• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuripaw

Banned
For real?? lol Thanks guys. Wal-Mart is walking distance from my house. going now.

Edit 20 minutes later: thanks guys! got it for $20. If anyone needs the online pass, let me know, cuz I don't have a use for it.

SELLING
- worldwide shipping
- doesn't include shipping (where applicable) or paypal fees

$11 - Japanese 3DS/DSi/Wii 1000 Points Card [code only]
$21 - Japanese 3DS/DSi/Wii 2000 Points Card [code only]

Club Nintendo Europe codes - trade for others (looking for Last Story/Pandora)
Pokemon Heart Gold
Layton and the Curious Village

+ lots of Mario/DK/Zelda/Kirby merchandise (inquire for list with prices/pictures)

WTB
Crush 3D (sealed or complete with CN code unused)

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Hey guys I have a question. I've been overseas for a while and just got back home to find a trove of old stuff from my childhood. Some of it is gaming but the majority is a bunch of anime dvds dating from 96-97 and on. Boxsets galore as well. Is that kind of stuff allowed to be sold here too?

Want to sell 16gb iPad 3 / White / Wifi + Smart Cover

Very lightly used for a couple of weeks before deciding that it's not something I really need. The iPad itself is in excellent condition, aside from a very small chip in the bottom of the bezel. Other than that everything else is perfect with no scratches or flaws. Comes complete with the box and all accessories. Also included is an official Smart Cover in dark grey. I'd like $450, including shipping. I'm GAF Plus, and have plenty of positive transactions here. If you're interested, please send me a PM!

Untitled.jpg

044d9958.jpg

Koroviev

Hey guys I have a question. I've been overseas for a while and just got back home to find a trove of old stuff from my childhood. Some of it is gaming but the majority is a bunch of anime dvds dating from 96-97 and on. Boxsets galore as well. Is that kind of stuff allowed to be sold here too?

Yep, shouldn't be a problem :)

Ecto311

For Sale:

Google Chrome CR-48
I got this laptop/chrome book a few months ago. It works great and the battery lasts for a long time. Boots in seconds and has free verizon data (150mb cap if I remember). I never use it anymore and with a child on the way thought I would part with it here. Looking for $200 shipped

PM if interested
DSC_2491.JPG

DSC_2489.JPG

DSC_2492.JPG

DSC_2493.JPG

DSC_2496.JPG

DSC_2497.JPG

DSC_2498.JPG

**Lowered price - $150 Shipped**

I wish some of you guys would start using Amazon Payments. It is incredibly simple to use and it doesnt involve anyone using that shit-tastic paypal service. I know I have tried to buy several things from people but they only take paypal gift... Just give it a try :) More options might help you sell your stuff quicker.

Koroviev

I wish some of you guys would start using Amazon Payments. It is incredibly simple to use and it doesnt involve anyone using that shit-tastic paypal service. I know I have tried to buy several things from people but they only take paypal gift... Just give it a try :) More options might help you sell your stuff quicker.

I'm going to do this, just need to stop being lazy lol

Well folks, its that time of year again. Another year of college over and now to purge my room to help with next year's (senior year!) tuition/books.

I ship within the USA and ship on Saturdays.
I ship all my stuff with Delivery Confirmation (although, Insurance can be added on).
I prefer to ship my stuff First Class and Priority Mail. (other methods can be discussed)
I accept PayPal, Amazon Payments, and Postal Money Orders (MUST be postal).
If you have any questions or want pictures, feel free to message me here.
Prices are without shipping
Price are NOT firm

Going to just start throwing the stuff on eBay starting Tuesday so let's make a deal! :D

This list will be growing but here are is some anime DVDs that I will be selling:

Beck - Vol 1 - 4 and 6 (sealed) + artbox - $25
Chrono Crusade Complete Series (artbox + DVDs) - $35
Claymore (individual SEALED DVDs + artbox) - $40
Desert Punk Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox) - $25
Gankutsuou: Count of Monte Cristo Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox SEALED) - $30
Gao-Gai-Gar Premium DVD Box Set 1 (individual DVDs + artbox) - $20
Gao-Gai-Gar Premium DVD Box Set 2 (individual DVDs + artbox) - $20
Ghost in the Shell SAC Complete 1st Season Collection Box Set - $40
Ghost in the Shell SAC 2nd Gig Complete Collection Box Set - $40
Gungrave Complete Collection (SEALED - indivdual DVDs + artbox + Mousepad) - $80
Gurren Lagann Complete Collection (SEALED individual DVD in Limited Edition artbox) - $55
Madlax Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox) - $35
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 1 (individual DVD in Limited Edition box) - $50
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 1 Limited Edition (LE Parts 1, 2, 3 SEALED) - $60
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 2 Part 1 Limited Edition (sealed) - $25
Moonlight Mile Complete Series (individual DVDs + artbox) - Vol 1 & 3 are sealed - $20
Mushishi Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox) - $60
My-Hime Compelte Series ((individual DVDs + artbox) - $40
Pani Poni Dash Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox) - Vol 1, 3 - 6 are sealed - $55
Peach Girl Complete Collection (individual DVDs, artbox) - $20
School Rumble Season 1 (individual DVDs, LE locker tin) - $35
Shin Chan: Season One, Part One (SEALED) - $15
Shin Chan: Season One, Part Two (SEALED) - $15
Solty Rei - The Complete Series (individual volume DVDs + artbox) - VOl 2 - 6 are sealed - $30
Suzuka Compelte Series (individual DVDs + artbox) - $30
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World (individual DVDs + artbox) - Vol 2 & 3 are sealed - $35
Trigun Remix Complete Collection (individual DVDs SEALED) - $80
Welcome to the NHK - Vol 1 - 5 + artbox (vol 2 - 4 are sealed) - $20

Pictures of most of the items will be located Here

BHK3

Banned

Idk how to transfer my paypal monies to amazon so thats not happening any time soon!

Le-mo

WTS:
PS3 60GB Seagate HDD 5400RPM $20 shipped

Air Prestige 3 High Si size 8.5 $50 shipped

I've worn this only once and it was during a rainy day so the shoes is "dirtier" than it should be. To be expected in rainy Seattle.

14 x 10 custom Ico canvas $30 shipped

AMD Athlon II X4 640 Propus CPU and GIGABYTE GA-880GA-UD3H Motherboard combo
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103871
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003KISY5M/ref=oh_o00_s00_i01_details
I'm planning to sell these two as a combo for $150 shipped.

Also for sale is an unlocked 8GB iPhone 3G. The phone has scratches on the back and front and a crack on the left side. PM with offers.

I also have an AT&T Pantech phone in a like new condition for sale $25 shipped. Comes with phone and charger only. Stock picture of the phone
$(KGrHqF,!g0E3um(BSOBBOL8v5VO!g~~_35.JPG

PS2 Games: Prices are shipped
Romance of the Three Kingdoms X $20 CIB
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI $20 CIB
Dynasty Tactics 2 $15 CIB

WTB:
Apple iPad 2
Unlockable iPhone 4

Does Amazon payments offer the same buyer protection Paypal does?

decided to sell some spare PC parts:
the motherboard is still boxed, and the ram will be as well but both have been opened though
i was thinking $330 shipped

also have this LianLi aluminium case in black
with CoolerMaster 750W PSU and DVD-burner already installed
I can take pics if you want.

Pokemon Yellow (Prima's Official Strategy Guide) has some wear and tear but nothing major, make an offer. not sure what to price it.
http://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-Yellow-Primas-Official-Strategy/dp/0761522778/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334538496&sr=8-1

Sony Ericsson W350 AT&T GSM phone in mint condition $38
comes with charger, sync cable, docs.

Geometry Wars Galaxies (Wii) $12

Resident Evil 4 (GC) with GC memory card 51 $10

GC memory card 251 $6

Xbox memory unit (Live beta edition) $10

please PM me if you would be interested
NeoGAF Plus here

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Want to buy:

Mario 3D Land & Mario Kart 7 for 3DS. Not spending more than 20 on each, firm on that. Live in NY, have paypal, GAF Plus Member.

Thanks!

zychi

Banned
I have $83 in gamestop credit I'm trying to convert to amazon credit or cash. Looking for $75. It's on a card so I can just e-mail the code/take a picture of the card and send it to ya.

NIGHT-

Wanna leave AMAZING feedback for Live Free or Die. he sold me a mint condition gears of war 360 for really CHEAP! Shipped it extremely fast and was awesome to deal with!

Also leaving AMAZING feedback for Xildenafil. Shipped a game extremely fast and was very easy to communicate with!

Would buy from both of these guys again!

DCX

DCX
POSITIVE Feedback to kennah! The game came in the condition described and couldn't have been more pleased by the communication and transaction in total.

DCX

Ettie

Gaf+ Here.

Cleaning out my PS2 hack n' slashes.

Zueh9.jpg

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance - 10 No manual
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 - 30 No manual
Champions of Norrath - 20 Complete
Champions: Return to Arms - 20 Complete
Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows - 10 Complete
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy - 10 No manual
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom PS3 - 10

c0ZM5.jpg

PS2 Slim console with 2 controllers, 1 Old (old old) Sony, one hardly used Pelican. - 45 I'm marking the PS2 down 10 because of the controllers, I had forgotten about not having a DS2. (The official one isn't, it's... a DS1?)

Yorkie not included.

Paypal only, US only. Prices include shipping. All items come from non-smoking house with no kids.

If anyone wants to buy the whole bundle of games or games + system, deals shall be cut. Let me know what you have in mind.

POSITIVE Feedback for NIGHT-, very prompt payment and very easy to communicate with.

POSITIVE Feedback for Seik, also very prompt payment and very easy to communicate with.

Both guys are great buyers and highly recommended!

Just a few things for sale:

Soul Calibur V - Xbox 360 - Perfect condition $20 shipped.

WD TV Live Media Player Sold.

2GB DDR3 240-pin pc3-10600 Memory Module - $10 shipped.
Speed: DDR3-1333
Cas Latency: 9-9-9-24 (CAS-TRCD-TRP-TRAS)
Size: 2GB (1 x2048MB) Single Channel
Voltage: 1.5v

Heatware

Aselith

Looking through some of my collection, I'm willing to part with a few games as well. Aside my vita stuff I posted earlier, I also have 2 360 games here.

Red Dead Redemption GOTY edition (I just opened it and am not really feeling it personally, probably should have minded the setting)

Crysis 2 (same deal, kinda burned out on FPS)

Both just opened out of the shrink wrap, no codes used, I think i'd ask for 30 for RDR and 25 for crysis 2 shipped.

I haven't really gotten any offers for my vita stuff on gaf, wonder if the interest is just really low or something else :p

I'm showing RDR for the same price brand new via Amazon so you might want to rethink on that one.

Koroviev

Looking through some of my collection, I'm willing to part with a few games as well. Aside my vita stuff I posted earlier, I also have 2 360 games here.

Red Dead Redemption GOTY edition (I just opened it and am not really feeling it personally, probably should have minded the setting)

Crysis 2 (same deal, kinda burned out on FPS)

Both just opened out of the shrink wrap, no codes used, I think i'd ask for 30 for RDR and 25 for crysis 2 shipped.

I haven't really gotten any offers for my vita stuff on gaf, wonder if the interest is just really low or something else :p

You might want to try selling some things individually or lowering the price on the bundle. Also, keep in mind that you're permitted to repost your listing every 150 posts.

Have: Starcraft II on Battle.net account
W: $20 Paypal

I picked up a physical copy of Starcraft II at Best Buy yesterday because it was on sale. I opened it up and there were two stickers that contain two separate CD keys on the DVD slip/case. I redeemed the second key on a new Battle.net account and it's waiting for some to purchase it. If you have any questions, comments, or offers just PM me. I'll give you the account details as soon as I get the payment. You can change just about everything on the Battle.net account (email, password, battletag, and more). I have 100% on eBay and CheapassGamer.
IMG_20120526_204711.jpg

So, who wants to help update the feedback list? I'm looking for one or two folks to help us keep the feedback list updated and current. Lots of transactions are happening on a daily basis and unfortunately it's hard keeping up with it.

If you're interested, PM me.

Thanks!

These items are priced to move, though I'm open to offers.

WTS: - All prices shipped within US

DVD:
Arrested Development Seasons 1-3 - $30
The Simpsons Seasons 4-8 - $60, or $20 individually

I'm NeoGAF GOLD, looking to move some stuff, would ideally like to ship multiple items together. PM me, PayPal accepted. Also up for trades, looking for Eternal Sonata, Eternal Darkness, Metroid Prime Trilogy (trade + cash), Silent Hill HD Collection OR Downpour.

Eurocult

For Sale:

Max Payne PS3 $45.00 SOLD
Includes Amazon Pre-order bonus code. I believe it's for extra multiplayer guns.

Paypal gift please.

*ships from and within the US only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom