• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accept Amazon Payments and Paypal, prices include shipping to the US.

iPod Touch 16 GB
I believe it's 4th gen (Item model number: ME179LL/A)
Like new, I only messed with it a few times before deciding I wanted to go with another mp3 player.
Comes with earbuds and power cable.
$125

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory Premium Edition for PS3
This is sealed, so everything is in pristine, untouched condition. Just like your perfect waifu.
$75

Zero Escape Preorder Watch- Blue LED
Like new, does not include game.
$50

Club Nintendo 3DS 18 Game Case
Opened but like new, all cover inserts included
$15

Pics for the items are incoming.
I've also got some YuGiOh cards in a plastic baggy. If anyone has an interest in buying them, send me a PM and I'll type up a list.

FOR SALE
SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition OC 2GB 256-bit GDDR5
$150

The ONLY reason I'm selling this card is because I HAVE to buy an Nvidia card to get this color correction program to run on my PC :-| AFAIK, there are no problems with it--it has served me very well in the 9 months I've had it.

Positive feedback for Dimitri2401. A quick and courteous buyer, he made the transaction a breeze. Thanks!

Positive feedback for ChronoX. A very friendly and easy to deal with buyer, highly recommended! Thank you.

jakeumms

WTB:

Wii - white model with backward compatibility and motion plus controller in very good condition

PS2 - slim (2nd gen preferred but not necessary) with DualShock 2 controller in very good condtion, flexible on color

Club Nintendo Zelda Wind Waker HD poster

daevv

WTB

A good condition copy of Half Life for PS2. Thanks!

O3OqQea.jpg

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
So because the thread is so active, you think you are better than everyone and can just repost at will? If it feels like you are being scolded, good, because you are.

As for sending these warnings in PM, they may not be as effective as publicly embarrassing the person. I mean, it's number one in the list of rules in the OP. It's literally the sixth line of text. If the person can't even follow rule #1, then I'm sure they don't give a shit about being reminded in a PM.

I don't get this logic, it may sink faster but in turn you can repost faster, just do the math real quick at 150 and repost, otherwise everyone will just dog pile their listings all at once constantly and then you have a real problem you know?

I sent both of you PM's as I just caught this.

VERY POSITIVE feedback for Invisible Man. Sold me a 3DS and everything works fine and was shipped quickly even with an extra game.

Thanks again!

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
WTS

Play-Asia coupons
$5 off any order over $60
$5 off Asia version of GTAV Special Edition preorder

Steam games
Limbo
Fallout New Vegas (no DLC)
Borderlands GOTY
Bioshock 2

WTB

I'm in the market for retro games. Lots of them. Many of these collections I'm starting from scratch so just let me know what you've got and don't think that it might be too common! You can PM me or list what you have in the thread, either works. I am looking for NTSC-US only, unless otherwise specified.

Sega Master System games (CIB only, PAL acceptable for Sonic games)
Sega Genesis games (prefer CIB, also looking for some boxes+manuals only to complete some games)
Sega CD games (CIB only)
Sega 32X games (CIB only)
Sega Saturn games (CIB only, prefer US but JPN versions are acceptable in some cases when cheaper)
Sega Dreamcast games (CIB only)
NES games (cart only)
SNES games (cart only)
N64 games (cart only)
TurboGrafx-16 games (Jewel Case+Cart preferred, or CIB if inexpensive)
Select PS1 games - only Omega Boost, SOTN, and Ghost in the Shell. (CIB only)

WTS

Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Grand Finals Swag Bag - Please PM me with offer. Thanks!

This is a bunch of swag from the Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Grand Finals that were held in San Francisco on December 8th, 2012. See the web link below for more details.

Items:
SF25 Tournament TShirt (large)
a SF25 Tournament Poster, same design as the tshirt and the program
SF25 Tournament Program guide (there are fingerprint smudges on the back, which are not mine. the guy handing out the program smudged it)
5 SF comics, see photo
red Ryu bandana
a black Capcom drawstring bag to hold everything in

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=502942

IMG_2996_zps25149d15.jpg

Basically brand new Nexus 7 16gb 2013 edition. - $old

Other items I have for sale. Prices shown delivered in USA. (if you buy more than one, we'll have to figure out actual shipping though)

Payment via Paypal.

3DS

Mario Kart 7 - $23
Super Mario Land 3D - $old
Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition Complete - $10
Metal Gear Solid 3D Complete - $17

Gamecube

Grey Wavebird w/ Receiver (tested, works) - Good condition. $28
Grey Wired Official Controller - Very Good condition and tested. $16

Playstation 1

Chrono Cross - Tested - Not Greatest Hits - Fair condition, jewel case is cracked and I don't have one to swap it with for you. Sorry. $13

Bunch of other PS1, I'm just not going to ever replay and would like to let them go as a lot. Shipping will make up most of their collective cost I realize. Make an offer.
Tony Hawk Pro Skater - Case and manual, good condition
Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX - Case and manual, good condition
Crash Bandicoot 2 - Fair condition
GT2 - Discs, case, no manuals - Not greatest hits
GT - Complete with all manuals - Not greatest hits
Tekken 3 - Greatest Hits edition and very good condition, disc looks unused.

Dreamcast

Jet Grind Radio - Complete, good condition - $10

PS3/Vita

1 year PS+ Playstation Plus Membership Code - $44, will PM/email code.

Vita
Download code for Unit 13 - $8

Addnan

WTS

XCOM Enemy Unknown + DLCs £5.

header.jpg

Spec Ops: The Line £3

header.jpg

Paypal. I would like to be paid in GBP (pounds) because paypal conversions are weird. You can pick currency in paypal! If you are in a place that doesn't have paypal gifts the price is £5.38 for XCOM and £3.31 for Spec Ops!

PM me!

PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered. NeoGAF Plus rated seller, buy with confidence!

Have (Steam keys):

jxDtaqj.jpg

Sword of the Stars II: Enhanced Edition - $4

5JgQ7wQ.jpg

Victoria II - $4

7Q4ijTi.png

Darksiders - $3

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon (2 in stock) - $3

OejOcLn.jpg

Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection - $2

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

Don't Starve
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Dust: An Elysian Tail
The Swapper
Gunpoint

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I want to buy a Wii U console stand. It comes with the Deluxe model, but I bought mine used and it didn't come with it. It looks like this:

atutkkQ.jpg

PM me if you want to sell me yours! I don't check this thread often. Thanks!

FOR SALE
SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition OC 2GB 256-bit GDDR5
$150

The ONLY reason I'm selling this card is because I HAVE to buy an Nvidia card to get this color correction program to run on my PC :-| AFAIK, there are no problems with it--it has served me very well in the 9 months I've had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom