• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Selling some games! Prices include shipping. All games are used unless noted otherwise. Codes are probably used:

(Xbox 360)
DMC Devil May Cry - $15
Max Payne 3 - $10
Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition (sealed) - $12
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - $10
Far Cry 3 - $15
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - $17

(PS4)
NBA 2K14 - $44 I've had a couple offers on this, so it's currently on hold SOLD

(PS Vita)
Little Deviants - $9

Maddux4163

Neo Member
WTS: Knack PS4 $35 shipped. Payment = Amazon credit.

I have never sold here but would like to get started.

NIzYw6ll.jpg

PM'd

saelz8

Positive feedback for Akkad. Paid quick. Good stuff.

--------------------------------

Updated Inventory

All Uplay, except Origins.

Splinter Cell Blacklist - $16 (2 Available)

Lowest Prices for these games on GAF! Paypal Gift Only.

Add saelz8 on Steam for fast processing. I'm at my PC.

Perhaps a long-shot, but does anyone have an Etsy gift card they have but don't want and would be interested in selling at a slight discount to me? Found a gift I want to nab for my brother on there, figured I'd check with GAF before making a purchase. Shoot me a PM if so.

Istaerion

Positive Seller Feedback for Wolfgunblood Garopa!

User provided excellent communication as well as delivered his/her merchandise hassle free & in tip-top shape.

Josephl64

I'm looking to sell quite a few games...

Pokemon Yellow CIB(sticker residue):
py3lOiV.jpg

PS Vita with box, AR codes, manual, etc.:
IHgb6VK.jpg

NA 3DS Sold
also shown are Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, and KH
RR54Cjg.jpg
Mario Kart sold

3DS games: Samurai Warriors Chronicles, DOA(imprinted box)
Paper Mario sold

XwYkMq6.jpg

C&C3, C&C3's expansion, and C&C the First Decade sold

Tales of Xilia Limited Sealed, and Beyond Two Souls LE mint(dlc codes never used)
Hwzdf95.jpg

please feel free to offer :)

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I've got most of the 1993 issues of Computer Gaming World for sale. The only issues missing are January and April. The covers show wear, bit the inside pages are pristine. I'm asking $45 shipped, PM me.

_20131125_160859.JPG

saelz8

Positive feedback for Facism. Paid really quick! Went as smooth as smooth can go.

------------------------------

Updated Inventory

Splinter Cell Blacklist - $15 (2 Available)

Paypal Gift Only.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've got most of the 1993 issues of Computer Gaming World for sale. The only issues missing are January and April. The covers show wear, bit the inside pages are pristine. I'm asking $45 shipped, PM me.

Ahh, those are really neat. I wish I could justify picking those up, I love those old mags. Hope they find a good home!

mkenyon

Banned
Another item for sale:

NuForce uDAC 2. I'll include the proper USB cable as well as an internal USB header adapter in case you want to custom mount it in a case. Great item, but recently upgraded to a Soundblaster ZxR. I'd take $40.

Bii

WTB: Killer Instinct code for Xbox One, I guess it's the Combo Breaker pack?

Have: Paypal

Reposting this one more time. Gonna unbox my X1 later tonight and will end up buying KI off of Xbox Live once I do. PM me and let's work something out.

rbanke

Selling Battlefield 4 for PS4 $50 shipped.

I like it enough that I just want to have it digital and allways available.

WTS:

Download code for The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (United States) -- $30 SOLD

Blue/Black Nintendo 3DS XL -- $158 shipped -- SOLD

Figured out how to split the AC4/Splinter Cell code from the Nvidia Holiday Bundle so now I'm selling them separately.

Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag (Uplay) - $30 - SOLD
Splinter Cell Blacklist (Uplay) - $20
Batman Arkham Origins (Steam) - $25

I accept Paypal Gift payment or Interac e-Transfer.

colinp

Banned
Figured out how to split the AC4/Splinter Cell code from the Nvidia Holiday Bundle so now I'm selling them separately.

Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag (Uplay) - $30
Splinter Cell Blacklist (Uplay) - $20
Batman Arkham Origins (Steam) - $25

I accept Paypal Gift payment or Interac e-Transfer.

I'll take AC4, pm'ing.

mdsfx

Positive feedback for seller Duxxy3

Sold me a fightstick for a wonderful price. It came as described and packaged well.

Chavelo

Hello,

I'm selling an Origin cd-key for the game Battlefield 4 which is able to be redeemed for your Origin account. Looking to get 40 dollars for it via Paypal. Can send pics of the key from the manual if requested. Send me a PM if you're interested. Thanks!

Hey all. I'm selling my Oculus Rift dev-kit, as, disappointingly, it just conflicts with my physical disability. I don't have the range-of-motion in my neck needed to really get the full experience.

Rather than throw it up on Ebay though, I wanted to offer the experience to a fellow Gaffer first. It IS as impressive as you've heard, and were I able to use it fully, it would happily stay in my home.

I'm just looking to come out even, so $300 + the cost of actual shipping. I'll accept Paypal, and while i'll ship anywhere, I would expect international shipping (IE, shipping outside the US) will cost a fortune, as the Rift comes in a hefty hard-case.

Message me with interest.

Cheers.

WTS:
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Sealed game!
+
Limited Edition Musical Chest!

Located in Canada, can ship anywhere, Paypal gift payment is ok!
PM me your offer, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom