• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS/WTT: White model 360, 120 GB hard drive. Games:

Battlefield: Bad Company 2
The Beatles: Rock Band
Bioshock 2
Crackdown 2
Dark Souls
Fallout 3
Forza Motorsport 4
Guitar Hero II
Halo 4
Left 4 Dead
Marvel Ultimate Alliance/Forza 2
Mass Effect 3
NBA Baller Beats
The Price Is Right: Decades
Rainbow 6: Vegas
Resident Evil 5
Rock Band 1, 2
Sega Superstars Tennis
SSX
Viva Pinata
Zone Of The Enders HD

I'd like to get a Wii U out of this in a trade - obviously based on games and models we can probably negotiate a deal with money involved as well. I'm also willing to sell this for straight cash, so feel free to make an offer via PM.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'd suggest you play it on Gamecube or get Blue Burst. You can use both with the private server. Even v1 and v2 on Dreamcast work with the server.

PSO is fun with people.

What is this server and how is it accessed?

Includes Shipping within US

Ultimate Qix $55
Sunset Riders $25 (No hang tab, manual has water damage)
Shadowrun $35
Sonic the Hedgehog $8 (No hang tab)
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $8 (No hang tab)
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 $18 (No hang tab)
Nintendo retail store game thing $25

Looking for Kid Icarus: Uprising box and manual only. I don't want the game, I already own it.

Probably won't get any hits, but worth a shot!

Yuripaw

Banned
Selling: UPDATED:

PS4 Launch System with Knack & Killzone - SOLD

2DS blue system - club nintendo code used, barely played otherwise. Still includes all the packaging and manuals. Also includes Blue 2DS pouch - $110 shipped.

KG4sXvx.jpg

Yuripaw

Banned
Positive feedback for NoReN and IblisGinjo. Both are a pleasure to work with.

I also updated my listed above with another item for sale.

Koroviev

I can't seem to locate the Steam thread, so I suppose this is the next best place. Anyway, my friend and I are looking to take advantage of the minor sale on Payday 2. Going with the 4-pack brings it down to ~$18 per person. Please let me know if you are interested! I can host :)

Miguel81

XFX Core Edition FX-787A-CNFC Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB
Hi. I purchased this card new six months ago, and have used it on and off. It's in excellent condition and was never overclocked. It comes with everything in the pictures. I have a verified Paypal account, and will send Invoice to whomever is interested. I'm looking to sell for $128.00(Shipping Included). Thank you.

9xty.jpg

oipic

For sale: Three (3!) Steam-giftable copies of Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion.

Gone (elsewhere) - no interest from GAF.

Peagles

STILL LOOKING! Please help me!

This might be a long shot but...

Still WTB: Mint/Very Good Condition Chrono Trigger BOX ONLY

Would also consider with other bits and bobs (game, maps, manual etc), but all I'm really after is the box! I bought a CIB recently but the box got crushed in the post... :( AND THEN I bought a perfectly fine box on eBay but the seller never sent it :( I need help!

Positive seller feedback for AgentOtaku. Fantastic communication, great packaging, great deal, shipped it out promptly,buy from this Gaffer! Sold me Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan and hot damn is it fantastic.

Shadownet

Banned
Selling the following things: Price can be negotiate and if you just want one thing out of the bundle or something just let me know.

PM me if you see something you like.

1) Playstation Vita with code for the Walking Dead game. (sealed, brand new)

2) Killzone: Mercenary (Vita game, no box)

3) Uncharted Golden Abyss (Vita game, no box)

4) Assassin's Creed 3 Collector Edition Connor Statue and Belt Buckle (rarely used, buckle is brand new)

5) Borderlands 2 Loot Chest Edition (opened but everything is there minus the game)

6) a bunch of official strategy guides:
Madden 13
Hitman Absolution (limited edition guide)
Halo 4 (limited edition guide)
Mass Effect 3
Uncharted 3
Assasssin's Creed 3 (limited edition guide)

7)Game of Throne Season 1 (Blu-Ray, opened but never used)

8) Killer is Dead Collector Edition Artbook and Soundtrack DVD

Willing to take cash via PayPal or Gift Cards to places like Gamestop, Target, Amazon or Best Buy.

Price Negotiation are welcome.

Pyrokai

Hey guys....I posted this in the Wind Waker Ganon figurine thread with no bites, so I'm going to just copy paste what I had over there:

SELLING: The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD w/ Ganondorf figurine (US)

I actually have an extra figurine and game. Long story short, I ended up buying two of these by mistake.

Since I hate dealing with eBay, I figured I'd give GAF a fair shot at this first. I was thinking that if you guys PM'd me with what you thought was a good market-value price, I could sell it to you if I thought it was fair. First to PM me with a good offer gets the figurine. I haven't even removed it from the SHIPPING box I originally received it in, but it's brand new, obviously.

Also, I only accept PayPal. If I'm missing anything else, simply ask :)

Jockel

WTS:
Famicom w/ AV mod + Disk System
FDS needs a new drive belt (aka currently not working)!
Will pack in Star Soldier (FC) and Puyo Puyo (FDS) for good measure.
You'll have to provide your own PSU, but it accepts MegaDrive / Genesis PSUs and generic multi-PSUs with the correct plug.
I want 150€ + shipping for the whole thing- let me know if that's way off limits.

MegaDrive Model 1 w/ 60hz switch + RGB cable
Includes an official controller, Sonic 1 and Rocket Knight Adventures.
Comes with a PSU (that works with a Famicom as well, teehee).
Looking for 70€

180€ for both, ships from Germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom