• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseMath

Have a mint condition copy of Batman: Arkham City for PS3. I'd like to trade straight-up or sell for $23. I'm open to any trade offers, though I'd love to find someone willing to trade for MGS: HD Collection. I own a Wii and PS3. Any takers, please PM me. :)

I don't mean to sound like a cheapskate or a beggar, but is there a cheaper way to get an online pass for Uncharted 3 than to pay the $10 on PSN? Thanks. I'll be willing to pay 5 bucks or so (pay pal) or equivalent in a game, iTunes/Amazon/PSN credit?

Shiv47

All prices include shipping within the USA. Payment via Paypal or Amazon payments. I am plus 6 on the good sellers list (plus 8 after it gets updated) so buy with utmost confidence!

DJ MAX PORTABLE BLACK SQUARE QUATTRA LIMITED EDITION ($100): Okay, short story about condition on this: Everything inside the box is in great shape; all I opened are the game and the soundtracks. The box itself was the victim of rude handling by the dudes who finished my basement, getting a small rip in the right hand corner of the lid flap (can send pic if you want) and getting very dusty. I wiped off most of the dust as best I could, but you might be able to remove any remaining residue (the dimpled texture of the box material makes it hard to see what is on there). Generally speaking, it looks decent. Ask for more pix if you need to see more. Just take this goddamn thing off my hands!
fe506642.jpg

CRITERION BLU-RAYS: Too much stuff, including too many of these damn things. All single discs are $15 shipped unless otherwise noted, and I will provide discounts for multiple disc purchases. All discs bought new by me and in brand new condition, many opened and then never watched.

Yojimbo & Sanjuro Box set $30 SOLD
Seven Samurai PENDING
Days of Heaven
Everlasting Moments
Kagemusha SOLD
Red Shoes
House
Modern Times
Beauty & the Beast
Cronos PENDING
High and Low SOLD
Topsy-Turvy
The Mikado
Leon Morin, Priest
Kiss Me Deadly
Last Year in Marienbad
A Christmas Tale
If...
Summer Hours
Repulsion PENDING
People On Sunday
Naked
Chungking Express
12 Angry Men PENDING
Dazed and Confused
Tokyo Drifter PENDING
Branded to Kill SOLD
Island of Lost Souls
Kes

bubnbob

Banned
I don't mean to sound like a cheapskate or a beggar, but is there a cheaper way to get an online pass for Uncharted 3 than to pay the $10 on PSN? Thanks. I'll be willing to pay 5 bucks or so (pay pal) or equivalent in a game, iTunes/Amazon/PSN credit?

Yo, PM me. I've got an Uncha 3 pass I'll give for $5. I'll send it when I get home.

kennah

Located in Winnipeg, Canada. Most are the bilingual versions, but I'll post which aren't. Prices Shipped in Canada. Will have to check on how much it would be to a particular state but will probably include shipping to the US as well. Prices Negotiable.

DS
Bangai-O Spirits (can) $10
Space Invaders Extreme (Can) $10
Final Fantasy III (US) $10 box damaged.
Mario Kart (Can) - $10

Advance
Final Fantasy Tactics (Cart Only) - $8
Final Fantasy IV (Cart Only) - $8

Crackdown (Can) - $5
Forza 2 (Can) - $3
PGR3 (US) - $shipping
GTA4 (Can) - $5 <-- box not in great condition, game fine
Dead Rising Platinum (US) - $3
Army of Two 1 (Can) - $3 <-- box not in great condition, game fine
Earth Defense Force 2017 (US) - 8$ <-- box in poor condition, game fine

Xbox
Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic (US) - $5 - missing manual
Gunvalkyrie (US) $5
Tony Hawk 2X (US) - $5
Burnout 3 (US) - $4 - box damaged
NHL2k6 - $shipping

GameCube
Skies of Arcadia (US) - $30 obo

Wii
ExciteBots (US) - $5

PSP
Locoroco 2 (US) - $5
Castlevania Drac X Chronicles (US)- $5
FFVII Crisis Core (US) - $6

Misc
ATI Radeon 4850 512MB Video Card - $40
World of Warcraft Burning Crusade Collector's Edition - $70 obo (No activation Key)
World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edition - $70 obo (No activation Key)

Will update as spring cleaning happens and add a picture soon.

WTB - Older MacBook. Just need something for work/to fix up my broken one. So if anyone has a 2006 that's broken I'll gladly take it (just need the screen assembly) Otherwise, I'm looking for something in Canada in the $300-350 range. C2D only. PM.

I wish some of you guys would start using Amazon Payments. It is incredibly simple to use and it doesnt involve anyone using that shit-tastic paypal service. I know I have tried to buy several things from people but they only take paypal gift... Just give it a try :) More options might help you sell your stuff quicker.

I really wish Amazon wouldn't have removed the ability to use your payments balance to purchase a gift card. Thus immediately allowing you to purchase something from them. I could be wrong but now the only option is to transfer it to your bank account. Right?

Fox Mulder

anyone have any official nes, snes, or genesis controllers to sell?

I got a RetroN 3 and want the real controllers to play with. I figured I'd ask here before I try the crapshoot that is ebay.

I'm also interested in building up a collection of titles for the SNES, NES, and Genesis. If you have stuff available for those, I'll listen.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Stuff for sale, looking mainly for Paypal payments at this time.

Mystaria - Realms of Lore for Saturn, complete. Case is in fair shape, disc is in great shape. $20/shipped

Sonic Jam for Saturn, complete. Case is in fair shape, disc is in great shape. $25/shipped

Shining the Holy Ark for Saturn, complete. Case is in fair s/hape, disc is in okay shape, with a faint scratch on it. $35/shipped

Shining Wisdom for Saturn, complete. Case is in fair shape, disc is in great shape. Pending

Shining Force III - Scenarios 1 & 3 for Saturn, complete. Japanese imports. Case & discs both in excellent shape. $30/shipped for the pair.

Here's a giant picture of all the games. If you want more than one, we can negotiate on price. If you want them all, I'll cut you a good deal.

Naruto: Rise of a Ninja for 360. Sealed. $30/shipped

King of Fighters XIII for 360. Sealed with King of Soundtracks 4 x CD set. $30/shipped

Japanese PS2. Ceramic White Phat unit. Comes with power & A/V cable, no controller. Small ding on the back which you can see in the pictures I took of it located here. Looking for $100 + shipping.

Hori V3 PS3 Fighting Stick. Small form factor stick with Hori clone parts. Only has 6 buttons. I've used it literally once, but do not have the room. Looking for $40/shipped.

Street Fighter Anniversary Stick with PS360 PCB. I replaced all the buttons & stick with Happ/iL parts, and put a PS360 PCB in. The mod isn't completed, I'm lazy. Still needs a bit of work which I can go into detal on. I spent a crapload of money on this stick but don't have the time or energy to fix it. My loss is your gain. How about $70/shipped?

PM me if you're interested. Will accept offers.

Edit:

I also have a lot of 79 (yes seventy nine) NES cartridges I'd like to sell:

zqDOY.gif

I've pasted the full list of titles here. These all came in a huge package of NES stuff I bought on Craigslist. The games are in fair to good condition, and presumably all work. I don't want to make a ton of trips the post office, so I would prefer to sell this all in a lot. I'm looking for $165/shipped, which is a hair over $2/cartridge. Some of these are somewhat rare, some are common, but there are some really cool games in here. PM me for details.

Lourio

Kennah, I have a MacBook Pro 17' late 2006 model with no battery since it literally 'blew up' - would you be interested?

I really wish Amazon wouldn't have removed the ability to use your payments balance to purchase a gift card. Thus immediately allowing you to purchase something from them. I could be wrong but now the only option is to transfer it to your bank account. Right?

Nope, you can either withdraw to your bank account or buy a gift card that applies to your account. Just looked at it to verify.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I'm ps3-less and I want this.

Now where would I find $400...maybe if I befriend 400 people and search all their couches...yeah that sounds good

Here's some pictures just incase~

ps3sys.jpg

ps3sys2.jpg

ps3sys3.jpg

Also throwing in a sealed copy of the strategy guide.

mdsfx

TOTALLY AWESOME! SELLING: $70 shipped! WOOOOOOOOOO! Complete and like-new YEEEEEAAAAAH! with less than 5 hours of play! ULTRA COOL steering power with action missiles! Brand new batteries! OHHH YEAAAAAHHHHH! Comes with SUPER FUN TIME download disc and all the good stuff! WOW!
NEOOOOOOO GAAAAAAF PLUUUUUUUS! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

1lNmg.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Anyone interested in the pawn upgrade pack for ps3 dragons dogma? I'm not going to use it but I would like a couple of bucks shipped my way... Gives you 2000 rift crystals to buy stronger dudes in the beginning...

It's a bit under what new copies sell for on eBay, Half, etc. Used copies are much less, but I suppose a lot more common.

My surprise is only because I picked up the game awhile back for like $5. It's interesting to start to see the "new/sealed" market for Xbox 360 games starting to pick up steam.

Anyone interested in a DJ Max Fever The Crew limited edition? Got one sitting in my closet, neglected. PM me and we can work something out. FYI, though, I'll be out at E3 for a week starting Sunday. So, if you want, grab it now so I can ship it out on Saturday AM.

Cheska

Want to sell/trade:

Max Payne 3 for the PS3, used.

Want to buy/trade for:

Dragons Dogma PS3
Ghost Recon Future Soldier PS3

+1 positive feedback for pirahna1. Despite the crappy US post office essentially demolishing the box, was packed well enough inside that the Sega CD case didn't crack. Rock on.

Firehead

WTS:
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm (Will PM code after payment) - $17
DJ Hero 2 for PS3 - $10
Singstar Queen for PS3 - $10
Start the Party for PS3 - $10
The Shoot for PS3 - $10
Dragon Age 2 for PC (Will PM code to activate on Origin after payment) - $6

uzpSA.png

PM me any offers or trades for any of these items, if you wish.

Decided I should lighten my backlog

Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition(360)-14
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3(360)-25
Street Fighter x Tekken(360)-20
Starfox 3D-20
Dynasty Warriors 7 (PS3)-20
Final Fantasy 8 (PC)-Shoot me an offer

Does not include shipping but usually it's about 3 bucks.

Repost:

2 USED EVGA Nvidia GTX 570 cards.

$200 each shipping included.

If you buy both from me I will give them to you for $385. Shipping included.

Pic of the cards:

55d73102.jpg

This runs all the latest games on the highest settings, right?

Also, how do I know if this video card is compatible with my hardware?

Just tried to sell this on eBbay and guess what? Someone with 0% feedback tried to screw me. Surprise surprise eh GAF? This thread did me good when buying a Gameboy Micro a while back, so I'm back!

Alienware M15X laptop

Intel core i7 1.60 processor, 6 GB RAM, 250 GB Hard Drive, Windows Vista Home Premium operating system, 15.4" screen with ATI HD5730 Graphics card.

Inputs? 2 USB ports, 1 VGA, 1 Ethernet, 1 Firewire, 1 1394A, 1 DC in, 1 SATA, 2 headphone, 1 mic, DVD read and write, built-in multicard reader.

I purchased this laptop from Dell as refrbished two years ago. I have given it plenty of love and care and is in excellent condition. There are very MINOR very LIGHT scratches hidden throughout the body. The screen is in excellent like new condition.

Of coarse, any questions at all please hit me up.

Make me an offer! Lookin to buy/trade for iMac/ Macbook also.

IMG_3675.jpg

IMG_3681-1.jpg

IMG_3684.jpg

This runs all the latest games on the highest settings, right?

Also, how do I know if this video card is compatible with my hardware?

This is a blank statement, since no video card alone can deliver to that promise. Having said that, you should be able to play most of all recent games at pretty great high settings.

As for compatibility, as long as your PC has a PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot, you should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom