• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling Borderlands 2 Nvidia Steam code or Xbox 360

images

$20 (Plus shipping for Xbox)

PM me if you're interested!

WTS: Graphic Posters 17x20 $70 (+shipping)

Will ship anywhere in the US.

Accept PayPal

I have an unlimited amount.

PM if interested. Thanks!

Just because you're selling something else doesn't mean you can post more often than once per 150. Edit your original post.

Astra

This is just more of a feeler for now, but I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 I'm looking to sell. I'm switching carriers, and it seems this particular model can't be used on the new network.
I got it in January, and it was a part of the Telus network, and has been unlocked.
The model is an i747m.

So I'm not quite sure what some good prices for it would be. It was $650 from Telus (16GB model). I was hoping to get at least half the cost back, and would be selling it next week when I switch carriers.

It's been in the Otterbox and had a screen protector from day one.

Prelithe

WTS for Paypal:

Crysis 3 Origin Key: $19
Fallout 3 GOTY Steam Key: $5
Rage Steam Key: $4
Metro 2033 Steam Key: $2
Red Faction Armageddon Steam Key: $3

Ziming

Banned
For Sale: DragonForce on the Sega Saturn

Asking price: $100 shipped with tracking

Payment method: PayPal Gift

-Plastic case is in very good condition. (No broken hinges)
-Game CD has a couple light scratches.
-Debug menu code doesn't work on this copy.

Axis

So i'll make this an actual post

Mega Man 3 NES: Excellent condition, cart-only. 15 shipped

Virtua Stick High Grade. Excellent condition and it's dual-modded to work on 360 as well. This thing is a tank.

Asking 170+shipping but will also consider trades for hrap2, other sticks, 3ds(major want), DSLite, DSLite games like pokemon and other rpg's or a combination of cash+something I want. Sorry if pictures are bad but I only have a phone to work with >_<

I'm negotiable on price so feel free to PM me an offer! I would like to sell or trade quickly if possible.

Wv0eGZm.jpg

PVpHjiR.jpg

Added Mega Man 3 for NES. Also dropped price on VSHG.

Bumping with this:

{Have]: Steam keys for

Shogun Total War 2
Sleeping Dogs
Dirt:Showdown
Nexuiz

{Want]: Multiplayer games, World in Conflict:Gold, Supreme Commander games

Also have $50 Restaurant.com giftcard. Its great if you eat out a lot.

Would like $35-40 of amazon gift card/credit.

Last chance for both of these.

One iPad mini ability to connect to Verizon LTE. Smart cover included. $300.

IMAG0028.jpg

IMAG0029.jpg

One Galaxy Note 2 with 2 year SquareTrade Warranty which includes coverage for accidents and water. Phone is 2 weeks old. Includes box and all materials plus official flip cover(grey). 64 GB SD Card. AT&T. $400
galaxy-note-ii1.jpg

kitsuneyo

I want to buy a US copy of Theatrhythm Final Fantasy.

Seller has to be willing to send to the UK. Game doesn't have to be mint or have original box (in case it's a used Best Buy copy).

PM me your price!

Fox Mulder

I haven't been monitoring WiiU prices lately but that seems like a really good deal, no? I just picked up a WiiU on a different forum for $320 shipped which includes all of the above plus ZombiU &, Call of Duty U, gamepad case, and all original boxes. I thought that was a pretty good deal (compared to original prices).

I'm just shocked at how much WiiU prices have fallen.

I'm not.

It's not flying off shelves, it still needs a true system seller, so you're going to take a hit if you have to sell it right now for whatever reason. I sold mine for a loss too, and if I didn't need the money, I would have just kept it.

It is a fun system with potential, hopefully Nintendo can turn it around like the 3ds.

xaosslug

positive feedback for Got the Shakes. We had a little snafu (my fault, LOL) but he was great throughout the process. So awesome. <3

Sora_N

Selling a sealed copy of Blue Dragon for Xbox 360, at my cost, $15usd shipped to US/Canada. I doubt I'll get an Xbox so no point holding onto this.

Teknoman

Another longshot but:

WTB:

Spica T89 Famicom Cartridge Converter. Looking to buy for at least $25 dollars or maybe trade Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (complete) for one.

EDIT: Or really any dependable Famicom cartridge converter. I've read that the T89 are the best quality or at least most reasonably priced, but I just want something that lets me play Famicom games on my NES no problem.

Hex

Banned
Looking for a deal on legal copy of Windows 8 Pro, two if possible, one at least, may even go three if available.
Putting together a new system, and figure it is a good time to up my laptop also.

Edit: Also have an unopened Nintendo Platinum Rewards Button Pin set that I would like to trade for perhaps a copy of Alice : Madness Returns Steam preferred or PS3 if I must. Or perhaps go for Dark Knight Rises on blu ray

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Looking for a deal on legal copy of Windows 8 Pro, two if possible, one at least, may even go three if available.
Putting together a new system, and figure it is a good time to up my laptop also.

Hey just a curious question, but with the rumors of the new big update for Windows 8, does anyone know if it's expected to come free to those who already own Windows 8 or if it's going to be more of a Mac style update?

katkombat

Banned

Would a legal copy be one without the serial key used once? (curious)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
So, I have a few old PC games (the fist Rogue Squadron and some Sims 1.0 expansion packs) that I found in my closet. Are these even worth anything or should I just throw them away?

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
So, I have a few old PC games (the fist Rogue Squadron and some Sims 1.0 expansion packs) that I found in my closet. Are these even worth anything or should I just throw them away?

Probably not much. But if you're never going to play them you could list them as a bundle and put enough money for lunch or something in your pocket.

WTB: Gears of War Judgement Character/weapon skins.

Anybody selling/trading/giving away any dlc for Gears of War Judgement?

Whether it be character or weapon skins.

Please PM if you do and we can try to make a deal, thanks!

Have a Gameboy Micro up for sale. Will come with system, charger, 3 faceplates and original black velvet pouch (not pictured, but, will be included).

System works and is tested, charges, plays, buttons are snappy, headphone jack works, brightness switch works.

NOTE: Faceplates are...we'll say used. With the backlight on, games are mostly unaffected, but, do not misinterpret when I say faceplates are in rough condition. The screen itself under the faceplate is fine though. Would say Fire > Camo > Silver in condition. When I play, I use the Fire one.

Anyway, we'll go with $60 via PP gift (tack 3% if via goods) and I'll cover shipping to continental US. US only please.

Let me know via PM. If it matters, I can be found on ebay under mlgamescards with 100% Power Seller feedback and I've sold/bought on here, too. Thanks.

8639516509_9374c04bf5_z.jpg

8639528849_9943bb86c3_z.jpg

Fotos

Just because you're selling something else doesn't mean you can post more often than once per 150. Edit your original post.

It wasn't intentional but the rules say I can't re-post anything until 150 posts have been made. I posted two separate items. Editing my original post wouldn't make a difference either.

Ppl are strangely strict in this thread.

Yeah, noticed that too. :/

Since we have so many people who are already policing the thread, maybe they can help update the feedback list? I mean, if you're on all the time counting posts anyway, might as well join the feedback crew! As I've said before, it's not that big of a time commitment if everyone pitches in.

Also, for those who say that the feedback crew is exclusive and elitist, here's your chance to join! (Actually, it's neither of those things, but maybe some perceived "higher status" might persuade some of you to help out).

Feedback List is updated to this post.

New status:

Plus Seller:

Istaerion

Congratulations!

Risible

@Square Triangle, Foxtrot, and Sora_N: This thread turns into an absolute cesspool without the rules. Everyone wants to be on the current page, so it turns into a situation where the pages go into a perpetual motion loop where we hit a new page, everyone reposts, that causes the page to flip, so everyone reposts again, and so on.

The people who maintain the feedback list and police this thread take a lot of their own time to ensure that we have a well-moderated and useful place to buy and sell stuff here on GAF. Doing things like posting your items in two separate threads to get around the 150 post rule is just shitty and against the spirit of this thread. Likewise, whining about the rules when said rules provide you with a pleasant buying/selling experience is misguided at best.

kaleii

Want:
La-Mulana
Fez
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate
EvoLand
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate

Have:
PayPal
Don't Starve (Steam inventory)
The rest are Steam codes:
Avadon: The Black Fortress
Beat Hazard
Beat Hazard Ultra
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Darwinia Soundtrack
Defcon Soundtrack
Delve Deeper + DLC
Demigod
Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time
Dynamite Jack
Fieldrunners
Galactic Arms Race
Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition
Guns of Icarus Online
Hard Reset: Extended Edition
Hearts of Iron 3
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Iron Brigade
Jolly Rover
King Arthur Complete Collection ( King Arthur, King Arthur II + Dead Legions DLC, King Arthur Fallen Champions )
Krater
Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise
Monday Night Combat
Nightsky
Puzzle Bots
Satazius
Serious Sam 3: BFE
Shad'O
Shadowgrounds
Snapshot
Snuggle Truck
Solar 2