• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Long

Banned
I have an iPhone 3G available. It's in great functional condition with the only negative being the silent/vibrate switch has come off. You can still flip it back and forth easily with a pen tip or fingernail. iFrogz case.

$110 shipped. Box and docs, charge cable included. Pics on request.

Einbroch

Banned
Selling my HIS Radeon HD 6870 for $100 shipped to anywhere in the continental US. Paypal only.

This item has been opened to test (I don't want to send a DOA card to someone), but otherwise has not been used at all. Includes everything. It's essentially brand new. Great card, recommended in the "Build your PC" thread under best value at $160 and is THIS model here.

I got a great deal on a card from this thread, so I'm paying it forward.

ibdfftoCBzY8w1.jpg

ihJg2fI7whwYT.jpg

Not a member of GAF gold, or even any transaction minus the previously mentioned one, but gotta start somewhere.

SOLD.

kagete

Due to some unfortunate circumstances I must sell my pc I recently built.

Cpu - i5 2500k
Gpu - evga super clocked 560 ti
Ram - 8gb corsair vengeance
Psu - xfx tx550w
Ssd - 64gb crucial m4
Hdd - 2 tb
Mobo - p8z68 pro asus
Case - haf 912

Asking 650$, built for over 1000$ late last year. Pm me if interested.

Great deal that you could maybe cross post in the PC build thread. If you're including Windows with that you really should specify it as that is added value to an already awesome deal. I hope you get a buyer or at least get everything else sorted out. Cheers

Anustart

Great deal that you could maybe cross post in the PC build thread. If you're including Windows with that you really should specify it as that is added value to an already awesome deal. I hope you get a buyer or at least get everything else sorted out. Cheers
Thanks for both ideas, as I am including win 7 ultimate and makes sense to include.

Selling my Vita, 6 games, 4GB card and case (Thrustmaster SPF). Vita, games and card are still sealed, the case is out of the original packaging but obviously unused. Realized I'm not going to have the time to commit to it and am looking to pass it along to someone who will. Got good deals from Amazon when purchasing and am looking to get out of it what I have in it. $450 shipped/insured for all of it (not willing to break it up). Paypal, U.S. only. I have 100% eBay feedback (182 feedback).

Games are:
Hot Shots Golf
Lumines
Rayman
UMvC3
Uncharted GA
Wipeout 2048

Pics of everything.
6947917497_47789ae349_z.jpg

7003457557_6708d7eb69_z.jpg

Selling my HIS Radeon HD 6870 for $100 shipped to anywhere in the continental US. Paypal only.

This item has been opened to test (I don't want to send a DOA card to someone), but otherwise has not been used at all. Includes everything. It's essentially brand new. Great card, recommended in the "Build your PC" thread under best value at $160 and is THIS model here.

I got a great deal on a card from this thread, so I'm paying it forward.

Not a member of GAF gold, or even any transaction minus the previously mentioned one, but gotta start somewhere.

It's not a big deal. Not too many scammers here. I just know I am close to gold. At least I hope so...

I'm interested in buying Sega Genesis games; no 32X or CD. I'm not particularly interested in having the box/manual, just the game, but am not against the idea of buying complete. I don't have a complete list of games in mind at this moment, but I have some desired ones listed below; if you have others, please let me know as I may be interested, just currently unaware of them. Sending a PM would probably be the easiest way to handle this, so if you have any Genesis games for sale, let 'er rip!

I do, at the moment, have specific interest in the following:
Crusader of Centy
Phantasy Star II & III
Contra: Hard Corps
Strider
Herzog Zwei
Mean Bean Machine
Shining Force II
Buck Rogers: Countdown to Doomsday
NBA Jam T.E.
Any of the Valis games
General Chaos
Mickey Mouse in World of Illusion
DeCap Attack
Zero Tolerance
TMNT: The Hyperstone Heist
Pier Solar (...looks a bit out of my budget, though!)
Musha (seems also to be a bit on the expensive side)
Clayfighter

Rolio

REDUCED REDUCED REDUCED before going on ebay!!!

Selling a complete copy of Suikoden II for psx in good condition for $80 OBO. There is some water damage on the front cover of the instruction book, and light scratches on the disk. US only and PayPal only, please. eBay is rolio64 and there should be some feedback on gaf, but I'm not sure.

IMGP2430.jpg

IMGP2425.jpg

IMGP2432.jpg

IMGP2447.jpg

IMGP2451.jpg

aristotle

Super positive feedback for sabanoo. Superfast payment and it went extremely quick. Was extremely friendly and easy to deal with.

Looking to sell a Gateway NV5470u laptop. Quick specs are:

320gb HD
3gb RAM
15.6" screen
2+ hours of battery time
Windows 7 Home 64b
Intel Pentium T4400
HDMI port

asdad123

Due to some unfortunate circumstances I must sell my pc I recently built.

Cpu - i5 2500k
Gpu - evga super clocked 560 ti
Ram - 8gb corsair vengeance
Psu - xfx tx550w
Ssd - 64gb crucial m4
Hdd - 2 tb
Mobo - p8z68 pro asus
OS - Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Case - haf 912

Asking 650$, built for over 1000$ late last year. Pm me if interested.

PM sent

Purexed

Banned
Selling a perfect used copy of Uncharted Golden Abyss for 30 bucks shipped.

PM me for details to close the transaction.

About my situation with the seller from my previous posts:

He replied this morning only telling me that he's got it taken care of. He had completely ignored the first time I asked him for a tracking number. I replied back asking for a tracking number a second time and he has yet to reply back to me.

I'm really losing trust in this seller because he should have replied back saying if he had a tracking number or not. Instead, he ignores what I said and tells me "I got it taken care of."

Aselith

He replied this morning only telling me that he's got it taken care of. I replied back asking for a tracking number for the shipment and he has yet to reply back to me. He had completely ignored what I told him about a tracking number when he replied back to me.

I'm really losing trust in this seller because he should have replied back saying if he had a tracking number or not. Instead, he ignores what I said and tells me "I got it taken care of."
If you start the paypal process, they give him 7 days to work it out right? He said he'd overnight so it should have gotten there today if he's not fucking you in some way. Either he forgot or it's not being sent. You gave him a chance. Time to protect yourself.

He replied this morning only telling me that he's got it taken care of. He had completely ignored the first time I asked him for a tracking number. I replied back asking for a tracking number a second time and he has yet to reply back to me.

Blatantly ignoring your questions is extremely fishy. If he overnighted it over the weekend it should be there by now. If he overnighted today and it's not there by tomorrow, and he still does not answer your pms for a tracking number (or any info on the shipment at all), then this dude sounds like a scam. Better open the paypal dispute.

starfx6464

Neo Member
Positive feedback for da_stabbah.

Excellent seller and the Wavebird got here super fast and in excellent condition. Would buy from again. Thanks so much!

Ecto311

For Sale iPhone 4 16gb

DSC_1902.JPG

DSC_1898.JPG

Phone was my dads phone. Very well taken care of with some light scratches on the back and front as seen in these pictures. Phone comes with the charger, cable, and box shown in the pictures. Asking $200 shipped. I take amazon payments or paypal. PM for any more info.

Akim

Banned
Anyone interested in a slightly used Vita (WiFi)?

Also comes with:

4gb card
Uncharted
Fifa
Rayman

Hori Hard Case (blue)

My hours got cut to basically nothing at work and I really need money.

will sell for $300 shipped paypal

Hey, if this package doesn't show up or you don't get a word on where it is - Please post up a username. I personally don't want to do business with someone like this. All we have are our names on here, and when that becomes damaged it isn't someone else's fault.

NoRéN

Hey, if this package doesn't show up or you don't get a word on where it is - Please post up a username. I personally don't want to do business with someone like this. All we have are our names on here, and when that becomes damaged it isn't someone else's fault.

Same here.

Phone was my dads phone. Very well taken care of with some light scratches on the back and front as seen in these pictures. Phone comes with the charger, cable, and box shown in the pictures. Asking $200 shipped. I take amazon payments or paypal. PM for any more info.
Who is the carrier on this?

WTB

metal gear solid peace walker play arts
-Specifically Chrysalis and The Basilisk

ys seven art book, ys seven cloth map
-came with the limited edition of the game

Megaman D-ARTS, Megaman, zero, armoured megaman

WTS

Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic/Paralympic book
extremely hard to find due to limited printings. This picture is not mine but is indicative of quality
Looking for approximately 100 Dollars but open to trades for cool gaming memorabilia, specifically from snes, ps1, ps2, ps3, psp properties
4685799424_44e35e798a.jpg

Not 100% sure if i want to sell these or not, but i'd like to gauge interest in the complete .hack ps2 series. All CD's are in immaculate condition. All manuals are in immaculate condition. All anime ovas are included and in immaculate condition. Given that these are all in practically factory condition, it wont be cheap. And of course I would never dream of splitting the set, so i'm either looking for a substantial sum of cash (approx 100+ dollars) or some cool shit in return

quatreDC.jpg

monami.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom