• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdsfx

FOR SALE
SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition OC 2GB 256-bit GDDR5
$150

The ONLY reason I'm selling this card is because I HAVE to buy an Nvidia card to get this color correction program to run on my PC :-| AFAIK, there are no problems with it--it has served me very well in the 9 months I've had it.

I have this card. It's pretty fantastic for the price. No issues running anything yet!

Veronica

Banned
Selling a brand new, in box KBSTalking 75% purple LED series mechanical keyboard. In box. Regular $175, I am asking $75.

If you want it, I'll do Paypal now.

Positive Feedback for televator Fast shipping, great communication. A pleasure to deal with.

Includes Shipping within US

N64 Console complete in box $64

Acclaim Dual Turbo Wireless Controllers $31

Donkey Kong Country 2 $30

Super Star Wars $15 box front is depressed like DKC 2

Super Mario Advance $15

zychi

Banned
edit: sold
Selling my ps3 slim(non-grill version) like-new
Comes with dual shock 3 controller, power cable and original box.
Used mainly for blu-rays. My OG PS3 is the one we use the most.

Looking for $175 shipped paypal. I also have it listed on Amazon, if buyer feels more comfortable that way. Obv can't link it, so PM me if interested either way.
amOE8dk.jpg

Basically brand new Nexus 7 16gb 2013 edition.

Will come with 3 (!) cases. MoKo folio, Jbox sleeve and a Poetic Slimline (on it in pic).

Sale includes everything: Nexus 7 unit, original box, original manual, original charger and cable, even the original cellophane wrapper that was around the Nexus 7. Unit not used more than a few hours by me (adult).

Because of like new condition and freebie cases, I'm looking for $210USD delivered in USA.

It's as close to a brand new unit as you can get though, no dead pixels or problems. Just haven't used it much.

5JuqWD4l.jpg

Other items I have for sale. Prices shown delivered in USA. (if you buy more than one, we'll have to figure out actual shipping though)

Payment via Paypal.

3DS

Mario Kart 7 - $25 (edited incorrectly, still have one)
Super Mario Land 3D - $old
Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition Complete - $10
Metal Gear Solid 3D Complete - $20

Gamecube

Grey Wavebird w/ Receiver (tested, works) - Good condition. $30
Grey Wired Official Controller - Very Good condition and tested. $20

Playstation 1

Chrono Cross - Tested - Not Greatest Hits - Fair condition, jewel case is cracked and I don't have one to swap it with for you. Sorry. $15

Bunch of other PS1, I'm just not going to ever replay and would like to let them go as a lot. Shipping will make up most of their collective cost I realize. Make an offer.
Tony Hawk Pro Skater - Case and manual, good condition
Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX - Case and manual, good condition
Crash Bandicoot 2 - Fair condition
GT2 - Discs, case, no manuals - Not greatest hits
GT - Complete with all manuals - Not greatest hits
Tekken 3 - Greatest Hits edition and very good condition, disc looks unused.

Dreamcast

Jet Grind Radio - Complete, good condition -

PM'ed

WTB:

I'm looking for an SMT4 club nintendo code, I have 3 unused nintendo codes I can trade (all 3 for SMT code) or can offer cash via paypal for it. Please let me know!

Otherwise I'm selling

Mario Kart 7 CN code
Pokemon Black CN code
Pokemon Black 2 CN code

3 bucks a piece or take all 3 for 8 dollars.

Looking for a purple wired Afterglow controller for the xbox 360. We sold my wife's awhile back with our old xbox. Now we have another one and we can't find a purple one for my wife. She loved it and i hear shit about it everytime we play. Can someone help me put pleaseeee.... Thanks Guys/Gals

Rich!

Looking to buy:

Super Nintendo PAL or Super Famicom. Console only, preferably not working. Case must be in good condition with no yellowing. Essentially, I want to turn it into a retro emulation console using a raspberry pi.

UK based.

Also, looking to sell: Brand new PS3 12gb super slim. Literally only got it to play demons souls. Now I'm done, and I need the cash. £100.

K-on Complete Series and movie on Blu Ray
Discs 1 and 2 are open, the rest are not. Picked up on impulse, good show, but not for me. Asking $150 shipped.

Cowboy Bebop Remix Sealed
Good show, full disclosure- selling this because I will be purchasing Blu-rays likely on day 1. Asking $50 Shipped.

Initial D, near complete Tokyopop run. (Missing volume 14 only, which I believe is a side story anyways). $45 shipped.

Dragon Ball Z Complete Series (Orange Boxes). All include booklets, 8 and 9 are sealed. $150 shipped

And since I never got around to moving them otherwise:
WTS Shin Megami Tensei IV, Club Nintendo Code used, so no Promo eligibility. Complete first print in great shape. $37 shipped.

Fast and the Furious Digital Copies for movies 1-5. $17 for the lot. This is Digital Copies AND Ultraviolet, so no worries if you don't do Ultraviolet.. Insert mentions multiple providers, but doesn't specify exactly which. Does mention iTunes specifically.

Gundam Perfect Grades From the Gundam Thread:
So I have several perfect grades I picked up second hand that I was actually planning to paint and really put together, but I am now realizing I will never get around to it. Anybody have any interest in picking these up from me? Because they are second hand, they aren't perfect. Some have panel lining, some might have a couple of pieces missing. I can also throw in some of the paints I was going to be working with (just spray cans, I never got around to the airbrush stage).

I've got 2 Titans Colors Mark II, one in pieces (disassembled for painting, not on sprues), and one box with manuals.
1 AEUG Mark II, with box.
Between the three of them, I've got one good condition backpack, one okay condition, and one in pretty rough shape.
1 Wing Zero, no box, and I believe complete with the exception of a missing pinky manipulator, and some of the character figures. His digits are actually smaller than the other Gundams, as I did see if I could use a manipulator from one of the MK-IIs in its place.
1 Zeta Gundam. Missing a pinky finger as well, and a piece of shoulder armor. With manuals, no box.
Anyways, I'll hit B/S/T and eBay eventually, just wanted to see if anyone was interested. If you are let me know and I'll look into a figure to tell you if it is panel lined, anything might be missing, pictures, etc.

Mark II Titans disassembled with box and instruction manuals- $100 shipped
I believe this is missing two small pieces to complete the shield, but is otherwise complete as far as I can tell. Backpack is not in good shape.
Wing Zero- $90 Shipped
Complete as far as I can tell. Only problem is that the pinky finger is missing the midfinger joint, so he is basically down a finger.
Mark II AEUG assembled with box- $100 shipped
Complete as far as I can tell. Backpack has been broken and repaired before, broke again.
Mark II Titans- Complete no box- $90 shipped
Looks complete as far as I can tell. May not have all of the figures that came with it initially.
Zeta Gundam- No Box- $90 shipped
Missing a pinky finger and a piece of shoulder armor, and one piece of the leg armor on the back of the knee seems to be broken.
Very open to offers on these. Can include paints if you are interested in them (most are unused). Prices are flexible to begin with, even more flexible if you want to take multiples. Ones with boxes are more because they will be expensive to ship. As an overall disclaimer, I am giving the best information I have, and these are largely in good condition, but none of them are perfect.

Most accessories were in other boxes when pictures were taken. If you have a serious interest ask and I can send you what else I have.

I feel my prices are reasonable based on market value, but offers won't hurt my feelings. I'll PM you back if I don't want to accept your offer, so if I don't get back to you, I may not have gotten it.

Amazon Payments- best, Paypal Gift/Paypal Fees covered- perfectly acceptable.

I'm selling the PS3 Disney Infinity Game. I'm including over 20 power discs. Lots of duplicates but it includes one hologram disc.

I am including all available characters and playsets minus the Crystal Car character which we didn't get. I have all the code cards also unused. Everything is barely used. My daughter annihilated all the packaging except for the game itself. So no boxes except for the game.

The characters, game, cards, discs are all in pristine shape. I'm asking $225 shipped via UPS.

packaging-en-us-02cb1f0f85e695f93492adbc38df9cc7.png

LQX

I'm Not Canadian. Everything ships from NY.

Logitech Inc, Wireless Headset F540 - Bought it like 2 months ago so plenty of warranty left and still basically brand new. $65 shipped

Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Desk 2 TB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive STAC2000106 - $75 shipped. BRAND new. I would like to ship it though in a priority box so if anyone agrees I would like to take it out of the box and flatten and bubble wrap it.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005IA84AA/?tag=neogaf0e-20
IMG_2339.jpg

This is how it looks unboxed. About the size of two PS Vita's
IMG_2612.jpg

ATI Radeon HD 5850 1GB $65 shipped.

Phatcorns

I would like to trade a PS3 copy of Dragon's Crown for Vita copy. My PS3 went kerplut, but I still want to play. Please email me at my username at gmail.com if interested.

Thanks!

Nightz

WTS

Kinect Sensor (CIB, includes AC adapter for older 360's). Will throw in Dance Central 3 and Kinect Adventures - $60
PS Eye - $15
Set of 2 PS Move controllers + 1 Navigation controller - $40
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Verizon) - $120

WTB
Splinter Cell Blacklist Steam key for $30
Payday 2 Steam key for $20

WTS/T: Fire Emblem Awakening Club Nintendo code. $20/3DS $20 card.

I know it's probably late, but maybe someone is still looking for a code for the FE & SMT promotion.

I'm NeoGAF Gold and have previously sold under the name of "LastWindow."

For sale:
(All prices include insured shipping with tracking number via USPS/UPS/FedEX within the 48 continental states. I only accept PayPal. If you don't have any feedback or very little of it then payments will have to be sent as a gift.)

State Of The Art Toys' Street Fighter Blanka statue. Number 150 out of 500. Statue has been displayed out in the open but has no damage and has been dusted off well. Box shows very little wear.
Price: $150

Gaming Heads BLU Heavy statue. Number 02, includes card of authenticity as can be seen taped to the styrofoam box. Outer box shows wear but is in good shape otherwise. Statue has a broke piece on the back of the minigun which I included a picture of. There's a middle lever that broke off, which I still have in case the buyer wants to try and fix it. Base also has some spots that were there when I received it but they are very minor and I couldn't get a good picture of them. Still a fantastic piece to have and I've had it on display and it's been dusted off. Stands between 12 to 13 inches tall. eBay prices seem to go around $250 but since this has defects it'll be less.
Price: $125

I would prefer to sell all of these together in a bundle. I'd sell them all together at a lower rate than what they're going for separately. Send me a PM if you're interested in this.

Splatterhouse Wanpaku Graffiti: Complete. Cartridge has had its pins cleaned and looks great. Case looks great as well. Manual shows a bit of wear but overall looks fine. Also comes with a couple of other pieces of other little booklets that show a bit of wear but look good. Sticker sheet is also included and fully intact, rare to find from what I remember.
Price: $50

Akumajou Special Boku Dracula-kun/Kid Dracula: Complete. This is either a sequel or prequel to the Kid Dracula game on Game Boy, I don't remember. Cartridge has had its pin cleaned and looks great. Comes in a little baggy. the plastic tray it sits in has a small tear in it but other than that it's fine. Cover of manual is faded a bit but other than that it's fine. Comes with two other little booklets that show wear but are fine. Box shows a lot of wear but is fully intact and actually looks good for its age.
Price: $50

The Goonies: Complete. This is the first Goonies game that was never released outside of Japan. Cartridge looks great but the pins haven't been cleaned. A few years ago I went through my cartridge games and cleaned the pins but some games I never got to and this is one of them. Cartridge also has the little baggy with it. The plastic tray that it sits in is in great shape. The outer box shows wear but still looks good for its age. Not picture is the manual and another little booklet. When I took the picture they were actually under the cartridge and I forgot to get them out. Manual looks fantastic and shows hardly any wear. The other booklet looks great, too.
Price: $45

Joy Mech Fight: Cartridge only. Cart looks great but the pins haven't been cleaned.
Price: $25

Kyatto Ninden Teyandee/Samurai Pizza Cats: Cartridge only, very fun sidescroller. Cart looks great but the pins haven't been cleaned.
Price: $25

Nekketsu Kakutou Densetsu: Cartridge only. Cart looks great but pins haven't been cleaned. This is from the Kunio series and, as far as I know, has never been released outside of Japan. Fighting game for four players. Here's a video for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNtItUiTybI
Price: $20

J.B. Harold Murder Club for TurboGrafx CD. English, complete. This is a visual novel/adventure game. Disc looks great with very little wear. Manual and notes booklet are both in fantastic shape. Case is crack free and looks good. Not pictured, but this also comes with the cardboard box that brand news games came in. Here is what it looks like: http://i.imgur.com/DXdsJvz.jpg
Price: $40

Dark Souls Collector's Edition for the Xbox 360, partially new. I say "partially" because the game itself is still wrapped, the tin has been opened. The plastic cover shows some normal shelving wear but still looks fine. The tin has a few dents but nothing major and still looks fine as well. As previously mentioned, the game is still wrapped. Art book is in great shape and I'm pretty sure the code on the little card has never been used, but I can't say for sure.
Price: $40

Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition. Does not include the art book or soundtrack. Outer box shows some wear but is in good shape overall, the official guide also shows some wear but is in fine shape, game case/manual/disc all show minor wear. Overall, everything is in good shape.
Price $40

If you'd like to buy both I'd sell them for $70 together, which includes insured shipping and a tracking number.

As mentioned above the prices include shipping for the 48 continental states. Because of how heavy the statues are I don't want to ship outside of those 48 states since the shipping costs with tracking and insurance will be expensive.

Cheska

Want To Sell

Etrian Odyssey IV NIB, sealed : $30 shipped
Suikoden Tierkries NIB, sealed : $30 shipped

Radiant Historia NIB, first print edition with soundtrack: $60 shipped

Shin Megami Tensei Collection
: Everything is complete though the CN codes have been used.Strange Journey is actually "Gamestop new", the outerbox is in really bad shape but the game itself is still sealed in shrinkwrap. Would prefer to sell this as a lot. $130 shipped

Animal Crossing 3DS XL Limited Edition brand new: Send me some offers!

PHAT Atelier Meruru 1/8 Scale PVC

Displayed in a glass DETOLF case, need to make room for upcoming figures though. $60 shipped

Shipping only in the US. PM me any questions folks!

Jharp

Looking for a Steam code for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

I have the following keys

Steam:
Capsized
Hotline Miami
Proteus
Intrusion 2
The Cave
Little Inferno
Dead Space
Crysis 2
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge

Origin:
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise
Crysis 2
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge

mosaic

go eat paint
Longshot, I know, but anyone want to buy these 6 Wisdom Tree NES cartridges plus 4 manuals from me for $85 shipped in the U.S.?

Bible Adventures, with manual
King of Kings blue label, with manual
King of Kings camel label variant
Exodus, with manual
Joshua, with manual
Spiritual Warfare

wisdomtreesale.jpg

Condition of the cartridges varies: some of the labels are a little rough and there are signs of previously-affixed rental stickers. The manual for King of Kings is a little worn, but the rest are near-mint.

I have this up on eBay now with a BIN/BO that factors in eBay fees and shipping, but am willing to ignore those factors if a GAFer wants them instead. I've been watching Wisdom Tree stuff on eBay for some time now and I can almost guarantee tracking down these items individually would be significantly more expensive.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Looking to buy brand new of the following...

• Game Boy Advance SP (AGS-101 models; with backlight)
  • Game Boy Micro

If anyone has any of these, let me know!

WTS

Wii U black 32GB
+
Lego City Undercover
NSMBU

Everything is in immaculate condition, box, manuals, etc. Asking $300 for everything; US Paypal only.

fi0IF1L.jpg

Hz7LkD4.jpg

3hVSG5P.jpg

SmokeMaxX

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

STICKS:

XBOX 360:
<None currently. Coming soon: Used Fighting Edge>

PS3:
Hori Fighting Edge (Used; Acceptable Condition) - $150 shipped
Pretty good condition. Only issue is that there's a small crack in the frame on the front (1 3/4" long). Included are pics of the top as well as the crack.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130821_162246_zpsbea3fe85.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130821_162319_zps8392ed55.jpg
It looks a little better in person.

Hori HRAP 3 (Used; Good Condition) - $90 shipped OBO
Does not come stock with Sanwa parts; they have stock Hori parts. I have different sticks in different conditions. Most sticks are in great condition. Will provide pictures as they come.

<Coming soon: SSF4 TE-S.>

Special Offer:
Buy any stick and get one Category 1 item and one Category 2 item for free upon request while supplies last!

Category 1 Items
Arkansas Regional Knockouts (A.R.K.) IV Shirt (Limited size availability; New; Unworn)
Arkansas Regional Knockouts (A.R.K.) V Shirt (Limited size availability; New; Unworn)
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition for 360 (no case; just disc)
X-Men Blu-Ray (New, Unopened)
X2: X-Men United Blu-Ray (New, Unopened)
X-Men: The Last Stand Blu-Ray (New, Unopened)
X-Men Origins: Wolverine (New, Unopened)
X-Men: First Class (New, Unopened)
UDraw Game Tablet w/ UDraw Studio Instant Artist (New/Like-New. Completely unused; No UPC code)

Category 2 Items
Street Fighter IV for PS3 (vanilla; no case; just disc)
Rage: Anarchy Edition for PC (Brand new except case doesn't have UPC code)
Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues for PC (Brand new except case doesn't have UPC code)
Venetica for PC (Brand new except case doesn't have UPC code)
Tera for PC (Brand new except case doesn't have UPC code)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum for PC (Brand new except case doesn't have UPC code)
Starwars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes for PC (Brand new except case doesn't have UPC code)
Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 for PC (Brand new except case doesn't have UPC code)
Hunted: The Demon's Forge for PC (Brand new except case doesn't have UPC code)

Misc:
Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition (360; Used, no case) - $15 shipped
Street Fighter 4 (PS3) - $5 shipped

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF GOLD! (54+ Positive Trades as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =])

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom