• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuripaw

Banned
Positive feedback for Aexact back at ya. Thanks for buying the PS3.

WTS/WTT:
I have an online pass code for Saints Row The Third on Xbox 360 that I'm looking to trade or sell. I'd sell it for $5 paypal, or trade for an online pass of another game on xbox 360 (Battlefield 3, Kingdoms of Amalur, Ghost Recon Future Soldier are some that I'd be interested in)

kamspy

WANT TO BUY

PC Games

Modern Warfare 2 & 3.

I've got a good collection of physical PC games going, and I want to expand on it. So what I want to do is buy the cases of certain PC games. If it's a Steamworks or Originworks feel free to throw in the disc. I'd like to have as much of the physical product as I can of these titles. Hell, even if it's not Steamworks or Originworks you can rip the .ISO and carefully cut the CD key out of the manual.

Here's what I'm looking for. DVD case version only. I have a few of these in jewel case form but I want the DVD style.

Rainbow 6 Vegas
Splinter Cell - any and all
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
Call of Duty World at War
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2&3 (which I need to buy new, so if you have a sealed one laying around for some reason we can work something out.)
Skyrim
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Mirror's Edge
Dead Space 1
Battlefield 3
Medal of Honor 2010
Resident Evil 5
Fallout New Vegas
Batman Arkham City
Grand Theft Auto 4
Alpha Protocol
Bioshock
Fallout 3 or New Vegas CE
StarCraft 2 LE
Diablo III LE
Assassin's Creed (any)

Better than Gamestop. You just trade in the empty case or case with no serial key. I would if possible like the actual disc, just not the serial key ( except in the case of MW2 & 3). Discs are not mandatory at all.

You set the price. PM me.

I have PayPal, Steam Wallet monies, Steam Gifts, Amazon etc.

Jackpot

Banned
Selling an Essential Reality P5 Gaming Glove. Open to trades. Make me an offer.

P5glovebox.jpg

UK residents only

Repost:

2 USED EVGA Nvidia GTX 570 cards.

$200 each shipping included.

If you buy both from me I will give them to you for $385. Shipping included.

Pic of the card new:

CIMG0202.jpg

Pic of the Cards on the motherboard:

2011-06-06183247.jpg

Pic of the box, (box will not be sent)
2011-06-06181927.jpg

NeOak

I know you kinda want the DVDs, but in case you're willing to overlook that, There are some deals for the downloads in amazon. All activate on Steam AFAIK.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2&3
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003DTMVGG/?tag=neogaf0e-20
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0060CSORI/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Mirrors Edge
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0047O2Q02/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Dual pack with both Bioshocks for 7.49
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0083W649I/?tag=neogaf0e-20

zewone

I'm open to negations and trade, so just PM me and see if we can work something out. All prices include shipping.

WTS/WTT

Xbpx 360
Battlefield 3 Online Code: $5
Mass Effect 3 Online Code: $5
Lost Odyssey - $15
Official Wireless G Network Adapter - $20
Mad Catz SFIV Round One TE Arcade Stick - $90
sS9tb.jpg

PS3
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice - $17 *new*
Grand Theft Auto IV - $10

Wii
No More Heroes - $10

PS2
Ico (non-GH) - $30
Shadow of the Colossus (non-GH) - $30
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES (in Persona 3 box w/art book) - $40 *new*
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 (w/ Social Link art book) - $35 *new*
Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection (MGS1/MGS2:S/MGS3:S) - $25

PS1
Final Fantasy Tactics (black label, manual damaged) - $17
Xenogears (black label) - $25
Vagrant Story - $25

Saturn
Guardian Heroes - $30 *disc, case, no manual*
Action Replay Plus 4M - $20

Guides
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 - $30
Super Mario Galaxy Collector's Edition - $22

CyReN

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - Like New $35 shipped
WWIdU.jpg

Max Payne 3 - Like New $50 shipped
mCHp9.jpg

Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Starter Kit - New $60 shipped
MXtr2.jpg

Battlefield 3 - Like New $25 shipped (Unused Online Pass)
wpSoQ.jpg

100% Ebay Feedback
100% CAG Feedback
100% Neogaf Feedback.

I ship all my items with a tracking code. Feel free to PM me with any questions, negotiations etc.

Aselith

I have some items to sell. Anything that doesn't specifically mention shipping cost includes shipping. Please send payments as paypal gift or add the additional amount for pp charges if you wish to be protected:

PS3
Resistance 3 - 25 Brand new and sealed
Killzone 3 - 25 Brand new and sealed
Trinity Universe - 30 Case has some stuff on it maybe sticker residue or something but otherwise like new

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Special Note: Take everything below this line and I'll sell it to you for $50 plus shipping

PS2 *PS2 Only Note: Some of these games have various amounts of shelf wear and small punctures in the case so the cases generally won't be in perfect shape but I've tried to note major issues

Makai Kingdom - 15 Near mint
Rogue Galaxy - 10 Near mint

Star Ocean: Til the End of Time - 5 Greatest Hits Disc 1 a little scratching but nothing to be worried about; Disc 2 is perfect

Sly 2: Band of Thieves - 5 Greatest Hits Near mint
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - 5 Very good but a little scratching
Virtua Fighter 4 - 5 Very good but some scratching

DMC games priced as marked if you want just one but take them all and I'll only ask that you pay shipping and $5
Devil May Cry - Free but you pay shipping Good but game is scratched a good bit
Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition - 5 Near mint
Devil May Cry 2 - 5 Good; some scratching and it's got Gamestop stickers on the case and Disc 1 also the case is in pretty rough shape

Grand Theft Auto Games buy one and I'll figure out the difference in shipping and ship you the other one also if you want it for just the difference
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - 5 Case has some tears but disc is in good shape with a little scratching
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - 5 Game is in very good condition with a very minor scratching on it

4 each or both for 7
Blade Runner - The Final Cut 2 Disc Special Edition
Blade Runner - The Director's Cut

Miller's Crossing - $4

====================================================

Looking to ~buy~ a few items

I'll list them along with my hopes for price. Feel free to PM me if you have a different hope and we'll rap. I'd like them to be at least in very good condition (don't need to be mint but please don't sell me the one you've been sitting drinks on for a few year now, minimal scratching) and complete:

DS
Infinite Space - 25

PC
No One Lives Forever 1 (this can be any form of the game, jewel case edition whatever as long as it is the full game - 10

CatPee

PS3 games for sale. All in excellent condition and prices are shipped. Not an awful lot of feedback here, but plenty on GameTZ.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (no pass) - $23
Final Fantasy XIII-2 (with novella) - $21
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition - $22
Demon's Souls - $12
Two Worlds II - $12
Fallout: New Vegas (cardboard sleeve a bit worn) - $10

Koroviev

I was wondering if anyone in here was interested in a Vita and games with it? I put up the whole lot on craigslist for 400 dollars but i've never used that site before. Anyways here's what I have.

Wifi system with hori screen protector installed (looks great) All included cables, box, etc.
4 gb card
6 games (uncharted, katamari, hot shots golf, wipeout, ninja gaiden and lumines)

I'm not sure if 400 seems too high, I definitely paid a good bit more and all the contents are like new and barely used, I haven't skimmed this thread to see if people are interested in a vita. I have a long history on ebay so I know the system and will ship/package everything reliably as well as tracking, paypal, etc all being setup. I believe some like to use amazon or other payment methods that might be free, i'd be willing to use those too.

I could post pictures if anyone cares, by request angle or anything, I just figure the description is pretty accurate.

You've come to the right place! For a reasonable price, there are definitely people here who would be interested. You should post pics though. Good luck! :)

goldenpp72

You've come to the right place! For a reasonable price, there are definitely people here who would be interested. You should post pics though. Good luck! :)

Ok I will post some pictures in just a bit, i'll have to pull my camera out. I'll be sad to part with the vita as it's by far the sexiest piece of kit ever, just I ended up going a bit too crazy spending and need to cut down. Hopefully someone else can enjoy it and afford it, heh.

didamangi

Have (all are steam tradable gifts unless otherwise noted):
  • Rayman Origins $17
  • Alan Wake Collector's Edition $17
  • CS: GO beta $13
  • Renegade Ops with all DLC steam key $5
Want:
  • Paypal gift
  • Diablo 3 key

goldenpp72

Thanks for all the advice, I tried to restructure the post to look better and include more info :) Is there a general preferred payment method here, and does paypal force their stupid fees for these kinds of transactions as well?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Want:
Mainly a Femme Fatale TE stick. Guess I'll keep asking til someone decides to let one go.

Some stuff I want to get rid:
UMVC3 PS3 stick. Used once. $120 shipped.
http://i.imgur.com/nSqku.jpg

Catherine Boxers and Pizza edition sealed. $70 shipped.
Dissidia part two sealed. $20 shipped.
FFVII Advent Children Complete Limited Edition. $40 shipped.
http://i.imgur.com/l5QrE.jpg
Intel 2500k $140 (Pending still o.0)
DDR2 4 sticks 1GB each PC-8500 ram. $45 shipped.
PAL GCN Limited Edition RE console with exclusive controller and game still sealed. $140 shipped.
Red Magic Knight Rayearth Game Gear super rare system with game. $100 shipped.
Twilight Princess collector's guide sealed. $30 shipped.
PSone- Tobal no.1 Sealed. $80 shipped.

Also I have guides, games for various sytems, systems and misc stuff. Just ask and negotiate. I just want to get rid of them more than anything.

WTS!

PS2:

SMT: Nocturne w/ Soundtrack - $35
SMT: Devil Summoner -$35
SMT: Persona 3 FES w/ box (shelf wear) and art book - $20

GBA:

Pokemon Leaf Green (cart only) - $15

DS:

Etrian Odyssey (cart only) - $12 Pending
Etrian Odyssey 2 (sealed) - $38
Etrian Odyssey 3 - $13 Pending

360:

Gears of War 3 - $18
Halo: Anniversary - $16 Codes used, unless you want a female avatar costume
Rayman Origins - $15

Want:

Paypal monies

NeoGAF Gold, buy with confidence!

Prices are negotiable and can work something out if you buy multiple items!

Updated with what is sold or pending. Sorry for the delay in answering PMs, I think I got to them all. All were answered in order of first come first serve.

Nightz

WTS
Verizon Galaxy Nexus - bought at launch, mint condition, $350 shipped

Comes with everything in the original box, extended battery, and screen protectors from Verizon. Phone is running stock ICS 4.0.2, never been rooted. You will need to get a new 4G SIM card though, since the one in the phone has been deactivated. Reading around, it looks like you can just walk into a Verizon store and get one for free.

PM me if interested.

Edit: SOLD

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Would anyone be interested in a Japanese PS2? It's a phat ceramic white unit, model 5500. Comes with A/C adapter & A/V cable, but no DualShock 2. It's in good cosmetic condition except for one ding I can take a picture of. I'd like ~$110 + shipping, obo. PM me if you are interested.

Darknight

Want:
Mainly a Femme Fatale TE stick. Guess I'll keep asking til someone decides to let one go.

Some stuff I want to get rid:
UMVC3 PS3 stick. Used once. $120 shipped.
http://i.imgur.com/nSqku.jpg

Catherine Boxers and Pizza edition sealed. $70 shipped.
Dissidia part two sealed. $20 shipped.
FFVII Advent Children Complete Limited Edition. $40 shipped.
http://i.imgur.com/l5QrE.jpg
Intel 2500k $140 (Pending still o.0)
DDR2 4 sticks 1GB each PC-8500 ram. $45 shipped.
PAL GCN Limited Edition RE console with exclusive controller and game still sealed. $140 shipped.
Red Magic Knight Rayearth Game Gear super rare system with game. $100 shipped.
Twilight Princess collector's guide sealed. $30 shipped.
PSone- Tobal no.1 Sealed. $80 shipped.

Also I have guides, games for various sytems, systems and misc stuff. Just ask and negotiate. I just want to get rid of them more than anything.

Let me know if you don't sell the CPU. ;)

bjork

Would anyone be interested in a Japanese PS2? It's a phat ceramic white unit, model 5500. Comes with A/C adapter & A/V cable, but no DualShock 2. It's in good cosmetic condition except for one ding I can take a picture of. I'd like ~$110 + shipping, obo. PM me if you are interested.

If I find out that I got the job I interviewed for today, me.

SELLING
Prices include the shipping!
All games are complete (game, case, and manual)
Please send payment as a GIFT on Paypal
I help run the feedback document
My Feedback: NeoGAF Plus!
Please send a PM if you would like to buy anything, thank you! :)

My car is having a lot of problems, need to get it fixed before inspection is due <_>

Will probably sell off my Kid Icarus AR cards later on, so check back soon :)

Wii
  • Xenoblade Chronicles (PAL-UK version) - $50

PS3
  • PlayStation Move Navigation Controller (New in Box) - $20 (shipping cost $5 for this, that is why I have the price set at $20)
  • Street Fighter IV - $12
  • Assassin's Creed (Greatest Hits version) - $12
  • Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 - $25

------------------

Personally, I would never send an item without receiving payment first... I just assumed that's the proper order as whenever I'm a buyer I always pay first. Of course, a douchebag buyer can still retract their money via PayPal's protection services arrangement even after they've received the item... in which case, I'd buy a plane ticket to burn down whatever address they had me ship the item. I think that'd be fair retaliation, personally.

Isn't payment before shipment done on equal faith?

This is how things typically work here. You pay for the item, the seller ships. It's the most logical way to do things, and protects not only the buyer (who if they paid via regular PayPal, can file a non-delivery claim if the item arrives) and for the seller (who could get screwed if he sent out the item and then never received payment for it).

Phew.

rj118

Thanks for the explanations; maybe something could be added to the OP regarding usual payment policy so newcomers like myself aren't as uninformed. I'll stick with the 'buyer pays before seller ships' guideline.

There's usually more options available to someone who pays first to a bad seller. If you ship an item and the other guy doesn't want to pay there's essentially nothing you can do.

Exactly. It's kind of like if you went into a store, they gave you an item, and they you paid for it. :) Pay first, ship second - it's the logical way to do things.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Still trying to sell:

Brand new Final Fantasy XIII-2 Lightning ver. 2 PS3 w/ game AND sealed strategy guide. - $500 shipped. Or best offer.

PM if interested.

Yuripaw

Banned
WTB:
If anyone is selling a copy of Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational for the Vita at a reasonable price, please PM me. Don't need an online pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom