• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axis

So because the thread is so active, you think you are better than everyone and can just repost at will? If it feels like you are being scolded, good, because you are.

As for sending these warnings in PM, they may not be as effective as publicly embarrassing the person. I mean, it's number one in the list of rules in the OP. It's literally the sixth line of text. If the person can't even follow rule #1, then I'm sure they don't give a shit about being reminded in a PM.

As for selling…

Here is my copy of Lufia II with manual and map. Everything is in like new condition except for a small nick in the top label of the game. I'm asking $100 plus shipping, which would be around $8 to ship in North America. Click to see full size photos.

must...resist

goldenpp72

I actually edited it. Let me know if I hurt someone's feelings.

Stuff sinks ways too fast here. I feel like I'm being scolded so I take a little offense by your wording.

That being said, I won't re-list outside of that last post.

I don't get this logic, it may sink faster but in turn you can repost faster, just do the math real quick at 150 and repost, otherwise everyone will just dog pile their listings all at once constantly and then you have a real problem you know?

Positive feedback for Seller Milkncooke It was easy to do business with him, and I got my code for Splinter Cell Blacklist almost immediately. Would buy from again easily.

Positive feedback for etrain911 for a quick and speedy transaction. I sent him Gone Home and he sent me a Splinter Cell Blacklist key.

Would definitely do business with again.

DSmalls84

Looking to trade X Com Complete Pack (All of the original games + Enemy Unknown and DLC)

Would like to trade it for either Steam Wallet funds or for a copy of Spelunky.

Also open to other offers if you PM me.

WTB Splinter Cell: Blacklist for PC (I hope there's still some people with those GeForce promo codes out there).

I can send you money via PayPal, gift you something on Steam (games or TF2 keys if that's what you're after), or get you some game codes from Amazon up to 15$ - 20$ value. PM if interested.

Btw, those GeForce promo codes come with both Conviction and Blacklist, right? Or was that some different promotion?

AwRy108

SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK for seller SephCast: sold me Gears of War Judgement for a crazy awesome price, shipped it fast, and it arrived safely in the condition it was listed to be in. Another terrific seller on GAF!

Darren870

FS: XB360, Xbox, GC, DS, GBA, PS2, PSP, + more

I am currently selling games from my parents house in NY.

$3.50 to ship a DVD Sized Game in the US. Will not ship outside of the US. Sorry!

I aim to ship out all games ASAP, no matter what I will keep you updated on shipping times.

Feel free to make offers! Pictures available on request

Thanks for looking!

Xbox 360:

Lost Planet Collectors Edition - $5
Lost Planet Regular Edition - $3 (gamestop stickers)
Fable II - $5 (light surface scratches)
Fable II - $6
Perfect Dark (Collectors Edition) - $5
Deadly Premonition - $15
Batman Arkam Asslyum - $7 (gamestop stickers/ripped spine insert)
Bulletstorm - $8
Enslaved - $8
Mass Effect - $8
Rage - Anarchy Edition - $10 (Cracked Disc Holder)
Dead Rising - $6
Dead Rising 2 - $8
Red Dead Redemption - $10
Halo 3 ODST (Game Stop Stickers) - $7
Street Fighter IV - $6
Sega SuperStars Tennis / XBLA Disc - $3

Xbox:

Take all below for $8 shipped!

Ghost Recon 2 - $2
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - $2
Hunter The Reckoning Redeemer - $2
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - $2

Nintendo DS:

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire - $6
The Incredibles - $5
Zoo Tycoon DS -$5
Spiderman 2 - $6
Finding Nemo - $8
Mr Driller Drill Spirits - $4

PSP:
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (UMD Movie) - $3

GBA:
Donkey Kong Adventures 2 (JP Version) - $3

PS2:
Spy Hunter Nowhere To Run - $2

GameCube:

Take all below for $12 shipped!

Chicken Little - $2
Rocket Power Beach Bandits - $2
Harry Potter and The Chamber Secrets - $2
Frogger Adventures - $2
Nick Party Blast - $4

Consoles
Modded Playstation 2 Slim - $125
Comes with HD TV Cables and 2 Controllers

Misc
Gamecube Extension Cables - $3 each (x2)
PS2 Extension Cables - $3 each (x2)
PS2 to Dreamcast Controller Converter - $5
PS2 to PS3 Controller Converter - $5 each (x2)
PS2 to Saturn Controller Converter - $5

Want to trade the following keys for anything else:

Botanicula
McPixel
The Showdown Effect
Thomas Was Alone

All steam keys.

Toss me a PM

Edit: Also a Battlefield 3 origin key.
Edit2: Also the Sims 3, high end loft stuff, late night and date night origin keys.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Positive feedback for seller lilralphie. Pays to be a repeat customer! =)

Positive feedback for seller bkfount. Very quick, no hassle transaction! =)

hlhbk

Major positive rep to lilralphie!

I just received the gameboy player he sold me. Not only does it work perfectly he worked with me to ensure I could have it during the weekend when I am off work!

EYEL1NER

Still looking for the following at decent prices:
Xbox 360
-Ace Combat 6 Ace Edge Flightstick
-Metro 2033
-Star Trek Legacy
-Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga
-Dirt 3 Complete Edition
-Persona 4 Arena
-Damage Inc Flightstick Bundle

DS
-Pokemon Heart Gold and/or Soul Silver

Used is fine, so long as the case is included (manual preferred but can live without). I can probably handle the Pokemon games being cart-only if they were at a sweet enough price. Edit: Someone is hooking me up with a copy of SoulSilver, so HeartGold is a bit lower in desire than anything else on my list. I would still buy one at the right price though.
If you have an item up there that you would like to get rid of, please PM me what you think what you would want for it. I have a price in mind for each item but can be a bit flexible. Since some of those items can be a tad expensive, I don't really want to run the risk of insulting anyone with an offer first though.
Have good feedback here, on CAG, and on eBay.

Jomjom

Banned
Positive Feedback for Square Triangle.

Killer 7 and Megaman X Collection looked like new just as described and were delivered extremely quickly and wonderfully packaged. Thanks!!!

CaLe

WTB: Dragon's Crown on PS3 or Vita.

Edit: Please note that I live in Canada, my apologies for not saying it earlier. I will also accept PSN codes.

Major positive rep to lilralphie!

I just received the gameboy player he sold me. Not only does it work perfectly he worked with me to ensure I could have it during the weekend when I am off work!

Smooth and easy transaction with buyer hlhbk. Fast payment. Glad I was able to leave work a bit early to get his stuff shipped out right away. Enjoy!!

@Petrie: I can't reply to your PM because of your banned status :p

Regarding your deep silver bundle, does it include Metro 2033 and also does your humble 8 include Hotline Miami?

If so I'd be interested in either of those!

So I recently moved out of the house i had been living in for the last 30 years and i found some old sega cd games. Only two are complete in box, the rest are just in plain jewel cases. I have no idea if they work, but i dont see why they wouldnt be as they're in good condition. Only Eternal Champions has scratches, hence the low price obv.

Complete in box
A/X-101 $25
Pitfall the Mayan Adventure $10

Generic Jewel case
Batman Returns $10
Eternal Champions $6
Lethal Enforcers $5

Also i really want a ps3...is an Ambassador 3DS XL + Bowsers Inside Story (cart only) a fair trade? I have no idea.

Jubs

Selling:

The Last of Us - $39 shipped. Mint condition.

Includes unused online pass code.

Paypal and U.S. buyers only.

Flunkie

Banned
Everything you see here for $25 less than the Best Buy offer, plus 3 of the best Vita games (Uncharted, Wipeout, and Gravity Rush) and an extra 8GB memory card, all for $175.
Edit: Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom