• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astra

WTS

Samsung Galaxy ACE II X from Telus

Phone is only a few months old (got it in January), but am switching carriers. This phone belonged to my mother, and it was barely ever used. Selling it to offset the cost of having to buy it out. It'll only work on Telus, but can be unlocked by calling them. They charge $35 for it, though.

Thinking around $150 obo.

Canada only

57Nkolx.jpg

cwEXKiP.jpg

qycHmNF.jpg

steveovig

Positive feedback for didamangi, fantastic deal, thanks bro, nice dog in the pic too

Also, anyone got Need For Speed Most Wanted U for $30 shipped or any PS+ 1-month or 3-month codes FS?

Zoc

Want to trade - I have Japanese iTunes credit, want US iTunes credit-

Straight swap - $30 for ¥3000, $50 for ¥5000, etc

Also want to get in on that Bioshock Infinite code for $25 action if I can -prefer to swap for any kind of Japanese online credit if possible.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Starting to sell some things here that I have laying around. All are PS3 versions.

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time SEALED - 30 Shipped

Catherine SEALED - 20 shipped

Gran Turismo 5 XL open but like new - 25 shipped

Borderlands 2 open but like new - 25 shipped

I would sell all 4 for 85. Will ship internationally as long as buyer wants to pay shipping.

FS: Xenoblade Chronicles, Complete and in mint condition. North American edition.

$60

Edit: Purchased it used at this price with the promise not to turn around and sell it for more. I hope that whoever buys this copy will do the same. :)

EDIT: SOLD to SK3TCH! :)

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
*VITA download code*

have: Playstation All Stars Battle Royal (came independently with Black Friday purchase through amazon)

looking to trade for another vita code.

PM me if interested

Jofamo

WTB: Gameboy Micro, in any colour other than fucking pink (seriously, there's an onslaught of Pink on eBay). Looking for one in great condition, preferably with a charger

Edit: Sorry, I should specify I'm in the UK. UK or EU seller preferably.

red731

FS: Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon uPlay code for no money, but for Spec Ops The line which is 5eur on Steam.

Let me know in PM.

Fxp

Anyone selling Ni No Kuni for $30? I'll cover the Paypal fees and shipping to EU.
Looking to buy PS+ 1 year subscription (US) for a good price as well.

WTB
I'm looking for loose PS1 manuals, cover art or cases to complete my disc only copies.

I'm specifically looking for the following PS1 games:
Brigandine (can be disc only)
Dragon Valor

If you have any other PS1 games or a list of manuals/cover art send me a PM with what you have.

WTT blue launch 3DS in MINT condition with light use (charger, stylus, and AR cards included) for a PSP Go in MINT condition with no issues.

No cash offers please.

I am looking for a complete (mint condition) copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga (US version). Please PM me if you want to sell yours and we'll work out an arrangement.

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only! I can probably set up Amazon Payments if you prefer that way however.
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I can generally get stuff shipped other days if you really need it.
-Willing to haggle if you buy multiple things, or depending on the item. Daravon needs money badly!

Selling:
VuZYd6O.jpg

Suikoden III US Manga Volumes 1-11 (complete series) - $45 shipped media mail. The complete US run of the series. Books are near mint and were all bought new by me, just minor shelfwear and some aging of the paper just due to the age on these.

Dg0AaHU.jpg

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood Blurays Part 1-4 (NEW) - $45 shipped As stated, these are factory sealed copies of the first four volumes of FMA Brotherood on Bluray.

evXsXe2.jpg

Patlabor 2 the Movie - This is Animation artbook - $17 shipped media mail Japanese artbook from Patlabor 2. In mint condition and still in the plastic sleeve/bag, has been opened however.

FVwcROX.jpg

Deathnote manga Volumes 1-12 (complete) - $35 shipped media mail All in like new condition, just minor shelfwear (only read once)

yrlr374.jpg

Resident Evil Archives - $15 shipped media mail First volume (not labeled as such since 2 was released much later), like new condition and is the first printing.

plc268

Shipping is included in each price. If you want multiple games, subtract $2 for each extra game for combined shipping. Shipping is only within the US. I take paypal or amazon payments. I have no preference, it's up to you.

I try to describe everything as accurately as I can. I've taken pictures of most of the stuff, but not everything. If you want to see a picture of something in particular, feel free to PM me.

Games

Gamecube
Super Mario Sunshine (Price Stickers on back of case) $20
The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker (Missing Manual, price stickers on back) $30
Metroid Prime with Prime 2 demo/bonus disc (1x) $7
Mario Golf Toadstool Tour (Case worn) $7
F-Zero GX $15
Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door $25

Wii
Red Steel $5
Excite Truck $6

Lega Indiana Jones / Kung Fu Panda (Cracked Case) $5
Call of Duty 2 (Not original case) $5

Nintendo DS
Kirby Mass Attack (Sealed) $11
The World Ends With You (Sealed) $20
Tecmo Bowl Kickoff $7

SNES
Super Mario World (Super Famicom version) with game case $10
Frogger with game case $7
Tetris Attack with game case $15

Gameboy
Pokemon Blue (Complete in Box. Box has slight damage, as seen in picture) $50
Pokemon Pinball (Complete in Box, creased manual) $16

PC Games
Wolfenstein (No Case, unused serial) $5
Unreal Anthology $7
Battlefield 1942 Complete Collection $7
Medal of Honor 10th Anniversary $7

Bluray Movies. Too many to list here, so here's a picture below and a google spreadsheet. Would like to get $200 for the lot. Not really willing to part these out.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkYMWzYwztZkdGZwd2o0Z1BTdkhmclNNeWtZM05JRVE&usp=sharing

Hardware:

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller $45
- Color Shifting Case
- Aluminum (Modsticks Brand) analogs
- Aluminum Triggers
- Rapid fire modded

Gold Nunchuk from Club Nintendo $50

GB Boy Colour
What are these? They're chinese knockoffs of the gameboy color. Ok, so what's so special about it? They're backlit! Form factor is nearly identical to a normal GBC. Build quality is solid and doesn't "feel cheap." They play all your original Gameboy and Gameboy Color games. Compatibility seems good, as they've played every game I have.

- Purple with a built in "188 in 1" multicart. When no game is inserted, the multicart is automatically loaded. $55
- Yellow (no multicart) $50
- Purple (no multicart) $50

Backlit GBA with AGS-101 Screen - $110 each
Original GBA modded with a backlit screen. It's every bit as awesome as it sounds. The shells are new replacement shells, so the GBA will look and feel brand new.

- Purple
- Black (Not Pictured)

Picture in the dark:

LegoDad

Yeah...and I'm the guy who gave them away (and had them made) :)

That's crazy. I have never attended E3/Comic-Con/PAX, but won a contest for a game, and they included this in with the item.

I unluckily have never played Monkey Island, and it's been sitting in my closet with the wife nagging to get rid of it. So I posted here/ebay so hopefully someone who enjoys the game greatly and can enjoy the very fine craftsmanship. :)

Balb

Incredibly sorry but positive feedback for DCX. Great seller, very fast shipping and was great with communication.

Looking for:

Resident Evil 4 (GameCube)
Resident Evil Code Veronica X (GameCube)
Phantasy Star Online I & II Plus (GameCube)

Can pay with Paypal or Amazon. PM me.

Selling:

Black DSi, in excellent condition. Screen protectors on top and bottom. I know I don't have any feedback but I'd be willing to look into alternatives for recourse if you don't trust me.

PM with offers please and thank you

SmokeMaxX

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

STICKS:

Playstation 3:

MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Fightstick for PS3 (Brand New; Still Sealed In Box) - $85

Hori Fighting Edge for PS3 (Used) - $175/$180
I have two of these. One has a minor blemish on the Japanese symbol (under the plexi) and has a little more use so it's $5 cheaper. The other has been used once or twice and is in Like New condition. I'll just provide one picture of the front since they both pretty much look the same.
Blemish on Japanese symbol (not sure where it came from):

MadCatz Round 2 Tournament Edition Fightstick for PS3 (Used; Great Condition) - $90
Stick works perfectly and has few blemishes (one small scratch in left side panel). Cardboard box that the stick comes in has significant damage.
Pics of box damage:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130507_201926_zpsdd321973.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130507_201934_zpse6e10ae3.jpg

XBOX 360:

HORI Real Arcade Pro VX SA KAI for 360 - (Used; Amazing Condition) - $100
Stick is in pretty much like new condition.

Hori Soul Calibur V Arcade Stick (Used; No Box) - $85
Video of condition here: http://s4.photobucket.com/user/ometauru/media/20130506_132912_zps00e3dc08.mp4.html

Other Physical:
Kinect Sensor (Brand New straight out of the 360 bundle) - $85
Dance Central 3 (Brand New; Will Include Additional DLC Songs listed below) - $27

Digital:
Gears of War 1 XBL Download - $5
12 Months Xbox Live <-- Currently out
Gears of War: Judgment Jungle Tai Multiplayer DLC MP Character (Skin?) - $2
Dance Central 3 DLC - Nicki Minaj - Whip It - $1 ($3 if you buy from XBL!)
Dance Central 3 DLC - LMFAO - Sorry for Party Rocking - $1 ($3 if you buy from XBL!)
Runescape Rares - Party Hat / Halloween Masks - Make offers.

Coming Soon:
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Online Pass
Xbox 1 Month Trial
More arcade sticks
Other junk

Nintendo Wii/DS/WiiU/3DS
Digital: (Coin Values according to the Club Nintendo Eligible Products Page)
DS Club Nintendo Codes:
America's Test Kitchen (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $1
Wii Club Nintendo Codes
Wii Play Motion (50 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Pikmin 2 Nintendo Select! - (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $1

Buying:
Street Fighter related artwork similar to these from BeEatNU
Powerbag backpack
Eevee related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLUS (41+ Positive Trades as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =])

Weekend Sale:

Game: Star Wars Collection
Price: $26 (1 copy left)

Game: Tomb Raider Collection
Price: $20 (1 copy left)

In stock:

Game: Company of Heroes 2 (Pre-Order incl. rewards)
Price: $30 / $47 - Standard / Digital Collector's

Game: Shadowrun Returns
Price: $12.50 / $17 - Standard / Deluxe

Game: Zeno Clash 2
Price: $14 / $16 - Standard / Special

Selling at request - (Feel free to request other games)

Game: Might and Magic Heroes VI: Shades of Darkness
Price: $14

Game: Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes (Pre-Order incl. Beta Access)
Price: $20.50

Game: Kentucky Route Zero
Price: $16.50

Game: La-Mulana
Price: $10.50

Game: Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine

Game: DYAD

NeoGAF Platinum

Payment with Paypal in USD.
All my games are Steam gifts from store, no CD-keys.

Feel free to add me on Steam: Steam Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom