• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

RkOwnage

Alright, at the point now where I am willing to significantly drop the prices on my Skylander's and Infinity sets, so, here we go!

Selling my Entire Skylander's Collection. Everything include in this Google Document. Was originally looking for $350 for the set, but now I'll take $250 for the entire set, everything in this doc is yours!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnzM3JWwyGZbdDFJaUpjUnQydkNiQW1FRGVfbVI5ZXc#gid=0

Also selling my Entire Wave 1 Disney Infinity set, including the game and portal for WiiU. Every figure is leveled to 15, and a save file with the entire Toy Box collection unlocked will be included (via Email, or some other means of internet delivery!) Every figure including a sealed (and opened) Crystal Lightning McQueen from ToysRUs is included. Looking for $150 for the whole set!!

televator

SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK for televator: traded with him, and he held up his end of the bargain like a champ. Another great transaction with another great GAF'er!

Positive feedback for AwRy108. We made a trade and I was kept informed about the status of my package when necessary. It's always been great to do business with this GAFer.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I'm trying to sell some older games I'm not playing right now to fund other purchases. Please PM if you want any further detail. All prices include shipping to the US. Discounts if you buy multiple things. :) Anything in the pictures that's not listed are sold.

- Captain Commando (SNES): $40. There is a tear in the label on the top of the cart.

- Power Stone 2 (Japanese Dreamcast): $15.

maneil99

More games are available, new games may take a few days to be added to the site but can be bought aslong as they aren't region locked.
Shadow Warrior - 20$

Metro LL - 12$

Brothers Tale of Two - 11.50$

Kentucky Route Zero - ( Sale Over )

TMNT - 12$

Sir You're Being Hunted - 14$/7keys

Outlast -14$/7 Keys

Football Manager 2014 36$

Amnesia A machine for Pigs - 12 $

Batman Arkham Origins - 30$ ( Tagged with RU Label but works everywhere and is in english )

The Betrayer - 10$

Rome 2 - 35$

Guac/Spelunky - 10$/ea

Rocksmith 2014 - 30$

Divinity DD - 21$

GunCraft - 11$

Timeshift 8$ ( SALE )

KOF - 16$

Skullgirls - 11$

Chivaraly 16$

Rugby Challange - 28$

Footbal Manager -35$

Call of duty 4 - 16$

Warhammer Space Hulk - 18$

Prison Architect - 18$

Civ 5 Brave New World - 16$

Total War Master collection - 53$

https://sites.google.com/site/ml99sales/

th3dude

Positive Feedback for dab0ne and sk3tch

Relisting with SOLD signs and price updates. I am headed to the post office tomorrow, so PM me!

WTS Xbox 360 Slim 250GB, Accessories, 360/PS3 Games

For sale is all of my Xbox 360 gear. I am going from PS3/360 to one console next gen, so want to get rid of my 360 stuff. Everything is adult owned, very well taken care of, and only lightly used. Selling as a bundle would be great, but I will break up just about anything. Prices are listed as per item, but we can work out a deal for any bundle, I am very flexible, so just PM me! I have great feedback here on GAF and also eBay.

Prices are shipped to the continental US. Prefer PayPal or Amazon Gift Cards

360 Equipment
  • Black Wireless Controller with Rechargeable Battery pack + Docking Station - $25
  • Controller Chatpad - $10 SOLD
  • Play and charge cable - Will include with console/controllers

Xbox 360 Games
  • Halo Anniversary $15 SOLD
  • Halo 3 - $10 SOLD
  • Halo ODST - $10 SOLD
  • Halo 4 - $15 SOLD
  • Halo Reach - $10 SOLD
  • Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 with Steelbook - $10

PS3 Games
  • Uncharted 3 - $10
  • Uncharted Black Label - $8 sold
  • Gran Turismo 5 - $8

Misc
  • Uncharted 3 Limited Edition Strategy guide + Soundtrack CD - $20
  • PS3 'Slim' Vertical stand - $10 sold
9qhgmzf.jpg

CaLe

Selling (shipping not included - ship to the US and Canada. Located in Montreal, Canada):

Street Fighter Tournament Stick - Xbox 360

It has been barely used and contains no scratches whatsoever. It was in a smoke-free and pet-free home, and was always taken good care of.

Looking for 140$.

blGvWC5l.jpg
M9MouDsl.jpg

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

Contains the game, box and manual (not included in picture, but in like-new condition).

Looking for 25$.

9a3QsXyl.jpg
RhO5WVQl.jpg

The Legend Of Zelda - Ocarina of Time 3D Official Soundtrack

Sealed, looking for 20$.

xHJt3wwl.jpg

Selling:

Xbox 360 60 GB - $100 Shipped
Includes games: Brink, BLOPS, L4D,
Gears 2, Mass Effect, Morrowind,
Cod 4, MW2, Halo 3, Halo Reach,
SC Conviction

Dark Souls (360) $15 Shipped

Listing this again...

Nintendo Wii already preloaded with Homebrew Channel/SD Card - Great Condition

Comes with:

1x sensor bar
1x Component cables
1x Power supply
1x Classic Controller Pro
1x Classic Controller
1x White Wiimote Plus with condom
1x White Nunchuck

$105 shipped

snipah

Neo Member
Looking for a white OLED Playstation Vita New or Used!
Am from Europe so shipping to Germany is a must :)

Are white Vita still available in retail anywhere? Would be great if someone from the US/ CAN would buy one and ship it to Germany!

I'm desperately looking to get Rogue Legacy without spending valuable money, so - assuming that I can possibly trade this effectively - if anyone is willing to buy that game for me on GOG.com, I'd be willing to mail them a $10 off pre-owned coupon + two GameStop store credit cards totaling at least $17. Or preferably just give you information that would allow you to use the cards and the coupon without physically having them. PM me if interested

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
WTS

Play-Asia coupons
$5 off any order over $60
$5 off Asia version of GTAV Special Edition preorder

Steam games
Limbo
Fallout New Vegas (no DLC)
Borderlands GOTY
Bioshock 2

WTB

I'm in the market for retro games. Lots of them. Many of these collections I'm starting from scratch so just let me know what you've got and don't think that it might be too common! You can PM me or list what you have in the thread, either works. I am looking for NTSC-US only, unless otherwise specified.

Sega Master System games (CIB only, PAL acceptable for Sonic games)
Sega Genesis games (prefer CIB, also looking for some boxes+manuals only to complete some games)
Sega CD games (CIB only)
Sega 32X games (CIB only)
Sega Saturn games (CIB only, prefer US but JPN versions are acceptable in some cases when cheaper)
Sega Dreamcast games (CIB only)
NES games (cart only)
SNES games (cart only)
N64 games (cart only)
TurboGrafx-16 games (Jewel Case+HuCard preferred, or CIB if inexpensive)
Select PS1 games - only Omega Boost, SOTN, and Ghost in the Shell. (CIB only)

hlhbk

NoRéN;80981977 said:
paypal gift payment only.
Will only ship worldwide if you are willing to pay the extra costs.
Plenty of positive feedback here. PM with questions, offers, etc.

Selling:

Blurays
Cinderella
Lady and the Tramp
Winnie the Pooh
Beauty and the Beast

Cowboy Bebop Remix Vol 1-6
-Complete and in good condition
-all include slipcovers

Disney Figures
Star Wars Star Tours Stitch as Yoda Hologram Figure
-Star Tours Opening Day 2011 Limited Edition
I have a few more for sale. PM for pics and list.

Shin Megami Tensei IV [SOLD]
-complete with limited edition extras
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride
-complete

Posters
Portal 2 Office Poster
Portal 2 Mannequin Poster
Club Nintendo 2012 Platinum Posters
-Zelda Poster
-Kid Icarus Poster

WANT TO TRADE FOR:
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney Investigations​: Miles Edgeworth

I reply to PMs quickly. If you have sent a PM and I haven't replied, I did not get it.

How about some prices?

I'm not sure where to put this but I have a question:

I bought and paid for a computer on eBay. Two weeks later the seller says the items were lost in shipping or returned to him. He refunds my Paypal, which is still pending.

I noticed today he relisted the exact same item, but at twice the cost. So he obviously didn't lose anything in shipping.

Is this against eBay rules? Would I win any type of settlement against him? Or should I just take my refund and not complain?

Istaerion

I'm not sure where to put this but I have a question:

I bought and paid for a computer on eBay. Two weeks later the seller says the items were lost in shipping or returned to him. He refunds my Paypal, which is still pending.

I noticed today he relisted the exact same item, but at twice the cost. So he obviously didn't lose anything in shipping.

Is this against eBay rules? Would I win any type of settlement against him? Or should I just take my refund and not complain?

It's against their policy, yes, but good luck achieving anything remotely significant with reporting the issue.

It would be far easier to count your blessings, take the refund, and stay away from that seller. Frankly said, you'll be better off avoiding such high risk sales on eBay.

kennah

Bunch of stuff for right now. Will be adding more as we clean.

No prices yet, I'll get around to it - feel free to offer me anything. Objects shipped from Canada. Bundles given preference.

NES Games
Not pictured - a complete functional NES System with two controllers, AC plug and RF Adaptor, slightly yellowed.
Two non/quasi functional NES systems with no adaptors or controllers.

Clash at Demonhead
Monopoly
TMNT
Shadowgate
The Legend of Zelda (battery good)
Golgo 13
Cybernoid
Faxanadu
Wheel of Fortune
Loopz
Dragon Spirit
Zelda 2 (battery good)
Demon Sword
Gauntlet II
Excitebike
Indiana Jones
Burgertime
Astynax
Super Mario Brothers/Duck Hunt combo
Back To The Future

SNES
George Foreman KO

Genesis
Street Fighter II Championship edition
Earthworm Jim

Wii
Super Mario Brothers Wii
Twilight Princess
Super Paper Mario

Gamecube (all in poor condition)
Gamecube is complete with composite AV cables and aftermarket orange controller
Paper Mario
Wind Waker
Midway Classics 2

PSP
National Treasure 2 UMD

Nintendo 64
(Not pictured - complete N64 system)
Super Mario 64
Zelda OoT

RROD X360

Gameboy Advance
Wrecking Crew Famicom Mini
Sonic Spinball Party - random bootleg that was given to me - not for 'sale' but if someone wants it for the novelty value I'd give it for shipping.

Nintendo DS
Arkanoid DS WITH Paddle controller. If I find the box before I move I'll send that too.

Misc
Two FFVII Figurines
An honest to goodness Clapper

More to come.

LQX

Everything ships from the US(NY). I'm Not Canadian. I'm on the "Gold Trader" list.

$200 Dell Gift Code. Has to be used by Oct 1. $175

MSI GTX 670 $240

Logitech Inc, Wireless Headset F540 - Bought it like 2 months ago so plenty of warranty left and still basically brand new. $70

Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Desk 2 TB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive STAC2000106 - $75 shipped. BRAND new. I would like to ship it though in a priority box so if anyone agrees I would like to take it out of the box and flatten and bubble wrap it.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005IA84AA/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Ace Combat and 3DS/DS XL case. $15

Steam:
FTL: Faster Than Light $1.50

Kentucky Route Zero $15

THQ Bundle $15
Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War, Darksiders II Season Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom