• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somnia

Positive feedback for DontBlink. Quick responses and shipped my game right away. Look forward to buying from him again!

knee

Looking for:

Steam
Street Fighter IV: AE

Selling / Trading

1200 Microsoft Points Code - $10
360 Wireless Controller - Silver w/ Twist D-Pad + Play and Charge (discontinued) $85 shipped

PS3
DualShock 3 - Silver - Brand New, Sealed - $50 shipped
DualShock 3 - Digital Camo - New, Never used, Pulled from bundle. $40 shipped

PS2
IIDX Controller (JPN version) in original box - $70 Shipped

I'm NeoGAF Gold.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I'm EXTREMELY interested in trading for a copy of Gimmick! for the Famicom. Some of the stuff I'd be willing to trade includes a complete US copy of Burning Rangers, SFC Wild Guns, SNES Metal Warriors, SNES Captain Commando, complete FC Splatterhouse Wanpaku Graffiti... If you have a copy and you're looking for any of these (or any other games) please PM me and we can try to work out a deal. If you also have a copy of Lickle, maybe we can make a bigger deal...

Crap for Sale. Prices are negotiable. Discount if you buy multiple things. I'll accept Paypal for payments, or I'd be willing to trade for games on my want lists.

Not listed below, because I'm not 100% sure if I want to sell it, is one of the Pink Mondo Drive Soundtrack LPs. It was opened to see if it was Pink, but hasn't been played. If someone is interested PM me and we can try to figure something out.

UltraViolet Codes
- Adventure Time - Seasons 1 & 2. I don't want to separate these. $15 for both seasons.

Saturn
- Galactic Attack (US, missing manual but has front page). $20/shipped
- Street Fighter Collection (US, complete. Disc 2 has cracks on the inner center plastic ring on the CD, PM for more details) $40/shipped
I would consider trades of any of the above, my complete US copy Guardian Heroes, and my disc & case only copy of Albert Odyssey towards games on my Saturn want list linked above. In the right deal I'd consider trading my complete US copy of Burning Rangers. PM me if you want to try to work out a trade.

DS
- Knights in the Nightmare (DS, complete with outer box & soundtrack). $30/shipped

PSX
- Brave Fencer Musashi (Complete, VG condition). $25/shipped
- Metal Gear Solid (Original Black Label release I purchased on launch day). $20/shipped
- SaGa Frontier II (Complete, good condition). $20/shipped

PSP
- IQ Mania (Complete, Import, VG condition). $25/shipped

PS3
- Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (Sealed). $30/shipped

Ecto311

For sale:
I accept paypal
Shipping included in the price
Lots of feedback on the forum - PM if interested in anything here
Click for bigger images - thanks

Etrian Odyssey - Original Print
$30
ZHNbHdJ.jpg

NZmRF1l.jpg

Super Mario Allstars 25th Anniversary for Wii Limited Edition
$65

iPhone 3GS 8gb locked to att with case and basic charge cable
Was an elderly ladies phone with case and screen protector on it before she walked out of the store and no smoking house hold
$120

Nexus 7 android tablet with Dodo case with magnet that turns on unit when opened 32gb
$180

NEW STUFF

Sup guys, just came across this thread for the first time and decided to post my wares. I'm looking to sell mostly, but Im interested in other NES stuff, just let me know what you have. Shipping will be calculated unless specified otherwise, only shipping to the continental US for now. Pictures available upon request for serious inquiries only.

NES CARTS
1943 7.00
Battletoads 20.00
Castlevania 16.00
Ghosts n Goblins 8.00
Kirby's Adventure 12.00
Mega Man 3 17.00
Metroid 10.00
Mike Tyson's Punch Out 12.00
Super Mario Bros. 8.00 5 Screw
Tecmo Super Bowl 12.00
Zelda 12.00 Gold Cart
Zelda 2 13.00 Gold Cart

SNES CARTS
Aero the Acrobat 4.00
Bubsy 5.00
Cool Spot 7.00
Donkey Kong Country 12.00
Ken Griffey Jr. 4.00
Krusty's Super Funhouse 5.00
Legend of Zelda: LTTP 25.00
Lion King 6.00
Magical Quest starring Mickey 12.00
Mortal Kombat 5.00
NBA Jam 6.00
Super Alfred Chicken 5.00
Super Mario World 7.00
Top Gear 3.00

NES Repros $22 each:
Bashi Bazook
Fatal Fury Special
Sweet Home
Time Diver

NES $4 each:
Mickey Mousecapade
Dr. Mario
TMNT 1

NES $3 each:
Baseball
Operation Wolf
Sesame Street Big Bird Hide & Speak
SMB DH WCTM

$50 shipped:
Complete working NES with new 72-pin connector, 2 controllers, zapper and hookups

Giving away all the Steam discount coupons currently sat in my inventory doing nothing. First come, first serve - drop me a PM with the coupon you'd like, along with your Steam ID and I'll reply with mine in order to set up the 'trade' (one way traffic - I don't need anything in return).

If you don't get a response within 24 hours, consider the coupon no longer available.

Bradach

WTB: club nintendo codes (the red slips in the game box) for any of the following games;

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Nintendo 3DS version)
Luigi's Mansion 2
LEGO® CITY Undercover: The Chase Begins
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Will paypal

AwRy108

Positive Feedback for AwRy108, great and reliable buyer, thanks!

PAR FOR THIS THREAD: Super Positive Feedback for DunderHassan, who sold me a Steam copy of The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing for a great price. Great communication and speedy transaction turn-around.

Now, does anyone have the magical ability to sell me the actual time required to tackle my backlog? If so, you're set to make a lot of money off of me...

AwRy108

For sale:
I accept paypal
Shipping included in the price
Lots of feedback on the forum - PM if interested in anything here
Click for bigger images - thanks

Nexus 7 android tablet with Dodo case with magnet that turns on unit when opened 32gb
$180

Sent you a PM, sir.

Still for sale, Black Ops 2 Care Package for PS3. Everything is like new and included, dlc was redeemed. Looking for like $100 + plus shipping(it's a big sucker) or I would be very open to trades of games, movies, steelbooks, etc.

PM me if your interested, I can send pics as well.

Also looking for Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen(PS3) for a decent price as well.

x Maiku x

Please note, everything listed is used and is the Japanese (NTSC-J) version unless otherwise noted.

I am located in Japan and can ship worldwide.

Have:

-Sega Saturn:

Sonic R
Virtual Fighter 1
Virtua Fighter 2
Daytona USA
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner
Soul Hackers
Shining Force 2
Gundam G Century
Shinning Wisdom
Virtual Fighter Remix
Slayers 2
With You
Eve The lost One
Street Fighter 0
Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story
Dynamite Deka
Sakura Wars
Sakura Wars 2

-PlayStation:

Metal Gear Solid (PSone books version)
Silent Hill
Biohazard 2
Biohazard
Persona
Parasite Eve 2
Minna no golf 2
Gundam Century
Tenchu Shinobi Gaisen
Super Robot Complete Box
Beat Mania
Kamaitachi no Yoru
Gran Turismo 2

-PS2:

Xenosaga I
Xenosaga II
Virtual Fighter 4
Front Mission 4
Musou Orochi
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 2
Onimusha
Winning Eleven 9
Gundam Giren no Yabo
Dragon Ball Z 2
Guilty Gear XX
SD Gundam Generation Neo
Gran Turismo 4
Gandum Seed Destiny
Kessen

-Super Famicom:
Mother 2 (Cartridge only)
Jikkyo Oshaberi Parodius (Cartridge only)
Kirby Super Star (Cartridge only)
Kirby Super Star (Complete)
Kirby's Dreamland 3 (Cartridge only)
Super Metroid (Cartridge only)
Star Fox (Cartridge only)
Super Gameboy

-Famicom:
Mother (Cartridge only)
Sweet Home (Cartridge only)
Dracula-kun (Kid Dracula, Cartridge only)

-Dreamcast:
Biohazard: Code Veronica
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On Ontorio Tangram
Biohazard 2

-Gamecube:
Orange Gamecube system (System only, no wires or controllers)

-DS:
Soma Bringer

-Gameboy:
Pokemon Green
Dracula-kun (Kid Dracula)
Gargoyle's Quest 2
Gargoyle's Quest 1 (Complete)

-GBA:
Famicom Mini: Legend of Zelda
soundvoyager (New)

-N64:
Sin & Punishment (Cartridge only)

-Wii:
Naruto Shippuuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX 2
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles (US Version)
Okami (US version)
Super Mario All Stars (US Version)
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (US Nintendo selects version, New)
Super Famicom Classic Controller

-Xbox 360:
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Sealed, US version)

-PS3:
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Premium Package (New, sealed)

-Other
One Piece Musou Soundtrack (Sealed)
One Piece Musou Art Book (New)
Bayonetta Pre-order bonus soundtrack

I can also take requests for any Japanese items.

I am currently only looking to sell. Please message me if you are interested in anything. Thanks for looking! :)

mdsfx

NTSC-J Cave Games for Xbox 360

Selling all my Japanese SE Cave games for 360. All are complete and mint first print versions. No DLC included. Prices are shipped to US48.

Mushi HD - ON HOLD
DDP DOJ - ON HOLD
DDP DFK BL - $35
Ketsui - $45
Deathsmiles 2X - $30

uZj2ZC8.jpg

Mad Catz SFxT Fightstick V.S. for Xbox 360

In great condition with only occasional use and will come with all brand new Sanwa buttons. $149 shipped to US48.

dezXc8L.jpg

Madcatz Fightstick Pro Xbox 360 With Clear Plexi Top

In excellent condition with very little use. Brand new Tek-Innovations clear, 6-button, high-impact, plexi top panel included (add your own artwork underneath). $105 shipped to US48.

5ZkgVXc.jpg

Fox Mulder

Edit..

Closed selling. I may put the remaining games back up after I ship stuff out.

Thanks.

SNES
ActRaiser (+ manual) sold
Addams Family, The (+ manual) sold
Blackthorne $10
Bonkers $5
Contra III: The Alien Wars $25
Desert Strike $5
Donkey Kong Country $15
Donkey Kong Country 2 sold
Donkey Kong Country 3 sold
Gradius III sold
Ignition Factor $6
Jungle Strike $5
Jurassic Park $5
Killer Instinct $10
Legend of Zelda: A Link the the Past $25
Magic Sword (+ manual) $8
Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse (+ manual) $11
Mario Paint w/ mouse $13
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (+ manual) $7
Mortal Kombat 2 $6
NBA Jam $5
Pac Man 2 The New Adventures $4
Pilotwings $5
SimCity $5
Star Fox sold
Sunset Riders sold
Super Adventure Island $8
Super Alfred Chicken (+ manual) $5
Super Castlevania IV sold
Super Chase HQ $6
Super Off Road: The Baja $4
Super Mario All-stars + Super Mario World $25
Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island $25
Super Punch-Out!! $14
Super Smash TV $16
Tetris Battle Gaiden (SFC) sold
Top Gear $5
Toy Story $5
X-Men: Mutant Apocalpyse $10
Zombies Ate My Neighbors $25

I'll ship with usps priority and prefer larger orders.

Hate to part with these, but I need some cash at the moment.

lordy88

WTS/WTT:

Metro: Last Light digital download code for PC - $20

Looking for a fun PC game to play instead or simply some Amazon credit. PM me!

EDIT: SOLD!

RkOwnage

Positive Feedback for Frostburn!!! Bought some Xbox 360 games from him, they arrived quickly and he was very easy to communicate with. Thank you!!!

khaaan

Question.

This is my first time buying something not through eBay that uses Paypal, and I'm a bit confused. Is the buyer supposed to select "Paying for Goods or Services" unless agreed up otherwise? Is there a GAF expectation on what's picked?

Question.

This is my first time buying something not through eBay that uses Paypal, and I'm a bit confused. Is the buyer supposed to select "Paying for Goods or Services" unless agreed up otherwise? Is there a GAF expectation on what's picked?

From my knowledge going with friend or family option is the best since it is a paypal gift, meaning no fees fro paypal. You do not however have the protection from Paypal if something were to go wrong. If you want that option, you can pay like normal but usually the seller will require an additional amount to cover the fees.

|Paypal gift Only|Includes shipping|Codes are PM'd|NeoGAF Plus Seller
Every listing is hot linked with photos, so please click on anything if you'd like to see it.Did this to avoid a super long post.

clubNintendo codes- All 3DS: Lego City, Donkey Kong, Castlevania, Luigi's Mansion 2, Pokemon Mystery- $5 each

-Batman Arkham City XBL full game code- $10

- Grand Theft Auto IV License Plate- $20

- Shadow of the Colossus/Ico T-shirt and drawstring bags. These are American Apparel size L (Never worn nor washed)- $70

- Battlefield 3 Premium Membership (PSN)- $20

- PlayStation Plus Three Month Membership (U.S.)- $15
(-One year card and eshop card are sold)

- Collector's Editions of Halo Reach, Mafia II, Forza 4, Gears of War 2 (These do not include the actual game but all of its CE contents) Make offer

-Call of Duty Elite XL shirt/L fitted hat-$30 Never worn

-Gears of War 1 Xbox Live full game card. It comes with a two day xbox live pass too. $5

-Dreamcast System with Games. I need to find the box that has two controllers and a UMD, I wont bother if I have no interest. Comes with all games included in photo$100 PLUS shipping and signature confirmation

-Fire Emblem artbook $10

-Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time $40
-Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon SOLD

-Vanquish Game and Guide $25

-PS2 Games: (Buy multiples, get a discount)
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance $15
Baldur's Gate 2 $35
Devil May Cry $8
Devil May Cry 3 $10
Fatal Frame SOLD
Final Fantasy X $10
Final Fantasy XII CE $20
God Hand $15
Jet Lee Rise To Honor $8
Killer 7 $15
Mega Man X Collection $17 (Not pictured)
Metal Gear Solid Collection $20
Odin Sphere $15
Viewtiful Joe $8
Zone of the Enders The 2nd Runner SOLD

All are complete games, ask for more details photos via PM.

SmokeMaxX

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

STICKS:

Playstation 3:

MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Fightstick (Brand New; Still Sealed In Box) - $85

MadCatz Sanrio/Hello Kitty Fightstick Pro (Brand New; Still Sealed In Box) - $145
Gotta sell to make room for other sticks unfortunately :(
Stock Image:

XBOX 360:

HORI Real Arcade Pro VX SA KAI for 360 - (Used; Great Condition) - $100

SFxT VS Stick for 360 - (Brand New; Still Sealed In Box) $165 shipped.
Stock Image:

Other Physical:
Kinect Sensor (Brand New straight out of the 360 bundle) - $85
Dance Central 3 (Brand New; Will Include Additional DLC Songs listed below) - $27

Digital:
XBL 1 Year - $40 (Only two left! Once I'm out, I'm out for good!)
Gears of War: Judgment Jungle Tai Multiplayer DLC MP Character (Skin?) - $2
Dance Central 3 DLC - Nicki Minaj - Whip It - $1 ($3 if you buy from XBL!)
Dance Central 3 DLC - LMFAO - Sorry for Party Rocking - $1 ($3 if you buy from XBL!)

Nintendo Wii/DS/WiiU/3DS
Digital: (Coin Values according to the Club Nintendo Eligible Products Page)
DS Club Nintendo Codes:
America's Test Kitchen (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $1
Wii Club Nintendo Codes
Wii Play Motion (50 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4

Buying:
Alot of 1200 Microsoft Point cards for $5-7 each (Longshot but I'm trying to transition to digital only)
Street Fighter related artwork similar to these from BeEatNU
Powerbag backpack
Eevee or Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF GOLD! (50+ Positive Trades as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =])

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
From my knowledge going with friend or family option is the best since it is a paypal gift, meaning no fees fro paypal. You do not however have the protection from Paypal if something were to go wrong. If you want that option, you can pay like normal but usually the seller will require an additional amount to cover the fees.

Not the best advice.

In my opinion, sellers should be listing a price they'll accept - with the understanding Paypal will be taking $0.30 + 3% in fees from that gross amount. Paypal's rules specifically say that a seller can not ask for more money to cover fees - rather that fees must be included in the asking price.

That said, you'll notice some people here do, indeed, request payment via Paypal gift. This way they don't incur fees. Normally there's an understanding it's not an issue if the seller has a long history of positive feedback - but only buy from them if you're extremely confident you'll get your goods - as with gift, there is no buyer protection.

This conversation seems to come up every 25-50 pages or so, fwiw.

Hex

Banned
Anyone have Starcraft Battlechest on the cheap?
I want to get it for my gfs youngest as a gift for an end of the school year gift, but $19 just seems excessive.

SmokeMaxX

Not the best advice.

In my opinion, sellers should be listing a price they'll accept - with the understanding Paypal will be taking $0.30 + 3% in fees from that gross amount. Paypal's rules specifically say that a seller can not ask for more money to cover fees - rather that fees must be included in the asking price.

That said, you'll notice some people here do, indeed, request payment via Paypal gift. This way they don't incur fees. Normally there's an understanding it's not an issue if the seller has a long history of positive feedback - but only buy from them if you're extremely confident you'll get your goods - as with gift, there is no buyer protection.

I disagree. Technically the rules state one way, but technically we shouldn't be asking for gift payments either. I feel if a person wants buyer protection (which they should get in situations where they don't trust the seller), they should have to pay on top of the base price. Otherwise you're just punishing those who trust their sellers by forcing higher prices on them. In addition, should we have to account for the extra fees that come when people pay by credit/debit card as well? Personal opinion anyway.

Not the best advice.

Of course I only recommend going Paypal gift if you trust the seller and/or has an extensive history of positive feedback. However I don't see how there is anything wrong with listing a price and offering to sell it as a goods but requiring an added amount to cover fees. Not fair to the seller if the buyer is paranoid.

What Smoke said, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom