• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seik

Banned
Except its always US only =(

I know that feel. I feel for the sellers as well because it seems they need to fill a bunch of papers to get our packages through the lines. :/

Sometimes, when I spot something that I really want I go discuss with the seller if there really nothing we can do and sometimes it works though, just need to slap a few bucks more on the price!

Xbox 360 code:
Crysis 3: Hunter Edition(Code for access to MP and other bonuses) - $1

Also, have some Club Nintendo codes for sale. $3 a piece.

Please PM for any questions you may have. I have positive feedback here as a seller and buyer!

zewone

WTS:

New,sealed The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Limited Edition w/ figurine

$90 shipped

In the U.S., shipping only to U.S. 48 states

PayPal preferred

FFgLdy3.jpg

televator

positive feedback for my man Televator - he ain't had to, but my fellow retro-gaffer traded me a game for his TMSS model 1 genesis, which for those that don't know, it's a near-launch unit like i had as a kid, and the difference isn't obvious to those that don't follow the scene, but to the few that do, you can make way more for it off of ebay, so i was pretty sure i'd never come across one again.

i really hated selling mine (along with my collection) over a decade ago, but because of his kindness, i again have one just like i remembered. what's more, he sent it packaged up nicer than i would ship a close relative's urn. the man won't even let me comp him the difference in the trade, or shipping...so you can imagine my happiness when it showed up earlier today looking just as nicely taken care of as mine was.

this is why GAF remains the best place to buy, sell & trade. i can't recommend dealing with him enough.

Holly cow! I forgot about the feedback. Better I'm reeeeeeeeally late than never I guess. :p Thanks for the incredibly gracious words and I'm very glad to have had a hand in reuniting you with a non-TMSS model. It's only fitting that a person with your level of presence in the retro GAF threads should have a true gangsta's Sega Genesis.

So, to the point: Positive Feedback for IrishNinja. Got my bubble bobble from him all nicely packaged and in nice condition.

bzy

Neo Member
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum, but I still thought people here might be interested in some of these controllers! :) I have feedback on Amazon, eBay, and HeatWare.

First up are two new-in-box Wii Super NES Classic Controllers. These are both the PAL version but will work on any region Wii or Wii U. I'm pricing them at $75 each or $140 for the pair. I also have a new Mayflash Wireless Wii Classic Controller to PC adapter that I can throw in for an extra $10.

Next is a Super NES controller including box. The box is worn but in decent condition I think given its age. The controller itself is in good condition but has a small crack on the right side. The price for this is $25.

The last item is a GameCube controller modded for USB. I originally purchased this from the website Infinite Nes Lives (great guys!). The controller is plug and play and works very well with Dolphin. The only downside is that it does not support rumble. I paid $75 for this, so I'm offering it for $60.
Let me know if you're interested or have any questions!

nny

I'm still waiting for what I bought from him to arrive; I also sent a PM that was never replied to.

...and a few days later it arrived! It took its time, but it was an long trip. Everything was nicely packaged and arrived safely; positive feedback for Michan.

Ramirez

All prices include shipping, I accept Paypal only, and I'm only shipping in the US, unless you want to pay the overseas shipping cost. All of these games are in pretty great condition unless other wise noted. Most of the manuals have never even been removed, discs are unscathed, and most of the promotional material is even still in here, hah.

Playstation 2:
-Dragon Quest VIII (No FF12 Demo Disc) $10
-Primal $10
-MGS 3: Snake Eater $10
-Final Fantasy X $10

I have more, but they're not really worth the trouble of shipping out, I'll list them in case anyone is interested.

-GTA 3, Vice City, God of War 1 & 2, Ratchet & Clank 1 & Going Commando, Freedom Fighters, Rygar, Shinobi, & Socom 2.

OG Xbox:
-Beyond Good & Evil $12
-Panzer Dragoon Orta $15
-Psi Ops $10
-Ninja Gaiden $10
-Fable & LE Bonus Disc (no manual) $10
-Phantom Dust $15
-KOTOR $15
-KOTOR 2 $25
-Halo 2 $12
-Metal Arms: Glitch in the System (minor cut on back of case)$10

Same as PS2 have more that I don't really know if they're even worth listing, but here they are:

Max Payne 1 & 2, Crimson Skies, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Splinter Cell 1 & Pandora Tomorrow, Rallisport 2, Forza, & Burnout 3.

Nintendo Gamecube:
-Soul Calibur 2 $10
-Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes $35
-Resident Evil 0 $12
-REmake (plastic on front is wrinkled, was like this when I bought it : )$12
-Super Smash Bros. Melee $30
-Mario Party 4 $20
-Viewtiful Joe $12
-Pikmin $20
-Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door $20
-Metroid Prime (Target edition, the coupon book is still in there! lulz) $12
-Metroid Prime 2 $15
-Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition (4 games) $35
-Legend of Zelda OoT/Master Quest$35
-Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventure $32
-Eternal Darkness $20

Xbox 360
-I have a Reach SE Xbox 360 with around 20 games, 2 controllers, & a wireless headset. Asking $250, but I'm open to negotiation.

WTS:

Wii:

Xenoblade Chronicles - $55

Any interested in buying the Demon's Souls artbook and CD? I found one when I was cleaning this weekend and would sell it cheap.

PM offer and questions.

GAF Plus!

Nubzcake

Banned
Positive feedback for Yuripaw awesome buyer with equally if not awesomer deals, PM'd me back faster than the flash running around a NY city block.

i would definitely do business with Yuri again

Yuripaw

Banned
Positive feedback for Yuripaw awesome buyer with equally if not awesomer deals, PM'd me back faster than the flash running around a NY city block.

i would definitely do business with Yuri again

I appreciate the feedback, but you should wait til you get the game for future reference ^_^

Positive feedback for Nubzcake though, good communication, and paid fast.

Interest in trade:

I also just thought I'd post this on here.

I have a copy of Dark Souls for PS3 that I know isn't worth much, so I'm interested in maybe doing a trade for a game on PS3 of equal or lesser value maybe. Some games I'd want would be MGS4, or Syndicate, but I'd be open to hearing other offers if anyone is interest.

zulux21

positive feedback for Axispowers
bought my code via a trade of a game and it all went nice and smoothly. Would easily do business with again.

Futureman

Mid-2011 27" iMac - $1,000.00

Bought in August 2011. 2.7 GHz Core i5, upgraded to 16 GB RAM, 1 TB HD, I'll throw in the new Magic Mouse from my new iMac I just upgraded to. Wireless keyboard included.

Small nick is the only cosmetic issue I can see (see photo).

I have the original box which I will ship it in unless we can arrange a delivery/meet-up (I'm in Pittsburgh). Otherwise I'll ship through your preferred method for $50 insured.

front.jpg

side.jpg

ports.jpg

nick.jpg

Heysoos

WTS:

Star Wars - The Old Republic code (2) -- $5

It's basically the full game plus 1 month free of subscription. Amazon Payments preferred but can do Paypal too. Thanks.

isual

inquiring.

Anyone WTT or WTB a copy of Knack when it comes out ????

Its from the ps4 knack bundle that was re-opened for pre orders once again recently..Not interested in it at all.

WTT it for:

Dragons crown and some cash
Etrian odyssey Millenium girl and some cash
GTA5 and some cash
BF4 or KZ Shadowfall...

Westonian

WTS

Xenogears PSX Greatest Hits. New. No longer shrink wrapped, but seal across top of case is intact. $45 shipped

Final Fantasy V GBA. New and shrink wrapped. $55 shipped.

$25 Best Buy gift card. SOLD

Krammy

I've decided to to start working on a small Super Nintendo collection for a Retro Game Club startup. Since money is tight so close to the PlayStation 4 launch, I won't be able to get everything I want, but I figured it wouldn't hurt putting it all up. Ideally I'm looking for Canadian sellers to save on shipping, but I'll do international if the price is right.

All prices listed are for cartridges only unless otherwise stated and are pending the condition. Listed values do not include the price of shipping. Payment will be done through PayPal.

Want To Buy:
Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure (Complete) ($20)
10x Universal Game Case ($15)
Biker Mice From Mars ($15)
Contra III: The Alien Wars ($25)
Dragon Ball Z: Hyper Dimension (Complete) ($40)
Final Fight 3 ($65)
Kirby Super Star Saga ($30)
Sonic Wings (Super Famicom) ($20)
The King of Dragons ($50)
Wild Guns ($130)
Zombies Ate My Neighbours ($25)

EDIT3: Prices (again) raised/lowered based on recent data. Added new items.

Requiem

Positive Feedback for Darko; bought a PS Vita from him and it came quick and works well (albeit a bit dirty but it was a steal)

Thanks!!

dgco86

Positive Seller Feedback for JasonMCG. Bought a mint sealed copy of Xenoblade from him and it arrived in perfect condition.

Please send offers by PM. Anything listed here or pictured in my imgur account is still available.

SEGA Genesis

Columns (cart only)
Animaniacs
Frank Thomas' Big Hurt Baseball
NHL All-Star Hockey
NHL 97
Vectorman (boxed, but beat up)
Crystal's Pony Tale (sealed)
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Animaniacs

Model 2 SEGA Genesis System (no box or documentation)

SEGA 32X

Knuckles Chaotix
Toughman Contest

32X System (no box or documentation)

SEGA Saturn

Shining Force III
Guardian Heroes
Saturn Bomberman
House of the Dead
NHL 97 (sealed copies available)
Tomb Raider
NHL All-Star Hockey
Die Hard Trilogy
NFL 97
Worldwide Soccer
World Series Baseball
Wipeout
Winter Heat
Steep Slope Sliders
Frank Thomas’ Big Hurt Baseball
Fighters Megamix
NiGHTS into Dreams
Black Fire
NBA Jam Extreme
Bug!, Gungriffon
Decathlete
Robo Pit
Clockwork Knight
NBA Jam TE
ID4: Independence Day
Rampage
Revolution X
Astal
Die Hard Arcade
Primal Rage
Sonic 3D Blast (disc has some scratches, but it plays)
Bootleg Sampler (disc only)
Panzer Dragoon Demo

2 boxed Virtua Sticks
2 boxed Stunners
1 6-Player Adapter (not pictured, but it's boxed)

SEGA Dreamcast

Jet Grind Radio
Shenmue
NBA 2K
NFL 2K
Dreamcast Generator Vol. 2
Official Dreamcast Magazine Demo Discs Vol. 9, 10, 11

RF Adapter

Willing to trade a black SEGA Sports edition Dreamcast for a white Japanese Dreamcast (even if I have to sweeten the deal)

GameCube

Phantasy Star Online Episode III
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time / Master Quest
Animal Crossing (Player's Choice edition with memory card)

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (box/manual only, no game)

Black GameCube console
Memory Card 251

GameBoy Advance

Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 (cart only)
Jet Grind Radio (complete)

Link Cable
eReader (with manual)

GameBoy (Color)

Billy Bob's Huntin'-n-Fishin' (manual, no box)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (manual, no box)

Nintendo 64 (All cart/manual only)

1080 Snowboarding
Deadly Arts
Ready 2 Rumble Boxing
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
WCW Mayhem
Vigilante 8
WCW/nWo Revenge

Rumble Pak
GameShark
Official Carrying Case/Box
N64 System with Extreme Green controller (would be willing to sell console without controller)

PlayStation 3

Assassin's Creed
Star Wars: Force Unleashed
Street Fighter IV
Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard

Xbox 360

Marvel Ultimate Alliance (disc only), Viva Pinata, Dead Rising, Gears of War, Sneak King, Big Bumpin', Pocket Bike Racer, Condemned: Criminal Origins, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (I wish I could include my horse armor), Phantasy Star Universe, Lost Planet

Official headset
Charge kit charge cable (cable only)
1 white controller

Xbox

DDR Ultramix (disc only)
Official Xbox Magazine Vol. 17
Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II (box has no cover art)
Ninja Gaiden (case is cracked, but I can swap it with another game)
Halo 2
Star Wars: Obi-Wan (case is damaged)
Amped 2
Pirates of the Carribean (case is damaged)
Jet Set Radio Future
Fable
Knights of the Old Republic
Knights of the Old Republic 2

USB Keyboard Adapter
1 boxed console (with blue controller)
1 loose console

Nintendo DS

Taiko no Tatsujin: 7 Island Adventure (Japanese import, cart only)
Electroplankton First Printing Edition (Japanese import, complete)
Jump Superstars (Japanese import)
Polarium (sealed)
Zoo Keeper (sealed)
New Super Mario Bros.
Trauma Center: Under the Knife
Sonic Rush
Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword
Super Mario 64 DS
Bomberman Land Touch!
Mario Kart DS
Metroid Prime Hunters
Metroid Prime Pinball
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Kirby Canvas Curse
Tony Hawk's American Sk8land
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Elite Beat Agents
Final Fantasy: Ring of Fates
Pokemon Diamond
Hotel Dusk
Star Fox Command
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Sudoku Gridmaster
Touch the Dead
Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Ace Attorney stylus
Complete-in-box OG blue Nintendo DS
Nintendo WiFi adapter

I also have some random stuff like a computer, Walking Dead statues and comic books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom