• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have a cheap xbox 360 for sale? I don't want the hard drive. HDMI-enabled is preferred.
My feedback
More feedback

I don't really have a lot to trade, but if anybody wants this stuff I can do a partial:

Dark Souls PS3
Catherine PS3
Vanquish PS3
Marvel vs Capcom 3 Collector's edition PS3(no codes)
Guitar Hero 3 360

Pokemon cards

Flip video camera

awm8604

Banned
Edit: Gone

Have a $10 Best Buy Gift Card for sale. I can PM/email the code or physically send it through the mail.

Looking for $7 Paypal to send the code. $7.32 to mail it.

Don't have feedback here yet, but have done many transactions on other websites; [1] [2] [3]

Brawl96

Hey guys, there was a dent in the metal casing for my ME3 N7 CE and I sent it back to amazon.com after I used all the codes. They sent me a new one with brand new codes a while back, all unused.
I was wondering if anyone wanted to make a trade. The codes are for all N7 exclusive DLC, the Prothean DLC, and the Online Pass. These codes are for PS3 only, but I will accept trades for any and everyone system on the market right now(I have a Wii, PS3, X360, 3DS, PSP, PSV)

BHK3

Banned
Well, my ps3 broke.

Anyone have a slim ps3 they wanna sell thats in good condition? I don't wanna fix this phat one for the 3rd time in a row. Even though I still have a warranty on it, I rather buy a newer ps3 and do that total memory transfer thing.

kuroshiki

7284756862_6d01d3ce74.jpg

7284753950_0ddb260bc6.jpg

Not sure if this is the right place but I will try.

I'm selling HP probook 5310m notebook.

You can check specs here.

http://reviews.cnet.com/laptops/hp-probook-5310m-intel/4507-3121_7-33801707.html?tag=mncol;subnav

I will just high light few stuffs.

1. It comes with Windows 7 Professional and Windows XP professional, full version license.

2. Still has warranty until 7/26/2013 from HP.

3. It has no battery. Well it does but it doesn't work. So you have to buy one.

4. CPU is ultra low voltage version of dual-core celeron, which is Core2Duo architecture with less cache.

5. There is no cosmetic issue. (edit)

Battery died and I don't feel like buying another battery for an old laptop... so I'm selling one. Windows license alone should be worth the money.

Asking price is $199 not including shipping. (which I expect around $10 with USPS priority)

The laptop runs virtually anything that you throw at it and very thin and light. Plays 1080p video without hiccup and runs lightroom 3. (I was surprised too)

Recently sent the laptop to HP because of battery problem and HP warranty didn't include battery.

They however changed LCD panel and keyboard at no charge though. -_-;

Thank you!

Photos available, just ask!
I am located in the U.S. and am willing to ship internationally, but it of course will cost more.
Prices do not include shipping, as I adjust based on the size and weight on the package.
I accept Amazon Payments or PayPal
I will cover the 2-3% fees enforced by Amazon Payments/PayPal, but it's always appreciated if you kick in the difference.
Prices are negotiable, especially if you're buying multiple items.
I always ship within 1-2 days of receiving payment.
I am very thorough with my packing; peanuts, bubblewrap, extra cardboard, and air pillows galore.
PM me if you have any interests, offers, or questions.
I am also willing to make trades if you have particularly interesting older generation (N64 or earlier) games, and I'm always interested in adding a Virtual Boy console + games to my collection if you have one you want to let go of.
Note: If you're a Boston Red Sox fan, let me know, I have a couple small pieces of swag I'll throw in for free with your order.

Generation NEX - NES Clone console; controller ports are majorly busted and seems to spam the "Start" button no matter what I do, and the included controller vibrates constantly. No physical damage, it just freaked out on me one day while using it. Selling it for $10 as a busted kit with the manual, AV cable, AC adapter, and controller (which should work on old school NES consoles). Maybe someone out there has a use for it? Photos: http://min.us/mhqAAEmWj

GameBoy/GBA/DS softcases
0AeYY.jpg

The case on the far right has been sold; the other 3 are available for $5 each.

GameBoy Advance games (*** = manual and cart, no asterisks = cart only)
GBA Video - Spongebob Squarepants: Volume 1 - $3
The Legend of Goku - $2
Namco Museum - $2
Metroid Fusion - $13 ***
Wario Ware, Inc. - $5 ***
Super Mario Advance - $5 ***
Sonic Advance - $6 ***
Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising - $8 ***
Krazy Racers - $3
Bomberman Tournament - $6
Advance Wars - $9 ***
Simpsons Road Rage - $3 ***
Disney's Magical Quest Starring Mickey & Minnie - $5 ***
Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 - $9
Lost Vikings - $8 ***
ChuChu Rocket - $2

GameBoy Color-enhanced games
Shanghai Pocket - $3 ***
Survival Kids - $30
Game & Watch Gallery 2 - $3 ***
Pokemon Silver - $3 ***
Pokemon Gold - $6 ***

Pokemon Pinball (Battery cover is included, but for some reason refuses to stay attached. Doesn't seem to be damaged, just no longer holds in place; battery still stays in just fine). - $2 ***

GameBoy Color-exclusive games
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe - $8 ***
Caesars Palace II - $3 ***
Microsoft The Best of Entertainment Pack - $4 ***

Classic GameBoy games - I have clear plastic cases for most of these
Pokemon Blue - $13 ***
Pokemon Yellow - $20 ***
Final Fantasy Adventure - $10 ***
Warioland: Super Mario Land 3 - $4
Pokemon Red - $10 ***
Bomberman GB - $3 ***
Vegas Stakes - $2
Game & Watch Gallery - $3 ***
GameShark - $5

3DS games
Rabbids Travel in Time - $9

DS games (all come with game, manual, and case)
Metroid Prime First Hunt Demo Cart - $2
WarioWare Touched! - $6
Kirby Canvas Curse - $14
New Super Mario Bros. - $9

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! (Japanese-region, but works on all DS Lite I believe) - $23

GameBoy Color System - "Atomic Purple" (Semi-clear Purple) - $20

GameBoy Advance System - "Fuchsia" (Semi-clear Pink) - $20

Nintendo DS Lite System - "Polar White" (White) - $50 (includes box, charger, stylus, system; as with a lot of these damn things there is one small crack in the left hinge)

Gamecube games
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time + Master Quest - $35 (includes disc, case with art, manual, and all inserts. Pristine.)
The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition Promotional Disc - $40 (includes disc, case with art, manual, and all inserts. Pristine.)
Super Monkey Ball - $2 (some damage to case artwork)
Super Monkey Ball 2 - $4 (game, case, manual)

N64 games - Game and manual for all
Bomberman: Second Attack - $32
Toy Story 2 - $4
Perfect Dark - $6
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron - $4
Wave Race 64 - $2
Rampage: World Tour - $10
Turok 2 - $4

Wii Games
Boogie (Disc w/ box & manual; no microphone) - $2.00
Wii Fit (Disc w/ box & manual; no Balance Board) - $3.00
Wii Play (Disc w/ box & manual; no extra remote) - $3.00

Sega Master System - $60 for everything
Recently cleaned and tested.
Sega Master System Console with original RF adapter and AC adapter (Model No. 3010-A; has two games built-in, Hang-On and Safari Hunt)
2x Sega Master System Controllers
1x Light Phasor
Games
Rocky
Great Baseball
Great Football
Great Basketball
Altered Beast
Double Dragon
After Burner
Shooting Gallery

Video game magazines I'm mostly just looking to clear them out and not expecting much for them; issues range as far back as just after the N64 launch. I read through many of them recently and enjoyed the nostalgia of it all, but it's time to let them go. If you have specific topics or issues of interest for either magazine, let me know and I'll see if I have it.

Photos: http://min.us/mbauHy00aj

Magazines include:
Nintendo Power (2 of my 3 stacks shown in the album)
EGM
PC Magazine
PC World
Games for Windows
Xbox Official Magazine
Xbox Launch Guide
Videogame Yearbook 2001-2002 by Gamespot
Pokemon Power Issues 1-5 by Nintendo Power
Dork Tower, The Best of; Issue #1
Star Wars Heroes/Villians 20th Anniversary Magazine
Star Wars Technical Journal Volume 3
Tips & Tricks 2000 Videogame Codebook
Pocket Games
Handheld Games by Gamespot
Edge
Pojo's 2001 Video Game Review
PlayStation Magazine
GamePro
ExpertGamer
Dreamcast Official Magazine
EGM's Unofficial GameCube Guide

Strategy guides - All guides are in good or better condition; let me know if you'd like pictures of them
Diablo, The Official Strategy Guide by Prima - $2
Duke Nukem 3D, Totally Unauthorized Combat Guide to (by BradyGames) - $3
Animal Crossing (GameCube) Guide by Prima - $2
Secret of Mana Official Game Secrets - $8 (I would say this is in "poor" condition)
Super Mario 64 "Totally Unauthorized" BradyGames Strategy Guide - $5
Killer Instinct SNES Player's guide - $10
Final Fantasy IX Official Strategy Guide - $10
Pokemon Gold/Silver Version Official Nintendo Power Strategy Guide - $5
Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island Nintendo Player's Guide - $10
Super Smash Bros Official Strategy Guide by BradyGames - $5
Pokemon Special Edition for Yellow, Red and Blue Official Nintendo Player's Guide - $30
Pokemon Special Pikachu Edition includes Red-Yellow-Blue Versus Books Perfect Guide - $20
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening Nintendo Player's Guide - $35
Diddy Kong Racing Official Nintendo Player's Guide - $5
Final Fantasy III Nintendo Player's Guide - $30
Bomberman 64 "Totally Unauthorized Guide" by BradyGames - $5
Phantasy Star Online Official Perfect Guide by BradyGames - $5
Metroid Prime/Metroid Fusion Prima Official Strategy Guide - $5
The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker Official Strategy Guide by BradyGames - $5
Magic: The Gathering Official Encyclopedia - The Complete Card Guide Volume 2 - $7.50
StarCraft Prima's Official Strategy Guide - $5
StarCraft Brood War Prima's Official Strategy Guide - $5
Blockbuster Entertainment Secret Codes '97 by BradyGames, contains SNES, Genesis, PS1, and Saturn codes - $5

PlayStation 1 Console - Model number SCPH-9001, with 2 Dualshock controllers, 3 memory cards, a memory card case, AC adapter, and AV cable - $20 Photos: http://min.us/mrdBQOXLN
PlayStation 1 Games - All games include game, case, and manual unless otherwise specified
Performance Brand PlayStation Memory Card w/ case, 15 Blocks of Memory - $5
Blockbuster Presents: Gameshark Top 50 Summer/Fall 2011 - $5
PlayStation Underground CD Magazine Volume 3 Issue 3 - $10
PlayStation Demo Disc (includes Ape Escape, Omega Boost, Twisted Metal 4, Um Jammer Lammy, and so on) - $5
PlayStation Magazine Demo Disc, March 2001 - Opened - $2.50
PlayStation Magazine Demo Disc, April 2001 - Opened - $2.50
PlayStation Magazine Demo Disc, July 2001 - Sealed - $5
PlayStation Magazine Demo Disc, August 2001 - Sealed - $5
Monster Rancher 2 - $30
Command & Conquer Red Alert Retaliation - $10
RPG Maker - $5
Rugrats Search for Reptar, Greatest Hits edition - $5
Final Fantasy IX - $7.50
Final Fantasy VIII - $5
Legend of Legaia - $25
Breath of Fire III - $30
Breath of Fire IV, has a big BlockBuster sticker on the disc itself and the manual, while all there, has had the front cover detached from the rest of it - $10
Resident Evil 3 Nemesis w/ Dino Crisis Demo Disc - $15

Miscellaneous - The WoW CE set is currently pending sale
I have an opened, used, World of Warcraft Collector's Edition box (and all contents) for sale. Game discs have been used but are included. The 280-page color artbook was basically opened once then placed back in the box ever since I purchased the set brand new from Best Buy in 2004. Includes guest pass (I don't think it was ever used), the game discs/cases themselves (both CD and DVD), the cloth map (still rolled up with the little gold slip holder), the signed collector's edition manual, the behind-the-scenes DVD with case, and even the paper insert that was on the outside of the back of the box under the plastic wrap; when I opened the game years ago, I tucked that insert inside the box so it is in good condition as well. Most of the time, I've seen other sales for this set not include that slip as it is often just thrown out. There is an extremely small (1/4 of a centimeter I estimate, it is barely visible in the photo below) scuff on the front bottom edge of the outer box. Also, the soundtrack for some strange reason has a small crack (under 1 cm) in the disc itself along the inner ring; all of the tracks still play just fine and to be honest, my memory seems to tell me that this crack was there when I bought the set originally from Best Buy, because I am always very cautious with my games and never let the disc out of the box except to play it once when I first bought it. I also have a PC Gamer magazine (Holiday 2004, Volume 11, Number 13) with the cover story of "The official World of Warcraft starter guide" and the paperback book "WarCraft: War of the Ancients Trilogy Book One: the Well of Eternity" by Richard A. Knaak; I'd be glad to throw in the PC Gamer and this book for free with the WoW CE stuff. Hell, I'll even throw in the receipt from my purchase of the Warcraft book from a local bookstore in 2005. Can't beat that!

Anyway, sorry for the extended description. Pic of the outside case below, but I can take more pics, just send me a PM. I don't have a set price, so feel free to make an offer.

This mousepad is also for sale; I've had it boxed up forever, but used it for a few years quite a while back so it's a bit dinged up:

MageKnight / Mage Knight figures/accesories
List of figures found here. No set price, but would be willing to sell as a complete set or piece-by-piece.

HeroQuest Expansion Packs by Milton Bradley; I have 3 complete, but used HeroQuest expansion packs. I'll get photos and more info up on these later, but I'm looking for ~$20 each I think. Sale Pending

Semi-busted TI-83 Plus graphing calculator - $15, this unit is somewhat busted; the screen doesn't seem to properly display what you input but seems to still function properly. Photo here of wonky display; in this case, I typed in "1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0" http://min.us/mUKOmaNd8

Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security 2012 Premium Edition and Norton Internet Security 2012 - $25 each; unopened and never used, but I removed the barcode (leaving a small ~1 inch hole in the boxes) to redeem a rebate on both, then decided I didn't want to use them and am passing them along. Photo here: http://min.us/mblPkJjaPg

CDs
Garth Brooks "The Limited Series" (it's the same as this one found on Amazon), sealed/never opened - $10

VHS:
Lawrence of Arabia (2 tapes) - $1.00
Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers (original series) Episodes 1-7 and the 5 part Green Ranger mini-saga, each episode is on its own tape and includes the slip cover case - $make an offer!

DVDs: All DVDs dropped to $1 unless otherwise noted, everything else price reduced; not expecting DVDs to sell well on NeoGAF and I just want them gone!
The Brothers McMullen - $1.00
Stargate Continuum - $1.00
Dragon Wars: D-War - $1.00
Identity / Secret Window (Double Feature) - $1.00
Barbie: The Princess and the Pauper - $1.00
The Family Stone - $1.00
Highlander (10th Anniversary, Director's Cut, Widescreen) - $1.00
Sesame Street 25 Wonderful Years: A Musical Celebration - $1.00
Sesame Street 35th Anniversary Special: Elmo's World: The Street We Live On! - $1.00
Dragonfly (Widescreen) - $1.00
Jackie Brown: Collector's Edition - $1.00
The New Guy - $1.00
Escaflowne: The Movie - $1.00
The Ninth Gate - $1.00
The Whole Ten Yards - $1.00
The Mummy: Ultimate Edition - $1.00
The Twilight Zone Volume 5 - $1.00
Jackie Chan's The Myth - $1.00
The Day After Tomorrow: Widescreen Edition - $1.00
Major League: Wild Thing Edition - $1.00
Love at First Bite - $15.00 $10.00
Blizzard Entertainment DVD Collection (Starcraft, Warcraft III, Diablo II) - $15.00 $10.00

This is probably a really dumb question but if I bought Diablo 3 off of Blizzards website there is no way for me to resell that beautiful devil is there?

The M.O.B

This is probably a really dumb question but if I bought Diablo 3 off of Blizzards website there is no way for me to resell that beautiful devil is there?

You can sell the acccount, as long as you change your personal info first.

That is unless you have other games you still want on the account.

WTB: Monkey Island statue

I remember someone on here having a few of them brand new for sale. If you happen to read this and still have them please send me a PM! I'd like to buy one.

Selling the following items. All prices include shipping in the US.

250px-WaveBird_and_receiver.png

2 Nintendo GameCube WaveBird Controllers - SOLD
  • Grey
  • Includes receivers
  • Great working condition.
  • One controller has a few small dings on the tip of the right handhold.

tumblr_kpyqdqh4AQ1qzurbto1_400.jpg

Kyojin no Doshin (Doshin the Giant) - $40
  • JP region
  • Complete with case, artwork, manual, disc, and memory card 59 with Doshin sticker
  • Great condition. Cardboard sleeve has shelf wear around the edges; no rips or creases through
  • *BONUS* Includes very slim mini-disc jewel case with handmade artwork

B002I0J4NE.01.lg_thumb.jpg

Playstation Move bundle - $65
  • 2 Move Motion Controllers; great condition
  • Playstation Eye Camera; great condition
  • Clip for camera to attach to HDTV
  • Sports Champions; great conditional complete
  • Start The Party; great condition; complete
  • Demo Disc; brand new; sealed

d6c51dd6-c9b3-46cb-a49e-49ea96868dee-2-400-0.jpg

Logitech Harmony Remote 700 - $65
  • Hardware in great condition.
  • Includes original packaging, documentation, rechargeable batteries, and charging/sync USB cable.
  • Does not include USB AC adapter.
  • Box has a small tear near its opening.

TP

Selling:

Xenoblade Chronicles w/ artbook - Like New
No CN code - $55 shipped

nIFYQl.jpg

Paypal only, U.S only

Repost:

2 USED EVGA Nvidia GTX 570 cards.

$200 each shipping included.

If you buy both from me I will give them to you for $385. Shipping included.

Pic of the cards:

55d73102.jpg

HORI RAP V3-SA

Used during SF4AE ranbats. Lightly used since then. In great condition with original packaging.

Asking $100 $90 shipped within the USA only.

DSCN0275.JPG.jpg

DSCN0273.JPG.jpg

Here is a minor scuff on the front of the unit from where a Dual Shock 3 fell out of my pocket and hit the stick. :(

DSCN0274.JPG.jpg

I also have a Madcatz SE stick gutted and filled with good quality parts (Seimitsu LS-32-01 stick ((double spring)), 7 Seimitsu PS-15-P 30mm Pushbuttons, 1 Sanwa OBSF-30 Pushbutton) I'd like to find a new home for $65 shipped in the US.

DSCN0276.JPG.jpg

This also includes all original packaging.

neogaf gold seller. If interested please reply here and I'll check PM.

kennah

Positive feedback for kennah. I was the buyer and everything went smoothly!!

POSITIVE Feedback to kennah! The game came in the condition described and couldn't have been more pleased by the communication and transaction in total.

DCX

Positive feedback for both of these dudes. Instant payment and good communication. Would gladly take their money again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom