• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriAceJP

Looks like my GPU hates me and I will need to replace his rebellious self.

WTB: A more recent GPU, preferably Nvidia. Let me know!

Cheska

Positive feedback for Jrpgfanatic! These smooth transactions are making me feel a little more comfortable shipping outside of the US :)

JambiBum

Isual, they told you that it would arrive Monday/Tuesday because of the holiday. I would have waited to file my dispute until then. While you have been quite patient with the whole ordeal, the date that they stated it would arrive has not come yet. If it doesn't arrive by the day they gave then you have a reason to file the dispute, but for now, at least to me, you seem a little impatient. Even with Lunchbox's experience with the same seller, his situation is not yours. I've never dealt with Veronica but others have and they had no issues whatsoever.

Still available! Kittens can vouch for me as a seller as i just sold him my wii u.

Looking to sell my 3DS XL with many digital games (all legit purchases, of course). It's in great condition.

Here is a video of it!

Package includes:

RED 3DS XL
32 GB SD CARD
CIRCLE PAD PRO
Power cord
Red Club Nintendo little carrying bag thingy.

Retail cart:
Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Retail digital:

Super Mario 3d land
New Super Mario bros 2
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Fire Emblem

Eshop digital:

Crimson Shroud
Pushmo
Crashmo
Gunman Clive
Cave Story
Mutant Mudds
ATV Wild Ride
BIT.TRIP.SAGA
Ketzal's Corridor
Sakurai Samurai
Fractured Soul
Metal Torrent
Birds and Beans

Virtual Console:

Punch Out
Kid Icarus
Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening DX

Have box.
Total cost is $605.
Selling for $350 shipped

EYEL1NER

Veronica is usually very responsive. SO im surpsied by what im reading here, good luck to you however, hopefully you can get everything straightened out.
Several shady posters have had positive feedback and been swell to deal with according to others, before something in them snaps and they decide "Fuck it."
ReconYoda/Recon had positive feedback before he stole almost two hundo from me.
If someone isn't identified as a scammer the first time they do business with someone, then there isn't really any rhyme or reason as to why they change.

Not jumping to the conclusion that Veronica is a shitty seller or anything, since I don't really know for sure what is going on with that situation. Just that positive feedback or praise doesn't automatically mean everyone is in the clear; there are anomalies that screw things up for others.

I'll repost my list of wants I suppose. Maybe I can knock another couple off while I am still in the country for another couple weeks. I've knocked three things off the list, thanks to some awesome dudes.

Still looking for the following at decent prices:
Xbox 360
-Ace Combat 6 Ace Edge Flightstick
-Metro 2033
-Star Trek Legacy
-Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga
-Dirt 3 Complete Edition
-Persona 4 Arena
-Damage Inc Flightstick Bundle

DS
-Pokemon Heart Gold and/or Soul Silver

Used is fine, so long as the case is included (manual preferred but can live without). I can probably handle the Pokemon games being cart-only if they were at a sweet enough price. Edit: Someone is hooking me up with a copy of SoulSilver, so HeartGold is a bit lower in desire than anything else on my list. I would still buy one at the right price though.
If you have an item up there that you would like to get rid of, please PM me what you think what you would want for it. I have a price in mind for each item but can be a bit flexible. Since some of those items can be a tad expensive, I don't really want to run the risk of insulting anyone with an offer first though.
Have good feedback here, on CAG, and on eBay.

Selling several ATI 5850s, PM with offers. Accepting BTC, Cash, PayPal.

Also selling and buying Bitcoin. PM.
xB5AKnZ.png

JMPerona

WTB: ntsc NES console (dont need the power supply, I live in Europe) with 1 or 2 controller. Ship to Europe (sweden), please.

Also: a good complete in box ntsc game to get with the console. Like a funny 2 players nes game or a good adventure, platform, rpg game NES game.

anyone?

need cash money (well paypal to be more exact), please PM me if you have any questions or are interested in buying anything. i'm willing to drop prices if you buy a bunch of my stuff. shipping included in all the prices shipping to US 48 only (sorry Canada)

********** I can only ship stuff on Saturdays ***********

NeoGAF GOLD seller

NEW/Complete in box PS3 Slim (not the yucky super slim) System (160GB) $215 shipped
CECH-3001A model
maybe a couple of games I can throw in

bad condition but functioning OG PlayStation 2 system with mainly sports games (one controller port is busted) has 3x Sony Memory Cards included
no controller $40 shipped
will take pictures

**non-gaming stuff**

AKIRA limited edition DVD tin case with bonus disc mint condition
$35

AKIRA blu-ray
$30

BOSS TU-2 Chromatic Tuner new in box
$60 shipped

BOSS ODB-3 Bass Overdrive Pedal
mint condition in box - $50 shipped

C-Drive

Positive feedback for a couple of buyers here:

Positive feedback for bishopcruz.

Positive feedback for dallow_bg.

Positive feedback for shinobi602.

Positive feedback for blizzardjesus.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Veronica is usually very responsive. SO im surpsied by what im reading here, good luck to you however, hopefully you can get everything straightened out.
They have been slow to respond to me at times, but I mean I understand life comes up sometimes. They've been very apologetic through the situation (which is different from the other poster's issue, and honestly too crazy to make up) and to be honest I feel pretty shitty that the PM (I sent it as a PM because I didn't want to lay out a Jump to Conclusions mat in the thread) was posted here. I never brought our situation up in the thread because I wanted it to be completed before I said anything, as it's unfair to judge the situation until it's over. It's a box of videogames. Yeah, I want them but it's not the end of the world if they don't come if I get my money back (which they've promised).

I sent the PM hoping that we could have a situation where we could keep each other in the loop. I assume the other poster would be more comfortable if I let them know the refund came through and I'd be more comfortable that they got their package. My PM obviously didn't come across that way which is likely my bad for sending it in the morning when I was groggy before I took my crazy pills.

Anyway I'm going to stop talking about this now until it's resolved. I just feel pretty lousy that a message that was not meant for public discussion has escalated the situation.

Fracas

#fuckonami
For sale:

Madden 25 Anniversary Edition (Xbox 360). Sunday Ticket not included, everything else is (including all preorder DLC) - $50 shipped
Carrying case from PS Vita First Edition Bundle - $40 shipped
Vanquish (sealed) Xbox 360 - $9 shipped

Jonboy

WTS

- Deluxe Wii U plus extras (North American system)
- Retail copy of Pikmin 3
- Digital games included on the system: F-Zero (SNES), Punch-Out! (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES), Super Metroid (SNES), and Donkey Kong (NES).
- Digital Wii games included: Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros (N64), World of Goo, LostWinds,
- Including retail Wii games: Super Smash Bros Brawl & Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure
- $8 Wii U eshop credit
- Original box, gamepad stand, console stand, and cables are all included
- Black Wii Remote Plus
- Black Nunchuk
- Wii U Pro Controller (white; box included)
- Pro controller U (3rd party "Wii virtual console" controller that doubles as a Wii remote, does NOT play Wii U games)
- Gamecube to Wii U controller adapter (basically turns your Gamecube controller into a Wii classic controller)
- Black gamecube controller (first party)
Asking $350 (shipping based on where you live)

*Pricing explanation*: I listed this Wii U previously with Nintendo Land and Mario U included for $315. I've since removed those from the package and added the Wii remote and nunchuk combo ($60 value), Pikmin 3 ($60 value), Super Smash Bros. Brawl ($25 value), Zak and Wiki ($5 value), and the Gamecube controller ($15 value). Wii U is now retailing for $300 new so you're basically getting all the games (digital and retail), controllers and accessories (appx. $200 value) for $50. System is in like new condition.

Dragon's Crown (PS3)- like new, $40 shipped

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (cart only)- $25 shipped

C-Drive

shippingbanner.jpg

Click images for larger pictures of each item.

Skylanders Lot (Wii U) - $40 - Used and complete.
Amazing Spider-Man Ultimate Edition (Wii U) - $20 - Used and complete.
WWE 13 (Xbox 360) - $20 - Used and complete.

Castlevania Mirror of Fate (3DS) - $24 - Sealed.
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon (3DS) - $24 - Unplayed and complete.
Ghost Recon Shadow Wars (3DS) - $9 - Unplayed and complete.
Steel Diver (3DS) - $7 - Sealed.

Mortal Kombat (PS3) - $10 - Used and complete.
Darksiders (PS3) - $10 - Used and complete. Includes Digital Hellbook promo data disc.
Uncharted Dual Pack (PS3) - $21 - Sealed.
LOST (PS3) - $6 - Sealed.

Endless Ocean (Wii) - $7 - Disc Only.
Flingsmash (PS3) - 2 copies at $6 each - Sealed.

War of the Monsters (PS2) - $14 - Used and complete.
Various PlayStation2 Games (PS2) - $6 each - Used and complete.
Paperboy (GB) - $3 - Cart only with case. (SolarStriker and Robocop 2 no longer available)
Clear 80mm Disc Cases - $14 - Great for disc only GameCube games. I got a case of these when going through a GameCube collecting phase - I only ordered what I needed, yet got a case. PM me and tell me how many you might need and we'll figure a price from there.

Doctor Who Complete Fifth Series (Blu-ray) - $20 - Sealed.
Doctor Who Complete Sixth Series (Blu-ray) - $20 - Sealed.
Pokemon Pocket Trainer's Guide - $6 - Has a crease on the front cover.
Donkey Kong Country Promo VHS Tape - $9

===========

All prices include shipping to the U.S. only.

I prefer PayPal via Gift option (unless you'd like to pay the fees) and will only ship within the US. Just shoot me a PM if something interests you.

I am a NeoGaf Plus Seller:

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I'm trying to sell some older games I'm not playing right now to fund other purchases. Please PM if you want pictures or any other further detail. The SFC/SNES games are cart only unless noted otherwise. Disc games include box, instructions, and disc unless otherwise noted. All prices include shipping to the US. Discounts if you buy multiple things. :)

Plcf86K.jpg

- Captain Commando (SNES): $45. There is a tear in the label on the top of the cart.
- Super Double Dragon (SNES): $30.
- Battletoads in Battlemaniacs (SNES): $30. Pending

VysV4NZ.jpg

- Kunio no Oden (SFC): $12.
- Gouketuji Ichizoku (SFC, aka Power Instinct): $20. Includes box & instructions.
***If you want all the SNES/SFC games, I'll sell them as a bundle for $110/shipped Pending

WPqH7kZ.jpg

- Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 1 & 2 (DS): $35. Joker 1 is opened but unplayed. Joker 2 is factory sealed.
- The Dark Spire (DS): $25. Complete. Does not include CD/outer box.
- Knights in the Nightmare (DS): $35. Includes outer box & soundtrack CD. Great condition.
*** If you want all the DS games, I'll sell them as a bundle for $75/shipped

glZj76j.jpg

- Albert Odyssey (US Saturn): $80. Disc & case with back artwork. No instructions. Disc is in very good condition. There is some water damage to the back tray liner.

33nmuM8.jpg
Pending

- Devil Summoner 2 (US PS2): $60. Limited edition, with plush, still sealed.

0Al0mNP.jpg

- Power Stone 2 (Japanese Dreamcast): $20.

I'm NeoGAF Gold and have previously sold under the name of "LastWindow."

For sale:
(All prices include insured shipping with tracking number via USPS/UPS/FedEX within the 48 continental states. I only accept PayPal. If you don't have any feedback or very little of it then payments will have to be sent as a gift.)

Gaming Heads BLU Heavy statue. Number 02, includes card of authenticity as can be seen taped to the styrofoam box. Outer box shows wear but is in good shape otherwise. Statue has a broke piece on the back of the minigun which I included a picture of. There's a middle lever that broke off, which I still have in case the buyer wants to try and fix it. Base also has some spots that were there when I received it but they are very minor and I couldn't get a good picture of them. Still a fantastic piece to have and I've had it on display and it's been dusted off. Stands between 12 to 13 inches tall. eBay prices seem to go around $250 but since this has defects it'll be less.
Price: $100

I would prefer to sell all of these together in a bundle. I'd sell them all together at a lower rate than what they're going for separately. Send me a PM if you're interested in this.

Splatterhouse Wanpaku Graffiti: Complete. Cartridge has had its pins cleaned and looks great. Case looks great as well. Manual shows a bit of wear but overall looks fine. Also comes with a couple of other pieces of other little booklets that show a bit of wear but look good. Sticker sheet is also included and fully intact, rare to find from what I remember.
Price: $50

Akumajou Special Boku Dracula-kun/Kid Dracula: Complete. This is either a sequel or prequel to the Kid Dracula game on Game Boy, I don't remember. Cartridge has had its pin cleaned and looks great. Comes in a little baggy. the plastic tray it sits in has a small tear in it but other than that it's fine. Cover of manual is faded a bit but other than that it's fine. Comes with two other little booklets that show wear but are fine. Box shows a lot of wear but is fully intact and actually looks good for its age.
Price: $50

The Goonies: Complete. This is the first Goonies game that was never released outside of Japan. Cartridge looks great but the pins haven't been cleaned. A few years ago I went through my cartridge games and cleaned the pins but some games I never got to and this is one of them. Cartridge also has the little baggy with it. The plastic tray that it sits in is in great shape. The outer box shows wear but still looks good for its age. Not picture is the manual and another little booklet. When I took the picture they were actually under the cartridge and I forgot to get them out. Manual looks fantastic and shows hardly any wear. The other booklet looks great, too.
Price: $45

Joy Mech Fight: Cartridge only. Cart looks great but the pins haven't been cleaned.
Price: $25

Kyatto Ninden Teyandee/Samurai Pizza Cats: Cartridge only, very fun sidescroller. Cart looks great but the pins haven't been cleaned.
Price: $25

Nekketsu Kakutou Densetsu: Cartridge only. Cart looks great but pins haven't been cleaned. This is from the Kunio series and, as far as I know, has never been released outside of Japan. Fighting game for four players. Here's a video for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNtItUiTybI
Price: $20

J.B. Harold Murder Club for TurboGrafx CD. English, complete. This is a visual novel/adventure game. Disc looks great with very little wear. Manual and notes booklet are both in fantastic shape. Case is crack free and looks good. Not pictured, but this also comes with the cardboard box that brand news games came in. Here is what it looks like: http://i.imgur.com/DXdsJvz.jpg
Price: $40

Dark Souls Collector's Edition for the Xbox 360, partially new. I say "partially" because the game itself is still wrapped, the tin has been opened. The plastic cover shows some normal shelving wear but still looks fine. The tin has a few dents but nothing major and still looks fine as well. As previously mentioned, the game is still wrapped. Art book is in great shape and I'm pretty sure the code on the little card has never been used, but I can't say for sure.
Price: $35

Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition. Does not include the art book or soundtrack. Outer box shows some wear but is in good shape overall, the official guide also shows some wear but is in fine shape, game case/manual/disc all show minor wear. Overall, everything is in good shape.
Price $35

If you'd like to buy both I'd sell them for $60 together, which includes insured shipping and a tracking number.

As mentioned above the prices include shipping for the 48 continental states. Because of how heavy the statues are I don't want to ship outside of those 48 states since the shipping costs with tracking and insurance will be expensive.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Positive feedback for ShinoguTakeruKoeru.

Fast shipping, great price, awesome dude.

televator

Positive feedback for televator. Sold me one of the last games I was looking to get for Gamecube, Luigi's Mansion, and kept me informed of the few tiny surface scratches found on the disc (which really aren't bad- I've bought "new" games from Gamestop in the past which had worse scratches). Thanks!

I was searching for feedback for me and I came across one I was certain I had left feedback for before. I must have closed the window before posting it.

Anyway, positive feedback for buyer eternalblue. Thanks for the business!

Hoping a collector can give me some advice on something I just came into ownership of.
I have just been given a still in box original NES Mario/Duckhunt bundle w/the grey gun (if that matters). What I'm wondering is if it is something that is worth a good chunk of coin, or if I should just let my 5 year old have it in his room?
Obviously I'm not a collector, nor will I start being one, but I'd hate to open it up only to find out it is worth a shit-ton of cash, lol.

Edit: Oh I'm also still looking to buy a PSP for my son. Anyone selling?

C-Drive

Hoping a collector can give me some advice on something I just came into ownership of.
I have just been given a still in box original NES Mario/Duckhunt bundle w/the grey gun (if that matters). What I'm wondering is if it is something that is worth a good chunk of coin, or if I should just let my 5 year old have it in his room?

Depends on condition really, a quick ebay search of completed auctions shows this one ended at just over $180.

You'd probably at least get +$100 for it.

asdad123

I hate to sell this, but my GFs student loans are beginning to come in, and she still cant find a job, so my Gaming PC has to go.

The PC was built in late march/early april 2013 so its not too old at all.

What it includes:
Crucial M4 256gb (149.99)
Define R4 White with Window (99.99)
3570k (189.99)
Asus P8Z77-V ATX with Wifi-Go (184.99)
16gb 1600mhz kingston ram (50)
1tb seagate HDD (50)
HIS 7950 Boost (180)
Sapphire 7950 Vapor X Boost (289.99)
H80i (89.99)
OCZ Technology Silencer MKIII 850Watt Modular Power Supply - White (189.99)
No Windows License, I am using one from school. I will reinstall windows for the buyer though.

I spent nearly $1500 (before taxes!) on this several months ago and really hate to let it go, but bills come first.

All parts were purchased brand new apart from the 1tb HDD, 16gb ram, and the HIS 7950 and I have the boxes and receipts (most from Microcenter, one from Newegg) for nearly everything apart the ram and HDD.

I am honestly first looking for a local buyer in the North Jersey/New York area as I would hate to ship out the whole PC and have UPS or fedex beat up the box.

Looking for $1000 local pickup which I think is fair considering the age of the parts.

PM if interested please.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
WTB:

Splinter Cell Blacklist STEAM VERSION (Not UPlay - I know the Steam version still has UPlay, but I digress) in the next hour or so. Otherwise I'm gonna just gonna pay the full price. Doubt I'll get any bites, but worth a shot.

Looking to Paypal $40. Thanks!

Caliginous

Neo Member
Positive feedback for Lambtron

Game shipped quickly and came in great shape! Thanks for a positive first buying experience in the thread!

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
WTS

Play-Asia coupons
$5 off any order over $60
$5 off Asia version of GTAV Special Edition preorder

Steam games
Limbo
Fallout New Vegas (no DLC)
Borderlands GOTY
Bioshock 2

WTB

I'm in the market for retro games. Lots of them. Many of these collections I'm starting from scratch so just let me know what you've got and don't think that it might be too common! You can PM me or list what you have in the thread, either works. I am looking for NTSC-US only, unless otherwise specified.

Sega Master System games (CIB only, PAL acceptable for Sonic games)
Sega Genesis games (prefer CIB, also looking for some boxes+manuals only to complete some games)
Sega CD games (CIB only)
Sega 32X games (CIB only)
Sega Saturn games (CIB only, prefer US but JPN versions are acceptable in some cases when cheaper)
Sega Dreamcast games (CIB only)
NES games (cart only)
SNES games (cart only)
N64 games (cart only)
TurboGrafx-16 games (Jewel Case+Cart preferred, or CIB if inexpensive)
Select PS1 games - only Omega Boost, SOTN, and Ghost in the Shell. (CIB only)

EYEL1NER

I too have positive feedback for Lambtron.
He sold me a game a couple days ago and it got here today, blazing fast. I think he shipped Tuesday? Anyway, not bad. Would definitely buy from him again.

Positive feedback for Sunflower. A wonderful buyer, the transaction was done in a flash. Thanks!

Positive feedback for Yuripaw. Another pleasant selling experience with this man. Highly recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom