• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marche90

I wonder if I will have any luck with this, since I'm located in Mexico, but I'm getting kinda restless and I need to get some cash now. Can't hurt to try. Also, sorry for the blurry picture. 3.2 Mpixels from a low-range phone can't do wonders
GhYSUPG.jpg

NINTENDO 3DS Aqua Blue, bought in May 2012. Excellent conditions, with its box and wrappers + an 8 GB micro SD card (probably you can change it for a Normal SD Class 10 easily. I can't right now).13 games bought from eShop:

Shin Megami Tensei IV
Fire Emblem Awakening + 5 DLC maps
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last reward
Harmoknight
Liberation Maiden
Gunman Clive
3D Classics Kid Icarus
3D classics Excite Bike
GBC Zelda Oracle of Seasons
GBC Mario Golf
GB Donkey Kong '94
GB Metroid II
GB Super Mario Land II

I'm asking for $200 USD or $2700 MXN + shipping. It will be kinda hard to sell it to someone in the US or Canada, since I have zero experience sending stuff internationally, but if you're willing to give me some advice on how to do it, I will gladly sell it to you. Obviously, fellow Mexicans have it easy in that sense.

sk3tch

I would like to buy a very nice condition PSP (1000, 2000, or 3000) - preferable 8/10 condition or higher - if you have one you would like to sell, please PM me with what you have and what you're looking for $ wise. I'm in the U.S. and can pay via PayPal or Amazon Payments. Happy to take cases, memory cards, etc. (i.e.package deals). Thanks!

P.S. if it is worse condition - please PM, as well. I would not mind getting a beat up one for my son. :)

Avalon304

Want:

GCN:

The Legend of Zelda: Collectors Edition
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike

GBA>GCN Link cable
Gameboy Player (w/ Startup disc)

Luigi's Mansion Manual

GBA:

The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past/Four Swords

DS:

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Wii:

Link's Crossbow Training (w/ Wii Zapper)

Legend of Zelda Gold WiiMote

Have:

Paypal

Grief.exe

From Wario64:

"Amazon will have a pretty good bundle later this week. Hitman Absolution, Sleepy Dogs, Tomb Raider for $14.24 total. PC of course." - https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/377226169159909376

This deal goes live later in the week, looking to split the pack with other people. I'm in for Tomb Raider.

Amazon - Square Enix Pack $14.24 total ($4.75 each)
Tomb Raider - Grief.exe
Sleeping Dogs
Hitman: Absolution

Positive feed back for ajosephmartinez. Fantastic communication and sent promptly.
Positive feed back for monsterfracas. Fantastic communication and sent promptly.

Silfolion

Have

FFXIV CE (NA) Key - $40

$50 PSN Card - $46

Max Payne 3 (steamgift) - $10
The Binding of Isaac (steamgift) - $2
Ys: The Oath in Felghana (steamgift) - $10
Vessel (steamgift) - $3.25
Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete (steamgift) - $2.5
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (steamgift) - $5
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath (steamgft) - $5
Nation Red (steamgift) - $2
Cubemen (steamgift) - $1.5
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - GOTY (steamgift) - $4
Napoleon: Total War™ + Napoleon: Total War - Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars (steamgift) - $5
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (steamgift) - $3
Trine 2: Complete Story (steamgift) - $5
Trine + Trine 2: Complete Story (steamgift) - $6.5
Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword + Mount & Blade + Mount & Blade: Warband (steamgift) - $7
Fallout Collection (Steamgift) - $7
Rage (Steamgift) - $5
DAO Ultimate (Steamgift) - $7.5
Sniper Elite Franchise Pack (steamgift) - $10
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (steamgift) - $15
Crysis 3 (Origin key) - $20

Software
Microsoft Windows 7 Anytime Upgrade (Starter to Home Premium) key - $45
Office 365 Home Premium key - $40

Want
Paypal, Amazon Credit

WTS - Looking primarily for Amazon Credit for these, though cash would be preferable as well. Completed one trade on here.

Rayman Legends (VITA, sealed) - 35 (includes shipping - offers accepted as well)
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate PSN code - 35 (or offers)

Just PM me if you have any interest.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Positive feedback for 52club,GrizzNKev,CatPee

also, WTS: x2 wavebirds (standard gray color) COMPLETE and WORKING

$25 each

I ship priority and take payment via amazon payments.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
For whatever it's worth, I called Paypal last night due to my claim I have put in on the payment I sent to Veronica. I submitted my claim on 9/1 and I escalated it on 9/4 due to the additional negative feedback in the thread. They said if there was no response by 10 days after my initial claim on 9/1, so tomorrow, I'd receive my refund the following day, so Thursday. So hopefully the rest of you who have submitted claims should get your money back before too long, too.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
WTS:

Mario & Luigi Dream Team - $25 + shipping
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - $25 + shipping
EA Sports Active 2.0 - $20 + shipping

WTB:

GameCube WaveBird Controller + Receiver or GameCube Spice Orange Controller

For shipping, add around $10 for Canada or $15 to the US. I only use tracked shipping from now on. I'm open to trades.

kennah

WTS:

Mario & Luigi Dream Team - $25 + shipping
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - $25 + shipping
EA Sports Active 2.0 - $20 + shipping

WTB:

GameCube WaveBird Controller + Receiver or GameCube Spice Orange Controller

For shipping, add around $10 for Canada or $15 to the US. I only use tracked shipping from now on. I'm open to trades.

I'm in Canada and have a wavebird. Will PM.

5amshift

Banned
For whatever it's worth, I called Paypal last night due to my claim I have put in on the payment I sent to Veronica. I submitted my claim on 9/1 and I escalated it on 9/4 due to the additional negative feedback in the thread. They said if there was no response by 10 days after my initial claim on 9/1, so tomorrow, I'd receive my refund the following day, so Thursday. So hopefully the rest of you who have submitted claims should get your money back before too long, too.

Yep, submitted my claim and now the wait for the inevitable refund in about 8 more days.

Etzer

Positive feedback for ImNotSteven! Sold me a 3DS for a fantastic price, and shipped very quickly. Would definitely do business with again.

positive feedback for imNotSteven. Skins arrived in great condition, can't wait to throw em on my vita! Thanks again

Sorry I'm late, but

Positive Feedback for monsterfracas and
Positive Feedback for sgb

SELLING I accept Paypal payment and my prices include shipping to anywhere within the U.S. I ship from CT.

I replaced the top and bottom shells from my 3DS XL, so I no longer need the original pink ones. So how's $4 shipped? SOLD

Selling a PSP 1000 phat model, has custom firmware installed, comes with an official cloth carrying sleeve, and I'm also throwing in two memory sticks, 1GB and 2GB. Overall the system, controls and screen are all in excellent condition, easily 8-9/10. Only reason I'm selling it is because I finally got around to installing CFW on my PSP slim. Looking for $65 shipped. U.S. buyers and Paypal only please.

Edit: And of course it also comes with AC adaptor/charger.

41D45CE6-D9D8-449C-9E67-9D8031F28FA1-2083-000001B8ED5B452C_zps0f23daeb.jpg

Birbo

I would like to buy a very nice condition PSP (1000, 2000, or 3000) - preferable 8/10 condition or higher - if you have one you would like to sell, please PM me with what you have and what you're looking for $ wise. I'm in the U.S. and can pay via PayPal or Amazon Payments. Happy to take cases, memory cards, etc. (i.e.package deals). Thanks!

P.S. if it is worse condition - please PM, as well. I would not mind getting a beat up one for my son. :)

Selling a PSP 1000 phat model, has custom firmware installed, comes with an official cloth carrying sleeve, and I'm also throwing in two memory sticks, 1GB and 2GB. Overall the system, controls and screen are all in excellent condition, easily 8-9/10. Only reason I'm selling it is because I finally got around to installing CFW on my PSP slim. Looking for $65 shipped. U.S. buyers and Paypal only please.

41D45CE6-D9D8-449C-9E67-9D8031F28FA1-2083-000001B8ED5B452C_zps0f23daeb.jpg

Another match!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom