• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

etae

Positive Feedback for seller Stronghammer22

and

Positive Feedback for seller maneil99

Both were quick and easy transactions

Very positive feedback for pots and pans. A scholar and a gentleman. We did a trade and he packed his boxed SNES game extraordinarily well after learning of my concern (my postman seems to like to play soccer with my packages) - large box with newspaper, inside of it: smaller box with air cushions, peanuts and bubble wrap. Amazingly well done and much appreciated. Glowing praise. A pleasure to deal with.

Dudes and dudettes, selling parts and pieces from a PC build from last year, plus some other extra stuff that I've amassed over the past few years. Everything listed below was purchased new by me and has been adult owned with no kids, pets, or smokers around. I'd prefer to ship to the US only but if you live outside of there and really want something on the list, just let me know and maybe we can work something out. I prefer to use PayPal.

Corsair 500R black case with 2 additional 120mm exhaust fans installed on top

ASUS P8 Z77-V LE Plus Motherboard - $115

2 4GB sticks of DDR3 1600 Patriot G Series Sector 5 - never overclocked - $45

2 4GB sticks of DDR3 1600 PNY XLR8 - never over clocked - $45

i5-2500K CPU - this processor has been very moderately overclocked to about 4.0ghz for the majority of its life, never more and always water-cooled, still runs like a champ - $140

Corsair H80i CPU water cooler - Still runs great but the LED light on top of the casing went off about 6 months ago and never turned back on - $60

2 PNY GTX 680 2GB GPUs - neither have ever been overclocked - $375 a piece or $675 together

ASUS optical drive - 24x DVD burner - $15

SSD - 120GB OCZ drive - $80

HDD - 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm - $70

Power Supply - FSP 750w 80-plus gold rated modular flat-cable PSU - $100

Keyboards - Coolermaster CM Storm Trigger with cherry mx brown switches ($90) and wrist rest - and one Logitech G110 keyboard with wrist rest ($50)

Mice - One RAT5 ($50) and one Rat7 ($65)

Wireless 360 adapter - Microsoft brand, not one of the many knockoffs you see - $15

Monitor - ASUS 24inch VS247H-P 1080P LED monitor (2ms GtG response) - $130

Monitor - BenQ GL2450 LED 1080P monitor - $115

Monitor - PlayStation 3D display with the 3D glasses it came with but not Motorstorm - $190

All price are shipped prices. I'm open minded and easy to work with so if you have any questions about anything listed, please don't hesitate to contact me and I should be able to reply quickly.

WTS

*All prices include shipping (via first class for games, books, and music)
*I'm a collector who's super OCD about my belongings. Everything I'm selling will be complete with its original contents, and in pristine, like new condition unless noted
*All games are U.S. NA versions unless noted
*This probably doesn't matter, but I have a feedback rating of 707+ on eBay, and 15+ on cheapassgamer. My current GAF feedback rating is 2+

PS3

Silent Hill HD Collection- $23

Zone of the Enders HD Collection- $22

Other Misc

Ami Suzuki poster (Used, mint condition. Contains some sticky residue from tape)- $8

Aya Ueto mouse pad- $10

Aya Ueto Way to Heaven poster (Used, mint condition. Contains some sticky residue from tape)- $8

Long overdue positive feedback for rhfb.

A while back he sold me a backwards compatible PS3 and an Ouya for a great price. The Ouya controller was defective (shocker), so he went through the headache of contacting their customer support and providing all the info they needed to send him a replacement, which he then shipped to me. He also gave me the code he got for the $13.37 credit that Ouya was sending out. Great seller, went above and beyond to make sure everything worked out well. Highly recommended.

WTS

Wii U black 32GB
+
Lego City Undercover
NSMBU

Everything is in immaculate condition, box, manuals, etc. Asking $300 for everything; US Paypal only.

fi0IF1L.jpg

Hz7LkD4.jpg

3hVSG5P.jpg

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Selling Dragon's Crown for the Playstation vita, Brand new, sealed. Asking for $33 (includes free shipping to the U.S.) paypal only.

knee

Origin
Battlefield 3

PS3
  • Dualshock 3 - JUNGLE GREEN (rare, color released around MGS4) - New, Sealed - $80 Shipped
  • Dualshock 3 - Digital Camo - New, from bundle - $38 Shipped
  • Dualshock 3 - Silver - New, Sealed - $38 Shipped

• Wireless Controller - Black - New, came with console - $35 Shipped

GC
  • Wind Waker (Greatest Hits Ver.) - Brand New / Sealed - $100 Shipped

PS2
  • beatmania IIDX Controller (JPN Ver.) - Used, Good Condition - $65 Shipped (original box will be wrapped in mailing paper)

It's been a long while since I sold stuff here. Looking at the feedback list, seems I was NeoGAF Gold +2, which I guess is pretty swell. Been doing some life reassessment stuff and I figured that it would do me some good to sell a lot of stuff that was just taking up physical space in my room.

I take payment via PayPal, Amazon Payments, or you can mail me physical payment in the form of a check or cash (Hey, who doesn't like getting stuff in the mail?). Shipment quotes require your postal code (especially if you're outside the U.S., or if you desire to order multiple items no matter where you're from). Bundle discounts are possible but not an absolute thing, see examples below. With that said, here we go:

Games Stuff:

Club Nintendo 3DS Games CaseSOLD
Classic Controller Pro SOLD

Fate/stay night Réalta Nua with two PSVita Skins, $40

The Last of Us Survival Edition versions of the Artbook and Comic's First Issue, $30
Resistance 3, U.S. and European Editions for PS3 with Steelbook Case $30
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2, SOLD
Persona 4 Arena with First-Press CD, $30
Nier for PS3, some sticker-related damage $10
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete FFXIII Trial Version Set, $20, $35 with Advent Children -Reunion Files- artbook
ICO HD Edition, Unopened, $15
Shadow of the Colossus HD Edition, Unopened, $15
ICO/Shadow of the Colossus HD Japanese Boxed Edition, PSN Codes used, Games Unopened $Name Your Price

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee $15, $25 with Exoddus
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus $15, $25 with Oddysee

Final Fantasy VIII Japanese Version, No Manual $15, $25 with FFT JP
Final Fantasy Tactics, Japanese Version $15, $25 with FFVIII JP

ANUBIS Zone of the Enders Special Edition for PS2, Japanese, $20, $30 with the Special Bonus CD
ICO PlayStation 2 the Best Japanese Version, $10
Okami PlayStation 2 the Best Japanese Version, $10
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence First Press Edition for Japanese PS2s, some damage on the slipcase, $20
Ebikore+ Amagami for Japanese PS2s, $15
Neon Genesis Evangelions 2 Memorial Box Edition for PSP with DEATH/REBIRTH and END OF EVANGELION UMD Videos, $30

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children -Reunion Files- Artbook, $20, $35 with Advent Children Complete Trial Version Set
Xenosaga Episode III Xeno emission Artbook, $80
Ateliers of Arland Trilogy Artbook, $30
Valkyria Chronicles Design Chronicles Artbook, minor damage to the spine, $35
Mega Man Complete Works, predates Mega Man 9 and 10, $25
Hyrule Historia, damage to the bottom of the spine, $20
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Official Art Works, $35
Okami Art Book, $35
Final Fantasy "riplai" artbook with DVD chock full with trailers, $25
Compilation of Final Fantasy VII Reflections DVD, $10

White Knight Chronicle Preorder Bonus CD from Japan, $10
Atelier Totori Soundtrack CD, $15
Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver Soundtrack CD set with original Gold/Silver Soundtrack CD, $35
Chrono Trigger Super Nintendo Soundtrack CD Set (Not the busted DS port soundtrack), $20, $30 with the Orchestra bonus CD
Dawn of Mana "Breath of Mana" preorder bonus CD, $10
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night Soundtrack CD, $20
Bayonetta Soundtrack, $50 ON HOLD
Chrono Trigger: The Brink of Time CD, $15
Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Extend Limited Edition Soundtrack with DVD featuring demo videos, and collectible cards, $35
Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F Limited Edition Soundtrack with Blu-ray featuring demo videos and a bonus "sound effects" CD, $40

Final Fantasy VII Soundtrack, outer slipcase is kinda scruffy, $25
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Soundtrack CD in first-press sleeve, SOLD
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete "Reunion Tracks" CD, $20
Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Soundtrack CD set, a few scratches on the front jewel case piece, $25

Blu-rays and DVDs:

Matrix Blu-ray Film Collection, $35
Spider-Man Blu-ray Film Trilogy, rare all-in-one-box edition, $30
Marvel's The Avengers with Viva Metal Box, no digital copy or disney movie rewards code, $35
The Godfather Blu-ray Trilogy, SOLD
The Hobbit 3D, no Ultraviolet Code, $25
Akira Blu-ray with 2-disc DVD edition, original bonus artbook and slipcase SOLD
How To Train Your Dragon Blu-ray with DVD, $15
Alien Anthology Blu-ray Set, $30
Escaflowne Movie on Blu-ray, $15
FLCL on Blu-ray, $15

Revolutionary Girl UTENA DVD Sets 1, 2 and 3, $30 for set 1 or 2, $45 for set #3, $95 for all 3
.hack//SIGN Anime Legends Set, $40
Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence Steelbook DVD with Soundtrack CD, $35
Cowboy Bebop Anime Legends DVD Set, $40
G Gundam DVD Set 1, $45
Makoto Shinkai DVD Collection w/The Place Promised in Our Early Days and Voices of a Distant Star, $65
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya DVD and CD Bundle as shown, with Chronological and Broadcast Order, $50
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Limited Edition U.S. DVD Set with Last Order OVA, $20
KARAS Complete Collection on DVD, $30
Video Game High School Blu-ray autographed version from the Kickstarter, $30
Fate/stay night Original Anime TV Series Boxset, $25
Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi-chan DVD Set, $25
Toy Story 1+2 Ultimate Toy Box Set, $30
Spider-Man '67 TV Series DVD Set, has a damaged booklet, $45
Batman Beyond DVD Sets, $15 each season, $40 for all 3

Miscellaneous:

Fate/zero material, predates the anime, has a smudge on the back here and there, $45
Fate/complete material, Art, Character, World and Hollow. $40 each, $110 for the first 3, $140 for all 4, $160 for all the books including Fate/zero material

Here we go...

Selling/Trading
*all games are in mint like new condition unless otherwise noted
  • ZombiU- $22 shipped
  • Resident Evil 6 (360) - $15 shipped
  • Mafia II (Steam Code) - $5
  • The Walking Dead (Steam Code) - $5
  • Rayman Legends + Rayman Origins (Steam Code)
  • 3-month Netflix code - $15

PM me if interested. I am a NeoGAF Gold Trader. Thanks!

TAFK

Positive Feedback for lilralphie as a seller. Great, quick, made deals and all around was an amazing guy to buy from.

*****SUPERGRAFX AND ALDYNES NOW TAKEN, SALE PENDING*****

For sale, one PC Engine Supergrafx console. System is being sold AS IS with no guarantees. Sometimes it boots games fine with no problem but other times you have to give the cart slot a light NES style blow to get it going. I suspect the system may just need some light cleaning on the inside but I don't have the tools to open it and find out. System has some scuffs here and there and underneath. System comes with gamepad, ac adaptor and av cables, sorry they're not in the picture as they're in storage currently. I'm asking 100.00 for it. These systems usually go for upwards of $400+ used on ebay, but due to the aforementioned issue I'm selling it much lower, it's a good fixer-upper price.

Another nice feature: the SuperGrafx also plays ALL regular PC Engine Hucards, not just Supergrafx games and can be hooked up to the CDROM attachments.

Shipping is $20. U.S. buyers and paypal only.

j9sz4LiUHmJrq.jpg

And appropriately also for sale, Aldynes for the PC Engine Supergrafx system. Awesome horizontal shmup, the only reason I'm selling it is because it's an extra copy from my collection which I simply don't need. Game comes complete with outer cardboard sleeve art cover (some scuffs here and there but overall looks great), jewel case (great condition except for a crack on the front, you can see it in the third picture "under" the word "Armageddon"), manual (near mint), Hucard (near mint), card sleeve and registration card. It's not easy to come by this game complete and in this good of condition. $60.00 + $5 shipping, Again, U.S. buyers and paypal only.

j9yG2A7Wr6YY6.jpg

jbv1JHHb4Mr26t.jpg

j6p9rU1NtwJUS.jpg

*****SUPERGRAFX AND ALDYNES NOW TAKEN, SALE PENDING*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom