• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
Selling a red 3DS XL with 4 games
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Mario Kart 7
LoZ OOT 3d
Elite Beat Agents

Only bought it a month and a half ago, but I don't really use it enough to warrant holding onto it. It's in great condition, I probably used it 20 times total. Send me an offer motha fuckaaaaaaaaaas

Axis

My brother's birthday is next Friday so I'm looking to buy a 3ds for a good price. Prefer amazon payments but can use paypal.

Color doesn't matter, doesn't need to come with games. Prefer 3DS as opposed to XL for price reasons. Please PM me if you have one for sale, thanks!

ThatGuy

HAVE
- Divinity: Dragon Commander The Imperial Edition (Steam)
- Shadowrun Returns + Backer Exclusive Item (Steam)
- Anomaly 2 (Steam)
- Castle Storys (Steam)
- Introversion Humble Bundle (Humble Bundle Gift)

WANT
- Rome 2 (Steam)
- Europe Universalis IV
- Double Fine Humble Bundle
- Prison Architect

Happy about any offer. :)

adg1034

WTB: Any system in the DS family except the original DS. (US region, if applicable.) Hinges must be fine, charger/stylus must be included, and screen scratching should be minimal. I'd also prefer if it was a color other than pink, but I'm open. I also want to avoid any DS Lites with majorly-yellow-tinted touch screens.

My younger brother's wanted to try some DS games for a while (Elite Beat Agents and Phoenix Wright in particular), but he's never had either those games or a DS to play them on. I'd love to fix that for him, especially since DS prices seem to have gotten low enough to make this almost an impulse purchase.

I'm mainly interested in the system (and I'd even consider an OG 3DS if it were, say, in good condition and under $70, given its newer status), but if you have either game, I'll definitely listen, too.

Checking back in. Anyone looking to sell a DS?

maneil99

https://sites.google.com/site/ml99sales/

Shadow Warrior - 20$

TMNT - 12$

Sir You're Being Hunted - 14$/7keys

Outlast -12$/6 Keys

Football Manager 2014 36$

Amnesia A machine for Pigs - 12 $

Batman Arkham Origins - 30$ ( Tagged with RU Label but works everywhere and is in english )

The Betrayer - 10$

Rome 2 - 35$

Guac/Spelunky - 10$/ea

Rocksmith 2014 - 30$

Divinity DD - 21$

GunCraft - 11$

KOF - 16$

Skullgirls - 11$

And more!

Fracas

#fuckonami
Positive feedback for ImNotSteven! Sold me a 3DS for a fantastic price, and shipped very quickly. Would definitely do business with again.

acevans2

I can't find Rock Band 3 (PS3) for sale anywhere around me! Anyone willing to sell their copy? PM me please!

Also interested in PS3 guitars from any generation of music games.

Samuray

WTB

Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)

I'd really like to finally play this but most sellers on eBay and Amazon won't ship to Germany. Would you?

I have excellent feedback on eBay (around 150+) as well as positive comments on neo-geo.com (but not many over there as of yet).

The game could be either CIB or just the loose cart, but it HAS to be the US version, "Bloodlines'. Please let me know your pricing and keep in mind that it would have to include PayPal fees since PP Gift is not allowed in Germany, so I can't do that.

Hopefully someone can help me out!
.Samuray

Yuripaw

Banned
I wish I could help you, I really think Bloodlines is an underrated gem in the Castlevania series. When I first played it, I was blown away. So worth playing through.

M3z_

Selling Intel i7 3960X and MSI GD45 Plus Motherboard

yfdNSpal.jpg

ljFOXWxl.jpg

These are both about 2 months old and in great working order. Never experienced problems with them. Only selling because I have other places I'd like to put some money.

$650 for the processor, retails for $1000 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116491&Tpk=3960x

$180 for the motherboard, retails for $250 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130681&Tpk=msi gd45 plus

If you buy them both I will combine them for $770 ($60 savings)

Feel comfortable dealing with me I have multiple transactions on this site including an entire rig that sold for $800. I can show you my ebay profile as well if you request, I'm not sure if it's okay to link your profile in this thread so only upon request.

|Paypal gift Only|Codes are PM'd|NeoGAF Gold Seller
Every listing is hot linked with photos, so please click on anything if you'd like to see it.Did this to avoid a super long post.
More than willing to entertain offers on these items!

Looking for a trade of the Castlevania LoS CE. I have the 360 version, want the PS3.

I have two $25 RadioShack gift cards. I'd like to sell them for $40 total

Two limited edition cel arts.
Watch Dogs- $20
Assassin's Creed IV- $30
Or both for $40

Lot of 12 lanyards- $40

Kirby Canvas Curse- $25
Okamiden- $25 or with the extras shown for $45

Lollipop Chainsaw Launch Kit- $40

Kratos Mask- $20
Sweet Tooth Mask- SOLD

Alan Wake CE Complete (Believe episode code was used though)-$40

Dead Space 2 CE contents (PS3)- $30 w/game $40

Persona Hat- SOLD, FF13 Faceplate- $15, Okamiden stylus/cleaning cloth- $20, L.A. Noire notebook- $10, Tactics Orge cards- SOLD

Scribbenauts Unlimited hat and Super Scribblenauts headphones- $20

-
Grand Theft Auto IV License Plate- $20

-Shadow of the Colossus/Ico T-shirt and drawstring bags. These are American Apparel size L (Never worn nor washed)$50

(Ignore photo in center,not included)

- Collector's Editions of Halo Reach, Mafia II, Forza 4(SOLD), Gears of War 2 (These do not include the actual game but all of its CE contents) Make offer

-Call of Duty Elite XL shirt/L fitted hat-$20 Never worn

-Vanquish Game and Guide $25

-PS2 Games: (Buy multiples, get a discount)
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance sold
Baldur's Gate 2 sold
Devil May Cry $8
Devil May Cry 3 $10
Fatal Frame SOLD
Final Fantasy X $10
Final Fantasy XII CE $15
God Hand $15
Jet Lee Rise To Honor $8
Killer 7 sold
Mega Man X Collection sold (Not pictured)
Metal Gear Solid Collection SOLD
Odin Sphere SOLD
Viewtiful Joe $8
Zone of the Enders There 2nd Runner SOLD

All are complete games, ask for more details photos via PM.

kennah

Hoping a collector can give me some advice on something I just came into ownership of.
I have just been given a still in box original NES Mario/Duckhunt bundle w/the grey gun (if that matters). What I'm wondering is if it is something that is worth a good chunk of coin, or if I should just let my 5 year old have it in his room?
Obviously I'm not a collector, nor will I start being one, but I'd hate to open it up only to find out it is worth a shit-ton of cash, lol.

Edit: Oh I'm also still looking to buy a PSP for my son. Anyone selling?

Holy shit, is that still sealed in the box - like never been opened? That would be damn near priceless.

Redd

I can't find Rock Band 3 (PS3) for sale anywhere around me! Anyone willing to sell their copy? PM me please!

Also interested in PS3 guitars from any generation of music games.

Pretty sure I got a sealed copy somewhere in my room. Never got around to playing it. I'll try and find it.

Anustart

Needing to build a new PC and looking for some discount parts if at all possible. And so there isn't any mixed messages or anything, I can start purchasing on the 12th of September but wanted to start looking now.

Anyone selling any of the following:

120gb SSD
1tb HDD
i5 2500k or newer version
GPU

PM me with item and price please!

Addnan

WTS

XCOM Enemey Unknown + DLC $7

Spec Ops The Line $4

PM me

Can also accept TF2/Dota keys :) 4 for XCOM and 2 for Spec Ops!

N.A

Banned
SOLD

WTS

European Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn CE Code - £25/30 euros (Digital CE costs £35/40 euros)

Includes the game, 30 days and the following items:

Helm of Light
Coeurl Mount
Behemoth Barding
Baby Behemoth minion.

Selling as I bought the CE for the physical items only (already have 1.0).

Note: Code will only work on EU accounts.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Delayed positive feedback to Strange in Stereo.

Quick sale and arrived to another country intact and wasn't mistaken for contraband!

LGom09

WTS Cosmo Black 3DS - $100 shipped in Canada, $110 shipped to USA.
Comes with the system, 4GB SD card, AC adapter and charging cradle in the original box. Can provide pictures and feedback from other sites if requested.

acevans2

Pretty sure I got a sealed copy somewhere in my room. Never got around to playing it. I'll try and find it.
Thanks for checking. All the game shops I called seemed surprised, but I guess the Rock Band market crashed even harder than I thought.

Zee-Row

Banned
Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition (used) $40 - I've only played through the entire game once. Also the Club Nintendo code is already used.
20130901_131710_zpsc1d97c57.jpg

20130901_131719_zpsf0262527.jpg

In Boston, MA

Rotating some games around in anticipation of the candy cab coming.

Up for sale is my Neo Geo 4-slot. It has a just recapped monitor and brand new buttons and sticks (except for the right stick as Paradise arcade was out of IL sticks). The cab has been CLEANED FROM TOP TO BOTTOM. Monitor, sides, control panel, everything. Many of you know how thoroughly I clean my cabs. This is no exception.

The games included are:
Puzzle Bobble
King of Fighters 98
Football Frenzy
Baseball Stars 2

Price is $550.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom