• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 30 day ps+ code I'd be willing to trade for a papers please pc code, or a hotline Miami code for psn/vita/PC?

I have no idea if it is worth the trade but I'm just throwing it out there.

acevans2

WTS

iPhone 4S Verizon 32GB, White. Shows average wear from 2 years use. Not unlocked. iOS 7. $200 OBO

JoaC085.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/3iOwN#5

Phatcorns

My Playstation 3 died and I bought a Super Slim bundle. So I'm selling everything it came with that I didn't need.

I would like to do Paypal gift for everything. I have almost perfect feedback on ebay under the same username (had one guy leave negative feedback that he shouldn't have). Also have neogaf feedback I think. And I was in the neogaf documentary trailer espousing my love for animated gifs!

1 Year PS Plus Subscription Code - $45 (emailed with picture too)

New Dual Shock 3 Controller - $27 shipped

New unopened Uncharted 3 Game of the Year Edition - $13 shipped

250GB SATA 5400 RPM hard drive - $30 shipped

xclaw

Positive feedback for steveovig.

Gave me more than what could be considered the "GAF" deal on two Disney blurays. Made it across the US > Canada border in about a week and a halfs time, packaged as well and in better than described condition. My collection is almost complete!

Cheddahz

Banned

Movement

Bought my Nook about 4 months ago, works great, I'm just in need of cash. 16gb version, wireless, includes this case with it. No scratches, limited use. These nooks are full Android OS, good tablets for the price.
Asking $115 shipped, US only.

Looking to offload a few digital items

lm6ay9l.jpg

Rayman Origins (Steam gift) -$10

FMDvAyJ.jpg

Oculus Rift headset in-game item code for Team Fortress 2 - $100 (just going by what I have seen it sold here for previously)

I accept gifted Paypal

Some wants:
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (PS3/Wii-U/PC) <--either one
The Walking Dead (PS3)

need cash money (well paypal to be more exact), please PM me if you have any questions or are interested in buying anything. i'm willing to drop prices if you buy a bunch of my stuff. shipping included in all the prices shipping to US 48 only (sorry Canada)

********** I can only ship stuff on Saturdays ***********

NeoGAF GOLD seller

NEW/Complete in box PS3 Slim (not the yucky super slim) System (160GB) $224 shipped
CECH-3001A model
maybe a couple of games I can throw in

bad condition but functioning OG PlayStation 2 system with mainly sports games (one controller port is busted) has 3x Sony Memory Cards included
no controller $45 shipped
will take pictures

**non-gaming stuff**

AKIRA limited edition DVD tin case with bonus disc mint condition
$35

AKIRA blu-ray
$30

BOSS ODB-3 Bass Overdrive Pedal
mint condition in box - $50 shipped

isual

contested positive feedback for noren

decided to just over write your 70 hour game time in smt 4....

pains me to delete all that time and effort...could never comprehend on why sell the game in such a condition...would have been prudent to just faux a new save with a couple of minutes on it and THEN ship it to me...

Regardless, looking to BUY

Okage for ps2
samurai warriors for ps2
.hack quarantine for ps2

NoRéN

contested positive feedback for noren

decided to just over write your 70 hour game time in smt 4....

pains me to delete all that time and effort...could never comprehend on why sell the game in such a condition...would have been prudent to just faux a new save with a couple of minutes on it and THEN ship it to me...
Still seems like a non issue but I'm gald you've calmed down. all that repeated use of "nigga" didn't seem like you.

isual

NoRéN;81644681 said:
Still seems like a non issue but I'm gald you've calmed down. all that repeated use of "nigga" didn't seem like you.

I've just played a lot of jrpgs, and have spent a lot of time on it. I just can't seem to let myself delete so many hours and just let it go...

actually, i do use mah nigga a lot . I was just very serious at that point ...

uMXTRWZ.jpg

Before I post I'm wondering if there would be any interests in a T-Mobile HTC one.

Mint condition.

Don't want to put it up without some feelz

NoRéN

I've just played a lot of jrpgs, and have spent a lot of time on it. I just can't seem to let myself delete so many hours and just let it go...

actually, i do use mah nigga a lot . I was just very serious at that point ...

http://i.imgur.com/uMXTRWZ.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I can see why you would assume that the game would be wiped of any save data. Looking into this issue it appears that, as with other games in the series, SMTIV does not offer a delete save option. You can only overwrite. Whether a file with minutes of play time or 70 hours, you were going to have to overwrite a save anyway. If this was going to be such an issue you should have brought it up during the buying process. All I really prioritized was getting the game to you quickly and in the condition promised. You did get the game as promised, in the condition promised and in 2 days time which unfortunately you chose not to mention in the feedback.

Once again, I Apologize for not overwriting my save data. Feel free to PM me if you want to continue discussing this. I don't want to keep posting when others can list their wares.

Fracas

#fuckonami
NoRéN;81647725 said:
I can see why you would assume that the game would be wiped of any save data. Looking into this issue it appears that, as with other games in the series, SMTIV does not offer a delete save option. You can only overwrite. Whether a file with minutes of play time or 70 hours, you were going to have to overwrite a save anyway. If this was going to be such an issue you should have brought it up during the buying process. All I really prioritized was getting the game to you quickly and in the condition promised. You did get the game as promised, in the condition promised and in 2 days time which unfortunately you chose not to mention in the feedback.

Once again, I Apologize for not overwriting my save data. Feel free to PM me if you want to continue discussing this. I don't want to keep posting when others can list their wares.

Wait, he was serious?

NoRéN

Positive feedback for zulux21
Replied to my messages very fast. Friendly and easy to deal with. We were able to set up a trade right away and had my steam key in minutes. The only thing quicker than setting up this deal was the install. Highly recommended.

Wait, he was serious?
Yes.

zulux21

positive feed back for NoRéN
quick and easy to deal with, very fast communication, and very friendly, would do business with again.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Final attempt to offload these games before I eBay them. PM me with any questions.

All prices include shipping within the US. Photos available upon request. All items in great condition.

For Sale:

PS3
  • Skyrim - $10 SOLD
  • SOCOM 4 - $10
  • Darksiders - $10
  • Street Fighter 4 - $7

Xbox 360
  • Forza Horizon - $10 SOLD
  • Sleeping Dogs (NEW/SEALED) - $20
  • Crysis 2 Limited Edition - $10
  • Shadows of the Damned - $10 SOLD
  • The Darkness 2 Limited Edition (comes with the poster) - $13
  • Gears of War 3 - $10 SOLD
  • LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Platinum Hits packaging) - $13
  • Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (XBL download code) - $15

Want to Buy:

Xbox 360
  • Splinter Cell Blacklist

I accept PayPal, either as a gift or you can cover the fee.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I got my refund from Paypal last night, finally. So Negative seller feedback for Veronica.

Okay with that out of the way, I'll move on to catching up on positive feedback.

Positive feedback for the following buyers: tonkatsu_ramen, Caliginous, EYEL1NER, DontBlink

Positive feedback for the following sellers: ricochetguro, oldmario

Marat

WTS a few of my NTSC-J games. All games are complete with manual/disk and are in like-new condition (barely played). Not looking to trade games, I'll pay shipping. Prices listed OBO.

Marvel vs Capcom 2 (Dreamcast) - $30

Nights (Saturn) - $15

Symphony of the Night (Saturn) - $75

Tokimeki Memorial Taisen Puzzle-dama (Saturn) - $12

Jet Set Radio (Dreamcast) - $35

PM me if you are interested. Paypal preferred. Thanks!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This thread's getting fuckin weird.

ibjNgONxj72V0x.gif

Those Saturn and DC games though? Shit looks nice - is that SotN pretty much perfect condition? Because it sure looks like it. God DAMN.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Jet Set Radio (Saturn) - $35

I had to take a triple take AND immediately use some Google-fu. Almost thought there was some JSR game on Saturn I had never heard of. Got my hopes up and everything.

Beautiful cover; but I already have enough English copies of the game on... erhm... Dreamcast.

Nekobo

Anyone willing to trade their copy of Killer is Dead for Tales of Xillia? I'm also selling Xillia for $43 shipped in the US.

For sale (baby fund!):

---

DJ Dao FP7 2012 Beatmania IIDX Controller (PC and PS2) $225 shipped

Stock everything (DJDAO buttons, Honeywell 0.15N microswitches, Blue turntable, red light buttons)
Set to 2P side, but easily changeable by user
Purchased from gamo2.com/en, owned and VERY lightly used for about three months. Like new.

Price INCLUDES shipping. I realize that the price on the website is $217, but after shipping it comes out to around $300.

One of the last things I want to sell at the moment, but I'll be a Dad in a short three months, and need the money.

---

iPad 2 16GB White $225 shipped

Back has some long, light scuff marks (not deep scratches at all), screen is almost perfect (maybe a tiny mark or two if you hold it in the right light), currently has a screen protector on it. Priced to move. Only includes the iPad itself, the Apple 30-pin USB cord, and an off-brand charger.

Arla

US Only l PayPay Only l Games are complete l Prices are shipped and negotiable.

WTS:
TheatRhythm: Final Fantasy - Very Good - $17
Odin Sphere (Greatest Hits) - Like-new - $20

WTB:
Pandora's Tower art-book
The Last Story First Print Edition NEW!

Speevy

Banned
Vengeful positive feedback for Speevy. The guy sent me a game as described, but the mailman took forever delivering the package. I asked him what the problem was, and he said there were other people who needed to get their mail. That was the last straw. I found an old desk lamp and hit the mail man with it until he was bloodied and unconscious. So now I have a broken lamp and to top it all off, this game sucks.

I'm coming for you Speevy!

zulux21

positive feedback for Quarantine
quick to communicate with and send payment for the game promptly would easily work with him in the future (hopefully he didn't mind my very easy going mood today lol)

positive feedback for Quarantine
quick to communicate with and send payment for the game promptly would easily work with him in the future (hopefully he didn't mind my very easy going mood today lol)

Positive Feedback for zulux21. Seems like a great guy, gave me a good deal for a game that actually came out today. Will for sure deal with in the future!

Bii

NoRéN;81647725 said:

Has to be a joke, right? Right!?
You really don't need to apologize. I can't imagine how many "contested positive feedback" I would get if I didn't overwrite/delete my save file from a used game.

Marat

Those Saturn and DC games though? Shit looks nice - is that SotN pretty much perfect condition? Because it sure looks like it. God DAMN.

Pretty much. Jewel case has some light shelf-wear, but there's nothing special about the case so it can be swapped for a mint one ;)

I had to take a triple take AND immediately use some Google-fu. Almost thought there was some JSR game on Saturn I had never heard of. Got my hopes up and everything.

Beautiful cover; but I already have enough English copies of the game on... erhm... Dreamcast.

Yeah, my bad, fixed... It really does look great, feels great too. The booklet is not that glossy/thin paper most manuals come with. This stuff feels like the kind of paper in a nice hardbound book.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
NoRéN;81647725 said:

Holy shit, what the heck is wrong with that guy?
Don't apologize.

We're being trolled aren't we.

bakeray

Truly awesome, and one of my favorite game covers ever.. that and MvsC2 JP were always my favorites from the DC era.

kennah

Bunch of stuff for right now. Will be adding more as we clean.

No prices yet, I'll get around to it - feel free to offer me anything. Objects shipped from Canada. Bundles given preference.

NES Games
Not pictured - a complete functional NES System with two controllers, AC plug and RF Adaptor, slightly yellowed.
Two non/quasi functional NES systems with no adaptors or controllers.

Clash at Demonhead
Monopoly
TMNT
Shadowgate
The Legend of Zelda (battery good)
Golgo 13
Cybernoid
Faxanadu
Wheel of Fortune
Loopz
Dragon Spirit
Zelda 2 (battery good)
Demon Sword
Gauntlet II
Excitebike
Indiana Jones
Burgertime
Astynax
Super Mario Brothers/Duck Hunt combo
Back To The Future

SNES
George Foreman KO

Genesis
Street Fighter II Championship edition
Earthworm Jim

Wii
Super Mario Brothers Wii
Twilight Princess
Super Paper Mario

Gamecube (all in poor condition)
Gamecube is complete with composite AV cables and aftermarket orange controller
Paper Mario
Wind Waker
Midway Classics 2

PSP
National Treasure 2 UMD
Final Fantasy Tactics UMD

Nintendo 64
(Not pictured - complete N64 system)
Super Mario 64
Zelda OoT

RROD X360

Gameboy Advance
Wrecking Crew Famicom Mini
Sonic Spinball Party - random bootleg that was given to me - not for 'sale' but if someone wants it for the novelty value I'd give it for shipping.
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Super Mario 3

Nintendo DS
Arkanoid DS WITH Paddle controller. If I find the box before I move I'll send that too.
Brain Age loose cart
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 loose cart

Misc
Two FFVII Figurines
An honest to goodness Clapper

More to come.

Aselith

actually, i do use mah nigga a lot . I was just very serious at that point ...]

Jesus, dude. Get a grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom