• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

rynvie

Neo Member
hu61qDM.png

offloading some stuff i've finished and not going back to

shipping included in price to anywhere in us
if outside us i'll have to charge additional

ds:
ffiii - $10
ffxii revenant wings - $10
ffta2 - $15
ffcc ring of fates - $10
ffcc echoes of time - $10
metroid prime hunters(not original artwork, didn't come with it from gstop, so i printed my own when i was 12 and it looks kinda bad) - $8
fire emblem shadow dragon - $20
tloz spirit tracks - sold after taking picture, sorry
tloz phantom hourglass - $15

gba:
tloz a link to the past four swords - $10
megaman zero(not pictured, cart only) - $5

wii:
wii play $5
ffcc crystal bearers $8

360:
cod4 - free with any other item, i just don't really want it and don't know what to do with it because it's only worth like a dollar
bioshocks - $5 each, or $8 together

if you want more than one obviously i'll ship them together

finally,
nintendo platinum reward pin set, make an offer because i'm too lazy to check the price
Irq56Se.png

(i've only made one purchase on here, so i don't have much cred, but if required i can show my ebay feedback or something)

edit: also should note i can only ship out on saturdays sometimes, and wednesdays, due to my work schedule the rest of the week. i'll do my best, but can't always ship the following possible day for life reasons.

Segnaro

WTS: 3DS XL Mario Kart Bundle with Ambassador Games

Edit: It also has the Four Swords game that you can't get anymore.

Has Hori screen protectors applied. Barely played the thing, so it's very nice and clean.

Shipping to the US. PayPal preferred.

Very belated and very positive feedback for user Sephcast. S/he shipped out extremely fast, was communicative, elegantly dealt with a payment snafu, and the item was in phenomenal condition!

Also, because I thought it was pretty funny, it took the USPS 4 days to ship the package ~50 miles. Oh, you Government!

Chucker

Tell him to contact me, too. Argh.

I'm going to open a case against him today. Hopefully that motivates him to either ship or provide me an update.

Yeah, open the case. He miraculously shows up when you do that.

The case ends on the 25th and I have to file a claim before that. I'm giving him til the 24th then it's CLAIM TIME.

Tell him to contact me, too. Argh.

I'm going to open a case against him today. Hopefully that motivates him to either ship or provide me an update.

I opened a case and paypal denied it.

So, now I"m wondering if I open a case with my bank, who will side with me, if it will get my paypal account closed.

Somnia

SOLD

Selling an almost brand new Super Slim 500gb PS3. Has only been used for Amazon Video and like 10 minutes of GTA V. Also comes with Sony Elite Pulse Headset that has not been used, is out of the box, but has never been worn.

Just do not have time for video games right now so trying to move some stuff that's not being used.

Looking for $175, includes shipping.

SOLD

Nakazato

Selling an almost brand new Super Slim 500gb PS3. Has only been used for Amazon Video and like 10 minutes of GTA V. Also comes with Sony Elite Pulse Headset that has not been used, is out of the box, but has never been worn.

Just do not have time for video games right now so trying to move some stuff that's not being used.

holy shit great value

asdad123

Wow, if I already didnt have a PS3, I'd Jump on that in a heart beat... Hell I still might. PM sent

WTS: 3DS XL Mario Kart Bundle with Ambassador Games

Edit: It also has the Four Swords game that you can't get anymore.

Has Hori screen protectors applied. Barely played the thing, so it's very nice and clean.

Shipping to the US. PayPal preferred.

PM'ed.

Also, WTB a Wii U. Preferably 32 GB. PM me with offers.

Ecto311

**Dropped price, want it to go to a gaffer before ebay**

For Sale:

Nexus 7 2012 16gb
Looking for $110 shipped

Had this new for about a year. Comes with a rubber case for kids to play with it and the original charger and cable. We originally got it for my daughter but she never showed much interest in device. It does have some light scratches on the screen that are only visible when theres a glare on the screen.
h7GHOADl.jpg

w4vcNoTl.jpg

5idwR9Sl.jpg

Ambassador 3DS with all original packing and un-used Nintendo code - For Sale $180 free shipping
Had this since launch and maybe played 10 hours the entire time we had it. Selling this here and on eBay but id rather this go to a gaffer - comes with everything pictured and unopened AR cards. Some normal wear and tear on the unit with minimal scratches and marks. Looks great.
h3Ustafl.jpg

csiDbJTl.jpg

o5cpNyhl.jpg

7DKYNm7l.jpg

mXFOs9cl.jpg

4uGN1Ogl.jpg

ZaGH8Dpl.jpg

jmCtVxpl.jpg

punpzmal.jpg

qrSI5lSl.jpg

7dy5u6Pl.jpg

vWZGYAjl.jpg

FxsDpdEl.jpg

If interested please PM me and I will get this sent out asap. I have a lot of feedback here also.

I take paypal

Willing to sell EVGA 680 SLi

1 x EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC Signature2/Dual Fan/2048MB

51Ke2xLqENL._AA160_.jpg

1 x EVGA GeForce GTX 680 2048MB

5116tnPaAwL._AA160_.jpg

Both are 680's and SLI compatible. Comes with SLI bridge. Good condition. The Superclocked is already overclocked and comes with two fans. The second only has one fan but can easily be overclocked to match the firsts performance.

Asking price right now is 525 shipped.

Edit: Price dropped to 525 Shipped.

EVGAs warranties are tied to cards as well. They are in good condition, but have three year warranties dating back to 2012 when the series was released.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I will sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for the international users who aren't able to get it themselves. Increments of $20, $35, or $50. Please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Google Play (Android Store) Credit ($5 increments)
$5-20: 20% off
$25-40: 25% off
$40-60: 30% off

STICKS:

XBOX 360:

Hori Fighting Edge (Used; Acceptable Condition) - $150 shipped
Stock ball top has been replaced with a black mesh top. Scuffs and cosmetic issues throughout as pictured.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031849_zps0be409ed.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031855_zps60a6ec64.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031910_zpsa46aa65a.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031915_zps0a47e9af.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183622_zpsd8b6b4b2.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183755_zps6957bdd1.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183833_zps7ec7f56d.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183807_zps9b4c8bbd.jpg

MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Stick (Used; Great Condition) - $90 shipped
Great condition. Like New or close to it. Does not include box.

PS3:

Hori HRAP 3 (Used; Good Condition) - $80 shipped
Does not come stock with Sanwa parts; they have stock Hori parts.
Has plastic crease mark on top left. Might be able to peel back plastic or press it down. Not too familiar with the plastic layer on top of this stick. Other than that, works and looks great.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130827_010508_zps698df9d2.jpg

MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Stick (Used; Great Condition) - $90 shipped
Great condition. No pics yet.

Dual Mod:

MadCatz Tournament Edition Stick (Used; Acceptable Condition) - $120 shipped
Has some scuffs throughout. Only has four face screws. Dual modded with Paewang revolution (change consoles by holding down Turbo button). Not dual modded by me. Only major issue is modder tore a hole through cord compartment internals so that they could route the PCB's cable out (Picture 2). Door is still there and still closes; only affects the inside of the compartment which can't be seen when the door is closed.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_024948_zpsf59f5843.jpg

MadCatz SFxT VS Stick (Used; Good Condition) - $180 shipped
Modded with what seem to be Seimetsu buttons (first six buttons only). Balltop has been changed. Dual mod has autodetect. Scuffs and slight cosmetic issues (as pictured) throughout (especially along left side- picture 3 and bottom- picture 5). Curley Mustache sticker on right side (Picture 4). Can be removed upon your request.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031232_zps21ace645.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031153_zps3b14fac8.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031102_zpsc0419952.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031216_zpsb650c050.jpg

Accessories/Stick Parts:
MadCatz Arcade Fightstick Messenger (Used) - $20 shipped
Comes with joystick cover (pictured on right part of bag).

Games:
Super Street Fighter 4 (PS3; Used) - $7 shipped
Street Fighter 4 (PS3; Used; No case) - $4 shipped
Rage Steam Key w/ Anarchy Edition Pack Code - $4

Blu Rays:
X-Men Origins Wolverine (Brand New; Never been opened; Case sealed in plastic with paper sleeve cover) - $10 shipped
X2 X-Men United (Brand New; Never been opened; Case sealed in plastic with paper sleeve cover) - $10 shipped
-OR- Both for $17 shipped.

FREE PC Games (Just pay shipping rounded up to the next dollar; usually ~$3 total):
Venetica
Star Wars The Clone Wars Republic Heroes
Hunted The Demon's Forge

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards
Looking for a 360 PCB already soldered up with QDs and harness and ready for use. Alternatively, I'm looking for a cheap 360 Brawl Stick or 360 SE Stick. Actual condition of the sticks/cases/buttons of those don't matter. Just gonna take the PCBs out of them. Let me know if you have something for sale. Looking for cheap as possible.

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF GOLD! (61+ Positive Transactions as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =])

Positive Feedback for Crimsonlink

I bought 5 Gamecube games from him for very cheap, and they were in perfect condition. He was very friendly and prompt, and I would definitely do business with again!

That gives me a glimmer of hope. Just a glimmer, though.

And, can I ask when you paid him initially for the stuff you bought from him? Out of curiosity, when did you pay him initially?

Looking back at my PMs it seems I sent the money on Sept 5th, the last day he was going to ship before he moved.

WTS/WTT:

+Games/Game Related Stuff:
-Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy -$8 shipped
-Giant AR Card -$10 shipped
-Ticket To Ride + 1910 Expansion -$40 shipped
-4gb Vita memory card -$7 shipped

+Blu-rays/DVDs
-The Boondocks Season 1 and 2 (DVD) -$27 shipped
-Breaking Bad Season 1, 2, and 3 (DVD) -$27 shipped
-Evangelion 1.11 You are (Not) Alone (Blu-ray) -$11 shipped
-Evangelion 2.22 You can (Not) Advance (Blu-ray) -$16 shipped

UltraViolet Codes:
-Skyfall -$5
-The Dark Knight Rises -$5
-Drive -$5
-Fantastic Mr. Fox (Says it may have expired)
-Taken (Says it may have expired)

Want:
-Metro Last Light (Steam)
-32gb Vita card
-Paypal
-Blu-ray movies

Looking back at my PMs it seems I sent the money on Sept 5th, the last day he was going to ship before he moved.

I'm in the same boat then, too. Paid around the same time. Unrealistically hoping I get home tonight and the package is there waiting for me. Wouldn't that be a funny, ironic surprise!

Positive Feedback for Crimsonlink

I bought 5 Gamecube games from him for very cheap, and they were in perfect condition. He was very friendly and prompt, and I would definitely do business with again!

Thanks, Positive Feedback for detectiveconan1 for paying promptly and good communication thought out the deal.

Looking forward to doing more business here soon.

Fox Mulder

Selling:
-prices include shipping
-prices negotiable
-I ship with USPS in the US only
-take paypal

Wii
$8 Arcade Hits Pack: Gunblade NY & LA Machineguns
$12 Champion Jockey: G1 Jockey & Gallop Racer
$8 Cursed Mountain (limited edition steelbook)
$15 Data East Arcade Classics
$15 Donkey Kong Country Returns
$15 Dragon's Lair Trilogy
$6 Excitebots: Trick Racing
$35 Godzilla Unleashed
$8 Goldeneye 007
$15 Kirby's Dream Collection (sealed)
$5 Manhunt 2
$15 Muramasa The Demon Blade
$4 Nights Journey of Dreams
$21 Pandora's Tower (sealed)
$7 Rhythm Heaven Fever
$7 Sin and Punishment Star Successor
$9 SNK Arcade Classics Vol 1
$5 Speed Racer
$6 Zack & Wiki Quest for Barbaros' Treasure (no manual)

NES
$3 720
$8 Baseball Stars
$3 Bases Loaded
$3 Caveman Games
$8 Danny Sullivan's Indy Heat
$3 Dr. Mario
$8 Hatris
$2 Jeopardy! Junior Edition
$10 Kirby's Adventure
$3 spy hunter
$3 Star Force
$3 T&C Surf Design
$10 Toobin'

Sega CD
$8 Batman Returns (untested, disc only, great condition)

Keasar

I wanna give a fellow Gaffer a first chance on getting this before trying to understand how to sell this on Ebay. This is pretty much a brand new set of the Sedition Wars: Battle for Alabaster game, Biohazard Set, from the Kickstarter campaign a year ago, both wave 1 and wave 2 they sent out, a extra Tile Pack and several of the Kickstarter exclusive figures. The game seems really good from what I could tell in the rulebook but I sadly never managed to get the time to set these together and paint them and now for personal reasons I would like to sell these off to someone who would have a lot more use of it. Everything in the box is unopened except for one pack of cards I looked at for rule references. I believe most of those cards were replaced though in the Wave 2 package that had revised cards.

Item is with me here in Europe, Sweden.
Price: $150 + Shipping (Swedish Postal Service), Paypal.

What is in the box said:
For easier reference, here are the two pictures from the Kickstarter campaign. Biohazard Pack. Extras.
Biohazard Pack includes:
Base Sedition Wars: Battle for Alabaster game, Vanguard Patch, 6 custom dice, 12 additional Vanguard Troopers, 12 additional Strain phase 1 and 2, Limited Resin Kara sculpt, 2 additional phase 3 Scythe, 2 additional phase 3 Brimstone, 1 additional Cthonian, 1 additional Grendlr, 1 additional A.I drone, 6 baby A.I drones, 6 Bonecrabs, Cyber Akoshia, Keegan Kor (Riddick), Pilot, Mogan in Biohazard Suit, Kara in Gnosis Armor, How to paint DVD

Also in the box is a Tile Pack and 5 Kickstarter Exclusive figures.
1 Dr. Susan Ridley and Strain option (Alien), 1 Ramirez and Strain option (Alien I believe?), 1 Engineer Niven Banks and Strain option (Dead Space), 1 Hexen Phaedrus and Strain option (Battlestar Galactica), 1 set of the Calamity Crew (Firefly)

If you have any questions about it, PM me and I will do my best to answer them!

|Paypal gift Only|Codes are PM'd|NeoGAF Gold Seller
Every listing is hot linked with photos, so please click on anything if you'd like to see it.Did this to avoid a super long post.
More than willing to entertain offers on these items!

Looking for a trade of the Castlevania LoS CE. I have the 360 version, want the PS3.

Grand Theft Auto V SE (PS3)- $70 (Code is unused)
01111_ktbGnGoTIHt_600x450.jpg

Two limited edition cell arts.
Watch Dogs- $20
Assassin's Creed IV- $20
Or both for $30

Lot of 12 lanyards- $40

Kirby Canvas Curse- $25
Okamiden- $25 or with the extras shown for $45

Lollipop Chainsaw Launch Kit- $40

Kratos Mask- $20
Sweet Tooth Mask- SOLD

Alan Wake CE Complete (Believe episode code was used though)-$40

Dead Space 2 CE contents (PS3)- $30 w/game $40

Persona Hat- SOLD, FF13 Faceplate- $15, Okamiden stylus/cleaning cloth- $20, L.A. Noire notebook- $10, Tactics Orge cards- SOLD

Scribbenauts Unlimited hat and Super Scribblenauts headphones- $20

-
Grand Theft Auto IV License Plate- $20

-Shadow of the Colossus/Ico T-shirt and drawstring bags. These are American Apparel size L (Never worn nor washed)$50

(Ignore photo in center,not included)

- Collector's Editions of Halo Reach, Mafia II, Forza 4(SOLD), Gears of War 2 (These do not include the actual game but all of its CE contents) Make offer

-Call of Duty Elite XL shirt/L fitted hat-$20 Never worn

-Vanquish Game and Guide $25

-PS2 Games: (Buy multiples, get a discount)
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance sold
Baldur's Gate 2 sold
Devil May Cry $8
Devil May Cry 3 $10
Fatal Frame SOLD
Final Fantasy X $10
Final Fantasy XII CE $15
God Hand SOLD
Jet Lee Rise To Honor $8
Killer 7 sold
Mega Man X Collection sold (Not pictured)
Metal Gear Solid Collection SOLD
Odin Sphere SOLD
Viewtiful Joe SOLD
Zone of the Enders There 2nd Runner SOLD

All are complete games, ask for more details photos via PM.

NMFried

All prices include shipping. US Only.

Complete In Box Gameboy Mico Famicom 25th Anniversary Edition
- Original Box, charger, inserts, even the foam wrap for the system is in here.
- Officially licensed leather case
- System is in mint condition. Bought it on CL a few months back but I gotta let it go.
Console
Box and Extras
$155 OBO

Super Nintendo Console w/ extra controller and Donkey Kong Country - $60

Saints Row IV Commander In Chief Edition for Xbox 360
- Unused DLC code
- Disc is in mint condition. Only played twice.
Picture of game.
$32

Viewtiful Joe (Complete) - $10
Viewtiful Joe 2 (Complete) - $10
Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble (Cart-Only in GS Case) - $5
Picture of games.
Or buy them all for $20

F-Zero GX (Missing manual) - $14
Picture of game.

Project X Zone Special Edition (Played once, includes all goodies) - $28

Some harder to find DS titles:
Monster Tale (Complete) - $8
Bangai-O Spirits (Complete) - $10
Might & Magic Clash of Heroes (Brand New) - $12
Trauma Center Under the Knife (Complete) - $8
MegaMan Zero Collection (Complete) - $22
Digimon World Championship (Complete) - $28
Contact (Cart Only) - $6

GBA Games
Fire Emblem - $16
Super Mario Advance 4 - $10
Activision Anthology - $6
PacMan Collection - $3
Bomberman Tournament - $6
Or buy them all for $35

Empty DS Cases - $3 each unless otherwise noted.
DBZ Attack of the Saiyans - $5
World Ends With You
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga - $5
OkamiDen
Phoenix Wright JFA
Monster Rancher DS
Hotel Dusk Room 215
$22 takes them all.

I've got positive feedback on GAF as well over 350+ feedback on eBay. Feel free to make offers and such through PM, I'm really looking to get rid of this stuff. Thanks guys. I accept PayPal.

Got a bit of an odd request. I'm looking for empty Wii game cases. But they have to be the original first party ones, not the eco-friendly ones. Short of buying cheap games like Excite Bots does anyone know where I can get some? Thanks.

Bungie's

Got a bit of an odd request. I'm looking for empty Wii game cases. But they have to be the original first party ones, not the eco-friendly ones. Short of buying cheap games like Excite Bots does anyone know where I can get some? Thanks.
Gamestop sells wii fit for $1, they should come with the original case. They are used and come with those ugly GS stickers, buy some goo gone and you should have like new cases

I have a vita with usermode CFW (i.e. it can play arbitrary ps1/psp isos, plus homebrew). I am considering selling it. Should I just upgrade it (nuking the CFW) and sell it here or on amazon, or is there interest in such a thing here? ( I have to warn you, it's kind of a pain in the ass to be stuck at an older firmware.)

It's otherwise in excellent condition.

I'm just dropping positive feedback for WarLox

He sold me an Xbox Live 12 month card, and sent me the code via PM; and he sent the code first too!

A+++

Thanks again WarLox!

WarLox

I'm just dropping positive feedback for WarLox

He sold me an Xbox Live 12 month card, and sent me the code via PM; and he sent the code first too!

A+++

Thanks again WarLox!

Positive feeds for MortalMonkey. It was my first time... he took things slow, and treated me like a gentleman.

A++++

NMFried

Also, if anyone has a Pacific Rim UV code they're selling, shoot me a PM. My roommate hasn't seen the film yet and we can't afford the Blu-Ray right now.

SmokeMaxX

Ha, I buy so many games and trade them back in without the case. I should just keep all of my old ones and offer them to GAFers for just the cost of shipping. I usually just throw them away but if people want them, then I don't mind shipping them out.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I'm looking to sell a bunch of my UMDs. I know they're probably not ever going to get played at this point, and I'll likely rebuy most of them on my Vita. They're all original prints in good condition with box and manual unless otherwise noted. Prices include shipping to the US. To be honest, my preference is to sell this is one bundle, so I'll hold off on individual sales until next week in hopes of doing a deal for the whole set (and since I'll be traveling). I'll sell all 22 games together for $265/shipped to the US.

Persona Premium Edition - $30
Persona 2 Innocent Sin Premium Edition - $30
Persona 3 Portable - $15
Trails in the Sky Premium Edition - $40
Ys I & II Chronicles Premium Edition (Brand new but opened, was a display copy at EB) - $40
Ys Oath in Felghana Premium Edition (Sealed) - $40
Prinny: Can I Be the Hero? Premium Edition - $30
Ultimate Ghosts n Goblins (Sealed) - $23
Gradius Collection - $18
IQ Mania (Import) - $30
Ridge Racer 2 (Euro import, Platinum Hits) - $20
Final Fantasy (Sealed, Favorites sticker on cellophane) - $15
Final Fantasy Tactics - War of the Lions - $10
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - $12
Final Fantasy IV: The After Collection - $14
Star Ocean: First Departure - $15
Star Ocean: Second Evolution (Sealed) - $15
Phantasy Star Portable - $10
Wipeout Pulse - $8
Killzone Liberation - $6
Patapon 3 - $13 (Sealed)
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - $10

Alboreo

I am trying to sell or trade my Limited Edition Zelda 3DS for a Japanese 3DS. I would be willing to entertain any offers. Other Zelda 3DS' in comparable condition appear to be going for $250 on Amazon, but I am selling mine for $200.

The outside of the 3DS is in excellent condition, and the inside screens are great aside from the lines which appear from closing the 3DS. Unfortunately, no one warned me about those before I started using it- They are not terribly noticeable, though, as you can see in the images.

As I said, if anyone is interested at all feel free to shoot me a PM and I can send you more pictures- perhaps in better light, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom