• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Positive feedback for isny. Wind Waker HD will keep my WiiU occupied once I finish Mario 3D World.

WTS: All Prices are Shipped. *PRICES DROPPED/THINGS ADDED*

glD2yZK.jpg

Games:
New Super Mario Bros U - $35
Zombi U - $15
Anarchy Reigns (PS3) - $10
Diddy Kong Racing (N64) - $7
Rogue Galaxy w/ Official Guide (PS2) - $30
Half-Life (PS2) - $7
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package (PS3) (No Online Pass)- $20
Comic Jumper (XBLA) - $2
Grand Theft Auto IV - $8

Misc. Crap:
Drawn Together (Entire Series) - $20
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Volume 3 - $10
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Volume 4 - $15
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Volume 5 - $15 - Or All 3 for $30

I also have a bunch of PS2/GC/GBA instructional booklets, just in case you want to make one of your games a "complete" version. PM me which ones you want and I'll see if I have them. They'll be $2 each and shipping will vary depending on how many you want.

Here is the list of all the manuals I have:

WTB

Ys: Memories of Celceta - $25

Netflix Subscription Discount Prices

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou (Daily Lives of High School Boys) Blu Ray Set

Yuripaw

Banned
Selling:

Assassin's Creed IV Season pass for PC uplay code - $12

last try selling this, might just end up using it myself since I'm actually enjoying the game more than I thought I would, but I still could use the extra money if anyone's interested, I'll still have available for a few more days.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
WTS

Limbo
. Steam version

WTB

I am a NeoGAF PLUS Buyer and I'm in the market for retro games. Lots of them. Many of these collections I'm starting from scratch so just let me know what you've got and don't think that it might be too common! You can PM me or list what you have in the thread, either works. I am looking for NTSC-US only, unless otherwise specified.

Sega Master System games (CIB only, PAL acceptable)
Sega Genesis games (CIB only)
Sega CD games (CIB only)
Sega 32X games (CIB only)
Sega Saturn games (CIB only, prefer US but JPN versions are acceptable in some cases)
Sega Dreamcast games (CIB only)
NES games (cart only)
SNES games (cart only)
N64 games (cart only)
TurboGrafx-16 games (Jewel Case+HuCard or CIB)

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Free shipping for those living in Continental US

WTS

• White Wii U Pro controllers, Brand new unopened, sealed in box - $35 shipped, or $100 shipped for 3 controllers
  • 3DS LL Circle Pad Pro that I ordered by mistake from Hong Kong (I wanted the 3DS version - $20 shipped or trade for a like-new 3DS Circle Pad Pro.

I used to be on the old spreadsheet, and my ebay name is olubode. Talk to me ASAP, as I really want to ship these before Thursday!

Olufemi

WTT

Xbox One Forza Motorsport 5 (actual game and case, not Day One Edition and played only twice)

Trade for any of the following Xbox One games:

Fifa 14
Dead Rising 3
Ryse
NBA 2K14
AC IV
COD:Ghosts
Need For Speed Rivals

Open to selling but mainly want to trade for a physical xbox one game with case and disc.

Beth Cyra

Free shipping for those living in Continental US

WTS

• White Wii U Pro controllers, Brand new unopened, sealed in box - $35 shipped, or $100 shipped for 3 controllers
  • 3DS LL Circle Pad Pro that I ordered by mistake from Hong Kong (I wanted the 3DS version - $20 shipped or trade for a like-new 3DS Circle Pad Pro.

I used to be on the old spreadsheet, and my ebay name is olubode. Talk to me ASAP, as I really want to ship these before Thursday!

Olufemi

PM'd

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
WTB: LiteCoins via PayPal

Would anybody be willing to sell me about $100 USD worth of Litecoins for PayPal? At the current price of $21ish a coin, it looks like I could get about 4.7 coins. I'd be willing to pay more (plus a little extra for the simplicity) for five LTC. I'd like a small, even number to sit on. Would really appreciate it, and can PayPal immediately.

ejeezy24

Neo Member
WTT

I want to trade my Zotac Gtx 670 plus some cash for a Gtx670 4gb or 7970, or 680

Basically looking for a card with over 2gb Vram to push bf4 on my new 1440p. pm me

IrishNinja

it's a longshot, but WTT for Zelda: Link Between Worlds (physical), have:

- $35 amazon money
or
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (sealed)

PM if interested!

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
I'm selling a Takedown: Red Sabre Steam code from the Kickstarter. Won't be able to play this to an already capped backlog so I'd rather sell it to someone interested in trying it.

Asking for 10 bucks through Paypal.

New price: 8 bucks.

Well, this is the first time I try selling something here, so please bear with me, apologize for any mistake/rule broken.

I have an item I'm considering selling, likely will interest serious Final Fantasy Collectors.

It is an illustrated plate by Yoshitaka Amano featuring Tina/Terra from Final Fantasy VI atop a Magitek Armor, that classic artwork present in the japanese boxart. It is a very limited piece as it is numbered, only 500 of these were produced, this one being number 202. As far I know these were sold at an Amano exhibit in Japan, not sure about any other details, sorry.

It is complete with original box and stand, everything in like-new condition, has not been displayed. I've taken some pictures so you can check it. Sorry if the pics look bad, I have zero experience in photography. I can try taking better pics upon request.

Yoshitaka Amano - The City - said:

The reason for selling this, as you may be wondering, is that even though I love it, I do not collect Final Fantasy, so I'd rather it went to a FF collector, plus I can use the money to improve my Shin Megami Tensei collection, which is the series I truly love.

I considered putting it on ebay, as I have good feedback and all, but I've never sold anything there, I'm worried it might go wrong. I feel I'm more likely to find a serious/honest buyer here. Also, I've bought some stuff from other gaffers before, so decided to give it a shot.

As for price/shipping, it is as follows:

- Price I'm asking is US$ 750.00 (paypal is the only payment option and fees are included in the asking price). It is based on the last open auction I've seen featuring this item, it was in 2012 and it sold for over 500 sterling pounds

- I can ship to any country, the only condition is that you pay for a tracked and reliable method. Whether you want to insure it or not is up to you, as it can be expensive for this item and I will pack the item very well, but should you choose not to insure it, I must remind you that I will not take responsibility and will not be able to refund you in case postal service/customs damage it.

- I am located in Brazil, so if you live in South America, we may be able to sort different payment terms/currency/shipping options, shoot me a PM.

I think that's about it, should you have any questions please send a PM, sorry if this turned out too long, hehe.

notworksafe

Selling a PC download code (Uplay) for Splinter Cell Blacklist

kcZc6uK.jpg

$12 via Paypal. Will also trade for Deadly Premonition PC. PM if interested.

Roxas

WTB: NBA 2K14 "Upgrade Code" that comes with PS3 copies. Must be UK/PAL code.

Unfortunatly Amazon screwed me over by not sending a code with my PS3 copy, ao desperately need a code from somewhere.

ChrisV

WTS

Ryse for Xbox One. I played through, and have no need to go back and play it again. Looking to get $45 shipped.

Roxas

So send it back--they'll pay for shipping--and use the refund money to get the PS4 version. Seems like a no-brainer to me, but maybe I'm missing something?

Yes, i bought the PS3 version for £22 in a black Friday deal, whereas the PS4 version is £55.

Petrie

Banned
Anybody want to swap my KZ or BF on PS4 for NFS Rivals?

I'm silly for thinking I needed more than 1 FPS. I'm just not that guy.

amrod

Posting again now with a

<<P R I C E D R O P >>

WTS Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Beta Test Key

$10 or best offer in PM ... PAYPAL plz

[EDIT]
<SOLD TO CHEP, AWESOME GUY>

Selling stuff, YEAHHHHHHH.

I take payment via PayPal, Amazon Payments, or you can mail me physical payment in the form of a check or cash (Hey, who doesn't like getting stuff in the mail?). For video games and movies, SHIPPING IS NOW FREE FOR FIRST-CLASS SHIPMENT SPEED, PM me your postal zip code for Priority Mail shipment quotes. Bundle discounts are possible but not an absolute thing, see examples below. With that said, here we go:

Games Stuff:

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Digital Download Code, $30

The Last of Us Survival Edition versions of the Artbook and Comic's First Issue, $30
Persona 4 Arena with First-Press CD, $30
Nier for PS3, some sticker-related damage $10
Yakuza 3 and 4, discs only, $15

Okami PlayStation 2 the Best Japanese Version, $10
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence First Press Edition for Japanese PS2s, some damage on the slipcase, $20

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children -Reunion Files- Artbook, $20
Xenosaga Episode III Xeno emission Artbook, $80
Ateliers of Arland Trilogy Artbook, $30
Valkyria Chronicles Design Chronicles Artbook, minor damage to the spine, $35
Mega Man Complete Works, predates Mega Man 9 and 10, $25
Hyrule Historia, damage to the bottom of the spine, $20
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Official Art Works, $35
Okami Art Book, $35
Final Fantasy "riplai" artbook with DVD chock full with trailers, $25
Compilation of Final Fantasy VII Reflections DVD, $10

White Knight Chronicle Preorder Bonus CD from Japan, $10
Atelier Totori Soundtrack CD, $15
Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver Soundtrack CD set with original Gold/Silver Soundtrack CD, $35
Chrono Trigger Super Nintendo Soundtrack CD Set (Not the busted DS port soundtrack), $20, $30 with the Orchestra bonus CD
Dawn of Mana "Breath of Mana" preorder bonus CD, $10
Bayonetta Soundtrack, $50 ON HOLD
Chrono Trigger: The Brink of Time CD, $15

Final Fantasy VII Soundtrack, outer slipcase is kinda scruffy, $25
Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Soundtrack CD set, a few scratches on the front jewel case piece, $25

Blu-rays and DVDs:

Spider-Man Blu-ray Film Trilogy, rare all-in-one-box edition, $20
Marvel's The Avengers with Viva Metal Box, no digital copy or disney movie rewards code, $35
Escaflowne Movie on Blu-ray, $15
FLCL on Blu-ray, $15

Revolutionary Girl UTENA DVD Set 1 for $30
.hack//SIGN Anime Legends Set, $35
Cowboy Bebop Anime Legends DVD Set, $35
G Gundam DVD Set 1, $40
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya DVD and CD Bundle as shown, with Chronological and Broadcast Order, $45
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Limited Edition U.S. DVD Set with Last Order OVA, $20
KARAS Complete Collection on DVD, $30
Video Game High School Blu-ray autographed version from the Kickstarter, $30
Fate/stay night Original Anime TV Series Boxset, $25
Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi-chan DVD Set, $25
Toy Story 1+2 Ultimate Toy Box Set, $30
Spider-Man '67 TV Series DVD Set, has a damaged booklet, $40
Batman Beyond DVD Sets, $15 each season, $40 for all 3

Miscellaneous:

Fate/zero material, predates the anime, has a smudge on the back here and there, $45
Fate/complete material, Art, Character, World and Hollow. $40 each, $110 for the first 3, $140 for all 4, $160 for all the books including Fate/zero material

Here we go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom