• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDaravon

Positive feedback for bakeray, super quick payment and communication which is always greatly appreciated.

F/S: Blue 3DS XL w/ matching Club Nintendo charging cradle. Has had HORI screen protectors since day one. System is in perfect shape. Just picked the Zelda 3DS so no need for it anymore.

What is that on there, a zelda sticker or something? I have a blue 3DS and that looks awesome, I want one :eek:

WTS: All Prices are Shipped. *PRICES DROPPED/THINGS ADDED*

glD2yZK.jpg

Games:
New Super Mario Bros U - $35
Zombi U - $25
Anarchy Reigns (PS3) - $10
Diddy Kong Racing (N64) - $7
Rogue Galaxy w/ Official Guide (PS2) - $30
Half-Life (PS2) - $7
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package (PS3) (No Online Pass)- $20
Comic Jumper (XBLA) - $2
Grand Theft Auto IV - $8

Misc. Crap:
Drawn Together (Entire Series) - $20
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Volume 3 - $10
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Volume 4 - $15
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Volume 5 - $15 - Or All 3 for $30

I also have a bunch of PS2/GC/GBA instructional booklets, just in case you want to make one of your games a "complete" version. PM me which ones you want and I'll see if I have them. They'll be $2 each and shipping will vary depending on how many you want.

Here is the list of all the manuals I have:

WTB

Netflix Subscription Discount Prices

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou (Daily Lives of High School Boys) Blu Ray Set

S0cc3rpunk

Unconfirmed Member
trading one of my gamertags for 360 has a lot of games on it and the gamerscore is good. For a fifa 14 code for xbox one, plus i'll add 14 day trial code and 2011 McLaren Forza Motorsport 12 Code, code is a car by the way for xbox one :) pm me if interested :)

goldensun

* Only shipping to U.S. *

Want to Sell:

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) - Club Nintendo Code Used

4r2lxYL.jpg

$24 shipped -- Only accepting Amazon payments. PM if interested. I've sold and bought to a few gaffers with no problems at all. I'm located in SoCal.

Thanks!

WTS:

Systems:
GBA SP -- Used, acceptable condition -- no charger or games; tested and working - $20
PM me for pictures.

Other Games
Link's Awakening (Gameboy original, not Gameboy Color version) - cart only - $10 (pending out)
Final Fantasy Legend III (Gameboy) - cart only - $10
Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts (GBA) - cart only - $14
Super Mario Advance 3 [Yoshi's Island] (GBA) - complete - $10
Super Mario Advance 4 (GBA) - complete - $10 (pending out)
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (GBA) - complete - $14
Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA) - complete - $30
The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages - Nintendo 3DS [Digital Download] - $5 (code coming soon)

Media
DJMAX TECHNIKA 2 Original Soundtrack [Limited Edition] - Sealed - $45 shipped

---
If you're interested in something, PM me and see if we can work something out.
I'm willing to take photos of things if you're curious to the condition, etc.
All prices include shipping to continental US. If you're located outside the US, we can discuss shipping, but odds are the price will be higher.
Accepting Amazon.com and Paypal gifts.[/QUOTE]

DontBlink

* Only shipping to U.S. *

Want to Sell:

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) - Club Nintendo Code Used

$24 shipped -- Only accepting Amazon payments. PM if interested. I've sold and bought to a few gaffers with no problems at all. I'm located in SoCal.

Thanks!

Someone was just looking for it.

Looking to buy Animal Crossing New Leaf for $25. PM if anyone is selling will take digital or physical.

Want to trade:
Need for Speed Rivals (PS4), mint, complete

For your:
Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

U.S. Trades only, please. I have awesome feedback on GAF.

TriAceJP

Looking for an iPod, any model is acceptable except the shuffles. Need a screen, yo.

Let me know what you have and how much you'd like.

Hey everyone, I'm looking to buy a Killer Instinct code. I don't want to put my CC info on live, and I don't really want to hit up a shop (on my way home from work) for a points card.

I'm sure there's someone here who's looking to sell theirs.

I'm pay pal verified, so PM me please.

!FOUND! Thanks for the PM's people...

Arla

U.S. Only l PayPal & Amazon Payments (preferred) accepted.
I didn't think Amazon Payments would be such a big deal around here, but most people have never even heard of it.

WTS:
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds 3DS download code - $30.

Pokemon Black 2 version Club Nintendo code for any other Club Nintendo code.

Blue/Black 3DS XL
- PM an offer.

The outer body has wear on it but the screens and buttons are in excellent condition. I just got it back from Nintendo repairs a few weeks ago. Comes with original charger, stylus, manual, box stylus, AR cards, etc. It was the MK7 bunde from last year. I've already transferred the system stuff to my ALBW 3DS XL, so it doesn't come with any games. It's already been registered to my Club Nintendo account too.

BbUbEd1.jpg

ShMYvKb.jpg

GqcBBxJ.jpg

NeoGAF Gold seller! Buy with confidence. I ship within the United States and accept PayPal payments only. All prices include shipping. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

FOR SALE:

Logitech G930 Wireless 7.1 Surround Sound Headset (PC/PS4) - $70
Sword of the Stranger Blu-ray - $20
Magna Carta 2 (Xbox 360) - $20

WANT:

NBA 2K14 (PS4)
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS4)

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Positive feedback for Bungie's
Great buyer- Very quick payment and good communication.

SuperSah

Banned
Selling a black 4th Gen. iPod Touch (8GB).

I'm interested in maybe £70-£80 GBP, we can discuss this and shipping costs paid by the buyer.

Inbox for details.

Figured out how to split the AC4/Splinter Cell code from the Nvidia Holiday Bundle so now I'm selling them separately.

Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag (Uplay) - $30 - SOLD
Splinter Cell Blacklist (Uplay) - $20
Batman Arkham Origins (Steam) - $25

I accept Paypal Gift payment or Interac e-Transfer.

avcables

Banned
Looking To Sell

GTA V (360) - $40 shipped OBO (This is unplayed, no shrink-wrap. Came into an extra copy as a gift.)
Call of Duty: Ghosts (360) - $50 shipped OBO (Also unplayed, no shrink-wrap. Original copy but never desired to play.)
Injustice (360) - $20 shipped OBO
Batman: Arkham Origins (PC, Steam) - $20 Digital

Positive Buyer Feedback for Squirts Macintosh
Positive Buyer Feedback for AwRy108
Positive Buyer Feedback for Istaerion
Positive Buyer Feedback for IrishNinja

Fast payment and great communication, a pleasure to do business with.

What's a fair price for a 120gig PS3 with TLoU, Valkyria Chronicles, and Ni no Kuni? It may be 160gig. Don't remember. Had a ton of bills fall on me this past week so need to make some extra scratch.

saelz8

I have some game codes from my Nvidia cards I just bought. I've got 2 of each as well, having returned a card and buying another.

Assassins Creed Black Flag - $18 (Only one Available)
Splinter Cell Blacklist - $16 (2 Available)
Batman Arkham Origins - $17 (2 Available)

Paypal Gift Only.

Sinfamy

I am selling an XFX Radeon HD 6870 1GB GDDR5 (reference card) with lifetime warranty in retail box with all the stuff it came with.
Make me a generous offer c:

dgco86

This is a really strange request, but I hope someone would be able to help me.

Credit goes to afinalfantasyblog.com for this picture. I am looking to buy the piece of paper in the picture.

I am based in Singapore, and am only able to make goods payments on Paypal due to local regulatory restrictions. I have good feedback here and on eBay (same username there).

Please feel free to PM me with offers. Thank you!

Hi, I'm looking for the piece of paper above plus a few other things:

1. Kickstarter version of Class of Heroes 2 (I would prefer 2 copies if possible)
2. Xbox One power brick suitable for 220V countries (I'm guessing this would have to be European in origin). I'm using a stepup transformer right now but would prefer an official brick.

Please PM with offers including shipping to Singapore.

Thanks!

ta9qi

No body want to sell his Zelda 3ds bundle, its too expensive every where :(
too bad bestbuy.com not accept international credit cards :/

I know there's a million of these floating around, but...

[WTS]: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Digital eShop Code

[WTB]: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Physical Copy

I'm hoping to maybe just PM you the code so I don't have to mail this piece of paper out. I'm also open to offers for the code, but keep in mind I am trying to fund my purchase of the physical copy with this sale.

PS: I don't have Paypal or anything (this is my first time venturing into this thread). Do I need something like that to receive payment?

Please PM me with any inquires! I'll probably lose any responses in this thread.

EDIT: Actually it looks like I do have a Paypal account, but I haven't used it in a year or two. If I have this linked to a bank account for withdrawals, should that still work if all the info is unchanged? Sorry for being so noobish.

[WTB] PAL physical Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS with completed save(ie. Master Quest unlocked)

I'm going to echo the guy above me and say I'm new to this buying and selling malarkey. Amazon payments sounds like the most convenient avenue for me, but any extra advice would be appreciated.

Darkwater

I have some game codes from my Nvidia cards I just bought. I've got 2 of each as well, having returned a card and buying another.

Assassins Creed Black Flag - $18 (Only one Available)
Splinter Cell Blacklist - $16 (2 Available)
Batman Arkham Origins - $17 (2 Available)

Paypal Gift Only.

PM‘d!

mkenyon

Banned
WTS:

SOLDWhite Vita + 32GB memory + P4G hard copy, $150 shipped. Does not include original box, does include charger. Screen is in great shape, only have about 80 hours on it.

iPad Mini 16GB Black, Green Smart Cover, $220 Shipped. Only about 4 months old, so it's in great shape. Includes original box, charger/cable. I'm open to offers on this though if $220 is too much.

Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, $250 Shipped. Most amazing motherboard I've ever used, and I almost don't even want to sell it. But, going the mATX route these days. Absolutely gorgeous board.

Only things I'd be looking for in trades are video cards. GTX 780, R9 290, 290X, Titan, 780 Ti. iPad Mini Retina as well actually.

zychi

Banned
Selling some things want paypal for all:

Like New PS3 Slim 120 GB with Cfw Rogero 4.46 on it. Comes with 2 DS3 controllers, power cord and HDMI, and a physical copy of MGS4. Looking for $235 after paypal fees

2013 Macbook air with 8gb RAM upgrade. I bought this in August and have barely used it. It's basically new, comes with original box, all cords and a Case Logic Protective Carrying Case. Looking for $1100 after Paypal fees saves you about $200 if bought straight from Apple its also listed on ebay, if you prefer that.

Also selling for $15 paypal
Dragon Quest IX

PM me if anything hits your fancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom