• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling:

Baten Kaitos & BK: Origins - $25 shipped (BK is complete, BK:O in a Gamestop case)

Radiant Historia - $15 shipped (no case/manual, sorry!)

Dragon Quest IX - $15 shipped (complete!)

Looking for a Wii Remote Plus, trade or buy ($20ish?).

PM me, Paypal preferred, GAF Gold!

Positive feedback for DownLikeBCPowder.

A very responsible seller. The games were accurately described and they arrived within a few days of shipment.

isual

Selling:

Baten Kaitos & BK: Origins - $25 shipped (BK is complete, BK:O in a Gamestop case)

Radiant Historia - $15 shipped (no case/manual, sorry!)

Dragon Quest IX - $15 shipped (complete!)

Looking for a Wii Remote Plus, trade or buy ($20ish?).

PM me, Paypal preferred, GAF Gold!

Would so buy BK and Origins, except I have them already. hnnngh

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
All prices include shipping. Rated [+++++]

For Sale:

PS3
  • Demon's Souls (Greatest Hits packaging) - $13 SOLD
  • SOCOM 4 - $13

Xbox 360
  • The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition - $20
  • Crysis 2 Limited Edition - $13
  • Shadows of the Damned - $13
  • The Darkness 2 Limited Edition (comes with the poster) - $20
  • Gears of War 3 - $15
  • Portal 2 - $20
  • LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Platinum Hits packaging) - $13
  • Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (XBL download code) - $15

I accept PayPal, either as a gift or you can pay a little extra to cover the fee.

goldenpp72

The burden of finding out how much an item costs isn't on the buyer though; it's on the seller. If a seller quotes a price, the buyer assumes that they've done their research.

I agree, whenever I list something here, it means i'm 100 percent ready to take that amount for the item. I'm just saying if I was ignorant to my own listing and than determined the worth was much more, I'd probably back out of it too if 800+ bucks was on the line. I'm not saying it's right, but I can understand is all. I also understand the excitement of thinking you're getting that awesome of a deal and than losing it, but really, that risk should be understood until the product is at your doorstep. I just don't see that anyone did anything wrong or particularly right, and it's just a shitty situation in general.

Sorry to ask but I have been searching pages back and haven't been able to info I need.
How much would a used (good condition) 3DS go for?
Any help is highly appreciated!

goldenpp72

Sorry to ask but I have been searching pages back and haven't been able to info I need.
How much would a used (good condition) 3DS go for?
Any help is highly appreciated!

I was able to sell one on ebay for about 155 shipped, that came with every single piece of packaging, etc that it would if new though, and in mint shape. Maybe that will give you some idea of what to work from, but consider the sales going at the moment too. Trade in values don't go over 80, and on gaf, depending on condition and what's included, i'd guess anywhere from 100-130.

WTB a good to excellent ( or better) condition Psp, for hopefully not too much. I don't really care what model, just can't be all scratched up. Ty.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Looking to sell a code (I can either PM to you or ship. If you'd like the card shipped, you pay shipping, so about $2 extra)

-Call of Duty: Black Ops II Nuketown 2025 code for Xbox 360. $8

Also selling couple of Xbox 360 games (prices include shipping in the continental US):

-Halo 4 Limited Edition (War games map pack is used, all other codes are unused). $75

-Borderlands Game of the Year. $17

-Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (codes are used, slipcover included)- $15

I have good feedback here, buy with confidence! Feel free to PM me with any offers or questions.

edit: forgot to add: Would anyone be interested in buying Gamestop credit? I'm wanting to trade some stuff in, but I'd like to get cash if possible. I'll knock a few dollars off for your trouble.

zychi

Banned
Selling Steam Codes for
Sleeping Dogs ($20)
Hitman Absolution ($30)

Vita PS Battle Allstars digital code with 1 month of PS+ $25
and a ubishop code for Far Cry 3 ($30)

PM if interested. I have them in hand. I want paypal please.

Thinking of getting rid of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 on Wii U.

Not really looking for anything in particular, just not playing it.

Shoot me an offer for sale or trade.

PFD

WTB Skyrim artbook that comes with the collector's edition. Looking to pay around $15 plus shipping. I'm located in Quebec, Canada.

LQX

FS: Paypal only. Yes, I'm in the US.

El Shaddai $12
Rayman Orgins $15
IMG_18251.jpg

WTB: Zombie U like new

SiDCrAzY

WTB:

Persona 4 Golden
Virtues Last Reward(Vita)
Nintendo DS/DS lite/DSi/DSiXL - doesn't have to be perfect, at least playable condition, with stylus and ac adapter. MAKE ME AN OFFER! :)

Presco

Looking to trade

[H] Xbox Live 12 month Gold

[W] Far Cry 3 and one of Hitman or ACIII for PC

Hoping somebody who got these from the video card deal is looking for a year of Gold.

Babalu.

steam keys for trade/sale.

1.............Darksiders
...............Red Faction: Armageddon
...............Metro 2033
...............Company of Heroes
...............Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
...............Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

2.............Saints Row: The Third Steam Key
3.............Titan Quest Steam Key
4.............Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC Steam key
5.............Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War Steam Key
6.............Humble Indie Bundle #4 Steam Key
7.............Humble Indie Bundle #3 Steam Key

8.............Gratuitous Space Battles and Cave Story+ Steam Key
9.............Gratuitous Space Battles Multiplayer Key
10.............Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition
11.............Just Cause
12.............Just Cause 2
13.............Quantum Conundrum
14.............Supreme Commander 2
15.............Hitman: Blood Money

I have all of that up for trade. What I want is:

X3 Terran Conflict
X3 Albion Prelude
Endless Space

or $$$

i'm also looking for a video card for my parents computer. Something better then radeon 9800 pro. I can throw in some cash if thats what you want. I'm a gold member.

PM me, thanks.

JLG-

WTB: Xbox 360 wired controller in good condition.
I have paypal and i'm in the US.

edit: nvm ended up buying one at work.

Magnus

Positive feedback for Steriletom as a buyer.

We didn't really handle things in the thread here, but rather in the Toronto thread that we're both from. Sold a nearly-new Wii U and he was great about everything.

isual

Looking to sell a code (I can either PM to you or ship. If you'd like the card shipped, you pay shipping, so about $2 extra)

-Call of Duty: Black Ops II Nuketown 2025 code for Xbox 360. $8

Also selling couple of Xbox 360 games (prices include shipping in the continental US):

-Halo 4 Limited Edition (War games map pack is used, all other codes are unused). $75

-Borderlands Game of the Year. $17

I have good feedback here, buy with confidence! Feel free to PM me with any offers or questions.

edit: forgot to add: Would anyone be interested in buying Gamestop credit? I'm wanting to trade some stuff in, but I'd like to get cash if possible. I'll knock a few dollars off for your trouble.

fuck ! I just bought borderlands game of the year on 360 for just 25 bucks on ebay ! just dammit !

Eurocult

Looking to trade Assassins Creed III (new sealed from PS3 bundle)

for

Hitman Absolution PS3 can be opened/used, I don't care.

I'd also take $40 shipped for AC III

Vitacat

FS: Hori Fighting Edge Arcade Stick (360) - Complete Like New

Beautiful stick, like new in original box. Since I'm not really using it, I'd rather someone have it who will. Not a scratch, in perfect mint condition. This is the best stick I have ever seen, but it should be owned by someone who will use it.

$180 SHIPPED in USA - PAYPAL (please use gift option to avoid fees)

Please PM if interested.

DSC02127.jpg

Arren

Looking to buy a Japanese 3DS LL, preferably black or silver/black. A cost around 200$ maximum would be ideal.

European buyer.

Dunan

Looking to buy a Japanese 3DS LL, preferably black or silver/black. A cost around 200$ maximum would be ideal.

European buyer.

New? Used?

The LL is typically around Y18,000 new, even at stores that offer discounts. If you're willing to go used -- and you can get used stuff in mint condition here easily -- it might be possible.

Arren

New? Used?

The LL is typically around Y18,000 new, even at stores that offer discounts. If you're willing to go used -- and you can get used stuff in mint condition here easily -- it might be possible.

I'm absolutely okay with buying a used unit, provided that its condition is mint as far as both aesthetics and functions are concerned, so no scratches or visible wear either on the screens or on the outer shell.

Also, the $200 reference is simply an ideal indication. I'd be very happy to find one around that mark, but I'm willing to raise my budget if a good deal pops up.

Dunan

Posting again because snice this fell off the last page, I've added a lot more stuff, and pictures too!

Calling all JRPG (particularly Square Enix) strategy guide lovers!

I'm about to fly back to the US from Japan, with some otherwise empty suitcases, and would be happy to carry back some of the Ultimanias and other strategy books that I'm looking to sell, and then ship them to buyers at domestic shipping rates -- saving you a bundle! I'm not really desperate to sell some of them, so prices are closer to market rates for those, but I'd be happy to put them in the hands of GAFfers who ordinarily would have to pay through the nose for Japanese stuff.

Is anyone interested in...

($90)

* Ico PS3 Limited Box: cheap, no, but cheaper than the list price! (You'd pay $100+ on eBay.)

IMG_0503

($70)

* Square’s Preview Extra: Final Fantasy VII & Siggraph ’95 Works extremely limited, insiders-only CD featuring the famous FFVII tech demo with

Read more about it here:
http://www.anjelsyndicate.org/2011/...ew-extra-final-fantasy-vii-siggraph-95-works/

...it typically sells for $90-100 or so on eBay (this Australian wants $104), but for a GAFfer I'll make it a little cheaper. And I obtained it completely legitimately (and will explain to the buyer how I came by it).

($50)

* Final Fantasy Type-0 OST

IMG_0557

I sold this on eBay a little while ago but had to take it back when the postal service let the case get a small dent in it. List price for this thing is Y3900, or about $52. It's absolutely gorgeous and so is the music inside!

($30 each)

* Grimoire Nier SOLD
* Gravity Rush: The Complete Guide / Vertige gravitationel ou comment les perturbations de son cosmos interieur la rameneront dans les couches superieures (<-- I lvoe that long title) SOLD
* Final Fantasy Type-0 Ultimania (a massive, heavy, expensive tome, but you'll like it)
* Vagrant Story Ultimania + Complete Guide + Original Japanese game -- the original game, which in the opening trailer contains a cutscene already translated into English (the rest is Japanese, of course) also has an absolutely awesome case:

I want to keep these three as a set, but I'm open to other ideas if you really don't want one or another of the parts.

($25 each: If you're not familiar with the Memorial Album series, it's basically an illustrated playthrough of the game, with written dialogue accompanied by screenshots, for the entire game. Very highly recommended if you played the game in English and want to see what the Japanese original was like without playing through the whole thing again. They stopped doing this with FFXII, the Ultimania for which (buy it from me! ^) contains this. Hard to find nowadays and sell for over the cover price at times)

* FFX Memorial Album: A Tale For You
* Xenogears Memorial Album: Thousands of Daggers SOLD

* Resonance of Fate Artbook : Bought this for another Gaffer and liked it so much that I went out and got my own. But I don't look at it *that* often, so if someone wants it... and you'll like it... SOLD

($15 each)

Many of the following are in this photo:

* Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core Ultimania SOLD
* Xenogears V-Jump Complete Guide SOLD
* FF8 Ultimania SOLD
* FFXII Ultimania Omega - every line of dialogue in the game, including all 1100 or so NPCs! Plus the usual artwork and strategies and the like - SOLD
* FFXIII Scenario Ultimania SOLD
* FFXIII-2 Ultimania OmegaSOLD
* Revenant Wings Ultimania

* FFVIII Memorial Album : Wish You Were Here

* FF Type-0 V-Jump Guidebook -- not quite as amazing as Ultimania, but full of maps and strategies and even includes an (unopened) trading card for a SE-themed card game:

IMG_0566

($8 each)

Several of these $8 items are in this photo:

* Valkyrie Profile Complete Guide
* Romancing Saga Minstrel Song Ultimania
* FFXII First Flight Guide - SOLD
* FF Tactics Advance 2 Complete Guide - SOLD
* FFXIII World Preview book - came out right before the release of the game; full of artwork and screenshots:

IMG_0628

($5 each -- almost free considering I'm covering shipping!)

* Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis Complete Guide
* FFT Advance: Eternal Guide SOLD
* Playstation magazine FF Type-0 Issue

IMG_0543

* Playstation Magazine #500: FF13 special issue
* Tactics Ogre original 1996 Japanese strategy guideSOLD
* The 3rd Birthday original Japanese guidebook - SOLD

IMG_0483

More soundtrack CDs; all are mint condition:

($40 - high, but it's the actual price -- 3360 yen)

* Gravity Rush OST, 2 discs, bought yesterday just to see the lyrics to the ending song (which is hilarious; I'll translate them soon)

($30 - a little less than the actual price)

* Nier Echo arrange/tribute album

(Not sure how much to charge -- cover price is about $35 for the Piano Collection and over $40 for the Drama CD, but... these are SIGNED by Kumiko Tanioka and one of the other producers. I obtained them at a live Nier piano concert, limited to about 200 attendees, and got to chat with the musicians a bit later. Very, very rare... I think.)

* Nier Piano Collection
* Nier Drama CD

All prices include US shipping, which I've estimated at between $3 (smaller books) and $5 (massive phone-book Ultimanias). I take Paypal and Amazon Payments, but please make sure that the amount I receive, net of any fees, is the amount listed (or the amount we negotiated). I did this on trips back to the US in both 2010 and 2011 and have made some people very happy. And if anyone has any special requests, go ahead and ask!

(Edit at 11 AM GMT / 8 PM JT / 6 AM ET : Lots of stuff sold! If you bought something from me and I marked it wrong, let me know!)

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Dunan

Please do not repost for less than 150 post, we have a bumping/reposting rule here.

I think you're barely under a hundred :)

Dunan

Dunan

Please do not repost for less than 150 post, we have a bumping/reposting rule here.

I think you're barely under a hundred :)

Oops, sorry about that. I added a ton of pictures, but with the post having fallen off the front page even for 100-posts-per-page people (I'm one such), I thought nobody would see it. Shall I delete one or the other, or will you give me a pass this time?

(Edit: I deleted the other one.)

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Oops, sorry about that. I added a ton of pictures, but with the post having fallen off the front page even for 100-posts-per-page people (I'm one such), I thought nobody would see it. Shall I delete one or the other, or will you give me a pass this time?

(Edit: I deleted the other one.)

deleted it is fine, believe me your post is pretty big, no one can miss it lol

Dunan

How much would it cost including shipping to the UK or are you only willing to ship within the US?

For $10 more, I'll ship it to you in the UK! In fact, I can ship it to you directly from Japan -- my neighborhood post office is extremely efficient, so you might end up getting it even quicker, plus the stamps will be more interesting. ^^;

Incidentally, the Ico I'm selling is still sealed. I bought a second one to hold on to for ever and ever, but then figured I might as well sell it (and at the retail price; you're getting a bargain!)

PM coming your way!

Balb

Looking for Devil Survivor: Overclocked for the 3DS. PM me.

Edit: Thanks for the Nintendo Power tip, guys. Ordered two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom