• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

rykomatsu

Positive seller feedback for renjility. Good price on FFXIV Collector's Edition code and came through very quick while SE took digital sales down and stores were out of physical copies :)

It's been a long while since I sold stuff here. Looking at the feedback list, seems I was NeoGAF Gold +2, which I guess is pretty swell. Been doing some life reassessment stuff and I figured that it would do me some good to sell a lot of stuff that was just taking up physical space in my room.

I take payment via PayPal, Amazon Payments, or you can mail me physical payment in the form of a check or cash (Hey, who doesn't like getting stuff in the mail?). Shipment quotes require your postal code (especially if you're outside the U.S., or if you desire to order multiple items no matter where you're from). Bundle discounts are possible but not an absolute thing, see examples below. With that said, here we go:

Games Stuff:

The Last of Us Survival Edition versions of the Artbook and Comic's First Issue, $30
Resistance 3, U.S. and European Editions for PS3 with Steelbook Case $20
Persona 4 Arena with First-Press CD, $30
Nier for PS3, some sticker-related damage $10
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete FFXIII Trial Version Set, $20, $35 with Advent Children -Reunion Files- artbook
ICO/Shadow of the Colossus HD Japanese Boxed Edition, PSN Code used, Games Unopened $85

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee $10
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus $10

ANUBIS Zone of the Enders Special Edition for PS2, Japanese, $20, $30 with the Special Bonus CD
ICO PlayStation 2 the Best Japanese Version, $10
Okami PlayStation 2 the Best Japanese Version, $10
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence First Press Edition for Japanese PS2s, some damage on the slipcase, $20
Ebikore+ Amagami for Japanese PS2s, $15
Neon Genesis Evangelions 2 Memorial Box Edition for PSP with DEATH/REBIRTH and END OF EVANGELION UMD Videos, $30

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children -Reunion Files- Artbook, $20, $35 with Advent Children Complete Trial Version Set
Xenosaga Episode III Xeno emission Artbook, $80
Ateliers of Arland Trilogy Artbook, $30
Valkyria Chronicles Design Chronicles Artbook, minor damage to the spine, $35
Mega Man Complete Works, predates Mega Man 9 and 10, $25
Hyrule Historia, damage to the bottom of the spine, $20
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Official Art Works, $35
Okami Art Book, $35
Final Fantasy "riplai" artbook with DVD chock full with trailers, $25
Compilation of Final Fantasy VII Reflections DVD, $10

White Knight Chronicle Preorder Bonus CD from Japan, $10
Atelier Totori Soundtrack CD, $15
Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver Soundtrack CD set with original Gold/Silver Soundtrack CD, $35
Chrono Trigger Super Nintendo Soundtrack CD Set (Not the busted DS port soundtrack), $20, $30 with the Orchestra bonus CD
Dawn of Mana "Breath of Mana" preorder bonus CD, $10
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night Soundtrack CD, $20
Bayonetta Soundtrack, $50 ON HOLD
Chrono Trigger: The Brink of Time CD, $15
Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Extend Limited Edition Soundtrack with DVD featuring demo videos, and collectible cards, $35
Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F Limited Edition Soundtrack with Blu-ray featuring demo videos and a bonus "sound effects" CD, $40

Final Fantasy VII Soundtrack, outer slipcase is kinda scruffy, $25
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete "Reunion Tracks" CD, $20
Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Soundtrack CD set, a few scratches on the front jewel case piece, $25

Blu-rays and DVDs:

Matrix Blu-ray Film Collection, $30
Spider-Man Blu-ray Film Trilogy, rare all-in-one-box edition, $20
Marvel's The Avengers with Viva Metal Box, no digital copy or disney movie rewards code, $35
The Hobbit 3D, no Ultraviolet Code, $25
How To Train Your Dragon Blu-ray with DVD, $15
Alien Anthology Blu-ray Set, $30
Escaflowne Movie on Blu-ray, $15
FLCL on Blu-ray, $15

Revolutionary Girl UTENA DVD Sets 1, 2 and 3, $30 for set 1 or 2, $45 for set #3, $90 for all 3
.hack//SIGN Anime Legends Set, $35
Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence Steelbook DVD with Soundtrack CD, $35
Cowboy Bebop Anime Legends DVD Set, $35
G Gundam DVD Set 1, $40
Makoto Shinkai DVD Collection w/The Place Promised in Our Early Days and Voices of a Distant Star, $60
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya DVD and CD Bundle as shown, with Chronological and Broadcast Order, $45
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Limited Edition U.S. DVD Set with Last Order OVA, $20
KARAS Complete Collection on DVD, $30
Video Game High School Blu-ray autographed version from the Kickstarter, $30
Fate/stay night Original Anime TV Series Boxset, $25
Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi-chan DVD Set, $25
Toy Story 1+2 Ultimate Toy Box Set, $30
Spider-Man '67 TV Series DVD Set, has a damaged booklet, $40
Batman Beyond DVD Sets, $15 each season, $40 for all 3

Miscellaneous:

Fate/zero material, predates the anime, has a smudge on the back here and there, $45
Fate/complete material, Art, Character, World and Hollow. $40 each, $110 for the first 3, $140 for all 4, $160 for all the books including Fate/zero material

Here we go...

Darren870

All prices include shipping in the USA. Pictures available on request.

XBOX 360 Games:

Lost Planet Collectors Edition - $8
Lost Planet Regular Edition - $5 (gamestop stickers)
Fable II - $8 (light surface scratches)
Fable II - $9
Perfect Dark (Collectors Edition) - $8
Deadly Premonition - $15
Batman Arkam Asslyum - $9 (gamestop stickers/ripped spine insert)
Bulletstorm - $10
Mass Effect - $10
Rage - Anarchy Edition - $12 (Cracked Disc Holder)
Dead Rising - $8
Dead Rising 2 - $10
Red Dead Redemption - $11
Halo 3 ODST (Game Stop Stickers) - $8
Street Fighter IV - $9
Sega SuperStars Tennis / XBLA Disc - $5

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Feedback list got reset/moved to a new one that tracks buy transactions vs sell transactions. There was a problem of someone buying a bunch of little things, then scamming expensive sales with their 'gold' status.

ahhhh

I should still have a billion + sells though lol.
See all this would have been avoided if more people fought with me with the mods to add the internal feedback system.

it's a simple plugin

sabanoo

ahhhh

I should still have a billion + sells though lol.
See all this would have been avoided if more people fought with me with the mods to add the internal feedback system.

it's a simple plugin

I see 11 posts with feedback for you under both names.

I like the idea of an internal feedback system but if you're due more feedback it's still up to the other party to leave it for you.

Selling: Verizon 32gb iPhone 4s, near mint condition, clean ESN. Has iOS 7 installed.

UHVAcRE.jpg

$275 OBO shipped to the lower 48.

hlhbk

NoRéN;80981977 said:
paypal gift payment only.
Will only ship worldwide if you are willing to pay the extra costs.
Plenty of positive feedback here. PM with questions, offers, etc.

Selling:

Blurays
Cinderella
Lady and the Tramp
Winnie the Pooh
Beauty and the Beast

Cowboy Bebop Remix Vol 1-6
-Complete and in good condition
-all include slipcovers

Disney Figures
Star Wars Star Tours Stitch as Yoda Hologram Figure
-Star Tours Opening Day 2011 Limited Edition
I have a few more for sale. PM for pics and list.

Shin Megami Tensei IV [SOLD]
-complete with limited edition extras
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride
-complete

Posters
Portal 2 Office Poster
Portal 2 Mannequin Poster
Club Nintendo 2012 Platinum Posters
-Zelda Poster
-Kid Icarus Poster

WANT TO TRADE FOR:
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney Investigations​: Miles Edgeworth

I reply to PMs quickly. If you have sent a PM and I haven't replied, I did not get it.

I would avoid Noren. I quoted him earlier stating he should list his prices. He PMed me, said we were all adults and he isn't going to waist time listing the prices. I explained I felt he was waisting time by making people PM him asking the price, and he proceeded to be very rude and essentially say my opinion doesn't matter because I don't have a lot of feedback and blocked me. The guy seriously needs to grow up. Check with anyone who has sold to me and my record has been flawless.

I would avoid Noren. I quoted him earlier stating he should list his prices. He PMed me, said we were all adults and he isn't going to waist time listing the prices. I explained I felt he was waisting time by making people PM him asking the price, and he proceeded to be very rude and essentially say my opinion doesn't matter because I don't have a lot of feedback and blocked me. The guy seriously needs to grow up. Check with anyone who has sold to me and my record has been flawless.

I don't think this type of thing is called for in this thread.

WTT - My club Nintendo codes for yours of equal value OR
WTS - My club Nintendo codes for paypal

Have

Mario Kart Wii - worth 40 + 10 post play = 50 coins
Donkey Kong Country Returns - worth 30 + 10 post play = 40 coins

TommyT

I don't think this type of thing is called for in this thread.

This is essentially negative feedback. If a seller isn't going to value my opinion (I would consider making an offer on an item an opinion) and be rude because of my low amount of feedback then I'd like to know.

edit: I will say though, it isn't overtly clear that a potential transaction didn't happen because of this. Which I suppose is how feedback is being kept, and might be the grey area.

Sorry man, but its "wasted".

Your punctuation :(.

Yeah, he was a prick to me a while back. Can't say anything about his reputation as a seller, since I'm sure it's fine, but I'd rather not deal with people who act like assholes for no apparent reason.

NoRéN

Still can't be grown up, huh. I see.

Hey, the point was to not deal with each other. It seems to have worked. Too many cheapskates of people that seem to want to waste other's time. Works well for me. You do what you must. My feedback will speak for itself.
lol

isual

NoRéN;81440253 said:
Still can't be grown up, huh. I see.

Hey, the point was to not deal with each other. It seems to have worked. Too many cheapskates of people that seem to want to waste other's time. Works well for me. You do what you must. My feedback will speak for itself.

lol

ehh. Noren's aight. I'd rather have the lack of prices and then haggle (can I have smt for 30 instead of 35) than deal with no rep folks such as scumbag veronica YOU HEAR ME IF YOU'RE LURKING YOU SONOVABITCH !

you gotta buy first before you sell imo .

NoRéN

ehh. Noren's aight. I'd rather have the lack of prices and then haggle (can I have smt for 30 instead of 35) than deal with no rep folks such as scumbag veronica YOU HEAR ME IF YOU'RE LURKING YOU SONOVABITCH !

Sorry to tell you, you're getting scammed here too! hahahaha you aint getting shit!

No, not really. But, that bold part is not a bad idea.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member

I don't see the point of this. If you're going to buy from someone make sure they have high feedback first, and feedback comes from either buying or selling. If someone has zero feedback and is trying to sell something, he will probably get few takers. Therefore, the best way for him to bump up his feedback score is to buy a few things first.

I don't see a reason to make this a rule or requirement though.

jred2k

Yeah, there is no reason to go changing thread rules now. I've been using this thread for MONTHS and this is the first negative situation I've seen. Its such an overreaction to want to change everything over one person. Then again, this is also the thread that ran of Dunder because he was too good a seller so now the whiners know if they bitch loud enough they'll eventually get their way.

AwRy108

Noren has an attitude problem, plain and simple; but "tattling" on him for not wanting to deal with you is a lousy thing to do, too. That said, not posting prices and then being a dick to those who suggest doing so or who make offers seems an awful lot like baiting people into a confrontation...

The Internet is full of unpleasant people, and trying to deal with them often just creates more friction and more unpleasantness. Your best bet is to do what I imagine a number of this thread's regulars already know: keep conversation with him to a minimum and go about your business.

GeekyDad

I don't see the point of this. If you're going to buy from someone make sure they have high feedback first, and feedback comes from either buying or selling. If someone has zero feedback and is trying to sell something, he will probably get few takers. Therefore, the best way for him to bump up his feedback score is to buy a few things first.

Especially since feedback isn't a requirement so far as I can tell. My last transaction I have feedback for but received none. Negative feed back is all I personally look out for. People will go out of their way to leave negative feedback, on that you can be sure.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Let's get back to buy/sell/trade and save any kind of negative feedback for actual transactions instead of demeanor. If someone has a negative issue with the attitudes presented here, they're welcome to take their business to someone else. It's their choice.

Carry on folks!

Ephemeris

Agreed

I have Origin keys for Dead Space, Mirrors Edge, Populous, C&C 3 xpac, Crysis 2, and Medal of Honor left over from the EA bundle. I'm willing to trade for Duke 3D and Hard Reset from the new Humble Weekly Sale. PM if interested

tha_devil

Hi guys, i decided to sell quite a few of my items. I really run out of room, and i decided to go for now only collecting Assassins Creed and Sony 1st party CE and press kit.

Please check my feedback on collectorsedition.org (username ingmar1988, or my ebay profile (i can send you a message) to buy with confidence!
Sonic + Tekken 6 + Takken Tag Tournament 2 + ace Kombat + Street Figther HD + Marvel VS Capcom.
Together for 275 euro incl. shipping!!!

BUY EVERY SINGLE STEELBOOK IN ONE GO... 425 euro incl. shipping
Will also include a press kit of choice for FREE!!!!!!!!!

If you buy all press kit and all steelbooks together price will be 600 euro incl. shipping!!!

18 football steelbooks 225 euro for the lot incl. shipping
hg0Pk4xl.jpg

Army of two steelbooks, 75 euro together.
JIBrPmtl.jpg

Nfl steelbooks 50 euro together
VNbYSYVl.jpg

Dead Island riptide steelbooks 85 euro together
P7Pdj2Kl.jpg

Some random steelbooks
MMA - 15 euro
Soul Calibur V - 15 euro
Soul Calibur IV - 50 euro
Mortal Kombat - 50 euro
Fist of the Northstar - 50 euro
Splintercell - 15 euro
Olympics - 25 euro
e2BxWJil.jpg

Portal Cube edition (game not included, good condition but has some creases.)- 100 euro incl. shipping to Europe
$(KGrHqNHJBkFHy,uhehcBSCU++zFfg~~60_57.JPG

Sonic Generations press kit, great condition, only tears around the looking glass thing, but that happened to every single kit i saw 100 euro incl. shipping to Europe
i will include the ps3 promo as a freebie :)
http://i.imgur.com/kcQtYIl.jpg

Tekken tag tournament press kit, extremly neat and nice items! Very rare, including ps3 promo! + Tekken 6 press kit115 euro together incl. shipping to Europe
VaSTbl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/cvVLdl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fEztOl.jpg

Street Fighter HD remix press kit, sealed. But is has a crease on the side. 80 euro incl. shipping to Europe
w4txi1Yl.jpg

Marvel vs Capcom press kit, including steelbook and ps3 promo. Extremely nice looking kit. 75 euro incl. shipping to europe
CmW9Pgcl.jpg

Again, a press kit i have not seen before for sale anywhere.
Ace Combat Horizon. Has some nice stuff (the rocket is actually a usb stick) ps3 promo included. Price 60 euro incl. shipping to europe
http://i.imgur.com/V2r8nB4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6TC1SPT.jpg

Silfolion

Have

FFXIV CE (NA) Key - $40

$50 PSN Card - $46

Diablo 2 battlenet key - $10
Max Payne 3 (steamgift) - $10
The Binding of Isaac (steamgift) - $2
Ys: The Oath in Felghana (steamgift) - $10
Vessel (steamgift) - $3.25
Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete (steamgift) - $2.5
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (steamgift) - $5
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath (steamgft) - $5
Nation Red (steamgift) - $2
Cubemen (steamgift) - $1.5
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - GOTY (steamgift) - $4
Napoleon: Total War™ + Napoleon: Total War - Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars (steamgift) - $5
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (steamgift) - $3
Trine 2: Complete Story (steamgift) - $5
Trine + Trine 2: Complete Story (steamgift) - $6.5
Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword + Mount & Blade + Mount & Blade: Warband (steamgift) - $7
Fallout Collection (Steamgift) - $7
Rage (Steamgift) - $5
DAO Ultimate (Steamgift) - $7.5
Sniper Elite Franchise Pack (steamgift) - $10
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (steamgift) - $15
Crysis 3 (Origin key) - $20

Software
Microsoft Windows 7 Anytime Upgrade (Starter to Home Premium) key - $45
Office 365 Home Premium key - $40

Want
Paypal, Amazon Credit

Afro

If anyone is looking to buy the Bundlestars bundle ($3.48), I'll chip in half via Paypal if you just give me Tiny Bang Story.

Sanjuro

Looking for a good deal on a Windows 8 product key.

Back in school, figured would get an old laptop up and running. Pretty broke at the moment.

Tenck

Want to leave positive feedback for Zajora. The guy is freaking awesome. Not only did he give me an extra week to pay him, but he also put up with bullshit from my bank!

Gave him an extra $40 for all the trouble, and feel like he deserved much more.

Allforce

Just FYI for anyone selling/buying those LoL skins from PAX, they expired 5 days after the event ended, which was Sept 2nd.

Just pointing it out as I sold a few on eBay after the event and made it a point to notify any potential buyers. At this point they're useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom