• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

djblue89

Extremely Positive Feedback for DJ Lushious. Great seller and did an amazing favor for me ! I am very greatfull to be on GAF because of people like him. Will do business with him and time A++++++++++++++

yoshi9784

Check out my Lords of Thunder, complete with box, manual, and even the foam disc spacer.

Apparently not allowed to link to my auction on ebay. Just do a search for Lords of Thunder and chose the Sega CD version. Mine is an auction. There are a few other up with plain Buy it Now.

Pics
They are quite large and detailed so I opted to post the links.

FRONT
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/baystco/LOT_f.jpg

BACK
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/baystco/LOT_B.jpg

INSIDE
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/baystco/LOT_I.jpg

DISC
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/baystco/LOT_D.jpg

TriAceJP

Positive feedback for JLateralus. I bought a game from him, and I now have that game in my possession. That is pretty rad.

MercuryLS

Banned
Selling an opened but like NEW MGS3 LE PS3 (game is still sealed) in the GTA area. Selling it for $100, willing to ship (shipping extra).

positive feedback for MikeE21286, helped out a newbie, kept in communication, and everything was better than described (you kept the original box and everything for a drive, dude? I NEVER do that), an absolute pleasure to work with.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Looking for a Graphite or Black Gameboy Advance SP with the charger! Reply or PM you have one you wish to part with.
(Will probably take any color if it's in good condition.)

The Chef

Updated items and prices. Prices include standard mail shipping. Amazon or Paypal payments.

PS3
Batman: Arkham City $18 (used catwoman code)

Uber positive feedback for keeblerdrow.

Chrono Trigger came quickly and it is in amazing condition.

Would do business with him again any day!

Boomerang positive feedback for CidHighwind89. He paid quickly and managed to buy a formerly prized possession off of me that I will probably come to regret selling some time in the future when I look back on my gaming past and see this as a part of my history I willfully ripped from my heart and put on an auction block.

Would do business with again A+++++

Aselith

Positive feedback for BreakyBoy. Who got my games to me fast and gave me an extra one because of my large order. That's pretty awesome, I didn't even ask for a discount!

******NOTICE******

Hey everyone, you're probably noticed that the feedback list has been slow to update lately. Apologies for that. As you all know, life has that nasty habit of getting in the way of things.

But, help is on the way. GK86 has graciously offered his services in helping keep the feedback list more current. He's a great presence in this thread already, and I'm sure lots of you here have bought/sold/traded with him in the past. Myself, MidnightScott, and g35twinturbo will still continue to update the list as well. Hopefully, having four folks at the helm will speed things up and keep the list current.

I hope you're all getting great deals and most importantly, thanks for your patience!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
******NOTICE******

Hey everyone, you're probably noticed that the feedback list has been slow to update lately. Apologies for that. As you all know, life has that nasty habit of getting in the way of things.

But, help is on the way. GK86 has graciously offered his services in helping keep the feedback list more current. He's a great presence in this thread already, and I'm sure lots of you here have bought/sold/traded with him in the past. Myself, MidnightScott, and g35twinturbo will still continue to update the list as well. Hopefully, having four folks at the helm will speed things up and keep the list current.

I hope you're all getting great deals and most importantly, thanks for your patience!

Its great to be on board. :D.

Neverfade

PAX East 2012 badge for sale! PM w/ offer, I suppose.

Edit: Super late positive feedback for o0achilles0o. Good communication and stand up fella.

MoogPaul

Selling my brand new copy of The Last Story. UK standard version. Asking for 40 + shipping.

Looking for Etrian Odyssey games. Interested in checking out the series. Only looking for complete copies.

Amazing feedback for djblue89. Very timely payment and great communication. A fine and upstanding member of our community, if I do say so myself! :D

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Ok everyone, the feedback has been updated up to this post.

I have a new found respect for those big three that took care of this list. Not as easy as it looks.

And now, onto the announcements. Joining the NeoGAF Plus family are the following:

PepsimanvsJoe
DCX
GK86
Irishninja
Isny

And please welcome, Keeblerdrow, to NeoGAF Gold.

Congrats to everyone. And a thanks to KoreanBBQ for letting me help out.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR

I have a new found respect for those big three that took care of this list. Not as easy as it looks.

And now, onto the announcements. Joining the NeoGAF Plus family are the following:

PepsimanvsJoe
DCX
GK86
Irishninja
Isny

And please welcome, Keeblerdrow, to NeoGAF Gold.

Congrats to everyone. And a thanks to KoreanBBQ for letting me help out.

thanks GK86

I know it was a rough task :D

steveovig

Anyone want to help me buy Ridge Racer next week by purchasing my Ninja Gaiden Vita from me for $30 shipped? It's not sealed but it's only been played twice and is almost new. I tried to get into this series, even playing on Easy but I still suck at it and don't enjoy it. So maybe someone else can enjoy it instead.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
EDIT: I snagged another one of these today! :) Again, 100% legit and can provide a receipt and picture upon request! I had some extra store credit at GS, and enjoy midnight opening festivities. However, I have a CE N7 edition coming from Amazon later today; and so I don't really need this copy. This is a standard edition copy of ME3. The key will activate/register on Origin, so you can tie it to your account and download the game. 100% legit. Save $10 + tax. I'm asking $50 via PayPal, and I'll PM you the serial key that will activate on Origin. Nothing will need to be shipped.

6812075524_988f43eb08_z.jpg

Cross-posted on other boards; mattcube64 is the name I normally go by ;p

I have the Gamestop-Exclusive N7 Defender Armor, Valkyrie Rifle, and M55 Argus Rifle DLC for PC. I sold one set of this DLC this morning on eBay for $29.99. It seems to hover around there. I'll ask just $20 for this one here :)

I have an Indra Sniper Rifle DLC code for Mass Effect 3 on PC. Sells for $7-$10 on eBay. I just want $5.50 via PayPal :) EDIT: Just realized they keep adding more. Check the Alienware site if you want one of these, they keep handing out free ones. That said, if for some reason they sell out, I'll offer mine for $2 via PayPal.

I have an extra MW3 Elite Membership token code for the X360 version. This is NOT the Founder code, but rather just the elite membership. On eBay and CL over the last week or so, these have been selling for about $45-$60. I'll offer mine for $40 via PayPal Gift OBO. Obviously, all sales are final - but I assure you it's a legit, authentic code.

6727858643_0e01615f68_z.jpg

I also have a "Gamestop New" copy of Ar Tonelico Qoga Limited Edition. It's never ever been played. The box is in great condition. The inside is mint. The artbook has never been opened. The music CD has never been played. And the game itself has never been touched. Sealed copies seem to be going for $75=$100; but I understand that that plastic on the outside is important ;p, and like-new copies seem to hover in the mid $60s. I'd like something similar, but am entertaining offers. Please note that shipping will be a good amount.

6885013847_7955be8e02_z.jpg

I have a Lite-On Blu Ray Reader, 5.25" SATA drive. It's maybe three years old? It was originally in a USB enclosure; but I took it out of said enclosure and placed it in my tower. The bottom of the faceplate is missing, but it the drive works 100% fine. I got a BRD Burner for Christmas, and this has been sitting around. I'm not going to do another build anytime soon, so I figured I'd look to sell it. No idea what to price it. I'm taking offers. I'm pretty lax on the price toward those who are tight-knit within this community - I know who you are. If you need this, offer me a fair price and factor that shipping will cost at least a decent bit; and we can work something out. I'll provide pics upon request.

IrishNinja

Irishninja

wooo! acceptance!

glad to be here; ya'll are a fine lot and i've enjoyed many things i've bought from you. thanks for your efforts, to everyone involved!

ps no one wants to trade Sonic Colors for PS3 Generations? ima trade it for amazon credit in like a week if i don't hear back, holla!

edit

WTB: Arkham City PC Steam Key for $10

WTB:: Arkham City PC steam key for $9.50

I've seen people on here sell that for more than what you're asking.
WTF is up with the price police? If someone prices high people will react accordingly, and if someone lists a bargain who are you to try and throw a wrench in the gears? Keep it to PMs, or better yet keep it to yourself unless you have something constructive to add. One of the great things about the community here is that many posters pass along good deals rather than price gouging on ebay. Armchair commentary on prices is straight up obnoxious, especially coming from someone with a whopping 75 posts and 1 feedback.

Le-mo

WTS:
PS3 60GB Seagate HDD 5400RPM $20 shipped

Air Prestige 3 High Si size 8.5 $50 shipped

I've worn this only once and it was during a rainy day so the shoes is "dirtier" than it should be. To be expected in rainy Seattle.

14 x 10 custom Ico canvas $50 shipped

500GB 3.5" harddrive $60 shipped

WTB:
Kindle Fire
HTC 4G Slide
Unlockable iPhone 4

Kryptonic

I'm upgrading from a Nikon D5100 to a D700 and looking to sell my D5100 and DX lenses. Figured I would try here first before craigslist/ebay.

I bought the D5100 brand new at the end of August 2011. Has less than 3000 actuations. Is in excellent condition. I have all the original boxes/paperwork/accessories. It comes with the kit lens 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR, * EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery x2 * MH-24 Quick Charger * DK-20 Rubber Eyecup; * UC-E6 USB Cable * EG-CP14 Audio Video Cable * AN-DC3 Camera Strap * DK-5 Eyepiece Cap * BF-1B Body Cap * BS-1 Accessory Shoe Cover * Nikon ViewNX 2 CD-ROM
$550 shipped

I am also selling a Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED IF AF-S DX VR. Excellent condition as well, bought at the same time as the D5100.
$125 shipped

Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens
$125 shipped

Tokina AT-X 116 Pro DX AF 11-16mm f/2.8 Lens For Nikon
$500 shipped

I'll sell it as a package deal for $1250 shipped and will also throw in my SD cards (1x32GB, 4x8GB) and a Nikon MC-DC2 Remote Release Cord.

All the Nikon Lenses have their extended 5 year warranty. I'll try and get some pictures up soon.

Paypal accepted. Shipping to US only.

pwack

Sold

Tales of the Abyss 3D (North American region). $35 shipped USPS; can ship out tomorrow (3/7). Pay via Paypal.

V. good condition. I snatched up a copy from Amazon due to the limited print run, but after a few hours of play time it turns out it is not my cup of tea.

Dave Long

Banned
WTF is up with the price police? If someone prices high people will react accordingly, and if someone lists a bargain who are you to try and throw a wrench in the gears? Keep it to PMs, or better yet keep it to yourself unless you have something constructive to add. One of the great things about the community here is that many posters pass along good deals rather than price gouging on ebay. Armchair commentary on prices is straight up obnoxious, especially coming from someone with a whopping 75 posts and 1 feedback.
I think it was more of a reaction to someone wanting to BUY something for way below its value and how that was probably a wasted post clogging up the thread unnecessarily.

Dunan

Very belated positive feedback for Kagari who expressed interest in a certain Japanese PS2 game (FFXII: IZJS, which everyone should play) and then sent me the money for it when I offered to pick it up and send it to her. And apologies for being away from GAF and not being able to post the feedback sooner!

And now for something I'm looking to acquire: anyone have the big 8x11-inch Bradygames Tactics Ogre strategy book and is interested in a one-for-one swap for either the big Japanese TO Perfect Guide or the Tactics Ogre Lover's Voice postgame fan book? I'm getting into this game again and wouldn't mind using a guidebook in English, but Amazon used sellers want premium prices for it. (I just saw them at the retail price in Gamestop back when I was in the US in December...)

So if anyone wants to trade, with each of us covering one side of international postage, I'd be up for it.

Credo

Very positive feedback for Keeblerdrow. The games got here quickly, and both of them look (and work) great. Thank you for allowing me to recapture two games that I regretted selling long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom