• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it! Thanks stronghammer 22! Swell guy :)
Anyone got a cheapo Bioshock 1 (steam) for sale? I've been wanting to play it so bad after Infinite. But it's still $20 on steam!

Steam ID: Darknessbear

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Positive feedback for Credo.

I had some paypal issues and he handled it calmly and cooly, all went through well. Great trader.

abrack08

Digital Copy of Silver Linings Playbook is gone.

Positive Feedback to Roko.

I also have the UltraViolet code for SLP if anyone is interested in that. I guess $5 for that too, if that's fair (PM me if you want it, not really sure what a good price would be, not really familiar with the UV stuff). Amazon please.

Prelithe

Dropped my prices for Crysis 3.

WTS for Paypal:

bTyQrJr.png

Crysis 3 Origin Key: $15

3eOVpWm.png

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon UPlay Key: $8

Brink Complete Pack Steam Key: $4
Red Faction Armageddon Steam Key: $3
Hunted: The Demon’s Forge Steam Key: $3
Metro 2033 Steam Key: $2

-----

Positive feedback for buyer BogartandMinerva - Fast and simple transaction!

Beth Cyra

Anyone got a cheapo Bioshock 1 (steam) for sale? I've been wanting to play it so bad after Infinite. But it's still $20 on steam!

Steam ID: Darknessbear

One of the spring sales have it for 4.75 right now. CHeck the Steam thread if you haven't found a copy already.

Selling or trading: tell me what you got :D

paypal preferred

Paper Mario Sticker Star- $24 shipped, does not include club nintendo code

Pokemon white 2- $27 shipped- does not include club nintendo code

Professor Layton and the miracle mask- $24 shipped, does not include club nintendo code

Lego city undercover -wii u- $35 shipped, does not include club nintendo code
- SOLD

Ratchet and Clank HD collection - $20 shipped

Yakuza Dead Souls- $15 shipped

WTB: Bayonetta for PS3 and Katamari Forever. Also looking for Gitaroo Man Lives! for PSP. Gotta be cool with sendin' to Canada and Paypal payments.

Edit: Added another want.

Axis

WTB: Nintendo DS RPG's(Also GBA RPG's as well)

Pokemon, TWEWY, suikoden, mainline DQ/FF remakes and more. Pretty much everything except DQ9 which I own and have put 500 hours into :B

Can paypal.

Bii

Positive feedback for sabanoo. Sold two items, paid very quickly and was a pleasure to do business with. Super quick and easy transaction. Thanks! :)

Damn, there's an awesome Wii sale in Canada, $87 for Wii Mini and cheap games.

If any of you end up getting one and want to sell it, I'm eager to trade a bunch of PS3 games/other content to match.

rrs

Positive Feedback to friz898. My copy of EO4 arrived in mint condition and is the limited edition with the joke of an art book and music CD.

Mitsurux

Positive Feedback for Lambtron, transaction went smoothly and game arrived quickly, would do business with again

(Thanks again)

JaseMath

Anyone interested in a black 32GB iPhone 4S (Verizon)? I've had it since January 2012 and while it is used, it's also in pretty good condition. Despite being cased, it does have two scuffs from a drop and a really small, hairline scratch on the face; the back is mint. It comes with all the original packaging with all the original accessories (the headphones have never been used) and a clean ESN. I'd really like to get $285 shipped.

EDIT: Sorry about the dust on the glass - I tried to clean it, but the macro picked up everything.

Sold!

amrod

WTS 1 month premium membership for uploaded.net ... Make me a offer, Paypal only

[EDIT]

SOLD TO CatPee ... AWESOME GUY

[/EDIT]

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Hello! Looking for Medarot NAVI for GBA preferably Kabuto version. :D
UPC: 4965857070919
Medarot+Navi.jpg

suffah

Does maths and stuff
Got a code for Inception digital copy (redeemable on itunes or Windows Media) - $5.

Code says it's expired but I believe it will still work. If not I'll instant refund. :)

plainr_

WTS:

AMD A8-3870k APU Processor - FM1 SOCKET 3.0GHZ

$60 shipped

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO (no thermal paste included)

$20 shipped

Both items are excellent condition. Only used for less than a week.

US only. Amazon gift payments preferred.

IrishNinja

maaaan between GAF & craigslist that's the 2nd time ive missed out on a deal on a Game Gear - someone sell me one on the cheap!

nbthedude

I have some Borderlands 2 Steam keys for sale. Required legit through Gamer's Gate.

I'm looking for $8.50 a copy just to cover taxes and credit card fees.

PM me if interested.

WTS:

3 month Xbox Live Gold Codes - $15 (have 3 total)

1600 Microsoft Point Codes - $16 (have 0 total)

Xbox 360 Skyrim Digital Code - $15

BioShock Infinite Steam Code (from AMD promotion) - $25

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Ubishop Code - $9

White PS Vita with 32gb and 4gb Memory Cards, charger, original box. Minty condition. Currently on Firmware 2.02 with Uno installed. Not sure how removing my account will effect the games installed. - $235 shipped

Panasonic DMC-G5KK Micro Four Thirds Camera with 14-42mm Zoom Lens. Never used, factory refurbished. It comes with all accessories sealed in the retail box. I ended up finding a better camera package here on NeoGAF and already had this purchased. Turns out there was a no-return policy. DOH! - $350 shipped

Fender Mustang I modeling guitar amplifier. Has a USB port that offers a digital interface for your guitar. Great little practice amp by itself, but when you hook into the USB port on a computer you unlock a ton more customization and models. Minty condition. - $75 shipped

Jet City Amplification (by Soldano) JCA2212C 20W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp. Minty quality. Not too many reviews of this combo amp, but it is identical in performance to the JCA22H 20W mini-head + 12" eminence cabinet which there are many reviews on (hint: people love this thing for the price range). Owned for a awhile, but used rarely. Paid $699 shipped. You can find them for $599 now. I'll take $400 shipped.

Wii Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Stick. I have 2 of them. Have at least 1 retail box, but probably both. - $50 each shipped.

Playstation 3 HORI Fighting Stick 3. I have 2 of them. One of them has the retail box, the other is loose. - $50 each shipped.

World of Warcraft in-game item Reins of the Spectral Tiger (Blue/Rare Quality). Will require a character on Stormreaver US of level 20 or higher to redeem. After redemption, it will be useable on all characters under your battle.net account. Only need a level 1 to accept the item if you want to take your time with leveling (should only take a few hours). - $150

WTB (or accept in trade)

Dreamcast Games CIB

I'm NeoGAF Plus, and have lots of recent feedback. Thanks!

JayDub

Gaming PC for sale:

Fractal R4
Asrock Extreme4
3570k OC'd 4.4ghz
Corsair H100i
8GB Corsair Dominator Ram, 1600mhz
2x GTX 670 (SLI), EVGA Superclocked
Corsair AX 750 watts
Asus DVD RW

No HDD

Pictures on request. Ill post them on here as well later, as im on my phone.

WWorks great. No issues. Selling it for money. Give me your offers.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Gaming PC for sale:

Fractal R4
Asrock Extreme4
3570k OC'd 4.4ghz
Corsair H100i
8GB Corsair Dominator Ram, 1600mhz
2x GTX 670 (SLI), EVGA Superclocked
Corsair AX 750 watts
Asus DVD RW

No HDD

Pictures on request. Ill post them on here as well later, as im on my phone.

WWorks great. No issues. Selling it for money. Give me your offers.

Are the 670s the 4GB variant? If so, I would definitely be interested in one if you'd part one out.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
maaaan between GAF & craigslist that's the 2nd time ive missed out on a deal on a Game Gear - someone sell me one on the cheap!

Do you want mine? The screen is busted (if you change all the capacitors in it, it'll come back to life) and I think there's an issue with the charger plug (but it still works if you fidge a little). I don't have the charger, but I still have the box (only the styrofoam). I'll sell it to you for... 50 bucks! Plus 50 bucks shipping, since I live in Brazil!

I'll even throw a Master-Gear converter! What a deal! :p

Sadly, that's all true. :(

IrishNinja

haha drizzle you just described half of what i found on ebay (especially looking for a blue one), only it goes NEAR MINT - FLAWLESS CONDITION! no battery covers, have to view from upside down, sound only through headphones, + Madden '94. paypal only thx for viewing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom