• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

bakeray

WTS

3DS - Project X Zone LE (sealed) - $40
3DS - SMTIV: LE (sealed) - $50

PC - Hearthstone beta key - make an offer
PC - Heroes of Newerth DJ Rap City Skin + Gold Coins - make an offer (really no idea what this is worth)

NMFried

Shoutout to user InfectedZero for the free UV code for Pacific Rim! I can finally show my roommates the greatness of this film.

BPoole

WTS Digital PC Games (all Steam keys)

Deadlight: $2
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet: $2
Homefront: $3
Iron Brigade: $2
Metro 2033: $3
Borderlands 1 GOTY Edition: $3
Mark of the Ninja: $3
Toy Soldiers: $2
Duke Nukem Forever: $3
The Darkness 2: $5
Bioshock 1 (x2): $4
BioShock 2 (x2): $4
Spec Ops: The Line: $5 (Sold!)
Darksiders 1: $3
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl: $5

Buy them all: $35 ($21 less)

I'll only accept PayPal payments. PM me for further inquires

Want to buy:

Original Xbox console with an Xbox Live gamertag on it. Or alternatively, an original Xbox memory card with a gamertag loaded on it that I can copy to one of my Xbox systems.

I have a copy of Phantasy Star Online Episode I&II that is currently a paperweight as it requires a gamertag to play, even offline. If you have an old Xbox lying around that you used to take online and no longer have any use for, it's exactly what I am looking for.

PM me if you can help me out with this, I am willing to pay via PayPal or work out some sort of trade.

IrishNinja

positive feedback for my man Televator - he ain't had to, but my fellow retro-gaffer traded me a game for his TMSS model 1 genesis, which for those that don't know, it's a near-launch unit like i had as a kid, and the difference isn't obvious to those that don't follow the scene, but to the few that do, you can make way more for it off of ebay, so i was pretty sure i'd never come across one again.

i really hated selling mine (along with my collection) over a decade ago, but because of his kindness, i again have one just like i remembered. what's more, he sent it packaged up nicer than i would ship a close relative's urn. the man won't even let me comp him the difference in the trade, or shipping...so you can imagine my happiness when it showed up earlier today looking just as nicely taken care of as mine was.

this is why GAF remains the best place to buy, sell & trade. i can't recommend dealing with him enough.

WarLox

Want to buy:

Original Xbox console with an Xbox Live gamertag on it. Or alternatively, an original Xbox memory card with a gamertag loaded on it that I can copy to one of my Xbox systems.

I have a copy of Phantasy Star Online Episode I&II that is currently a paperweight as it requires a gamertag to play, even offline. If you have an old Xbox lying around that you used to take online and no longer have any use for, it's exactly what I am looking for.

PM me if you can help me out with this, I am willing to pay via PayPal or work out some sort of trade.

I thought that live didn't exist for OG Xbox anymore...

NeoGAF GOLD seller! Buy with confidence. I ship within the United States and accept payments through PayPal only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted. All prices include shipping.

I just got a 3DS so I'm looking to build up my collection!

FOR SALE OR TRADE:

Red Dead Redemption GOTY (360, sealed) - $18
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3, Blimp code included) - $43

LOOKING FOR (must be mint/complete):

Super Mario 3D Land
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
Devil Survivor: Overclocked
Code of Princess
Rune Factory 4
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy
Etrian Odyssey 4

jayvo

Want to Buy:

Nintendo 3DS XL (Must be in like new condition)
Sony Playstation Vita Games (Game with case is preferred)

Please pm me with offers!

Petrie

Banned
I'm looking for 3DS download points and various titles including: Luigi's Mansion, Mario and Luigi Dream Team, Mario Tennis and other offers. Also looking to trade towards a 3DS for my girlfriend, so any color really works.. This makes the color options much more liberal, I don't think she'd like the XL model due to the sheer size though.

Also looking for Skylanders figures, my girl has gotten into them and I'm interested in any deals I can get on them,

I have:

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition: code used but everything else pristine condition

Skylanders Giants for 3DS with the portal (unused) and the Cynder and Tree Rex figures. Package is unused only missing the Punch Pop Fizz figurine my girl wanted from it.

1600 and 1200 MS point codes

Steam Gifts:

Forge
Just Cause
Hero Academy
Faerie Solitaire
Worms
Civilization 4

Steam codes for: Titan Quest, Puzzle Agent 2, Zen Bound 2, Dawn of War II, Humble Klei Bundle Games, Humble Bundle 8

PS3:

80Gig original slim PS3 console with DS3 and controller charger/cradle. Has been used very lightly during ownership.

Sly HD Collection like new
God of War Collection sealed
Resistance: FoM

3DS:
Kingdom Hearts: DDD (sealed)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (pending out)
Pilotwings Resort

Blue DSi with accesories

Persona 3 FES for PS2

360 controllers available, including the Gears of War 3 limited edition

2 copies of Lord of the Rings trilogy on Bluray new and sealed (non-extended)

2 sets of the Cards Against Humanity Limited release Xmas Expansion

A sealed copy of the Summoner Wars Master Set

Cleaning house and trying to build my Skylanders and 3DS library, so let's help each other out!

asdad123

looking to sell my Asus G46VW Republic of Gamers Laptop. It was originally bought at best buy about a year ago for $1000. Since then, I have upgraded it and it is now one that you cant buy with the same specs.

Specs are:
i7 3620qm 2.3Ghz Quad Core (Originally i5 dual core which I will include)
14" 1600x900 Anti Glare Scree (Originally 1366x768 anti glare)
256gb mSATA Crucial m4 SSD + 750gb 5400rpm original HDD (both drives are in the computer)
8gb RAM
Backlit Keyboard
Charger cable is a little frayed, but I covered it with electrical tape and no problems.

Thermal Pastes have been replaced and the laptop runs very cool. Most I have seen is about 70C during gaming with the fan barely audible. Its a great gaming laptop, but I just built a gaming desktop.

All in all, I spent over $1500 on this ($1000 for PC, $200 for SSD, $280 for CPU, and $150 for the screen)

Looking to sell it for $850 or I can take out the SSD and sell the laptop for $650

Also got a Zelda Wind Waker HD Collectors Edition from Gamestop. $100 shipped if payed via Paypal Gift

Bump. Also, wtb white iPhone 5. Verizon or att. The cheaper the better

Defunkled

Want to buy:

Any good condition Sega Saturn games. I'm specifically looking for these, but feel free to PM me any other Saturn games you don't want.

- Albert Odyssey
- Burning Rangers
- Magic Knight Rayearth
- Panzer Dragoon II Zwei
- Panzer Dragoon Saga
- Shining Force III
- Shining the Holy Ark
- Sega Rally

Thanks!

Hate to do it, but:

Negative feedback for Michan. Bought a couple hundreds dollars worth of Famicom stuff, he never shipped (as far as I know) and never provided me any reply to my many, many PMS and emails to his personal address. I'll remove this if, by some miracle, he suddenly contacts me or I get my stuff.

Hate to do it, but:

Negative feedback for Michan. Bought a couple hundreds dollars worth of Famicom stuff, he never shipped (as far as I know) and never provided me any reply to my many, many PMS and emails to his personal address. I'll remove this if, by some miracle, he suddenly contacts me or I get my stuff.

He also hasn't posted since September 4th, his last post involving that mega post. Nothing wrong with negative feedback, don't feel bad. You got burned, man. Sucks.

Fox Mulder

Positive buyer feedback for Absol

I thought that live didn't exist for OG Xbox anymore...

It doesn't, which is why he can't create the required gamer tag to play it offline. He could transfer one profile from another Xbox with a memory card as another option.

Since I don't use this thread often, am I allowed (since I don't have a lot of feedback, though I do have a decent amount of eBay feed back and a few GAF members can vouch for me if asked) to offer a straight up trade for systems? I'm looking to offload my 360 and a good portion of games for a Wii U.

If I'm allowed to, I'll make a much more involved post, but I don't quite have a grip on the regulations here.

bakeray

Want to buy:

if no one bites you can make an Xbox -> PC cable adapter really easily with an old controller/USB cable. Pretty much just splicing wires and using electrical tape, you can download one off the net and xfer to your box that way, I can send you a link, just PM me.

isual

Want to buy:

I have an old xbox OG. Still in box, manual and all that jazz. how much would you buy it for ? Literally mint. Only played it for halo 2 and morrowind...

nny

Hate to do it, but:

I'm still waiting for what I bought from him to arrive; I also sent a PM that was never replied to.

kidko

Selling/trading an abundance of GB/GBA/Prtable stuff as pictured in addition to my regular old tradelist. Shoot me a PM:

No offense, dude, but those photos are terrible. The first one is so blurry I feel like maybe you aren't looking at them before uploading them... and the other are better but still really hard to read. Could you either list out the games in text or take new pictures that are in focus? I would suggest going somewhere with a lot of natural light.

Astarte

Positive feedback for LethaL ImpuLse

Thanks for the soy sauce topper dood

oS1a2rj.jpg

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Got my stuff from Miichan. Lack of communication and severe lateness though.
FWIW, when I ordered stuff from him earlier in the year I got it very slowly and with little communication. Mind you, he wasn't moving at the time so I was at least notified it was in the mail but it took a few weeks to get my relatively small package. Long enough that it was kind of a surprise when it did finally show up, hah.

RedAssedApe

Banned
For Sale:

• Turtle Beach XP400 Wireless Gaming Headset $130 shipped.

Purchased Amazon Warehouse a month ago as "New" so it was probably an open box return. Comes with original box and all accessories.
  • Persona 4 for PS2 with artbook. $25 shipped. Everything in great condition.

kruskev

For sale:

PS3 + GTA V bundle - 200 shipped ( code for blimp via email)

Never sold anything here but I do have some feedback on various forums.

THEF3AR

GAF, I have a 3-Month PS+ code I will sell. I ordered a PS3 through GameStop and they send me the code and no PS3. I am having issues with the bank I am switching too.

I will sell it for 16 dollars. It's a digital code. I will send it to you first and you can pay me after. I take PayPal. Let me know if interested.

NeOak

Want to buy:

I'd suggest you play it on Gamecube or get Blue Burst. You can use both with the private server. Even v1 and v2 on Dreamcast work with the server.

PSO is fun with people.

I'd suggest you play it on Gamecube or get Blue Burst. You can use both with the private server. Even v1 and v2 on Dreamcast work with the server.

PSO is fun with people.

I actually own both the Dreamcast and Gamecube versions (never had Plus for GC though). I have always wanted to play this on Xbox though, because I love the controllers, both the Duke and S. Also, I have my Xbox hooked up to the component input on my TV and a lot of the games still look pretty good.

I didn't realize there were workarounds to get the game to work on Xbox other than transferring a valid gamertag, so if I can't find an Xbox on here I will try one of those. And like you suggested, I always have the Gamecube and Dreamcast versions to fall back on if all else fails.

I just hate having a coaster in my collection, especially when it's one of my favorite games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom