• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
It's against their policy, yes, but good luck achieving anything remotely significant with reporting the issue.

It would be far easier to count your blessings, take the refund, and stay away from that seller. Frankly said, you'll be better off avoiding such high risk sales on eBay.

Couldn't you leave negative negative feedback in a scenario like that?

Shiggy

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Limited Edition incl. Ganondorf Figurine - European version

267327_gen_a.png

€99.99 + shipping

Thinking of selling my kindle paperwhite gen1 (with offers) when the new one hits at the end of the month. Bought it day 1, so its about a year old. Been in a case, so pretty much perfect condition.

pm me offers.

Duuke

What the heck I'll give it a shot;

Looking for Hearthstone Beta NA

PM price. I'm also a graphic designer so if you want to barter ;) Let me know if you need a new logo or something.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I have so much stuff I want to get rid of but I have no idea how to go about it. I'd say I've gotten rid of 15% of the things I wanted to but that 85%.

Lemstar

NeoGAF Plus Seller

All prices include shipping within the United States. Combined shipping for multiple items is cheaper; contact for an exact quote.

Miscellaneous:
Persona 4 Megahouse Minifigures - $10 each (Yosuke is no longer available, but the other five still are)
Nintendo 3DS (Cosmo Black) like new; includes all documentation/accessories, no original box, Club Nintendo code used - $125
Saints Row 4 Collector's Edition extras - Dubstep Gun, Johnny Gat statue, Doomsday Button + key - $65
Tomb Raider Collector's Edition extras - lithograph, map/poster, soundtrack, patches, artbook - $15
20+10 Club Nintendo Coins from America's Test Kitchen (DS) - $0.50
Sega Ultimate Dreamcast Pack (Steam keys) - $9
Injustice: Gods Among Us CE Statue - $35 shipped

Physical games:
Persona 4 Arena (PS3) like new - $22
Tales of Xillia Limited Edition (PS3) brand new - $59
Rock Band 3 (360) brand new - $25
The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition (360) brand new (includes all extras in original shrink wrap) - $21
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (360) very good (one visible scratch on disc, manual a little creased) - $15
Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition (360) like new, foil cover version - $21
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) like new - $30
Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS) like new - $30
Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition (Wii) brand new - $20

WTB Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Anyone willing to part their way with Splinter Cell: Blacklist (PC) for some 20$? Either Uplay code or Steam gift, I won't be picky.

I can send you money over PayPal, I can get you TF2 keys, or I can trade you some of my spare codes from past Humble Bundles (if you're interested in trading, PM me, and I'll send you full list of games I've got; of course, I'd give you fair ammount of those in exchange for Blacklist).

Fracas

#fuckonami
Selling - Prices include shipping.

[360] Far Cry 3 (online pass used) - $15
PS Vita First Edition bundle. Everything is included and Vita is in very good condition (very, very light scuff where console indents in the back) - $165

Looking For

[360] Call of Duty: Black Ops II
[360] Prototype 2

A buddy of mine is kind enough to be selling me his PS3 for cheap and I'm hoping to pick up some PS3 exclusives. He's throwing in the Last of Us and Infamous and potentially Uncharted 3 so I'm looking for the following:

WTB

Demon Souls (bought)
Heavy Rain (bought)
Metal Gear Solid 4
God of War 3
Uncharted 1 and 2
Valkyria Chronicles
Ico / Shadow of the Colossus Collection (bought)
Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time (bought)
Disgaea 3 and 4

PM me with offers, thanks!

asdad123

I hate to sell this, but my GFs student loans are beginning to come in, and she still cant find a job, so my Gaming PC has to go.

The PC was built in late march/early april 2013 so its not too old at all. Prices in parentheses is what I paid for the parts.

What it includes:
Crucial M4 256gb (149.99)
Define R4 White with Window (99.99)
3570k (189.99)
Asus P8Z77-V ATX with Wifi-Go (184.99)
16gb 1600mhz kingston ram (50)
1tb seagate HDD (50)
HIS 7950 Boost (180)
Sapphire 7950 Vapor X Boost (289.99)
H80i (89.99)
OCZ Technology Silencer MKIII 850Watt Modular Power Supply - White (189.99)
No Windows License, I am using one from school. I will reinstall windows for the buyer though.

I spent nearly $1500 (before taxes!) on this several months ago and really hate to let it go, but bills come first.

All parts were purchased brand new apart from the 1tb HDD, 16gb ram, and the HIS 7950 and I have the boxes and receipts (most from Microcenter, one from Newegg) for nearly everything apart the ram and HDD.

I am honestly first looking for a local buyer in the North Jersey/New York area (Zip Code is 07407 to be exact) as I would hate to ship out the whole PC and have UPS or fedex beat up the box. No parting out at the moment.

Looking for $950 local pickup which I think is fair considering the age of the parts.

I also have an Auria 2560x1440 monitor 27 inch which was purchased at microcenter in May and has a 3 year replacement warranty from microcentrr which transfers with the receipt.

Will sell for $250 local pick up if the PC sells.

PM if interested please.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
For Sale:

Limited Edition Lightning PS3 and Limited Edition FF13 (both Japanese) - As Is

Up for sale is the limited edition PS3 that came with the game during FF13's launch in Japan. This was bought day one by me in Japan and used in Japan until this past year when I brought it back to the states. It, of course, works just fine in the states. The console has the original 250gb hdd that has no issue, and will of course be formatted before sent out. The outside of the console is in surprisingly awesome condition, no real marks or scratches, but please read the following section.

Important:

- The boxes and all included documentation are at my house in Japan, so this sale is essentially for what's in the picture plus all the original wires. You get the CONSOLE, CONTROLLER, PACKED IN FF13 GAME, POWER CORD, CONTROLLER CORD, VGA CORD. If you really want I'll throw in my hdmi cord from yamada denki..

- The blu-ray laser on the console is DEAD. Or close to dead. It reads games every once in a while if you reinsert it a few times, but it will need to be replaced (which is relatively cheap and easy). I barely play disc games so it didn't bother me, but this is definitely a fixer-uper project. Dvds play absolutely fine but please remember the Dvds and PS1 games are region locked to Japan.

- The controller is worn, specifically the rubber on the left analog stick is torn and coming off. It still works and I use it without any issue, but I'm simply including it so that if you happen to not have a controller you can get it going. I fully expect you to replace it with whatever controller you wish. The controller was standard white, so nothing special about it.

- FF13 has been used over the years, so the disc is not mint, but it has no major flaws or scratches and plays just fine (on my other ps3). All the original inserts are included and the cover is the limited edition foil version, but the FF14 beta code has been used and is expired. If you have a Japanese Square account, you can redeem the points on the other card..maybe..too lazy to check if there's an expiration date. The plastic case itself is a bit milky but not an issue.

Again, this system is really for the limited edition console and for someone willing to replace the laser (or not if you're all digital like me). It's not in collectible shape as the box is missing and the laser/controller are worn, so the price reflects that, but it's still not your everyday PS3.

I'm looking for $225, shipping included, shipped by UPS to the lower 48 states. Payments by AMAZON PAYMENTS only. Or, if you happen to be in central NJ, I can drop it off to you.

NES CARTS
Bart vs Space Mutants 6.00
Burgertime 6.00
Castlevania 16.00
Donkey Kong Classics 12.00
Double Dragon 7.00
Double Dragon 2 12.00
Double Dragon 3 12.00
Dragon Warrior 5.00
Gauntlet 5.00 (Tengen)
Ghosts n Goblins 8.00
Ikari Warriors 7.00 (five-screw)
Ikari Warriors 2 5.00 (bad label)
Marble Madness 6.00
Mega Man 2 18.00
Mega Man 5 44.00 (back label torn)
Metroid 10.00
Rolling Thunder 5.00 (Tengen)
Street Fighter 2010 6.00
Super Mario Bros 2 10.00
Tecmo Super Bowl 12.00
Tecmo World Wrestling 5.00
TMNT 2 12.00
Zelda 2 12.00 (gold cart)

SNES CARTS
Aero the Acrobat 4.00
Bubsy 5.00
Cool Spot 7.00
Donkey Kong Country 12.00
Krusty's Super Funhouse 5.00
Magical Quest starring Mickey 12.00
Mortal Kombat 5.00
NBA Jam 6.00
Ren & Stimpy Veediots 5.00
Super Alfred Chicken 5.00
Super Mario World 6.00
Wolverine Adamantium Rage 10.00

NES $4 each:
Dr. Mario
Gyromite 5-Screw
Tetris
TMNT 1

NES $3 each:
Baseball
Iron Sword
Renegade
SMB/DH

SNES $3 each:
Monopoly
Super Pinball
Tetris 2
Top Gear
Vegas Stakes
Warlock
Wheel of Fortune Deluxe

Feel free to send any questions, I can get pics for serious inquiries. Shipping to continental US only!

PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered. NeoGAF Plus rated seller, buy with confidence!

Have (Steam keys):

jxDtaqj.jpg

Sword of the Stars II: Enhanced Edition - $4

5JgQ7wQ.jpg

Victoria II - $4

7Q4ijTi.png

Darksiders - $3

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon (2 in stock) - $3

OejOcLn.jpg

Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection - $2

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

Don't Starve
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Dust: An Elysian Tail
The Swapper
Gunpoint

Kuromino

Neo Member
A friend of mine is looking to give someone a copy of Omerta: City of Gangsters on Steam; he accidentally purchased the 2-pack. The game is free, so send me a PM if interested. The game will be gifted through Steam.

Edit: Copy has been taken

Amagon

Positive Feedback to blazenumb1 for selling me a Vita. Very commutative and he is pretty much an awesome guy. Thanks again dude!

Anustart

I hate to sell this, but my GFs student loans are beginning to come in, and she still cant find a job, so my Gaming PC has to go.

The PC was built in late march/early april 2013 so its not too old at all. Prices in parentheses is what I paid for the parts.

What it includes:
Crucial M4 256gb (149.99)
Define R4 White with Window (99.99)
3570k (189.99)
Asus P8Z77-V ATX with Wifi-Go (184.99)
16gb 1600mhz kingston ram (50)
1tb seagate HDD (50)
HIS 7950 Boost (180)
Sapphire 7950 Vapor X Boost (289.99)
H80i (89.99)
OCZ Technology Silencer MKIII 850Watt Modular Power Supply - White (189.99)
No Windows License, I am using one from school. I will reinstall windows for the buyer though.

I spent nearly $1500 (before taxes!) on this several months ago and really hate to let it go, but bills come first.

All parts were purchased brand new apart from the 1tb HDD, 16gb ram, and the HIS 7950 and I have the boxes and receipts (most from Microcenter, one from Newegg) for nearly everything apart the ram and HDD.

I am honestly first looking for a local buyer in the North Jersey/New York area (Zip Code is 07407 to be exact) as I would hate to ship out the whole PC and have UPS or fedex beat up the box. No parting out at the moment.

Looking for $950 local pickup which I think is fair considering the age of the parts.

I also have an Auria 2560x1440 monitor 27 inch which was purchased at microcenter in May and has a 3 year replacement warranty from microcentrr which transfers with the receipt.

Will sell for $250 local pick up if the PC sells.

PM if interested please.

Damn, wish I could buy that pc from you. No where near you I believe though. I don't blame you for not wanting to ship since that pc I shipped to you (last year?) had some problems in shipping.

I'm looking to buy the Junpei Hat that was given as a bonus for pre-ordering Persona 3 Portable.

P3PPREODER.jpg

I'm not looking for any set price, and am willing to pay in either cash, games or collectibles. I'm Canadian, but am willing to pay for shipping charges so long as they're reasonable. Please PM me if you are willing to sell!

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I'm selling a copy of Killzone Mercenaries for Vita, just cracked the plastic wrap on it so it's good as new. PM me if you want it.

sk3tch

For sale:

SOLD Dragon's Crown / PS3 / NTSC / Complete and near mint - PICTURE
SOLD Dragon's Crown / VITA / NTSC / Brand new and factory sealed - PICTURE

Shipping and handling included to the United States. PayPal gift payment or Amazon Payments only.

kennah

Why am I a plus seller?

I'm G35twinturbo, GOLD I even updated my name on there to BeEatNU.

edit: I guess its still GOLD hmmm but someone erased all my transactions? I had way more than 11.
Feedback list got reset/moved to a new one that tracks buy transactions vs sell transactions. There was a problem of someone buying a bunch of little things, then scamming expensive sales with their 'gold' status.

EYEL1NER

Reposting my list of wants. BB's site shows a ton of stores both in MO (where I was for the past week) and SC that have used copies of Star Trek Legacy but every store I stop in or call cannot find any.
Still looking for the following at decent prices:
Xbox 360
-Ace Combat 6 Ace Edge Flightstick
-Metro 2033
-Star Trek Legacy
-Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga
-Dirt 3 Complete Edition
-Persona 4 Arena
-Damage Inc Flightstick Bundle

DS
-Pokemon Heart Gold and/or Soul Silver

Used is fine, so long as the case is included (manual preferred but can live without). I can probably handle the Pokemon games being cart-only if they were at a sweet enough price. Someone hooked me up with a copy of SoulSilver, so HeartGold is a bit lower in desire than anything else on my list. I would still buy one at the right price though.
If you have an item up there that you would like to get rid of, please PM me what you think what you would want for it. I have a price in mind for each item but can be a bit flexible. Since some of those items can be a tad expensive, I don't really want to run the risk of insulting anyone with an offer first though.
Have good feedback here, on CAG, and on eBay.

Axis

anyone selling 1 month of XBL?

also major positive feedback for agentotaku. the hrap2-sa arrived today it works awesomely :)

This is officially my FUCK eBay sale. They won't let me sell anything because I moved from Japan to New York, and they want me to go through a Chinese-language site to fix it. I am therefore more than happy to cut them, the world's shittiest middleman, out of the equation and pass those saving onto you.

I have a little bit of GAF feedback, but a perfect eBay record and a lot of feedback from the former IGN Classifieds board. (I dropped the "3" from my nickname a few years ago to toughen up my image.) Everything pictured in my imgur albums are still for sale. I delete pictures of anything that is no longer available.

SEGA Genesis

Columns (cart only), Animaniacs, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, Baseball, NHL All-Star Hockey, NHL 97, Vectorman, Crystal's Pony Tale (sealed), Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Animaniacs

Model 2 Genesis system
1 3-button controller
1 6-button controller

SEGA 32X

Knuckles Chaotix, Toughman Contest

32X system with all parts but no box

SEGA Saturn

Panzer Dragoon Saga, NHL 97 (sealed copies available too), Tomb Raider, Shining Force III, Guardian Heroes, Saturn Bomberman, NHL All-Star Hockey, Die Hard Trilogy, NFL 97, Worldwide Soccer, World Series Baseball, Wipeout, Winter Heat, Steep Slope Sliders, Frank Thomas’ Big Hurt Baseball, Fighters Megamix, NiGHTS into Dreams, Black Fire, NBA Jam Extreme, Bug!, Gungriffon, Decathlete, Robo Pit, Clockwork Knight, NBA Jam TE, ID4: Independence Day, Rampage, Revolution X, Astal, House of the Dead, Burning Rangers, Die Hard Arcade, Primal Rage, Sonic 3D Blast, Bootleg Sampler (disc only), Panzer Dragoon Demo

2 boxed Virtua Sticks
2 boxed Stunners
Boxes for one regular controller and 2 3D controllers

SEGA Dreamcast

Vigilante 8: Second Offense, Jet Grind Radio, Shenmue, Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2, NBA 2K, NFL 2K, Dreamcast Generator Vol. 2, Official Dreamcast Magazine Demo Discs Vol. 9, 10, 11

RF Adapter
I would also be willing to trade my system (a black SEGA Sports edition) for a White Japanese console

GameCube

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (box/manual only), Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II Plus, Phantasy Star Online Episode III, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time / Master Quest, The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition, Animal Crossing (with memory card)

Black GameCube console
Memory Card 251
Platinum WaveBird with receiver
1 GBA / GCN Link cable

GameBoy Advance

Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 (cart only), The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past / Four Swords, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, Jet Grind Radio

Link Cable
eReader (with manual)

GameBoy (Color)

Pokemon Blue (with manual), Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge (cart-only), Billy Bob's Huntin'-n-Fishin' (no box), Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (no box)

Nintendo 64 (All cart/manual only)

1080 Snowboarding, Deadly Arts, Ready 2 Rumble Boxing, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, WCW Mayhem, Vigilante 8, WCW/nWo Revenge

Rumble Pak
GameShark
Official Carrying Case/Box
N64 System with Extreme Green controller (would be willing to sell console without controller)

PlayStation 3

Assassin's Creed, Star Wars: Force Unleashed, Street Fighter IV, Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard (I won this in a contest on Kotaku!)

Marvel Ultimate Alliance (disc only), Viva Pinata, Dead Rising, Gears of War, Sneak King, Big Bumpin', Pocket Bike Racer, Condemned: Criminal Origins, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (I wish I could include my horse armor), Phantasy Star Universe, Lost Planet

Official headset
Charge kit charge cable (cable only)
1 white controller

Xbox

DDR Ultramix (disc only), Official Xbox Magazine Vol. 17, Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II (box has no cover art, it got destroyed by water), Ninja Gaiden (case is cracked, but I can swap it with another game), Ninja Gaiden Black, Halo 2, Star Wars: Obi-Wan (case is damaged), Amped 2, Pirates of the Carribean (case is damaged), Panzer Dragoon Orta, Jet Set Radio Future, Fable, Knights of the Old Republic, Knights of the Old Republic 2

USB Keyboard Adapter
1 boxed console (with blue controller)
1 loose console
1 controller (missing the part that connects to the console)

Nintendo DS

Japanese games: Taiko no Tatsujin: 7 Island Adventure (cart only), Electroplankton Special Edition (complete), Jump Superstars

Sealed games: Polarium, Zoo Keeper

Everything Else: New Super Mario Bros., Advance Wars: Dual Strike, Trauma Center: Under the Knife, Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble, Sonic Rush, Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword, Super Mario 64 DS, Bomberman Land Touch!, Mario Kart DS, Metroid Prime Hunters, Metroid Prime Pinball, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Kirby Canvas Curse, Tony Hawk's American Sk8land, Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, Elite Beat Agents, Geometry Wars Galaxies, Final Fantasy: Ring of Fates, Pokemon Diamond, Tetris DS, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Super Princess Peach, Hotel Dusk, Star Fox Command, Animal Crossing: Wild World, Sudoku Gridmaster, The World Ends with You, Touch the Dead, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword stylus
Ace Attorney stylus
The Legend of Zelda feather stylus
Complete-in-box OG blue Nintendo DS
Nintendo WiFi adapter

I also have some random stuff like computers, Walking Dead statues and some comic books/manga.

Please PM offers! I'm sorry if this format kinda sucks, but if I put everything on a single line my ad would be as long as the average 50-post page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom