• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
- PM me offers or questions please. I accept paypal.
- It should be assumed that any codes are complete and codes are used, unless stated otherwise.
- I ship inside the US, however, I am willing to work things out for those outside of US, shipping prices will most likely change though.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling:
PSP
Crimson Gem Saga -- $20 shipped
Jeanne D'arc -- $10 shipped

PS2
Okami (greatest hits) -- $11 shipped

PS3
Tekken 6 (greatest hits) -- $10 shipped
Silent Hill Downpour (with guide book) -- $20 shipped
Alice: Madness Returns -- $15 shipped
Dishonored -- $35 shipped
Ridge Racer: Unbounded -- $13 shipped
Grand Turismo 5 XL (sealed) -- $15 shipped

Strategy Guide
Disgaea 4 Strategy Guide -- $12 shipped -- I never touched the guide.

Watch
Fossil CH2506 -- $40 shipped
I got as a gift, but never worn.
Battery still works (currently off), idk when it'll die though.

photo2_zps932ddaee.jpg

Looking for:
PS3
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk 2 (US, complete, no artbook/soundtrack necessary) -- looking for a cheap one, I can buy one at gamestop for $30, but prefer not to buy it 'new' when it's used as display from them.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
WTB

Dementium: The Ward (DS)
Dementium 2 (DS)
Touch the Dead (DS)

WTS
Vita games (all prices shipped) as I'm slowly moving to digital
Uncharted: GA - $20
Gravity Rush - $20
Need For Speed Most Wanted - $28
MGS HD Collection - $23
UMvC3 - $20
NGS+ - $17

I'll add a few more once I get home as I can't remember what else I have.

jsrv

Reposting, lowered prices
KBm.jpg
(Actual items)
Looking to sell these two together if possible, both components were used for about... 3 or 4 weeks.

1x used i5 3570k (Batch#3221C033 for anyone looking for specific batches). Although it's an unlocked CPU it was never overclocked. Includes original box and unused stock cooler (An aftermarket cooler was used when it was active)
1x used Seasonic 80+ M12II 620W PSU. No longer has original box, but module cables, bag, power plug included.

$210 (Paypal) shipped for both items to US addresses
or separately, $155 (Paypal) for the Processor, $65 (Paypal) for the PSU

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays and Thursdays, but I can generally get stuff shipped other days if you really need it.

Selling:
Xenoblade Chronicles (US) w/pre-order artbook - $105 shipped. Both the game and book are like new; book has been sitting on a shelf, game was bought new by me and was only taken out of and put back into the case once since it didn't leave the Wii until I finished it. No Club Nintendo code; I have no idea if this one even came with one, but if it did it's gone.

Looking for:
-Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy (aka Dissidia 2, Jesus Christ S-E) Strategy Guide. Preferably in decent condition.
-Picross DS INSERT AND MANUAL ONLY. I already have a game case and the cart, just looking to complete the set.
-3DS point cards; looking for specifically 3DS cards and not Wii/DSi cards, since Nintendo in their infinite wisdom made those all non-compatible/transferable between each other.

Qwell

Positive Feedback for DunderHassan more games at great prices and going out of his way to fill custom requests :)

Qwell

Super odd request, can anyone get a cheap copy of Gears of War for PC, I know its like $20 on Xbox Live (games for windows live edition) but wasn't sure if anyone has a copy for like @ 10? Thinking of picking up a copy for my cousin for some co-op action.

NeoGAF Gold! All prices are shipped within the US. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted. PayPal only.

FOR SALE!

Retail:

God of War: Ascension with PS All Stars Code + Last of Us Demo (online pass used) - $40
Mafia II Collector's Edition (360, sealed) - $20
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U, sealed) - $50

Steam keys:

Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack - $4

PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered. I am NeoGAF Plus.

Have (Steam keys):

Hk6MVWp.png

Tomb Raider (key from AMD) - $30

C8nakRN.png

BioShock Infinite (AMD hasn't sent me the key yet) - $40

XcKlLh9.png

Brink Complete Pack - $5

AiojtTz.png

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - $5

7Q4ijTi.png

Darksiders - $4

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon - $4

VFvFIHa.jpg

Company of Heroes (non-Steam key but will soon be Steamworks) - $2

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

Assassin's Creed II
Rayman Origins
I Am Alive
L.A. Noire Complete
LEGO Star Wars Complete Saga
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Saga
LEGO Batman 2
LEGO Lord of the Rings
LEGO Harry Potter 1-4 / 5-7
LEGO Indiana Jones 1 & 2
Overlord Complete Pack

Humble Bundle for Android #1 (BTA full link)
Humble Bundle for Android #3 (BTA full link)

In addition I have a $30 Target gift card I'd like to trade for a $30 Amazon gift card

asdad123

FS: Intel 510 250gb ssd
I went with two crucial m4s and no longer need this drive.

It is the intel 510 250gb ssd. Stock number is G19787-103.

Still in warranty until September 8th, 2014 according to intels website, and I'll post crystalmarkinfo after work today.

Looking for $200 shipped in the US or maybe a trade for a 7950 (ill add cash of course) or even some water coolers (would like it to have corsair link) plus cash on your end.

ssdlife_zps5a53b382.jpg

bump

Hey guys, not a gold seller, but I've bought from two of you on here, and hope I'm trustworthy:

*PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE*
*I ACCEPT PAYPAL*

PS3:

Battlefield 3..........$20

Bioshock 2 (SEALED) $15

Skyrim....... $20

Killzone 3.......$12
Fallout New Vegas.......$12

Fallout 3....... $15

BUNDLE FALLOUT 3 AND FALLOUT NEW VEGAS FOR $20

Dragon Age Origins.........$10

Smackdown vs Raw 2009........$10

Smackdown vs Raw 2010.........$12

CALL OF DUTY BUNDLE.........$20

INCLUDES WORLD AT WAR AND MODERN WARFARE 2

GRAND THEFT AUTO IV..........$15

----

iPod touch, 2nd gen 8 GB.........$50 No scratches (screen protected), comes with rubber jacket, charge still goes strong, used for about a year in light situations

**prices negotiable**

SPECIAL DEALS!!

*RED HOT CATHOLIC EDITION*: Every dollar paid earns you a free prayer made by myself-- bare knees on hardwood floor (Our Father and Hail Mary an additional $0.50 each)

*SPECIALLY SIGNED BY YOURS TRULY* Additional $2.50 charge

*MYSTERY BOX* $200.00

Just wanted to say thank you for those heartwarming words from last page, wouldn't be able to provide this service without such brilliant buyers like you gaffers.
Have sometimes felt like I just want to skip this mess and take it a bit easier with the selling, but the response is amazing and you make it worthwhile.

Also, thank you battousai11 for a great job with the update.

Back to topic, Positive Feedback for Qwell and chairhome, great buyers as always on GAF.

zugzug

Heya Guys Leaving Positive Feedback for Deadbeat He sold me World of tanks code at a negociated price to help me absolve myself of my raging love/hate relationship with the game :p Sorry I left you waiting on response when I caught that overnight work shift Deadbeat :)

Steam Games:

Nuclear Dawn $2

PSVITA:(codes are for the North America region)
Resistance Vita Online pass $4
Little Big Planet Vita Online pass $4

I accept paypal gift

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
All prices include shipping within the US.

For Sale:

PS3
  • SOCOM 4 - $13
  • Darksiders - $13

Xbox 360
  • Sleeping Dogs (NEW/SEALED) - $35
  • Crysis 2 Limited Edition - $13
  • Shadows of the Damned - $13
  • The Darkness 2 Limited Edition (comes with the poster) - $20
  • Gears of War 3 - $15
  • Portal 2 - $15
  • LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Platinum Hits packaging) - $13
  • Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (XBL download code) - $15

I accept PayPal, either as a gift or you can cover the fee.

_PM

Just noticed I have a pair of Steam keys and would like to trade them:

Have (Steam keys):

Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
QAlEYJU.jpg

Dungeon Defenders + All DLC
Y54P4ga.jpg

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

Anything in my Steam Wishlist would be fine.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Close to pulling the trigger on Bioshock but I need someone to sell the games to. I would sell XCOM, Bioshock, and any of the other ones (Civ 5, Spec Ops, Mafia II, Darkness 2, Bioshock 2) for about 20 in all if there's any takers.

So I'm clear, I'm buying Bio Infinite but want to offload the extras if anyone wants them combined for 20USD.

Koroviev

Zotac 1GB 650ti, new in box - $110 shipped

As the description suggestions, the cards is sitting in a sealed box. I picked it up with the intention of experimenting with hybrid PhysX, only to bow out when I realized that it probably won't work.

US only, PayPal preferred.

Whooter

FS

SteelSeries Sensei wired laser gaming mouse.

Used, but in like-new condition (got it for Christmas.) Complete with original packaging.

$50 shipped via standard USPS w/tracking (extra cost for anything more)

Paypal or Amazon Payments. US or Canada only, please.

Thanks!

RkOwnage

WTB on PS3:
Arkham Asylum GOTY
Arkham City GOTY
Assassin's Creed 1-Revelations
All the LEGO Games

WTB on STEAM:
The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition

WTS:
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure and Skylanders: Giants on Xbox 360, opened, but in MINT condition w/ 2 Portals of Power - $20

Paypal, +++++ on Positive Feedback!!

Thanks!

Somnia

Sorry for re-posting this before 150 posts, but I was trying to add images editing and couldn't preview to make sure everything looked ok, won't happen again =)

Most of these photos are just ones I found online as my phones camera is messing up on me right now.

Selling: Prices include shipping!

Club Nintendo Platinum Playing Cards AND Gold Wii Nunchuk: Cards are in mint condition and have never been opened (photo is something online I found), the Nunchuck has never been used and is in perfect condition: $50 for both

Xenoblade Art Book AND Last Story Soundtrack: Sold

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Collector's Edition Strat. Guide w/ cloth map AND The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Collector's Edition Strat. Guide w/ cloth map: Sold

Club Nintendo Mario Pin set and Super Mario 3D Land keychain: $15 for both

Positive Feedback for the following:

mdsfx - sold me an OST and arrived fast

televator - sold me fallout NV and arrived fast

wanders - sold him my phone and he paid confidently

NobleGreenBeast - sold me ps+ codes. PM'd me the codes before I purchased to make sure they worked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom