• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive feedback for Yuripaw, traded the $30 eShop voucher for a Payday 2 key! Everything worked very smoothly, and they are a fairly pleasant person to deal with. Thanks a lot!

I'm a little slow on the feedback today, sorry. Here we go.

Positive buyer feedback for these individuals:

The English Conquistador
INDIGO_CYCLOPS
Sheik

All of them were wonderful! Thanks for the smooth sales.

ta9qi

Positive feedback for kittens... Bought a vita with 32GB for a great price, everything was as its described and in perfect condition!

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Final attempt to offload these games before I eBay them. PM me with any questions.

All prices include shipping within the US. Photos available upon request. All items in great condition.

For Sale:

PS3
  • Skyrim - $10 SOLD
  • SOCOM 4 - $10
  • Darksiders - $10
  • Street Fighter 4 - $7

Xbox 360
  • Forza Horizon - $10
  • Sleeping Dogs (NEW/SEALED) - $20
  • Crysis 2 Limited Edition - $10
  • Shadows of the Damned - $10
  • The Darkness 2 Limited Edition (comes with the poster) - $13
  • Gears of War 3 - $10
  • Portal 2 - $15
  • LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Platinum Hits packaging) - $13
  • Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (XBL download code) - $15

Want to Buy:

Xbox 360
  • Splinter Cell Blacklist - $45

I accept PayPal, either as a gift or you can cover the fee.

WTT:

Last of Us (regular edition)

Want:

Dragons' Crown. Still undecided between vita or PS3. Let me know which one you have and I will make the call.

Raytow

WTB:

20$ or 50$ PSN Card
Splinter Cell Blacklist Geforce Uplay code

WTS: Shipping included worldwide with all the items.

1/8 Rei & Asuka Plugsuit PVC by Kotobukiya 75$

The Irresponsible Captain Tylor OVA+TV Series Ultra Edition 90$

Nadia the secret of the blue water - Perfect Collection aka Tin Can version 90$

1/8 Rin Tohsaka Fantasy Noble Maid PVC by Good Smile 80$

1/6 Iroha PVC pretty big figure of the busty Samurai Shodown ninja/maid for 90$

Need pics? PM.

WTS:

3DS

Super Paper Mario: Sticker Star *Used* $20

New Super Mario Bros *Used* $25

PS3

Resistance 3 *Used* $15 (played once and online pass is unused)

Misc.

Micrososft Sidewinder x4 Keyboard *Used*(Light use) $25

Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver Edition *Used*(Light use)

geebee

Banned
WTS

Ace Combat 6 Xbox 360 Ace Edge Flight Stick + Game bundle (brand new/sealed) - $100

Looking to ship(cost included in price) within the U.S. and Paypal is preferred. Feel free to PM. :)
47l1wIe.jpg

GErjweM.jpg

Ixian

Hi! I'm another person who changed username (I was previously nekura).

Also, I'd like to sell a FFXIV:ARR CE NA PC key. Much like a previous poster, I bought it with the intent of upgrading my 1.0 account, but that's not doable so now this key is just sitting around. Asking for $30 via Paypal.

Sykotik

I'm also in the same boat as the rest of these FFXIV players.

Selling a NA Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Digital Collector's Edition PC serial.

$30 USD via Paypal Gift.

Sold.

Prices shown delivered in USA. (if you buy more than one, we'll have to figure out actual shipping though)

Payment via Paypal.

Gamecube

Grey Wavebird w/ Receiver (tested, works) - Good condition. $25
Grey Wired Official Controller - Very Good condition and tested. $14

PS3/Vita

1 year PS+ Playstation Plus Membership Code - $42, will PM/email code.

Vita
Download code for Unit 13 - $8

WTS: All Prices are Shipped.

Games:
Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition (Wii U) - $20
Diddy Kong Racing (N64) - $11
Borderlands (PS3) - $12
Rogue Galaxy w/ Official Guide (PS2) - $30
Half-Life (PS2) - $10
Comic Jumper (XBLA) - $5

DLC:
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale DLC (Zeus & Issac) - $5
Borderlands 2 DLC (PS3) (Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage) - $2

Misc. Gaming Hardware:
PS2 Multitap - $6
Fat PS3 Internal Fan (Original Part) - $10

Misc. Crap:
Drawn Together (Entire Series) - $20
White/Blue Batman Logo Belt Buckle - $10

I also have a bunch of PS2/GC/GBA instructional booklets, just in case you want to make one of your games a "complete" version. PM me which ones you want and I'll see if I have them. They'll be $2 (Sorry, had to increase the price otherwise I might as well be giving them away.) each and shipping will vary depending on how many you want.

Here is the list of all the manuals I have:

WTB

Gamestop Gift Cards - As long as I don't have to pay full price, I'll consider any offer.

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou (Daily Lives of High School Boys) DVD Set

Open to trades for any of the things I want, we can haggle.

AwRy108

SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK for seller da_stabbah: sold me a PSX bundle with some games and stuff, all of which arrived fast and in perfectly safe condition. My second console purchase from this seller, and once again I am incredibly pleased with the results.

Zee-Row

Banned
I'm selling an Xbox 360 Slim 250 GB (no kinect) for $200 , its in excellent condition with the original packaging. Shipping would be $20 but i can only do U.S. only.

Amagon

WTS: Like New Ouya - $90 obo
Dishonored (PS3, Like New) - $10

WTB: Sony Pulse Elite
PS VIta

________

Also positive feedback to Square Triangle for the smoother transaction selling me the Sweet Tooth mask.

Shady859

Xbox 360 Madden 25 Anniversary Edition - $50 (does NOT include NFL Sunday Ticket)

bought it for $100 off Amazon literally opened and removed the code for the NFL ticket and selling the rest. Also comes with 17 weeks (starting from date you redeem code) of Madden Ultimate Team Anniversary Edition packs.

SmokeMaxX

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

STICKS:

XBOX 360:
<None currently. Coming soon: Used Fighting Edge>

PS3:
Hori Fighting Edge (Used; Acceptable Condition) - $150 shipped
Pretty good condition. Only issue is that there's a small crack in the frame on the front (1 3/4" long). Included are pics of the top as well as the crack.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130821_162246_zpsbea3fe85.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130821_162319_zps8392ed55.jpg
It looks a little better in person.

Hori HRAP 3 (Used; Good Condition) - $90 shipped OBO
Does not come stock with Sanwa parts; they have stock Hori parts. I have different sticks in different conditions. Most sticks are in great condition. Will provide pictures as they come.

<Coming soon: SSF4 TE-S.>

Special Offer:
Buy any stick and get one Category 1 item and one Category 2 item for free upon request while supplies last!

Category 1 Items
Arkansas Regional Knockouts (A.R.K.) IV Shirt (Limited size availability; New; Unworn)
Arkansas Regional Knockouts (A.R.K.) V Shirt (Limited size availability; New; Unworn)
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition for 360 (no case; just disc)
X-Men Blu-Ray (New, Unopened)
X2: X-Men United Blu-Ray (New, Unopened)
X-Men: The Last Stand Blu-Ray (New, Unopened)
X-Men Origins: Wolverine (New, Unopened)
X-Men: First Class (New, Unopened)
UDraw Game Tablet w/ UDraw Studio Instant Artist (New/Like-New. Completely unused; No UPC code)

Category 2 Items
Street Fighter IV for PS3 (vanilla; no case; just disc)
Rage: Anarchy Edition for PC (Brand new except case doesn't have UPC code)
Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues for PC (Brand new except case doesn't have UPC code)
Venetica for PC (Brand new except case doesn't have UPC code)
Tera for PC (Brand new except case doesn't have UPC code)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum for PC (Brand new except case doesn't have UPC code)
Starwars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes for PC (Brand new except case doesn't have UPC code)
Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 for PC (Brand new except case doesn't have UPC code)
Hunted: The Demon's Forge for PC (Brand new except case doesn't have UPC code)

Misc:
Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition (360; Used, no case) - $15 shipped
Street Fighter 4 (PS3) - $5 shipped

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF GOLD! (54+ Positive Trades as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =])

FOR SALE:

Is a launch systems and has been babied.
Comes with all inserts and paperwork, adaptor and dock and cards.

No marks or scratches, just normal wear but pretty much pristine.

looking for $135 shipped(within the U.S.)
I take paypal and am GAF gold : )

v4yyzuOl.jpg

MkaxqXkl.jpg

Etzer

SELLING/TRADING (Price includes shipping from CT to anywhere within the U.S. I accept Paypal payment or trades)

GONE!
Flame Red 3DS

I bought the Cosmo Black 3DS at launch, upgraded to a blue XL, sold it to buy some things I needed for college, and re-bought a Flame Red 3DS back in March with Amazon credit. It arrived with the dreaded vertical screen lines and light scratches throughout the unit but I didn't bother sending it back.

Comes with a pouch, 2GB SD card, charger and Nyko PowerPak+ battery.

I'll take any of these as a trade:
Two $20 eShop cards
or
Pikmin 3

Alternatively, $45 Paypal.

Fracas

#fuckonami
SELLING/TRADING (Price includes shipping from CT to anywhere within the U.S. I accept Paypal payment or trades)

Flame Red 3DS

I bought the Cosmo Black 3DS at launch, upgraded to a blue XL, sold it to buy some things I needed for college, and re-bought a Flame Red 3DS back in March with Amazon credit. It arrived with the dreaded vertical screen lines and light scratches throughout the unit but I didn't bother sending it back.

Comes with a pouch, 2GB SD card, charger and Nyko PowerPak+ battery.

I'll take any of these as a trade:
Two $20 eShop cards
or
Pikmin 3

Alternatively, $45 Paypal.

PMed!

Arla

WTB: PSPgo for cheap. The price for those things new is ridiculous. It's a go, it's a PSP so I'm not gonna too spend much. If you've got one laying around you wanna get rid of send me a PM.

isual

ok. I bought something from someone here on the 20th. I have been waiting very patiently, PM'd them, and they just responded about 10 minutes ago that they have shipped the item since last we spoke (2 days ago).

They mention the item should arrive by this coming Monday.

Is this a red flag ? I payed via paypal.

I have been very patient, and communication has been very lackluster on their part.

Bii

ok. I bought something from someone here on the 20th. I have been waiting very patiently, PM'd them, and they just responded about 10 minutes ago that they have shipped the item since last we spoke (2 days ago).

They mention the item should arrive by this coming Monday.

Is this a red flag ? I payed via paypal.

I have been very patient. communication has been very lackluster.

Did the seller provide some sort of tracking number/delivery confirmation when they sent it out? If there's no tracking number and you don't receive the package by Tuesday 9/3/13, then I'd file a Paypal claim. If you receive the item as advertised, I'd give them neutral feedback in this thread and note the reason(s) why.

Also, just an FYI, the package won't arrive on Monday since this upcoming Monday is a holiday (Labor Day).

isual

Did the seller provide some sort of tracking number/delivery confirmation when they sent it out? If there's no tracking number and you don't receive the package by Tuesday 9/3/13, then I'd file a Paypal claim. If you receive the item as advertised, I'd give them neutral feedback in this thread and note the reason(s) why.

Also, just an FYI, the package won't arrive on Monday since this upcoming Monday is a holiday (Labor Day).

no number/delivery confirmation at all whatsoever.
man. this is very frustrating. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom