• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aselith

Positive feedback for SkyMasterson. Easy transaction, I just felt like I could lay in his arms forever becasue he made me feel so safe.

WTB: Game Boy micro. Looking for an affordable one. As such any colour with minor scratches or unboxed is acceptable. Would be happier if it shipped with the carry pouch and charge cable.

I'm in the UK, but I'm happy to pay shipping if it is not too expensive.
+2 feedback for buying and selling each. I'm PayPal verified.

WarLox

I have a windows 8.1 product key: To upgrade, PC must be running Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (SP3), Windows 8 Release Preview, Windows 8 Consumer Preview, or Windows Developer Preview.

Looking for MS points or PSN Credit

Selling 3DS XL about 6 months old with light wear. All games digital downloads from eShop. Over $650 of merchandise selling for $350 shipped. Pics linked below.

Blue 3DS XL + 32GB SD Card + Case

Retail Games (all digital downloads):
Animal Crossing
Code of Princess
Donkey Country Returns 3D
Fire Emblem: Awakening
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Paper Mario: Stick Star
Luigi's Mansion
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Shin Megami Tensai IV
Super Mario 3D Land
eShop Games:
Art of Balance: Touch!
Crimson Shroud
Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move
Pushmo
Virtual Console:
Kid Icarus: 3D Classics
Metroid II: Return of Samus

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n621/teamvernia/CAM00034.jpg
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n621/teamvernia/CAM00035.jpg
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n621/teamvernia/CAM00036.jpg

Movement

I'm selling a GoT Mondo poster done by Ken Taylor unwrapped, still in shipping container.

EHWEXN0.jpg

I'm asking for $60 shipped.

I also have available Ken Taylor's Jurrasic Park poster #314/475. PIC (sorry for the terrible photo)

For this one, I'm asking $175 shipped. PM me with any offers, thanks!

Selling 3DS XL about 6 months old with light wear. All games digital downloads from eShop. Over $650 of merchandise selling for $400 shipped (will accept offers). Pics linked below.

Blue 3DS XL + 32GB SD Card + Case

Retail Games (all digital downloads):
Animal Crossing
Code of Princess
Donkey Country Returns 3D
Fire Emblem: Awakening
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Paper Mario: Stick Star
Luigi's Mansion
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Shin Megami Tensai IV
Super Mario 3D Land
eShop Games:
Art of Balance: Touch!
Crimson Shroud
Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move
Pushmo
Virtual Console:
Kid Icarus: 3D Classics
Metroid II: Return of Samus

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n621/teamvernia/CAM00034.jpg
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n621/teamvernia/CAM00035.jpg
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n621/teamvernia/CAM00036.jpg

Etiquette in here is to wait 150 posts or more before re-posting your items for sale/trade.

Thanks

BPoole

WTS Digital PC Games (all Steam keys)

Deadlight: $2
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet: $2
Homefront: $3
Iron Brigade: $2 (Sold!)
Metro 2033: $3
Borderlands 1 GOTY Edition: $3 (Sold!)
Mark of the Ninja: $3
Toy Soldiers: $2
Duke Nukem Forever: $3 (Sold!)
The Darkness 2: $5
Bioshock 1 (x2): $4
BioShock 2 (x2): $4
Spec Ops: The Line: $5 (Sold!)
Darksiders 1: $3
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl: $5 (Sold!)

I'll only accept PayPal payments. PM me for further inquires
Reposting this. If you're interested in multiple games we can work something out

WTB:

Xbox 360 sports games (baseball, football, hockey, basketball, soccer, rugby, etc)

Looking for good condition, complete. Doesn't matter how old or what they are. I'm filling out my complete Xbox 360 game collection and the large majority of titles I'm missing are sports games. Help me NOT have to go to Gamestop!

smenden18

Neo Member
WTB - Vita 2000 (any color)

Would also trade for mint White Assassin's Creed Liberation Bundle (has original box and packaging materials) and comes with a Hori screen protector installed. Also includes the official Sony Vita docking station.

PM me with any questions.

Howdy!

$37 GTA V for the 360 - complete (used), adult owned. Will come with everything - game, case, manual, map, etc, and unused blimp code.
$35 Dragon's Crown Vita - complete, opened
$20 Ni No Kuni PS3 - complete, opened
$35 Pokemon Y 3DS - opened, CN unused.

Prices USD and shipped via Paypal in the US.

I have a few sales on here and 600+ on Ebay (mlgamescards). Thanks!

Alex

Want to buy:

Nexus 7 (2013 model). Not sure if anyone is lookin' to unload one, but if they are I'm interested.

Want to sell:

Sager NP9150 high end gaming laptop, great condition.

i7 3740QM CPU, 7970m 2GB GPU, 12GB ram, 128GB SSD + 500GB HDD, DVD-RW, backlit keyboard.

It's a pretty beastly little device, I was running FFXIV on it on full settings quite peachy, it's also been repasted recently. Comes with it's charger, of course, Windows 7, it's driver disc and a carrying case.

I'm looking in the range of ~950-1000 for it, shipped, if you're curious for a more detailed spec breakdown, some proper images or just to discuss more about it, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

KJA

I've never tried this before on this particular forum, so here goes nothing:

WTS:

BNIB NEOGEO PAD USB Controller for PS3 : $65 OBO + Calculated Shipping Costs to your Zip/Postal Code.

Ships from Canada.

Thanks!

asdad123

looking to sell my Asus G46VW Republic of Gamers Laptop. It was originally bought at best buy about a year ago for $1000. Since then, I have upgraded it and it is now one that you cant buy with the same specs.

Specs are:
i7 3620qm 2.3Ghz Quad Core (Originally i5 dual core which I will include)
14" 1600x900 Anti Glare Scree (Originally 1366x768 anti glare)
256gb mSATA Crucial m4 SSD + 750gb 5400rpm original HDD (both drives are in the computer)
8gb RAM
Gtx660m 2gb
Backlit Keyboard
Charger cable is a little frayed, but I covered it with electrical tape and no problems.

Thermal Pastes have been replaced and the laptop runs very cool. Most I have seen is about 70C during gaming with the fan barely audible. Its a great gaming laptop, but I just built a gaming desktop.

All in all, I spent over $1500 on this ($1000 for PC, $200 for SSD, $280 for CPU, and $150 for the screen)

I will sell it for 900 shipped, 850 local pickup (07407) or in the original config, i5, 1366x768 screen, and 750gb hhd only, for $600 shipped, 550 local pickup

Also got a Zelda Wind Waker HD Collectors Edition from Gamestop.

$100 shipped if payed via Paypal

Bump

I have two PS4 (system only, not bundle) preorders with Amazon.com with launch day delivery guarantee that I'm trying to sell.

I also have one of the same on Amazon.co.uk

I'll change the shipping address on the pre-order to the buyer's address and Amazon will deliver it to you on launch day.

I'm soliciting offers, if anyone is interested let me know.

I am looking to sell an HIS Radeon HD 4890 for $55 shipped. The card is used (obviously) but is in very good shape and was never overclocked. I have all the original packaging with the exception of the barcode that was cut out for a mail in rebate. I used it for roughly three years before upgrading to a 6950 (got a good deal from a Gaffer in this very thread!).

qmQxPcF.jpg

pyGj7qt.jpg

Here is a direct link to more images (10 total)

I am asking for $55 shipped. I will ship FedEx 2day anywhere in the US. I would prefer payment via paypal, but if you would like to negotiate something else (Amazon Gift card, Steam wallet cash, etc..) I could be amenable. If you have any questions or offers, hit me up.

Thanks to everyone that helps keep this thriving economy going.

ZeroAKA

Is anyone interested in a Hearthstone beta key? I'm not too sure how much this is worth, so make me an offer (preferably PS3/Steam trades or Paypal).

Neverfade

Anyone interested in buying an Amazon PS4 Launch edition preorder from me? I now have an alternate means of getting one.

I didn't initially buy this to horde and mark up, but I'd be a fool to not make a little profit off this. Will ship directly to you from Amazon, release day delivery, to your verified address.

PM me with any offers.

Anyone interested in buying an Amazon PS4 Launch edition preorder from me? I now have an alternate means of getting one.

I didn't initially buy this to horde and mark up, but I'd be a fool to not make a little profit off this. Will ship directly to you from Amazon, release day delivery, to your verified address.

PM me with any offers.

I offered the same few posts above you... let the price wars begin! ;)

Shady859

First of all, very positive feedback for both Chairhome and Double D. Top quality buyers; I recommend them highly!

Requests halted. You guys and girls are quick on the trigger! I'll be taking requests again next week. For now, this is what I have remaining in my inventory:

Selling

Steam Gifts

Wolf Among Us - $14 (One remaining)
Spacebase DF-9 - $12 (One remaining)
Deadly Premonition - $16 (One remaining)

All gifts redeem worldwide. I'm a gold status seller (102 positive feedback). PM me if you're interested, thanks.

PM'ed longshot but it you still have Wolf Among Us I will buy it.

FS: So I've got two PlayStation 4 preorders from Amazon for release day delivery. Was supposed to be for myself but I just found out I'm going to be out of the country for the next month and a half and will essentially miss launch day.

I will change the delivery address to yours and have the system shipped via Prime with release day delivery.

PM me with offers!!

Have some feedback on the feedback doc, if it matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom