play. Can ship with original jlf, balltop, and buttons which have never been used or with current ls32 joystick and black buttons. Your choice. Ultra mint condition. No scratches, scuffs, or scrapes. Comes with full retail packaging, also mint. Paypal only please. $110 shipped within US48.

Ppngy.jpg

main.jpg

Thomper

Reposting my offer for things that came with my PlayStation Vita on Amazon:

- PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale ($20, download code)
- 10$ off Assassins Creed 3 on Amazon.com (Don't know if anyone would buy this, so... first to respond gets it, I guess?)

I'd also be willing to trade for credit in the American PlayStation Store, because I reaaally just want to buy Persona 4: Golden. Make it happen, guys!

VASPER

Banned
Positive feedback for Raitosaito, this guy did a great job bearing with me trying to get Farcry 3 to work. A+ in my book thanks again and thanks for putting up with my stoned ass late at night.

zychi

Banned
I will have a code for the following sometime later this week and would like to sell them:

Far Cry 3
Hitman Absolution
Sleeping Dogs

If you are interested send me a pm with the price you'd like to pay, and I will respond as soon as I get the code in.

Yuripaw

Banned
Does anyone have a means of getting a $300 HKD PSN card/code? Or know where I might get one?

The only site I even see that has it listed is here, but they've been out of stock for I don't know how long. The only other site I can find that even sells HKD PSN codes is play-asia, but all they have is $200, and I only need $300, but don't wanna spend the extra to $200x2. =/

If anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thomper

Positive feedback for Thomper.

Fast and smooth transaction!

Positive feedback for SiDCrAzY! Thanks for the quick payment, enjoy the codes. :) Still available:
Reposting my offer for things that came with my PlayStation Vita on Amazon:

- PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale ($20, download code)
- 10$ off Assassins Creed 3 on Amazon.com (Don't know if anyone would buy this, so... first to respond gets it, I guess?)

I'd also be willing to trade for credit in the American PlayStation Store, because I reaaally just want to buy Persona 4: Golden. Make it happen, guys!

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I've got a Journey Collector's Edition I'd like to sell for PS3, $14 shipped.

Also have Ocarina Of Time 3DS going for $24 shipped.

Positive feedback for Raitosaito, this guy did a great job bearing with me trying to get Farcry 3 to work. A+ in my book thanks again and thanks for putting up with my stoned ass late at night.

Positive feedback for VASPER.

I think I might be the worse person ever, and he is a standup guy who if you mess up as a seller still for some reason put up with.

Sell or buy from him no worries.

isual

NeoGAF Plus, yo. Plus I'm an awesome CAG seller with 253 positive feedback. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

WTS:

Need For Speed: Most Wanted (360, online pass used) - $25
Avengers 4-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack - $20
PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale Full Game Download (Vita) - $15
Mafia II Collector's Edition (360, sealed) - $23
Alpha Protocol (360, sealed) - $6
RAGE: Anarchy Edition (360, sealed) - $7
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (Steam Gift) - $10

All prices are shipped within the US only. PayPal only.

WTB:

Ragnarok Odyssey (Vita)

I want alpha protocol and Rage. Can you give me a deal for both ?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I have a PSN code for God of War Origins collection and would like to trade it for a physical copy. I'll pay the shipping. PM me if interested (US only)

61uFC75nbrL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Yuripaw

Banned
Selling 2 PS3 games:
Dead or Alive 5 collector's edition complete with everything, except the swimsuit code used - $40 shipped
Street Fighter X Tekken - $15 shipped

If you are willing to buy both, I'll ship for $48

Selling:

Persona 4 Solid Gold Premium Edition, Sealed

481Rw.jpg

Assassin's Creed 3 Download Code for PC - How about $30? Prices are still at $49.99.

Don't need this as I already have it on consoles. It's a code you redeem at www.geforce.com/freeassassinscreed3

Looking For:
- NES and Game Boy titles - show me what you got!
- Lost Odyssey (360)

I am on NeoGAF Gold, if that matters.

gondwana

Positive feedback for irishcow and PAULINK. Fast payment and transactions from both.

Positive feedback for goldenpp72. Sent space buck codes super quick.

Alboreo

W2B Etrian Odyssey 2 or, preferably, 3. PM me, we can work out a price.

I'd also like to buy a Steam copy of Fallout 3: GOTY if anyone has one laying around and is willing to let it go for a good price.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Positive feedback for Tawney Bomb.

EDIT: On that note, WTB Max Payne 3 for PS3. PM me with offers.

Still looking to sell my Rock Band 3 Keyboard Controller for the Xbox 360. Looking for $25 shipped.

asdad123

Looking to sell a brand new unopened Wii U Deluxe.

Bought it for myself as a christmas present, but recently got in an accident (got backed up into while in a parking lot.. -_-), so I need money to repair my car.

Looking to sell it at cost ($375 after NJ Tax + Shipping). If not paying gift, please add 3%

Didnt even get a chance to open it :/

Would prefer if anyone could meet locally (North Jersey, Bergen County) so they could save on shipping costs.

Also selling:
Assassin's Creed 3 (PS3). Still sealed in wrapped. $40 shipped in the US

Weenerz

Banned
Yamakasi Catleap Q270 27" IPS 2560x1440 monitor $250

Same panel used for the iMac desktops

Monitor has been used for around 2 months, adult owned, non-smoking. There is 1 red pixel that is around the bottom part of the screen, only visible when there are dark images on the screen.

Nvidia AMD
9500GT HD5450
GF9800GT HD5550
GT220 HD5670
GT240 HD5830
GTS250 HD6570
GT430 HD6750
GT440 HD6770
GT450 HD6870
GT460 HD6950
GTX550 TI HD6970
GTX560 HD6990
GTX560 TI

These are the older video cards that are compatible with the monitor, since it uses a DVI-D cable. Most newer video cards should be fine, but you will have to do the research for that online.

Send me a PM if you have any questions, shipping will depend on how far away you are from me.

Bump. Should clarify, you are paying shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom