• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeoGAF Gold seller! Buy with confidence. I ship within the United States and accept PayPal payments only. All prices include shipping. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

FOR SALE:

Sword of the Stranger Blu-ray - $20
Magna Carta 2 (Xbox 360) - $20

WANT:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS4)

Lemstar

NeoGAF Plus Seller

All prices include shipping within the United States. Combined shipping will probably save you around $1.50 per item; contact for an exact quote.

Payment is strongly preferred in the form of PayPal gift; please pay any applicable fees should you choose to pay as a transaction. (PSN credit/MS points/Amazon/GameStop/Best Buy gift cards are also acceptable as payment at a discount, if you would prefer.)

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (360) like new - $8
Grand Theft Auto 4 Complete (360) very good (discs have some scratches) - $14
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (360) very good (GameFly disc, works fine) - $17

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3) brand new, includes Limited Edition soundtrack - $28
Tales of Xillia Limited Edition (PS3) brand new - $57
Tales of Graces f (PS3) like new - $26
Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3) like new - $9
Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3) disc only - $5
Valkyria Chronicles (PS3) like new - $15
Devil May Cry HD Collection (PS3) very good (small tear on cover along spine) - $15
Catherine (PS3) alternate cover, like new - $15
God of War HD Collection (PS3) like new - $9

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (3DS) like new - $29
Pokemon X (3DS) like new - $32
Okamiden (DS) like new - $20
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS) like new - $20
The World Ends With You (DS) like new - $17
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii) very good - $10
Okami (Wii) like new - $12

I am selling my digital copy of The Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds for $25.00 via Paypal. I have the code on hand so shoot me a pm if interested.

I see Hugstable made a trade/sale. Guessing that was the $14 Skyrim key.
I have the Legendary Edition in my cart right now, since I probably won't ever see a significant sale on the DLC...

Thus, anyone who has a Skyrim Legendary Edition key and wants to sell it for $15 or so, feel free to PM me and you'll have payment promptly. :)

avcables

Banned
I am selling my digital copy of The Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds for $25.00 via Paypal. I have the code on hand so shoot me a pm if interested.

Positive feedback for Gillian Seed! I copped this, excellent seller. Prompt delivery and excellent communication. Also has a great name that isn't his username.

asdad123

Want To Sell:

White ipad mini 16gb with AT&T 4g LTE. Comes with the original charger, screen protector installed, black carbon fiber skin installed, and blue case with Smart Cover functionality. No box unfortunately. Apple Care+ with accidental warranty until November 2014.

$330 shipped

Crucial M4 256gb ssd. Used since March. Upgraded to a 500gb.

$140 shipped.

Want to Buy

Xbox live 1 year, paying $35

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I'm selling these games with shipping included in the price, PM me:

Ico/Shadow and the Colossus PS3 $10

Brutal Legend PS3 $5

Dragon's Dogma Darkness Arisen PS3 $18

Xenoblade Chronicles PAL Wii $38

Positive feedback for chessnut. An excellent buyer, thank you!

----

Mostly sold out, sorry! This is what I have left in my inventory:

Selling

Steam Gifts

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition - $20 (x1)
Rogue Legacy -$4 (x3)

All gifts are region free. I try to be as quick as possible, but sometimes there are small delays. PM me if you're interested, thanks. I'm a gold status seller (136 positive feedback).

I may be back with more stock before the sale is over, but it's hard to say at this point. I'm about to move house too, so that throws a spanner in the works.

Positive Seller Feedback for Stronghammer22.
p0QHO.gif

baphomet

WTB - Neo Geo sticks/pads

I really need at least 1 stick (original style preferred), and 1 pad or cd style stick (or a second og stick). Ive got a 1 slot coming in that im going to consolize and want to have a way to play everything. Ill pay what its worth i just dont want to pay out the ass on ebay and pay for shipping from japan.

If you have any neo controllers you want to sell pm me with a price and we will work it out. Thanks a bunch!

IndustryX

For Sale

Astro A50 Wireless Gaming Headset, Stand, Receiver and all cables, works on PC, X360, PS3 and will be able to be used on next gen consoles as well.

Sound Quality of the headset is unbelievable, I just don't have as much time for them anymore and would love to see them go to someone who would get more use out of them! They are in perfect condition and are about 10 months old. , absolutely no problems whatsoever.

I'm looking for $220 or best offer, but I am also very open to trade for a Zelda 3DS XL, Wii U, or a 3DS with a couple of the top tier titles. (AKA someone should go buy a Zelda 3ds for 150 tomorrow and trade me for a steal of a deal on the headset :p)

Also for Sale

Call of Duty Ghosts PS4 $50

WTS:

Systems:
GBA SP -- Used, acceptable condition -- no charger or games; tested and working - $20
PM me for pictures.

Games
Tearaway (Vita) - complete - $32
Link's Awakening (Gameboy original, not Gameboy Color version) - cart only - $10 (pending out)
Final Fantasy Legend III (Gameboy) - cart only - $10
Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts (GBA) - cart only - $14
Super Mario Advance 3 [Yoshi's Island] (GBA) - complete - $10
Super Mario Advance 4 (GBA) - complete - $10 (pending out)
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (GBA) - complete - $14
Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA) - complete - $30
The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages - Nintendo 3DS [Digital Download] - $5 (code coming soon)

Media
DJMAX TECHNIKA 2 Original Soundtrack [Limited Edition] - Sealed - $45 shipped

---
If you're interested in something, PM me and see if we can work something out.
I'm willing to take photos of things if you're curious to the condition, etc.
All prices include shipping to continental US. If you're located outside the US, we can discuss shipping, but odds are the price will be higher.
Accepting Amazon.com gift cards and Paypal.
If you decide to pay with paypal, the end result is that I receive the amount listed above. If you pay via gift, this means you assume the fees. If you wish to pay as a buyer, I will run the amounts through a paypal fee calculator to find the correct amount.

Arla

U.S. Only l PayPal & Amazon Payments (preferred) accepted.
I didn't think Amazon Payments would be such a big deal around here, but most people have never even heard of it.

WTT:
Pokemon Black 2 version Club Nintendo code for any other Club Nintendo code.
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition l Steam Gift l Anything remotely interesting.

Dunan

Positive feedback for Aeana. She asked for a PSN card and sent me the money, and I went out and got it. The quickest and easiest transaction I've ever been involved in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom