• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonboy

WTS

Official Sony PS3 bluetooth headset (newest version), $25

Amazon Kindle Touch (wifi w/ special offers, graphite color), plus reading light attachment; kindle works perfectly, screen is in perfect cosmetic condition, 1 small minor scratch and 1 small "smudge" on back (pic below), $50

White Sony headphones MDR-ZX100 ZX, $10

Can work with Paypal payments or Amazon payments.

photo%20%281%29.JPG

photo.JPG

Cheska

Very positive feedback for Silh. I bought a few figures from him, and they all came packaged wonderfully, he addressed my questions quickly and was overall a pleasure to work with.

Friggz

Selling the following games. All are NTSC-U region unless noted otherwise. Shipping is included in all prices. Prices are not firm, willing to negotiate/accept reasonable offers. Minimum orders of $15 only please:

I have included images of most of the games in this list at:

Dreamcast

$20 - Bust a Move 4 Mint
$35 - Grandia 2 Mint
$20 - Guilty Gear X Collector's Edition w/ mini soundtrack; w/ spine card NTSC-J Mint
$35 - Gunbird 2 Mint
$20 - I-Spy: Industrial Espionage Mint
$20 - Jet Grind Radio
$10 - King of Fighters 99' Dream Match Mint
$20 - King of Fighters 99' Evolution Mint
$30 - Last Blade 2 Final w/ spine card NTSC-J Mint
$15 - Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver Mint
$40 - Marvel vs. Capcom 2 Mint
$45 - Moero! Justice Gakuen w/ spine card NTSC-J Mint
$65 - Power Stone 2 Mint
$30 - Resident Evil 3 Mint
$20 - Resident Evil: Code Veronica
$30 - Shenmue
$55 - Skies of Arcadia
$35 - Sonic Adventure 2 Mint
$45 - Street Fighter III: Third Strike Mint
$20 - Street Fighter III: W Impact w/ spine card NTSC-J Mint
$20 - Virtual On: Oratorio Tangram w/ spine card NTSC-J Mint

either i should stop coming to B/S/T or you should stop posting, becuase i reaaaaally want that copy of power stone 2 ;)

For sale: An original Playstation 1 Model # SCPH-9001. Includes 2 dual shock controllers (gray and translucent green), power cord, AV multi out cord, original owner's manual, and 2 memory cards (with a small carrying case). System is clean and in working, recently-tested condition. I am the original owner of the system. The system/controllers/memory cards/cables is the main value of this low, but below are some bonuses:

Included are a few Official PlayStation Magazine demo discs (March 2001, July 2001, August 2001, April 2001), a "Shock your system!" demo disc (I think this came with the system), and a PlayStation Underground CD Magazine Volume 3 Issue 3. I haven't tested all the demo discs; a few are still sealed and therefore probably work just fine, and a few of the loose ones are a bit scratched up.

Also included is a "Blockbuster presents Gameshark Top 50 Summer/Fall 2001" cheat codes disc with case; the case has stickers on it, and the disc has some marker scribbled on it, but it works.

I'll include Gran Turismo 2. It includes both discs and is in working condition, but is not in its original case, has stickers on the case that is included, does NOT include the manual, and has Sharpie writing on the discs themselves.

I am now throwing in my copy of Metal Gear Solid at no additional cost! Includes both discs, case, and manual. Greatest Hits edition.

I am asking $25 shipped for the lot, but only to the continental U.S. If you're outside of the 48 U.S., I'll be happy to ship to you, but would need a bit extra to cover shipping costs.

TLDR:

$25 gets you:
-PS1
-Power cable, A/V cable, owner's manual
-2 memory cards
-2 Dualshock controllers
-Metal Gear Solid
-Gran Turismo 2 (poor condition, but works just fine)
-Handful of demo discs

PM me, GAF. You know you want it.

Looking to trade my Mario Kart 7 for either:

Fire Emblem
Luigi's Mansion 2
3D Land
Maybe Super Mario Land/Sticker Star
A host of DS games if they are compatible

Updawgs

WTB: PSP-3000

Anyone have a cheapie they're looking to unload? As long as the screen's okay, I'm not picky about condition or anything. Memory cards/charger/box would be a plus.

Want to trade Dark Souls for Xbox. 360 for either a game, or MS Points, or iTunes credit. I don't know what I want but just pm me and we can work something out. I've got like 2 positive transactions out of my 2 total transactions. I'm pretty awesome already :p

Silh

Very positive feedback for Silh. I bought a few figures from him, and they all came packaged wonderfully, he addressed my questions quickly and was overall a pleasure to work with.
And likewise, positive feedback for Cheska! Came to a spiffy deal pretty quickly. :)

Fracas

#fuckonami
Positive feedback for gregor7777. Shipped Dark Souls on Wed and I got it on Friday. Good doing business with him.

Want to trade Dark Souls for Xbox. 360 for either a game, or MS Points, or iTunes credit. I don't know what I want but just pm me and we can work something out. I've got like 2 positive transactions out of my 2 total transactions. I'm pretty awesome already :p

Babby's first RPG?

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Selling the following. I prefer PayPal gift or fees added for payments.

Steam Keys

Bioshock - $3
Borderlands GotY Edition - $5
Brink Complete Pack - $4
Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $5
Dishonored (base game, no DLC) - $25
Duke Nukem Forever (+2 DLC) - $5
Fallout 3 GotY Edition - $5
Rage - $4

AwRy108

WTS:

Dragon's Dogma (PS3): $18 shipped, like new

I accept PayPal, prefer via gift.

PM me if interested, reasonable offers are welcome.

Want to buy an unused European Club Nintendo points card (or just the code) belonging to one of these games:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Nintendo 3DS Version)
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate
Luigi's Mansion 2
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
LEGO CITY Undercover: The Chase Begins
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
This is for Europe's "So many games" promotion; I just need one more game code to qualify, but I've already hit my budget for this year (and probably the next one too...).

WTB/WTT:

PlayStation

Brigandine
Echo Night
Fear Effect
Fear Effect 2
Lunar II Eternal Blue
Kagero: Deception II
Koudelka
Gran Turismo 2
Silhouette Mirage
Star Ocean 2: The Second Story
Tales of Destiny
Tail Concerto
Tactics Ogre
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
Vandal Hearts

on a general PS1 collecting kick now so I might be interested in purchasing a game lot (that isn't a bunch of sports titles lulz) if you're selling in bulk, let me know

Saturn

Assault Suit Leynos 2
Bulk Slash
Deep Fear
Dragon Force
Galactic Attack/Layer Section
Soukyugurentai

WTT/WTS
If you're interested in buying something please give me a price, i'm a lazy lazy man who'll take way too long to reply back if you don't.

Sega Saturn

Daytona USA Circuit Edition
Gungriffon (Import)
Panzer Dragon Zwei (case has some cracks on bottom)
Mansion Of Hidden Souls
Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story: The Blue Seed Destiny
The Super Dimension Fortress Macross: Do You Remember Love?

Xbox 360

BioShock
Dead Rising
Fallout 3
Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect
Red Dead Redemption: GOTY Edition

PlayStation 3

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger LE
Catherine
NBA 2K13
Skate 2
Red Faction Guerrilla
Ridge Racer 7
Vanquish
Virtua Fighter 5

PlayStation 2

Amplitude
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 3: SE
Dynasty Warriors 4
Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires
Dynasty Warriors 5
Frequency (Gamestop stickers on the case)
Katamari Damacy
Kessen
Killer 7
Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil
God Hand
God Of War 2
Gran Turismo 4
Guilty Gear X2
Okami
Persona 3 Limited Edition
Shadow Of Destiny
Soul Calibur III
Spiderman (sealed)
SSX3
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
Resident Evil Code Veronica X (no manual)
Resident Evil 4 (bottom right corner of the manual is torn)
Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero (no manual)
Unison
Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution

PlayStation

RPG Maker

Dreamcast

Bangai-O
Jet Grind Radio
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Powerstone 2 (no manual)
Soul Calibur

Nintendo Wii

Wii Play + Remote (sealed)
Nunchuck (sealed)

Nintendo DS

Crimson Red/Black DS Lite
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
New Super Mario Bros.
Pokemon: Soul Silver
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

Xbox

Ninja Gaiden
Outrun 2
Prince Of Persia: The Sands of Time
Shenmue 2
Splinter Cell

DarkFlow

Banned
Looking to trade a steamgift of Dawn of War II – Retribution that I got for pre ordering CoH2. I already have the game so might as well get something else. Looking for Fallout New Vegas Ultimate edition or Euro Tuck sim 2 but willing to take other offers.

I'm looking for loose PS1 manuals, cover art or cases to complete my disc only copies.

If you have a list of what you have, please send me a PM.

I'm also looking for the following PS1 games:
Brigandine
Chocobo's Dungeon 2
Dragon Seeds
Dragon Valor
King's Field
Master of Monsters
RPG Maker
Tail of the Sun
Torneko: The Last Hope

Batman

Banned
WTS

Hyperdimension Neptunia Premium Edition - SOLD Brand new

Zelda Collectors Edition ( not in the best condition, back has wear, brand new sealed so if you like untouched discs this is great ) - $60 Brand New

Blazblue Continuum Shift Limited Edition - $40 - Brand New

Metroid Prime Trilogy - $50 - Used once disc is in perfect condition, small tear on booklet and small tear on upper left corner of slip cover.

http://i.imgur.com/GZmbedt.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/jqQ4lqE.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ewROMVG.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ogBZPUy.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/hy7Yi1V.jpg

If you buy two I knock off $15, buy all 3 $20 off.

All prices include shipping by USPS Priority Mail, signature confirmation and insurance. I only have flat rate shipping boxes so I will eat the cost no problem. If you are interested send me a PM and I can give you my link to my ebay profile showing 100% feedback. I only accept Paypal, I cover all the fees for everything so it's just one payment sent and I take care of everything. I only ship to the continental US/48 states.

Zelda Collectors Edition, Blazblue and Metroid Prime Trilogy still available.

I have a HRAP-EX that I can't use anymore because my X-box died. The Sanwa joystick has a soldered connection and a new spring makes it slightly tighter. The 8 face buttons are all Sanwas with quick disconnects, the Start and Select are stock. The top plate is from a HRAP3 and has a few normal signs of wear, particularly in small areas around the screws and above the select button.
Sorry about the blurriness on this one. That's the underside of the top panel with the QDs and the joystick.

I also have a unique Playtech PS3 mod with Sanwa joystick with Seimitsu buttons.

There's just something about it, I can't put my finger on it. And no it's not the phone. The phone is not for sale.
If you are unfamiliar with this particular joystick, a good amount of labor was needed to clear space for the joystick because it has two heavy weights in the lower internals. It fits nicely now. The PS3 home button is a bit odd, as you need to tap it very quickly to access the submenu (controller options, etc) and it will default to the main exit screen (shut off options, etc) if you don't tap it quick enough. The turbo functions work fine, if you're in to that.
The are a few normal small signs of wear on and near the buttons.

Both joysticks work great, but I have no use for one and the other just sits around lonely all day.

I'm asking $100 shipped for the HRAP-EX
and
I'm asking $90 shipped for the Playtech
but I will consider any offer.

I am willing to ship both for $175

USPS, continental US only, Paypal only.

Thanks for looking.

http://imgur.com/a/oyzag

maxiell

accept paypal gift, all prices shipped from NYC to US48. all games very good to like new.

Family Guy Back to the Multiverse $24
Tales of Vesperia $22
Alan Wake $19

PS3
Ni No Kuni $36
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $21
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection $21

Wii
Xenoblade Chronicles $90
Metroid Prime Trilogy (missing slipcover) $60
$140 for both Wii games

sholmes

Neo Member
Just looking for advice, where is the best place to sell an opened but unused 64GB iPhone 5? Keep it local (Craig's List, etc.) or online?

Selling:

Blu-Ray:
Game of Thrones Season 2 - $30 shipped (No digital code, but Blu-rays and DVD in great condition in box)

DmC - $25 shipped

Wii:
The Last Story game + Storybook Case + Artbook SEALED - $50

DS:
The World Ends With You - $15 shipped (no case/manual)

DVD:
Tony Horton Fitness set - 6 DVD collection, $40 shipped (PM for details)
The Wire Complete Series - $60 shipped, most DVDs work, for some reason a few do not. That's the reason for the low price.

PM me, GAF Gold, prefer Paypal. Thanks!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Crap for Sale. Prices are negotiable. Discount if you buy multiple things.

Saturn
- Saturn Bomberman (US, missing manual). $55/shipped
- Galactic Attack (US, missing manual but has front page). $20/shipped
- King of Fighters '95, '96, '97 w/ 1 MB RAM cart (Japanese, complete). $30/shipped
- Fighters Megamix (US, complete). $20/shipped
- NiGHTs... Into Dreams longbox + 3D controller (US, complete). $35/shipped
- Street Fighter Collection (US, complete. Disc 2 has cracks on the inner center plastic ring on the CD, PM for more details) $40/shipped
I would consider trades of any of the above, my complete US copy Guardian Heroes, and my disc & case only copy of Albert Odyssey towards games on my Saturn want list linked below. PM me if you want to try to work out a trade.

NES
- Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (cart only, very good condition). $15/shipped
- Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (cart only, very good condition). $20/shipped
- Mega Man 2 (cart only, ex-rental with marker & stickers on cart). $15/shipped
- Tecmo Super Bowl (cart only, very good condition). $15/shipped
Buy all four games for $55/shipped.

DS
- Knights in the Nightmare (DS, complete with outer box & soundtrack). $30/shipped

GBA
- Metal Slug Advance (GBA, complete). $20/shipped
- Box & Contents for Tales of Phantasia (GBA, VG condition, GAME NOT INCLUDED). $10/shipped

GameCube
- Super Monkey Ball 1 & 2 (Players Choice versions, complete). $15/shipped for both

PSX
- Brave Fencer Musashi (Complete, VG condition). $25/shipped
- Metal Gear Solid (Original Black Label release I purchased on launch day). $20/shipped

Etc.
- Logitech T650 Wireless Touchpad for Windows (Like new condition, only used for a week). $30/shipped

- Robotron 2084 Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $10, code will be PM'd.
- Uno Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $4, code will be PM'd.
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Steam Code (Would prefer to trade for another game, but will sell for Paypal). $4, code will be PM'd.

I'll accept Paypal for payments, or I'd be willing to trade for games on my want lists, Injustice for the Wii U, or a Steam key for Dishonored.

Yuripaw

Banned
I am willing to listen to offers

Selling:

--iPad 3 wifi 16gb (white front, silver back) - $325 shipped

--Nintendo Wii U 32gb black system - Have had the system since launch, no lock ups or freezes. Includes original box, and comes with everything that was bundled with the system, EXCEPT nintendo land which I already sold. Also including a white Pro Controller. As well as a copy of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Downloaded games are linked to system, and installed are: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge, Mighty Switch Force HD edition, Nano Assault Neo, Puddle, Balloon Fight, F-Zero, and Punch-Out!

Wii Channel games also include: Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past, Dr Mario, and Pokemon Snap.

Asking $300 Shipped for Wii U lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom