• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
So, say I would like to sell a Zelda ALBW code, bought in Austria. Is the code redeemable all throughout Europe, or is it restricted? Sorry for asking, but I wanted to clear this up before offering anything...

knee

I have $10 off any game $29.99 or more from Origin.com that I'm not going to use. I tested it on XB1 and PS4 versions of battlefield, but I didn't check out.

Shipping is free on Origin.com for the holidays too, I think

Nekobo

Selling:
Project X Zone for 3DS. Standard edition in mint condition, with unused Club Nintendo code. $23 shipped in the US. Payment through paypal gift only.

I'm a NeoGAF Plus seller, so buy with confidence!

Maddux4163

Neo Member
WTB: XBL 1 year ~ $40, PS+ 1 yr ~$35

WTS: Knack PS4 $35 shipped. Payment = Amazon credit preferred, Paypal gift acceptable.

I have never sold here but would like to get started. I have good ebay feedback: http://www.ebay.com/usr/robertcdinsmoreiii

NIzYw6ll.jpg

PM'd twice

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Sold somwhere else :)

Zelda A Link Between Worlds eShop Code EU (bought in Austria) for 30€. Available from tomorrow, November 27th. PayPal only.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Very belated and very positive feedback for user Sephcast. S/he shipped out extremely fast, was communicative, elegantly dealt with a payment snafu, and the item was in phenomenal condition!

Also, because I thought it was pretty funny, it took the USPS 4 days to ship the package ~50 miles. Oh, you Government!

Forgot to reply to this. Positive feedback right back for DJ Lushious. Great buyer!

Positive feedback for SephCast. Bought Fire Emblem at a great price and it was shipped/delivered quickly. Thanks!

Replying to this too! Positive Feedback back for vermadas. Perfect transaction.

mxgt

Banned
WTS

3DS:
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

PAL retail unwanted copy due to late delivery, unopened.

£25, paypal only. If outside UK then extra postage will be required.

Only done 1 transaction here, but have 100% on eBay if reassurance is needed.

20131126_20212627d96.jpg

Dropping the price of my link between worlds code NA to $25 via amazon payments. I want to get that Tearaway before the price goes back up to $40.

Edit sold! Thanks and positive feedback to to Adam Prime, who paid promptly and from what I hear is very good looking and great at everything your heart desires.

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
I don't need e-shop gift cards for my Zelda anymore since I got some myself. So $30 in paypal for my Zelda: A Link Between Worlds now.

I also have a Megaman cartoon dvd (lol) for sale for uhhh $10.

As well as some Red Vs. Blue DVD's for sale. Season 1,2,4 Dunno where my 3 is. But anyways $10 for them all. 5 dollars by themselves on the site store sooo I think this is fair I guess.

anyone in Europe these 3 ps4 games for sale

got marvel superheroes on ps4 for sale psychical copy
injustice ps4 psychical copy
knack ps4 psychical copy

Bungie's

Bought a Zelda Link Between Worlds and Oracle of Seaons code for $25 a few days ago but decided to get the 3DS bunlde instead. Would like to get $25 for both codes. Gone

Tank

Neo Member
Selling:

PS+ 1 year - $39
1200msp - $12.50/code

PM me if you are interested. I accept paypal, and will send codes quickly.

Iskander

Neo Member
I have one code for each of Splinter Cell: Blacklist, and Batman Arkham Origins. $20 each.

Just upgraded the PC, so a couple of parts for sale.

MSI Twin Frozr III GTX 660
http://us.msi.com/product/vga/N660-TF-2GD5-OC.html

5X86VkAl.jpg

Bought last year - works great and has been rock solid. Runs Battlefield 4 (when paired with an i5-3570K at stock speed) well at medium-high settings. $150 shipped via USPS.

Seasonic S12II-520 Bronze
http://www.seasonicusa.com/S12II-Bronze.htm

Power supply to match the GTX 660 above. Works well, quiet, plenty of connectors. $40 shipped.

AwRy108

WTS (everything is LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise):

PSVita
Phantasy Star Online 2 (Japanese version) - $30 shipped

PC
Tomb Raider (2013) - STEAM KEY - $8
Dirt Showdown - STEAM KEY - $8

DREAMCAST
JoJo's Bizzare Adventure - $25 shipped
King of Fighters '99 Dream Match - $13 shipped
Dead or Alive 2 - $13 shipped

GAMECUBE
Metroid Prime (not Greatest Hits) (UPC has been removed) - $8 shipped
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - $13 shipped
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - $13 shipped
...or all 3 Metroid titles for $30 shipped.

I accept PayPal and Amazon gift cards; reasonable offers are welcome; and combined shipping is available.

I'm a NeoGAF Plus seller.

jred2k

Positive seller feedback for matthewwhatever

Quick shipment and good packaging. Was prompt to give me tracking details as well.

- Prices include shipping, I'm in the US
- PM me offers or questions please. I accept paypal as gift or pay additional fee.
- Assume that games are used, complete, non-Greatest Hits/Platinum Hits/etc, and codes are used(unless stated).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling:
PSP
Knights in the Nightmare (not sure if free Yggrdra Union code is used) -- $10
Kingdom Hearts BBS (opened, but never played, registration card unused) -- $12
Silent Hill Origins -- $8

PSVita
Rayman Origins (sealed) -- $10

PS3
Dues Ex (sealed) -- $12 [not in pic]
Dragon Age Origins (no manual) -- $6*
Jak and Daxter Collection (sealed) -- $16
Hitman Trilogy (sealed) -- $25
Hitman Absolution (sealed) -- $12
LA Noire -- $9
Max Payne 3 -- $11
Mindjack -- gone
Resistance 3 (sealed) -- $13
Sleeping Dogs (sealed) -- $15

Watch
Fossil CH2506 -- $40 shipped
I got as a gift, never worn.
Battery still works (currently off).

NOTE:
* - These games can be found probably a little cheaper. However, since shipping usually costs me ~$5. I'd like that to at least cover shipping

If you have another price you'd prefer, I'm willing to negotiate

isual

positive seller feedback for sora_n

sold me atelier totori, rorona and meruru for a great price.

games were shipped in an excellent manner and was pleasantly surprised when I smelled them.

Selling SMTIV used. Club Nintendo codes used, but beyond that, like new condition.

Looking for 25 shipped, each. Preference to Amazon Gift Cards and Paypal. Price negotiable, but I'll need a good reason why.

No trades on here but over 120 on CAG (Bronson-Lee) and eBay (azurelakeelectronics)

Oh, and if you have PS4 games we can talk too.

Edit: Fire Emblem bought and paid for.

WELCOME TO FEEDMEASTRAYCAT’S BIG SALE EXTRAVAGANZA

NEOGAF PLUS SELLER!

***newly added to the giant list: Fable 1(steam), Darksiders (steam)

*** ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING ***
Payment will be accepted via Paypal. I’d recommend to pay using the gift option to avoid Paypal fees.
Prices can be negotiated! I usually searched for the lowest price on Amazon (in same condition) and knocked at least a few dollars off on nearly all of the items I have listed here. But I’m certainly willing to entertain offers, especially for multiple items!
I’d prefer a minimum order of $10, unless it’s digital codes or something. I am including shipping in my costs, so a larger order would help.
I’d prefer to ship only in the US, but we may be able to work out something for additional compensation, i.e. the soul of your first born.
Shipping will be done via the USPS and will be shipped out first class (or priority if a few items are ordered and/or they are heavier). The books will be shipped out via media mail, though I doubt any of those will sell on here anyways.
You may PM me any questions you have, if you want a picture of something, want more detailed info, are looking for a good time, etc.
Please note: I have none of the following systems currently available to test games: NES, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Sega Saturn, Sega Game Gear, Atari 2600. Therefore, I CANNOT guarantee these games will work, especially the cartridge based ones. Obviously, if you order a game from me and it’s not functional, we’ll work out some sort of refund.
Also please note: You should just assume the Nintendo games DO NOT contain the Club Nintendo code.

*** unless specifically noted, all games are original releases and NOT Player’s Choice, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, etc.) ***

*** once again, ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING ***

Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE - Brand new, box has never been opened. Obviously clean ESN. It’s a Sprint As You Go phone, meaning it can be used on their non-contract lines. It can also be used on Ting and other smaller companies. $120 OBO

iPod 15GB 3rd Generation - NOT WORKING. Battery dead. Screen and iPod itself are scratched to hell. Offer whatever you want for it, you may be able to fix it up. It was functional before the battery quit.

Gift Cards/Digital Codes (will email to you upon receipt of payment. If you really want me to physically mail it to you instead, I can do so)

Mass Effect 3 PC Origin download code - $5
Halo Reach Xbox 360 download code - $5
Fruit Ninja Kinect Xbox 360 download code - $3

Steam keys ($2 each or buy 2 get 1 free!)

Darksiders
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Serious Sam First Encounter HD
Serious Sam Second Encounter HD
Gish
Dear Esther
Binding of Isaac plus DLC
Cave Story+
Nightsky
Superbrothers: Sword and Sorcery EP
Splice
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Cogs

Origin keys

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition - $2
Mirror’s Edge - $2
Mass Effect 3 (as listed above) - $5

Playstation 3

Uncharted 3 Collector’s Edition (brand new, never been opened) - $40
Rock Band 2 (brand new, factory sealed) - $20
Need for Speed: The Run (brand new, factory sealed) - $10
Motorstorm (complete, like new condition) - $5

Playstation 2

Jampack Demo Disc Volume 13 (brand new, factory sealed) - $4
Jampack Demo Disc Volume 14 (brand new, factory sealed, SOTC demo on disc!) - $4

Xbox 360

Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure Mega Pack Xbox 360 (brand new, never been opened. This is the starter pack PLUS additional extras. This may have been exclusive to Best Buy?) - $70
Catherine Love is Over Edition (brand new, factory sealed) - $70
Bioshock 2 Limited Edition (brand new, factory sealed) - $50
60GB Live Starter Kit for Original Style 360s (brand new, factory sealed, bottom of package has been ripped open slightly, contains hard drive, 3 months of Gold, headset, etc.) - $40
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon (brand new, factory sealed) - $25
Rock Band 3 (brand new, factory sealed) - $20
Crackdown 2 (brand new, factory sealed) - $15
Gears of War Triple Pack (brand new, factory sealed) - $15
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (complete, like new condition) - $10
Need for Speed: The Run (brand new, factory sealed) - $10
N3II: Ninety-Nine Nights 360 (brand new, factory sealed) - $10
Brutal Legend (brand new, factory sealed) - $10
Bioshock (complete, like new condition, with slipcover) - $8
Gears of War 3 (complete, like new condition) - $8
Batman: Arkham City (complete, like new condition) - $8
Kinect Sports (complete, like new condition) - $8
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction (complete, like new condition) - $8
Left 4 Dead (complete, like new condition) - $8
Condemned 2: Bloodshot (complete, former rental case but has artwork, good condition) - $6
Condemned Criminal Origins (complete, very good condition) - $6
You Don’t Know Jack (complete, like new condition) - $6
360 Universal Media Remote (remote only, white color, original release) - $5
Alone in the Dark (complete, like new condition) - $5
Crackdown (complete, good condition) - $5
Duke Nukem Forever (complete, like new condition) - $5
Rock Band (disc and case, like new condition) - $5

Xbox

Conker: Live & Reloaded (complete, good condition, disc has multiple light scratches) - $35
Conker: Live & Reloaded Demo (complete, very good condition) - $4
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds (complete, very good condition) - $10
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (disc only) - $7

Sega Saturn

Virtual On: Cyber Troopers (complete, case and manual look great, disc looks good) - $20
Criticom (complete, case has multiple cracks, disc looks very good) - $6
Robotica (complete, scratches on case, disc looks good) - $6
Myst (complete, case has a crack on front, disc looks great) - $6
Virtual Open Tennis (complete, good condition) - $5
World Series Baseball II (complete, good condition) - $5
NBA Live 97 (complete, case cracked, disc looks okay) - $5
NHL 97 (complete, in good condition) - $5
NFL ‘97 (complete, disc is scratched) - $5
Striker ‘96 (complete, in good condition) - $5
Space Jam (disc only, in pretty good condition) - $3
Virtua Cop (manual, “not for resale” small sleeve, and disc, all in good condition) - $3
Virtua Fighter 2 (“not for resale” small sleeve and disc, both in good condition) - $3
Daytona USA (“not for resale” small sleeve and disc, both in good condition) - $3
Sega Saturn Bootleg Sampler demo disc (small sleeve and disc, both in good condition) - $3

Sega CD

Sol-Feace (small case and disc only, disc looks very good, case looks good) - $4
Sega Classics Arcade Collection (Streets of Rage, Revenge of Shinobi, Columns, and Golden Axe) plus Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective (complete with small case that holds both discs, and both manuals - discs and manuals look great, case looks good with some marks) - $4
Sewer Shark (disc only, pretty good condition) - $4

Sega Genesis

Streets of Rage 2 (complete, cart and case look great, manual is somewhat rough condition) - $15
Toy Story (complete, overall good condition, manual is somewhat bent up, cart looks very good, and box is in mostly good shape, considering it’s one of the cardboard style ones near the end of the Genesis’s lifespan) - $8
Crystal’s Pony Tale (complete, all in very good shape) - $8
Crue Ball (complete, very good shape overall, also includes Motley Crue sticker! SCORE!) - $8
Taz in Escape From Mars (complete, in overall decent condition, manual is somewhat bent up, cart looks very good, and the box is pretty smooshed) - $5
Mortal Kombat (cart and case only, plus an “Acclaim’s Dream Team” poster which showcases upcoming games haha. Everything in very good condition) - $5
Pit-Fighter (cart and case only, both in good shape) - $5
NBA Showdown ‘94 (complete, cart looks great, manual in somewhat rough shape, and case is in good condition) - $4
NHL ‘94 (cart and case only, both look pretty good) - $4
Joe Montana II Sports Talk Football (cart and case only, both in decent condition) - $4
NFL Football ‘94 Starring Joe Montana (complete, cart and case look very good, manual is in somewhat rough shape) - $4
Madden ‘96 (complete, very good shape overall, includes a few inserts [such as upcoming 32X games!] ) - $4
Madden ‘94 (complete, cart looks very good, case and manual look good) - $4
Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures (cart only, looks very good) - $3
Turrican (cart only, label torn in a few spots, in rough shape) - $3
Monopoly (cart only, label peeling off, in good shape) - $3
Super Battleship (cart only, label looks great!) - $3
Sega Sports NFL Football (cart only, label looks great!) - $3
Jurassic Park (cart only, several gamestop stickers, label looks good overall though) - $3
Sub-Terrania (cart only, label looks great!) - $3
Mortal Kombat (cart only, labels looks good) - $3
Ms. Pac-Man (cart only, label looks good) - $3

Sega Game Gear

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (brand new, factory sealed) - $8
Sonic Chaos (cart and manual only plus plastic cart holder, great condition) - $5
Lion King (cart and manual only plus plastic cart holder, great condition) - $5
Pac-Man (cart and manual only plus plastic cart holder, great condition) - $5
Aladdin (cart and manual only plus plastic cart holder, great condition) - $5
Super Battletank (cart and manual only plus plastic cart holder, great condition) - $5
NHL All-Star Hockey (cart only, looks great) - $3
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (cart only, looks great) - $3
World Series Baseball (cart only, looks great) - $3

Nintendo 3DS

Tetris Axis (brand new, factory sealed) - $10
Pilotwings Resort (brand new, factory sealed) - $10

Nintendo DS

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (brand new, factory sealed) - $18
Tetris DS (complete, like new condition) - $15
Rhythm Heaven (brand new, factory sealed) - $10
Touch the Dead (complete, like new condition) - $10
Diddy Kong Racing (cart only) - $8
Geometry Wars: Galaxies (complete, like new condition) - $7
Feel the Magic (complete, like new condition) - $5
Clubhouse Games (complete, very good condition) - $5
Puchi Puchi Virus (brand new, factory sealed) - $5
Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt (cart only, this is the demo that came with original phat DS systems) - $3

Nintendo Wii

The Last Story Limited Edition (brand new, factory sealed; includes soundtrack, too!) - $70
New Super Mario Bros. Wii (complete, like new condition) - $20
Astro Boy: The Video Game (brand new, factory sealed) - $10
Go Vacation (complete, like new condition) - $10
House of the Dead: Overkill (complete, like new condition) - $10
Kirby’s Epic Yarn (complete, like new condition) - $10
Rhythm Heaven Fever (complete, like new condition) - $8
Disney Epic Mickey (complete, like new condition) - $8
Metroid: Other M (complete, like new condition) - $6
The Secret Saturdays: Beasts of the 5th Sun (brand new, factory sealed) - $5
Sushi Go Round (brand new, factory sealed) - $5
Flingsmash (no extra remote, just case, manual, and disc in like new condition) - $4

Nintendo GameCube

Rebel Strike (complete, very good condition) - $10
Rebel Strike Preview Disc (disc and case, don’t think it had a manual, very good condition) - $4

NES

Mega Man 2 (cart only, label is mostly intact, but is torn in a few small places, cart itself has markings and writing on back) - $15
Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego (box and cart only, does not include book, cart looks great) - $5
Super Mario Bros. (cart only, label intact) - $5
Batman (cart only, label intact) - $5
Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt/World Class Track Meet (cart only, label intact) - $3
Rescue: The Embassy Mission (cart only, label intact) - $3
Super Mario Bros. 3 (cart only, label torn) - $3
Deadly Towers (cart only, label intact) - $3
Tetris (cart only, label slightly damaged) - $3
Dr. Mario (cart only, label intact) - $3
Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt (cart only, label intact) - $3

Atari 2600

River Raid (complete w/ box, “manual” [like a 3 page foldout instruction manual haha], and cart. Box and manual both look good. Cart has one or two very small tears in the label, and a bunch of marks on it) - $10

PC

Tera (brand new, factory sealed, w/Best Buy Exclusive mount) - $25
Darkspore (brand new, factory sealed) - $5
Arcania: Gothic 4 (complete, like new condition w/registration code) - $5

DVDs

Family Guy Freakin’ Party Pack (complete in like new condition. Volumes 1-5, plus Stewie Griffin “movie”. Everything but the discs are still sealed [the cards, poker chips, etc.] ) - $60
Ultimate Matrix Collection Limited Edition (complete with all discs, original case, and Neo bust. Discs watched once or so, the bust has never left the case) - $25
NBA Ultimate Jordan 3 Disc 20th Anniversary Edition (complete, like new condition) - $25
James Bond Ultimate Editions Volume 1 - $15
James Bond Ultimate Editions Volume 2 - $15
James Bond Ultimate Editions Volume 3 - $15
James Bond Ultimate Editions Volume 4 - $15
Or All 4 James Bond Volumes for $50 (these are all complete, in like new condition)
Jackie Brown (brand new, factory sealed) - $8
Return to the Planet of the Apes (used - case and disc) - $8
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (this is the original, and it’s a special steelbook edition) - $8
True Romance - Director’s Cut Two Disc Special Edition (complete, like new condition) - $6
THX 1138 (brand new, factory sealed) - $5
Team America World Police (brand new, factory sealed) - $5
SNL Best of Mike Myers (brand new, factory sealed) - $4
SNL Best of Phil Hartman (brand new, factory sealed) - $4
SNL Best of Will Ferrell Volume 2 (brand new, factory sealed) - $4
(or all three SNL DVDs for $10)
Transamerica (brand new, sealed) - $4

Blu-Rays

Wall-E Three Disc Special Edition + Digital Copy (complete w/ slipcover. Some small sticker residue on the back of the slipcover) - $12
Bad Lieutenant Port of Call New Orleans (case and disc, good condition) - $3
Death Race (case and disc, good condition) - $3

VHS

Banjo-Kazooie promotional tape (case and tape, both look good) - $3
Top Gear Rally promotional tape (case and tape, both look good) - $3
Diddy Kong Racing promotional tape (case and tape, both look good) - $3
Donkey Kong Country: The Legend of the Crystal Coconut (case and tape, both look good) - $3
BUY ALL 4 TAPES FOR $10

CDs

Rage Against the Machine - Renegades (brand new, factory sealed) - $5
Home Movies Season Four Bonus CD (comes in little fold-out case, disc looks practically new) - $2

Books

Making Babies (hardcover, like new condition) - $10
The Happy Herbivore Cookbook (like new condition) - $8
Vegan with a Vengeance (like new condition) - $8
Fresh Fruits Postcards (brand new, still sealed, outside case is cracked on the front) - $8
http://www.amazon.com/dp/071484621X/?tag=neogaf0e-20 there’s a link to this, because I’m not even sure how I came across this product, and I don’t really know what it is
Bobby Flay Cooks Americans (I like to add an S to the end of American for added amusement, hardcover, in like new condition) - $5
Empire Strikes Back (first printing! Paperback, in overall good shape) - $5
Best of the Joy of Painting (good condition, paperback, some page corners bent, marks on the covers) - $5

Stop me, I'm a slasher!

... sorry. Couldn't help it.

Close enough! :) Any quotes from Hot Fuzz are good by me!

Simon Skinner: Lock me up.
Nicholas Angel: I'm sorry?
Simon Skinner: I'm a slasher! I must be stopped!
Nicholas Angel: You're a what?
Simon Skinner: A slasher... of prices! I'm Simon Skinner - I run the local supermarché. Drop in and see me sometime - my discounts are *criminal*. Catch me later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom