• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwRy108

WTS

$200 for everything below. Shipping included. Everything is fully functional and in good condition. U.S Only. No individual sale. Paypal gift. You can pick them up personally if you're in the LA area:

• PS2 Slim system with Power and Video/Audio Cable, 2 PS2 Sony Controllers, 8MB Memory Card
  • Nintendo DS Lite system (Crimson Red)
Come with all these PS2 Games (in case with manual):
  • Onimusha 1 (Greatest Hits Version)
  • Onimusha 2
  • Onimusha 3
  • Zone of the Enders
  • Zone of the Enders The 2ND Runner
  • War of the Monsters (No Case)
  • Rygar
  • Jak II
  • Timesplitters: Future Perfect
  • NFL 2K5
  • Viewtiful Joe
  • NBA Street Vol 2
  • Contra: Shattered Soldier
  • SSX3 (Greatest Hits Version)
  • Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
  • Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
  • Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
  • Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (Greatest Hits Version)
  • Gran Turismo 3: A-spec (Greatest Hits Version)
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Soul Calibur III (Greatest Hits Version)
  • Mercenaries (Greatest Hits Version)
  • Tekken 4
PM me if you are interested. Will provide picture upon request.

...meant to send a PM.

mattx5

SALE:
The_Last_Story_Art_Book.jpg

The Last Story (Wii) [sealed w/art book]

$50 shipped within Canada

Padinn

So the wifey put the foot down and I can't spend anymore on games this month. I want Super Mario 3D World. Badly. And right Meow! Help me prove her wrong! I am open to best offers on ALL of these games. The goal is to raise $52!

For sale:
The Walking Dead (Steam Key, the "good" game) - $8
Dead Space - $5
Dead Space 3 - $12
Medal of Honor - $4
Mirror's Edge - $5
Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Edition - $10
Red Alert 3 - Uprising - $5
Crysis 2 Max Edition - $7
Sims 3 + Starter Pack - $8
Metro 2033 + Risen + Sacred Citadel Bundle - $7

Heatware is Ghoststalker

EDIT** I wish also accept trades for $5 Wii U Eshop codes.

Just wanted to repost to update that I will accept wii eshop $5 codes for any of these.

KiDdYoNe

WTS, all Steam codes/gifts.

Ticket to Ride 1910 + USA DLC - $2
Greed Corp - $1
Incredipede - $1
Batman™: Arkham Asylum GOTY - 2$
Batman™: Arkham City GOTY - 3$
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North - 2$
Scribblenauts Unlimited - 3$
Guardians of Middle-earth + Smaug's Treasure DLC - 2$
Mortal Kombat Kollection - 3$
Trine 2: Complete Story - 2$
Fallout Collection - 2$
Galactic Civilizations Complete Pack - 3$

Still got them!

Plus, have a code for a Hearthstone beta, $15 seems like okay?

Posivite buyer feedback for Fina1e for ^
Fast and easy!

mjc

WTS:

Tales of Vesperia Special Edition (Xbox 360) - Open but in perfect condition. Includes special steelbook case, game, and soundtrack. $60 shipped

Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition (PS3) - Open but in perfect condition. Includes slipcase, game, and artbook/strategy guide. $60 shipped

Little King's Story (Wii) - Sealed. $20 shipped

avcables

Banned
WTS

GTA V (360) - $50 shipped OBO (This is unplayed, no shrink-wrap. Came into an extra copy as a gift.)
Call of Duty: Ghosts (360) - $50 shipped OBO (Also unplayed, no shrink-wrap. Original copy but never desired to play.)
Injustice (360) - $20 shipped OBO

Reclaimer

Zelda Link Between Worlds - Full Game Download Code $30

Got this in my 3DSXL bundle, but I bought the physical version to play... So this code is unused and ready to send out to someone ASAP! I bought it in the US, so it's for the eshop here.

$30 PayPal gift and I'll message you the download code. I have a handful of sales here, and over 200 100% positive feedback on eBay.

bakeray

WTT/S:
GCN - Super Smash Bros: Melee (complete, non player's choice)
GCN - Go Go Hypergrind (complete)
GCN - Ikaruga (case/manual only)
PS2 - Katamari Damacy (sealed)
PSX - Legend of Dragoon (mint, missing manual)
PSX - Final Fantasy VIII (mint, complete, black label)

Day One Edition Controller (light use first day until I bought a new one)
Day One Achievement

Want:
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds 3DS e-shop code
Xbox One games (no sports games or BF4)
$$$$$

PM if interested, Paypal for payments please.

Zelda Link Between Worlds - Full Game Download Code $30

Got this in my 3DSXL bundle, but I bought the physical version to play... So this code is unused and ready to send out to someone ASAP! I bought it in the US, so it's for the eshop here.

$30 PayPal gift and I'll message you the download code. I have a handful of sales here, and over 200 100% positive feedback on eBay.

Pm'ed

Xbox One Day One Edition Sealed.

Already have a ps4 and never cxld my xb1 order.

$600 + shipping

PM me. If I don't respond within a couple hours, pm me again since GAF PM's are kind of flaky.

EBay reference: thodge84 +71 feedback
+1 on GAF (just started selling)

r4oMFS5.jpg

maxcriden

+1 positive feedback seller. In USA but probably willing to ship internationally.

Still selling (or trading) Zelda games:

GBC:

Oracle of Seasons (cart in case, no box/manual)
Oracle of Ages (cart in case, no box/manual)

GBA:

LTTP (cart, no box/manual)

GC:

WW (w/ case, manual)
TP (w/ case, manual)

Please feel free PM me with any offers.

--

Want to Buy (or Trade for):

Pikmin 1/2 NPC for Wii
Kirby's Epic Yarn
DKC 1/2/3 for GBA
Metroid Fusion
Metroid: Zero Mission

Petrie

Banned
Looking to trade KZ:SF straight up for NFS: Rivals. Also interested in other PS4 related things like the camera. P4 Golden is on my radar as well. Any interesting offers are welcome though.

I have:

PS4:

Killzone Shadowfall

Xbox 360:

Old style console with 60 gig HD and 1-4 controllers available, all wireless and in good shape. Console is the last of the models released before the slim so has the much more reliable chipset, but has been modified as well.

360 controllers available, including the Gears of War 3 limited edition

1600 MS point codes

PS3:

120 gig slim PS3 console with DS3 and controller charger/cradle. Has been used very lightly during ownership. (pending out)

Sly HD Collection like new
God of War Collection sealed
Resistance: FoM
Disney Infinity Starter set (new, sealed)

Handhelds:

Blue DSi with accesories

A white DS Lite console in good condition.

The Zelda limited edition DS Lite. Turns on but screen is blank. Could be an easy repair for someone as a throw in with a trade.

Steam Gifts:

Forge
Just Cause
Hero Academy
Faerie Solitaire
Worms
Civilization 4

Steam codes for: Titan Quest, Puzzle Agent 2, Zen Bound 2, Dawn of War II, Humble Klei Bundle Games, Humble Bundle 8

3DS:

Kingdom Hearts: DDD (sealed)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (pending out)
Pilotwings Resort

Skylanders Giants for 3DS with the portal (unused) and the Cynder and Tree Rex figures. Package is unused only missing the Punch Pop Fizz figurine my girl wanted from it.

Misc:

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition: code used but everything else pristine condition

Persona 3 FES for PS2

2 copies of Lord of the Rings trilogy on Bluray new and sealed (non-extended)

2 sets of the Cards Against Humanity Limited release Xmas Expansion

A sealed copy of the Summoner Wars Master Set

I'm very laid back and willing to make deals to find good homes for my stuff, so don't hesitate to shoot em any offers. Prefer trades as it's more fun though!

WTS:
Launch Edition Playstation 4 unopened, still in the Amazon shipping box unopened.
Looking for $550 or best offer (plus shipping if you want me to ship) will meet locally in lower Michigan area. Paypal gift please if shipping or you pay Paypal fees! I have positive feedback on Ebay for a recent PS4 sale there. Please PM!

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc.
-Paypal only please.

Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Map Pack DLC code for Xbox 360 - $3

VqJ2q96.jpg

Final Fantasy VIII (black label) w/both US and UK (Piggyback) guides - $35 shipped
Guides have a tiny bit of wear on the outside but are clean and intact, and as an aside the UK guide (done by Piggyback, who still does good stuff) is WAAAAY better than the US guide, which is actually why we had it. The discs are in good shape and near mint, just a tiny bit of use.

Skyrim Collector's Edition Guide (1st print) - $15 shipped media mail
Opened but in good condition. I'm 99% sure that I still have the map it came with but I need to find it, if this matters to you let me know up front and I'll make sure whether or not I have it.

Very positive feedback for DJ Lushious. He sold my brother his Xbone preorder. According to my brother's texts, DJ Lushious "always responded and was super easy to work with." They met up in person and made a smooth transaction.

Thanks again man - my brother was super stoked!
And positive buyer feedback for nicoga3000. S/he and his/her brother were very nice, very communicative, and the process went very smoothly. I hope your brother is having a blast with The One!

Positive feedback for DJ Lushious and Darknight. Great sellers. Thanks!
Positive buyer feedback for LQX, as well! S/he paid very promptly and kept me updated very quickly. As if any more feedback needs to be said about this upstanding member of the GAF community, but here is just one more piece of praise!

Iskander

Neo Member
Just upgraded the PC, so a couple of parts for sale.

MSI Twin Frozr III GTX 660
http://us.msi.com/product/vga/N660-TF-2GD5-OC.html

5X86VkAl.jpg

Bought last year - works great and has been rock solid. Runs Battlefield 4 (when paired with an i5-3570K at stock speed) well at medium-high settings. $150 shipped via USPS.

Seasonic S12II-520 Bronze
http://www.seasonicusa.com/S12II-Bronze.htm

Power supply to match the GTX 660 above. Works well, quiet, plenty of connectors. $40 shipped.

Also have codes for Splinter Cell: Blacklist, and Batman Arkham Origins. $20 each.

Vinsanity

WTS: Xbox One Day One Edition and Killer Instinct Pin-Ultimate
Both mint and in box.

Xbox One: $600 + your choice shipping
Xbox One + KI = $660 + your choice shipping

I accept Paypal gift

Good feedback here, and on eBay. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I will answer PMs promptly, if you don't hear back from me, please PM again. Thanks!

photo_zps7347cd9b.jpg

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Would anyone be interested in Mad Men S1-5 on Blu-ray? They're essentially like new; I don't think I ever even watched S3-5. $30 shipped for the lot.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Just upgraded the PC, so a couple of parts for sale.

MSI Twin Frozr III GTX 660
http://us.msi.com/product/vga/N660-TF-2GD5-OC.html

5X86VkAl.jpg

Bought last year - works great and has been rock solid. Runs Battlefield 4 (when paired with an i5-3570K at stock speed) well at medium-high settings. $150 shipped via USPS.

Seasonic S12II-520 Bronze
http://www.seasonicusa.com/S12II-Bronze.htm

Power supply to match the GTX 660 above. Works well, quiet, plenty of connectors. $40 shipped.

Also have codes for Assassin's Creed IV, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, and Batman Arkham Origins. $20 each.

I'll take Assassins Creed Black Flag. :)

I have PM'd you.

phants

Wanted: Killer Instinct Pin Ultimate Edition (Xbox One)

I assumed this was going to release at retail here (New Zealand) so never looked into it. Sigh.

I have US and UK shipping addresses if you don't want to post internationally, so no dramas there.

Let me know what you've got!

Hiccup

Banned
Sorry it's no longer for sale. I just called Nintendo and they were able to issue me a refund for Zelda I bought on Friday and then I used the code to get Zelda back.

JudgmentZefhyr

Neo Member
WTB:

Soul Hackers for 3DS (first run copy with exterior box and soundtrack)
Fire Emblem Awakening for 3DS (with preorder artbook)
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen for PS3
Ar Tonelico for PS2 (the deluxe edition one with the exterior box cover and artbook)

Must be willing to ship to Canada, contact if you have any of these for sale.

coopolon

WTB Pokemon Emerald and Pokemon White 2.

Looking to pay $15 shipped for Emerald and $23 shipped for Pokemon White 2.

Can pay using paypal or amazon.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Positive feedback for Iskander for Assassins Creed Black Flag uplay code.

Thanks. Transaction was smooth and fast.

Looking to trade KZ:SF straight up for NFS: Rivals. Also interested in other PS4 related things like the camera. P4 Golden is on my radar as well. Any interesting offers are welcome though.

I have:

PS4:

Killzone Shadowfall

Xbox 360:

Old style console with 60 gig HD and 1-4 controllers available, all wireless and in good shape. Console is the last of the models released before the slim so has the much more reliable chipset, but has been modified as well.

360 controllers available, including the Gears of War 3 limited edition

1600 MS point codes

PS3:

120 gig slim PS3 console with DS3 and controller charger/cradle. Has been used very lightly during ownership. (pending out)

Sly HD Collection like new
God of War Collection sealed
Resistance: FoM
Disney Infinity Starter set (new, sealed)

Handhelds:

Blue DSi with accesories

A white DS Lite console in good condition.

The Zelda limited edition DS Lite. Turns on but screen is blank. Could be an easy repair for someone as a throw in with a trade.

Steam Gifts:

Forge
Just Cause
Hero Academy
Faerie Solitaire
Worms
Civilization 4

Steam codes for: Titan Quest, Puzzle Agent 2, Zen Bound 2, Dawn of War II, Humble Klei Bundle Games, Humble Bundle 8

3DS:

Kingdom Hearts: DDD (sealed)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (pending out)
Pilotwings Resort

Skylanders Giants for 3DS with the portal (unused) and the Cynder and Tree Rex figures. Package is unused only missing the Punch Pop Fizz figurine my girl wanted from it.

Misc:

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition: code used but everything else pristine condition

Persona 3 FES for PS2

2 copies of Lord of the Rings trilogy on Bluray new and sealed (non-extended)

2 sets of the Cards Against Humanity Limited release Xmas Expansion

A sealed copy of the Summoner Wars Master Set

I'm very laid back and willing to make deals to find good homes for my stuff, so don't hesitate to shoot em any offers. Prefer trades as it's more fun though!

PM'ed

Balb

Positive feedback for Camjo-Z. Great with communication and sent payment immediately. Would definitely like to deal with again!

Looking to buy the Persona PSP games - preferably the special editions.

Also looking for Madden NFL 25 for Xbox One.

PM me!

Tank

Neo Member
Selling: 1200MSP codes

Redeemable for $15 Xbox wallet money for spending on X360/Xbox one

$12.50 each. You must pay via paypal. Message me if your interested.

Arc07

F/S: Blue 3DS XL w/ matching Club Nintendo charging cradle. Has had HORI screen protectors since day one. System is in perfect shape. Just picked the Zelda 3DS so no need for it anymore.

$150 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom