• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally updated! Since KBBQ hasn't sent me the link to his sheet, I made a revised sheet with changes that you want!

First and foremost, Let me be clear: This list only takes into account feedback since the beginning of this year! I went back to the first page and tallied the feedback. This means that some users (including myself) don't have enough feedback to be called Plus or Gold.

HOWEVER! before you freak out, I included everyone's previous feedback status (As of 2/23/13). Since that was updated in 2/23, just adding whatever feedback you have now to the previous status won't give you your actual status. (If I find one from the end of last year, I will update it)

Some changes you will see:
-Negative and Neutral Feedback is now on the top of the list
-Positive feedback has been split between buying and selling. If people trade or I'm unsure if they were buyer or seller, then it went to the sell column.
-There are new statuses: Plus Buyer, Plus Seller, Gold Buyer and Gold Seller. Plus Buyer/Seller is the status that you get for getting 10 positives as a buyer or seller, respectively. The value of gold has now been upped to 50 positives.

So check it over, give me your opinion to make this better! If there are discrepancies, send me a pm and I'll fix it up! If you absolutely hate this format, I'll go and update the other sheet once I have access.

Some stats:

-110 pages, 5454 posts
-1907 feedbacks given
-1 neutral, 1 negative
-12ish hours of reading/updating

Finally, some reminders
-When leaving feedback, please use this format

"Positive/Negative/Neutral Feedback for insertusernamehere. They were a great Buyer/Seller."

-Please don't forget to reciprocate feedback, it helps the community (*ahemrenjilityahem*)

Feedback List

Aselith

Finally updated! Since KBBQ hasn't sent me the link to his sheet, I made a revised sheet with changes that you want!

First and foremost, Let me be clear: This list only takes into account feedback since the beginning of this year! I went back to the first page and tallied the feedback. This means that some users (including myself) don't have enough feedback to be called Plus or Gold.

HOWEVER! before you freak out, I included everyone's previous feedback status (As of 2/23/13). Since that was updated in 2/23, just adding whatever feedback you have now to the previous status won't give you your actual status. (If I find one from the end of last year, I will update it)

-Positive feedback has been split between buying and selling. If people trade or I'm unsure if they were buyer or seller, then it went to the sell column.
-There are new statuses: Plus Buyer, Plus Seller, Gold Buyer and Gold Seller. Plus Buyer/Seller is the status that you get for getting 10 positives as a buyer or seller, respectively. The value of gold has now been upped to 50 positives.

So check it over, give me your opinion to make this better! If there are discrepancies, send me a pm and I'll fix it up! If you absolutely hate this format, I'll go and update the other sheet once I have access.

Some stats:

-110 pages, 5454 posts
-1903 feedback
-1 neutral, 1 negative

Finally, some reminders

Positive/Negative/Neutral Feedback for insertusernamehere

-Please don't forget to reciprocate feedback, it helps the community (*ahemrenjilityahem*)

Feedback List

Is there a way to make it so you don't have to request access?

Aselith

yes, but it's such a huge document that people could just pad their feedback and no one would be the wiser.

I mean can you make it viewable without approval

Here you go:

http://support.google.com/drive/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2494886

Anyone with the link
Something set to Anyone with the link is like an unlisted phone number. Another person can only view it if they have the exact URL of the document, file or folder. If you also select the "Allow anyone to edit" option, anyone with the link will also be able to edit your document. Since sign in isn't required, viewers and editors may show up as anonymous.

Anyone with the link is a great setting if you want to give easy access to information to a bunch of people and the contents of the document aren't sensitive. For example, if you're a college professor and you want to share a syllabus and a book list with your students, you could put that information into a document set to "anyone with the link" and send your students the link.

Chairhome

Looking to buy upcoming Oculus Rift Team Fortress 2 code.

Did you donate/pledge to the Oculus Rift Kickstarter?

FdHwjWs.jpg

They will soon (within this week or next) send out Team Fortress codes for an in-game item to those who pledged at the kickstarter.

icdTpEj.jpg

Those that did pledge to the kickstarter and do not play TF2, I am interested in buying your code. I can buy it using up to $50 Paypal. It's basically free money for those who pledged, but who have no interest in TF2.

I will pay first
, but you must have:

• Verified Paypal
  • Some form of good reputation here
  • proof that you donated to the Occulus Rift Kickstarter*
*this includes proof of receipts, link to kickstarter account, proof that it is your kickstarter account by commenting/creating a timestamp on the Oculus Rift backers page through your account)

Once you have sufficient proof of reputation/proof that you donated and once the Oculus Rift people send the key emailed to you, I will pay first and then you can send me the key.

You have to stop reposting this so often. Rule is every 150. Please abide.

Krakatoa

Positive feedback for Shalashaska161 thank you for hooking me up with a PSVita.

and a big F^&K you customs for holding it for over two months :)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WTS:

Xbox: Gears of War 1 Games on Demand code: $10

PC: Resident Evil 5 - Steam Gift - $5
Xcom Enemy Unknown - Steam Gift - $10 Gone
Bioshock - Steam Gift - $2.50

Paypal only, please send as gift. PM me if you want ems.

didamangi

Have:
- Counter Strike Complete steam gift $10
- Left 4 Dead 2 steam gift $5.5
- King's Bounty Warriors of the North steam key $5
- Men of War: Assault Squad + DLC steam key $2.5
- The Adventures of Shuggy steam key $1

Want:
Paypal

WTS:

PS3

Ni No Kuni - $35
Demon's Souls - $10

DS

Dragon Quest IV (sealed) - $45
Dragon Quest V (sealed) - $35
Dragon Quest VI (club Nintendo code used) - $15
Etrian Odyssey - $20
Etrian Odyssey 2 (sealed) - $25
Etrian Odyssey 3 (sealed) - $25

3DS:

Blue 3DS XL w/ Mario Kart 3D installed on SD card and screen protector - $150
Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D - $30
Fire Emblem: Awakening - $35

NEOGAF GOLD!

Prices include shipping for single games, may increase with multiple games.

Chairhome

For Sale (prices include shipping in US):
Nintendo Power Final Issue, with poster (not sealed but in great condition) - $11
9gj3Y6el.jpg

Just noticed a crease in the corner of the poster :-(. Crease formed while folded, so it will affect all 4 quarters. Sorry. I lowered the price a bit.

I really want to get rid of a lot of these comics, so please make offers. Shipping in a flat rate box should alleviate the shipping costs, I will take less than $1 an issue (on most) on these if you buy in bulk.
COMICS (mostly DC, and Buffy Season 8). Selling mostly for $1 each, plus shipping. Shipping will be via flat rate box. Can discount if you buy a lot. Please check it out! I have too many comics :-D

Gamecube
Donkey Konga, Donkey Konga 2, 2 sets of DK Bongos and Donkey Kong Jungle Beat - Offers *Do not have the bongo boxes, but the games are complete*
Resident Evil (complete) - $20

PS2
God Hand - $20
God of War II (non-GH) - $8
Persona 4 - $12
Okami - $8
Taiko Drum Master w/ 2 drums - offers

Blu-Ray
Samurai Champloo (3-disc set) - $20

Just steal from me below. Any reasonable offer taken. I want this stuff gone!
For Sale:
HD-DVD
$5 each or $20 shipped for lot.
I Now Pronounce you Chuck & Larry
V for Vendetta
Stardust
Blood Diamond (sealed)
Anchorman
Transformers
Hot Fuzz

Wants:
Ni No Kuni

As always, discounts for buying multiple items.

--------------Old items from my old posts that are collecting dust below this line. Low ball me but don't go crazy --------------
http://i.imgur.com/kmuJGl.jpg
SOLD: Tekken 4 JP, Virtua Fighter 4 JP, Tales of Legendia is no longer part of this lot
$15 shipped for the following as a lot: Bully, Monster Rancher evo, Soul calibur III, Guitar Hero II, SOCOM II, Metal Gear Solid 3

http://i.imgur.com/O0bQKl.jpg
Promo cards from Shonen Jump. The second card is bent a little at the top right corner. $5 shipped.

----
Price drops
Transactions are slowing down, please make offers on this stuff. Thanks!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chairhome/7140923115/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/chairhome/6994830678/
Complete games. (make offers if you feel the prices are too high)
Battle Hunter PS1 - $10 shipped
Front Mission 3 - $12 shipped
Dragon Warrior VII - sold
Beatmania (2 discs, "teeth" for one disc holder is broken) JP - $6
Master of Monsters (JP) - offers
Phantasy Star Online w/ Sonic Adventure 2 demo - $9 shipped
OR $24 shipped for all of the non-sold above
PC
Earthsiege 2 (PC) - $6 shipped
Betrayal at Antara
Jagged Alliance 2 disc only
Jedi Outcast
Unreal Tournament 2k4 complete! (found the play disc)
$5 each OR $15 shipped for all PC above

1 2
Sega CD Manuals (not in great shape)
Lunar (have the back part of the case for this)
Bouncers (have back part)
Batman Returns
Dark Wizard
Ecco
Power Factory
Hook
$10 shipped for all the manuals, minus the backing parts. $15 with the backing
1 2
Nintendo Power Killer Instinct mini-comic. Hahahaha. Offers.

Also: Dreamcast Controller and 3rd party mem card (not sure if card works) - $15 shipped

Miscellaneous
Children of Mana (Japanese) - $6

Tekken collectors box (for 1-5, no games included, unless you want T5) - $10 shipped w/o games
gba-to-GC cable - $4 shipped

-----------------
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...ki-JQi8/s640/CameraZOOM-20120311175418353.jpg https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-...iVCSD2c/s640/CameraZOOM-20120311175434132.jpg
N64 controllers and Saturn controllers SOLD. I only have 1 official SNES controllers, 1 Capcom SNES fighting pad, a third party SNES controller called "the pad" that has turbo switches for all buttons and a "slow-mo" button, an NES Zapper, and a VERY worn NES advantage

-------------

sandman64

Neo Member
You have to stop reposting this so often. Rule is every 150. Please abide.

Will do.

I swear I thought I left two pages between the last one. But it seems the page before this one had my post. Thanks for the heads up.

I'll delete the post and only post every two pages.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Selling a new copy of Vanquish for Xbox 360. $15 shipped. (NTSC, I'm in the US)

I'll take trade offers as well. Looking for Resident Evil 6.

Not sure how my feedback has changed, but I was plus before! Haha.

nbthedude

Positive Feedback for Dunderhassan. Great seller. Excellent communication and received the games very quickly after sending payment.

Just a random thing here, but:

Looking to buy older Pokémon Trading Cards. English or Japanese (but, mostly just looking for English) and particularly interested in the older sets (Base, Jungle, Fossil, Team Rocket). 1st Editions preferred, and I'm generally looking for them in Near-Mint or better condition.

Shoot me a PM if you have some old ones you'd like to unload!

Steam codes for sale/trade Take them ALL for $25

Brink Complete Pack
Doom 3 BFG Edition
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Edition
Fallout 3: GOTY Edition
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Hunted: The Demon's Forge
Rage
Rogue Warrior

Also have: Please make offer to purchase or trade.
nVidia codes for $150 to be used with Hawken, Planetside 2, and World of Tanks ($50 for each game)

-------------------------------------------------

Steam codes Wanted:

Far Cry 3
Hitman Absolution
Chivalry
FTL
Crysis
Crysis Warhead
Crysis 2

I accept Paypal

THANK YOU! :)

Def Jukie

Nice work on the feedback list. You should create a Platinum Seller category just for DunderHassan and get a mod to tag him as such. Dude is awesome.

Necrovex

WTS

Radiant Historia: $32 shipped.

999 (the original game cover): $32 shipped.

Game of Thrones Season 1 (Blu-Ray, unopened): $40

Nice work on the feedback list. You should create a Platinum Seller category just for DunderHassan and get a mod to tag him as such. Dude is awesome.

Dunder is indeed platinum level lol.

Hell, I like him just because his feedbacks cause post counts to cycle faster for reposts!

And just so that this post isn't completely pointless, does anyone have any recommendations on how the most efficient way to ship individual Sega Genesis cartridges is? I have about 50 that I want to sell individually, but it seems like the small flat rate priority boxes are $5.80 a piece. The nice thing about priority being; I don't have to deal with box acquisition.

Would it be cheaper to use the Priority Mail DVD box?

I don't see it being worthwhile for folks to buy carts if its $5.80 shipping on each.

Dunder is indeed platinum level lol.

Hell, I like him just because his feedbacks cause post counts to cycle faster for reposts!

And just so that this post isn't completely pointless, does anyone have any recommendations on how the most efficient way to ship individual Sega Genesis cartridges is? I have about 50 that I want to sell individually, but it seems like the small flat rate priority boxes are $5.80 a piece. The nice thing about priority being; I don't have to deal with box acquisition.

Would it be cheaper to use the Priority Mail DVD box?

I'd just buy 50 small bubble mailers and use first class mail instead; it'll be a lot cheaper.

vgachi57

anyone selling a non-purple gamecube? i'm looking for a DOL-001 model that has the extra Digital-AV out port on the back for component cable.

if so, PM me offers!

kinda random, but also looking for animated Disney movies that have Chinese (preferably Cantonese) audio. any info on where to find would be great too!

Nightz

Some stats:

-110 pages, 5454 posts
-1907 feedbacks given
-1 neutral, 1 negative

Finally, some reminders

"Positive/Negative/Neutral Feedback for insertusernamehere. They were a great Buyer/Seller."

Feedback List
Nice job. If you need some help updating this list, let me know.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
You think those manilla colored bubble envelopes would be a safe way to ship carts?

Something like: http://www.staples.com/Staples-Bubble-Wrap-Cushioned-Mailers-in-Bulk/product_SS1007534

I don't want folks to get damaged goods.
I get the ones that have kind of a plasticy exterior so they're waterproof/relatively tearproof. I've had very good luck with them. With a mailer + first class mail you should be able to ship for ~$3, $4 if you include tracking. For a handful of carts the flat rate boxes are the best.

I get the ones that have kind of a plasticy exterior so they're waterproof/relatively tearproof. I've had very good luck with them. With a mailer + first class mail you should be able to ship for ~$3, $4 if you include tracking. For a handful of carts the flat rate boxes are the best.

Also, if you use online shipping, tracking is only 20ish cents instead of around a dollar.

plc268

Will do.

I swear I thought I left two pages between the last one. But it seems the page before this one had my post. Thanks for the heads up.

I'll delete the post and only post every two pages.

Use the post number instead. It's in the top right corner of your post. Repost once 150 have passed.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Also, if you use online shipping, tracking is only 20ish cents instead of around a dollar.
The issue with that is you need to take payments by normal Paypal, you can't ship out of Paypal with gift payments (that I've found anyway!). I always use the shipping robot at the post office since I don't have a scale. I sell enough stuff though that I should probably invest in one.

Vman

WTS:

Game Codes:
-Madden 13' 360 Online Pass 4.00
-Far Cry 3: The Monkey Business Pack 360 4.00

UltraViolet Movies:
-The Amazing Spider Man 5.00
-Hangover 2 3.00
-Skyfall 5.00
-The Hobbit 5.00

I accept Paypal and have perfect feedback here

johnsmith

remember me
The issue with that is you need to take payments by normal Paypal, you can't ship out of Paypal with gift payments (that I've found anyway!). I always use the shipping robot at the post office since I don't have a scale. I sell enough stuff though that I should probably invest in one.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

That link lets you create a first class shipping label to any address, so you can take gift payments and still get eBay/paypal's lower shipping prices. It's not advertised and the link is hard to find on your own, but it works.

A scale is a great investment and will definitely pay for itself. I got one from newegg for 11.99 that works great and can weigh up to 11 lbs.

Anyone got the following:

-Starcraft 2
-Far Cry 3
-Just Cause 2
-Sims 3 + Expansions
-ARMA II + Expansion (to play Day Z)

Hit me up xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom