• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
qE5rXh3.png

Looking for someone to split a Don't Starve 2-pack with. You'll get access to the beta (Full game available April 23rd) as well as the two TF2 promo items. Looking for $6 via Paypal. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

EDIT: Gone

Repost: Took off the sold items and added a few new ones. Please PM me, thanks!

Codes for sale: I'm NeoGaf Gold!

Xbox 360:
Skyrim code - $20
Transformers: War for Cybertron code - $17
Borderlands DLC All 4 - $12 or $4 each.
Fable 2 Pub XBLA game - $5

Dust 514 (Full Game) PS3 with bonus weapons and stuff code: $1 (or free with any purchase, just ask :)

Ultraviolet/Digital Copy codes for:
The Amazing Spiderman - $4
Titantic digital copy - $3
Total Recall (2012) UV code - $4
Person of Interest (Season 1) UV - $10

I also have some Club Nintendo codes I plan on listing soon. So if you are interested, please PM and I'll let you know what games they are. I'll be selling those for $3.50

Also looking to buy/trade for these games: (games don't have to be complete but I prefer carts in good condition, thanks!)

SNES:
Harvest Moon
E.V.O. Search for Eden
Mega Man X3
Mega Man Soccer
R-Type III
Breath of Fire II

N64:
Ogre Battle 64
Kirby 64
Paper Mario

Sega Saturn:
Panzer Dragoon Saga

For trade, I have:

Sealed Metroid Prime Trilogy
Sealed Diablo III CE

Mario Party 2

Secret of Mana
Secret of Evermore

Cannon Spike

and a few others I'd be willing to part with. Looking for carts in good shape.

Please PM and we can discuss!

comu

Neo Member
I'm selling a Bioshock Infinite and Crysis 3 voucher from a recently purchased AMD graphics card.

PM me with your price and I'll respond if I decide to sell.

I live in the UK and I'd prefer an amazon voucher.

Thanks

Fotos

Selling Borderlands 2 for Steam Code for PC

$40($60 on Steam)

Paypal or gift cards(depends on what place). PM me if interested!

Got the code from buying my GTX 670. Already have the 360 version so I don't need it.

Deadbeat

Banned
=ONLY ONE LEFT=

WTS or TRADE:

upCwkAw.png

Hawken 25 Dollar In Game Credit

Im selling it for 15 dollars.

Might also be interested in trading for steam games. Send me an offer the worst I can do is say no. If the steam game is worth more than 15 dollars I can compensate with cash.

Listing this again because I dropped the price.

Sony Wireless Stereo Headset - $55 shipped

This is the official wireless stereo headset for PS3 made by Sony. Has the original box, the headset, and the USB transmitter. I do not have the instruction manual that came with it, but it they should be available to view on Sony's website should you need them. Also note that they do not come with a USB cable to charge as Sony did not include on in the box.

I take PayPal gifts (seller pays any fees) or I would also take an Amazon e-gift card for $55. I am rated ++ and also have all positive ratings on eBay. If you'd like pics or my eBay profile feel free to PM me.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone in the Toronto area want a copy of The Last Story? I bought it, opened it, but it's never even been put inside the Wii. I initially was planning on keeping it but after hearing more about it I decided I'd rather sell it off.

I'm selling it for around the same price I got it for - $35. If you're interested let me know!

Just purchased a U.S. Copy of Xenoblade to replace my UK version. I am now selling my UK version PAL Xenoblade import version. eBay seems all over the place. Let's say $40 shipped. Make me an offer if I'm being crazy.
Near new condition. I see two defects to the plastic on the case and a very small indentation on the spine of the insert from one of the defects, but a case swap (or cover reversal) and you would never notice. No club nintendo slip. I gave the code away and tossed the slip. Played the game for like an hour. A very busy time in my life. Manual and disc look near perfect.

Dead Space Extraction $9 shipped. Pre-owned and purchased at Walmart, so it has some sticker residue to both case and disc. Overall very good shape and complete.

beanman25

Got it now!

Trading a Torchlight 2 Steam key for Wii U eshop money!

I only need $5-10, but I'm not sure if they are sold in that small of increments.

sandman64

Neo Member
Looking to buy upcoming Oculus Rift Team Fortress 2 code.

Did you donate/pledge to the Oculus Rift Kickstarter?

FdHwjWs.jpg

They will soon (within this week or next) send out Team Fortress codes for an in-game item to those who pledged at the kickstarter.

icdTpEj.jpg

Those that did pledge to the kickstarter and do not play TF2, I am interested in buying your code. I can buy it using up to $50 Paypal. It's basically free money for those who pledged, but who have no interest in TF2.

I will pay first
, but you must have:

• Verified Paypal
  • Some form of good reputation here
  • proof that you donated to the Occulus Rift Kickstarter*
*this includes proof of receipts, link to kickstarter account, proof that it is your kickstarter account by commenting/creating a timestamp on the Oculus Rift backers page through your account)

Once you have sufficient proof of reputation/proof that you donated and once the Oculus Rift people send the key emailed to you, I will pay first and then you can send me the key.

bob page

This is a mint condition black iPhone 4S from Sprint. It's 16gb and is absolutely flawless (screen protector on front & back since it was opened).

Includes the following:
-iPhone w/ original box, manuals, front & back screen protectors applied
-USB cable
-AC adapter
-2x Zoogue cases (black, charcoal)
-2x extra back protectors

Looking for $275 shipped!

Teknoman

WTT:

My Shadowrun SNES: Great shape aside from the back label looking like a sticker was ripped off the back where the "important safety info" is.

j5yH64JodxoLd.jpg

For any of the following in good condition:

*North American version only please

• Lufia 1
  • Lufia 2
  • Breath of Fire 2
  • Final Fantasy III
  • Super Mario RPG

Hey guys, I'm looking to get rid of these games.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - no manual - $17 shipped
Zoids Battle Legends - no manual - $22 shipped
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 - complete - $22 shipped

Infinite Space - complete - $47 shipped SOLD
Medabots: Metabee Gold - cart only - $22 shipped

WTS:Metal Gear Rising (360) - game is in mint condition. - $35 shipped.

WTS:Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Club Nintendo code. (Us) - 40 coins and an extra 10 via post play survey.- $3

Send me a Pm if you're interested.

johnsmith

remember me
Positive Feedback for tiggerkiddo

Sold me some snes dust covers. Really fast shipping.

But while putting them on I found that I lost my copy of Super Metroid. Nooooooooo.

VoxPop

Getting ready for the HTC One! Clearing house of old gadgets for anyone who wants them!

Galaxy Nexus 32GB Verizon $125 shipped- Slight crack on top left of screen and scuffs on bottom. Barely visible under low light or when phone is on. Perfect working condition. Comes with a black case.

Nexus 7 8GB $125 shipped - Mint condition. Works perfectly. Comes with original box. GONE

iPhone 5 16GB White [Verizon/Unlocked] $525 shipped - Mint condition and works perfectly. Comes with just phone, case and charger.

beanman25

It's from a while ago, but positive feedback for Tiggerkiddo.

Bought me a boxed copy of Pocky and Rocky for SNES and I mailed him cash. Extra props for putting up with the shipping delays I had.

Tutomos

I Bought $50 PSN code on Amazon without realizing it's US only. I live in Canada so I'm selling the code to whoever is interested.

I Bought $50 PSN code on Amazon without realizing it's US only. I live in Canada so I'm selling the code to whoever is interested.

Cant you make a US account and use it? So long as the accounts are all on the same console, you can play whatever you purchase.

steveovig

I've got a few new things to sell and I'll add more soon probably. Prices are shipped to the US, assuming you are sending paypal gift. If not, please add in the fee amount as well. Feel free to negotiate...

Cave Story 3D complete (3DS)-$30
LOZ:Wind Waker (Gamecube) Mint-$45
Paper Mario (n64, cart only)-$35
Blast Corps complete (n64)-$13

PS1
Ridge Racer Type 4 w/Ridge Racer 1 disc-$10
Gran Turismo 2 black box-$6
ESPN Extreme Games longbox-$7
Time Crisis Project Titan (disc only)-$6

PS2
Time Crisis: Crisis Zone w/Guncon 2-$24

Sega Saturn
House of the Dead-make offer
Die Hard Arcade-$30
Winter Heat-$25
Decathlete (disc only)-$10
Saturn Bomberman (disc only)-make offer
World Series Baseball 98-$6
Manx TT (disc only)-$10
Croc-$8
Columns Collection (sealed, import)-$18
Detana Twinbee (Import)-$26
Virtua Cop (disc only)-$6
Virtua Cop 2 (slim case)-$7
Virtua Fighter Kids-$12
Fighters Megamix-$13
Virtua Stick-$18 (factoring in shipping for such a large item)

Dreamcast
GigaWing-$25
Gunbird 2
Giant Gram 2000 (import)-$9
Touken Retsuden 4 (wrestling import)-make offer, not sure on price, any reasonable offer should do, just need to get rid of it
Tokyo Bus Guide (import)-$15
Densha De Go (sealed, import)-$15
Zombie Revenge-$9
Sports Jam-$8
Several standard VMUs, one or two sealed-$4 each, $5 if sealed
Cannon Spike (disc only)-$30
Shenmue-$15-missing passport booklet

NES (all are carts only)
Life Force-$8
Zanac-$6
Friday the 13th-$5

Gamecube
Resident Evil non Player's Choice-$20
Chaos Field-$9

PS2
Sengoku Blade double pack, Taito's Best (import)-make offer

GBA (none have instructions unless noted)
Mario's Pinball Land w/KB Toys stickers on box-$13
Super Mario World-$16
Bubble Bobble Old and New-$12
Super Mario Bros. 2-$16
Zelda Link to the Past-$20
Super Ghouls and Ghosts-$25

GB/GBC (carts only)-$6 each, all for $20
Super Mario Land
Kid Icarus

N64 (carts only, unless noted)
Goldeneye 007-$9
Perfect Dark-$8
Mischief Makers (cart only, scuffed up)-$8
Blast Corps (complete)-$13

Positive feedback for Talon.

Gave a fair deal on a 360 bundle. Fast friendly communication, punctual about shipping, and everything arrived neatly packaged and in spiffy condition. Better yet, there were several XBLA games included he didn't even tout in the desciption. Bonus! Highly recommended seller. Thanks again good sir!

Talon

Positive feedback for Talon.

Gave a fair deal on a 360 bundle. Fast friendly communication, punctual about shipping, and everything arrived neatly packaged and in spiffy condition. Better yet, there were several XBLA games included he didn't even tout in the desciption. Bonus! Highly recommended seller. Thanks again good sir!
Positive feedback for GrotesqueBeauty. Quick payment and we communicated regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom