• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vallarfax

Formerly 'GMUNYIFan'
Positive feedback for DunderHassan

Game was received within 20 minutes of sending the money. Excellent transaction.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Whoever messaged me/had interest about video cards, should message me again.

sorry I cleared out my inbox again LOL.

(tadbit of OCD)

hygea

Neo Member
Have: Steamgifts unless specified
Dungeon Defenders
Plants vs Zombies GOTY
Puzzle Dimension
Payday the Heist
Bioshock 1 + 2 (key)
8x Dota 2
Sleeping Dogs
Civ 4 Complete Edition (key)
The Stronghold collection (key)

Want:
Age of Empires 3 Complete collection
Assasins Creed 3
Dishonored
The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition
Crysis Collection
Civ V
Faster Than Light
Bioshock infinite
Dead Space 3

Offers

Colin.

Looking to trade off these games for some more games preferably. They will all be keys unless otherwise stated, and proof of purchase of most items can be given upon request. I will also accept PPG. I'm from the UK, but will price in $ since most here will be international. Here is my wishlist to help with what to offer, but I'll consider any game I don't already have:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/colinn/wishlist

Far Cry 3 (Uplay) - $22
Sleeping Dogs - $12
Dead Rising: Off the Record - $8
Hitman Absolution - $15
Hitman Collection (Gift) - $6.50
Knights of the Old Republic II (Gift) - $4
Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown (Humble Bundle 6) - $5

All $2 each:

Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory
Children of the Nile: Enhanced Edition
The Dream Machine: Chapters 1-3
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
Titan Quest
Cave Story+

dsister44

Looking to trade off these games for some more games preferably. They will all be keys unless otherwise stated, and proof of purchase of most items can be given upon request. I will also accept PPG. I'm from the UK, but will price in $ since most here will be international. Here is my wishlist to help with what to offer, but I'll consider any game I don't already have:

Please wait at least 150 posts before reposting your list :3

WTB

Looking for the following CIB

Contra 4
Yoshi Island DS
Retro Game Challenge
Any of the Castlevania DS Games
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime

Also I am looking for these CIB Genesis games

Castlevania: Bloodlines
Contra: Hard Corps
Ghouls'N Ghosts
Ristar
Streets of Rage
Streets of Rage 3

and would like loose copies of these SNES games

Ghoul Patrol
Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts
Super Metroid
Run Saber

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I'm building a new PC so I'm going to sell some of my unplayed Xbox 360 games and get them on Steam:

- Sleeping Dogs
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown

They are all sealed. I'd like $30/shipped for each game. I'll sell both together for $55/shipped.

I've also got a couple of retailer exclusive DLC codes if anyone is interested. I'd like $10 for each, but I'm willing to negotiate.

- Gold Weapons Pack from Best Buy for DmC: Devil May Cry for Xbox 360.
- Bayonetta Playable Character + Bonus Game Modes from GameStop for Anarchy Reigns for Xbox 360.

I'm looking to buy Steam copies of the following games for around $15-20: Dishonored, Far Cry 3, and XCOM: Enemy Unknown. PM me if you have them for sale.

Jonboy

In my quest to hunt down old gamecube accessories, I ended up with more than I need. Also some PS3 and Wii games.

WTS
Super Smash Bros. Brawl $25
(no pic, but adult owned, great condition, box and manual included)

Skyrim (PS3) $35
(no pic, but adult owned, great condition, box and manual included, Skyrim MAP not included)

Metroid Prime (player's choice edition) $15 http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae147/goletto13/2012-12-12_20-11-55_693.jpg

Army Men RTS $8
http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae147/goletto13/2012-12-12_20-11-39_231.jpg

MadCatz Gamecube Controller (clear one on left in pic below) $10
http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae147/goletto13/2012-12-12_20-10-59_627.jpg

MadCatz Gamecube Controller (purple/clear) $10
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Nintendo-GAM...HN3/$(KGrHqR,!lQFEG-(Vj-bBRDHN2)fm!~~60_3.JPG

Gameboy Player (NO STARTUP DISC) $15
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Nintendo-GAM...A==/$(KGrHqN,!qkFDkQhHZgbBQ+cwmOhPw~~60_3.JPG

*All prices include shipping*

I'm also open to trading for (or buying outright) the following items...

WTT/WTB

-Luigi's Mansion
-Super Smash Bros. Melee
-Eternal Darkness (trade only)
-Super Mario Galaxy 2 (trade only)
-Gamecube Component Cables
-Gameboy Player Startup Disc (or may sell the player...whichever comes first)

New Fire Emblem's giving me an itch I can't scratch at the moment!

Looking for Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn and Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon!

Also, positive feedback to lunch! Just got the game in my mailbox, works perfect!

Volotaire

WTB:

Gamecube PAL

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance - really want this :)
Killer 7
Chibi-Robo
Ikaruga

Wii PAL

Xenoblade Chronicles
Last Story
Skyward Sword Wii Remote bundle

I am willing to accept any Gamecube NTSC (American) games as well.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
This is a bit of a longshot, since I'm guessing that anyone who still has one likes it too much to sell, but I'm looking to see if anyone is selling a PSP Go in good condition (no screen scratches, battery still holds charge, etc.) Gamestop has used ones for $50, but I'm not sure if $50 is worth just a tiny little bit of extra convenience. I already have a PSP-3000 that would do everything I want the Go to do, but thought the smaller form factor and 16GB of storage rather than having to keep swapping Memory Sticks in and out might be a little better.

Also WTB

Battlefield 3 Premium Edition PC (Preferably for less than $30)

didamangi

Have:
- Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition steam key $7.5
- Morrowind GOTY steam key $4

- Half-Life Platinum retail key $6 (Will get you Half Life, Opposing Force, Blue Shift, Half Life Deathmatch Source, Team Fortress Classic, Ricochet, Day of Defeat and Counter Strike on steam)

Want:
Paypal

WTS

Wii U
Nintendo Land $30 *Brand New*
Scribblenauts Unlimited $30 *Only Played Once*

3DS
Tetris Axis $13 *Used*

Vita
4GB Vita memory card $7

WANT: Complete Paper Mario Sticker Star 3DS (box, game, manual) - $27 if you still have the Club Nintendo code, $22 if you don't. Both offers price shipped paypal gift to Virginia, USA.

Let me know if you're selling. Thanks!

Hi GAF,

I have a brand new, still sealed Hyrule Historia Collector's Edition. I'm asking $149 (includes free shipping in the continental U.S.) for it. Based on eBay prices, that's a good hundred bucks less than most Buy It Now prices. I wanted to offer it a GAF user first!

I also will trade it for a PS3 in solid condition if anyone would rather go that route.

I have positive feedback on here and on eBay under the same name "bearcatjosh"

I1AhFHL.jpg

Keropon

Positive feedback for Varna. He shipped quickly and was very understanding when I had trouble with my paypal account. Very awesome and items were as described.

desperately looking for Saturn S-video cables at a decent price, PM me if you have options/suggestions!

oh yeah my GPU looks like it might be dead too, so if you've got a good replacement for a 6870 @ $100 lemme know

I might have those S-Video cables, I'll give you an update later tonight/tomorrow morning. I have a few Saturns at home I havent used.

Looking for a sega nomad with no scratches on the screen.
Will buy or maybe trade. I have paper Mario 3ds (complete), fishing resort wii (complete in box with fishing controller), and RAGE 360 (anarchy edition) complete. Would trade all three and a bit of cash for a nomad or a working NES, or model 1 sega genesis. Not looking to sell them, only trade.

WTS (All used; great condition with cases/manuals)

Wii U
Nintendoland - $28

DS
Pokemon Platinum - $16

Xbox 360
Splinter Cell: Double - $6
Splinter Cell: Conviction $8 (or $12 for both SC: DA and Conviction)
Singularity - $8
Warhammer 40K: Space Marine - $9

[/B]
PS3
Final Fantasy XIII (Greatest Hits) - $9

WTB or Trade

Willing to trade multiple games (3, 4, or even 5) for Dishonored (360) or buy.

*****US PayPal only please*****

32r23r2.png

Fracas

#fuckonami
Selling a few games for Xbox 360. Prices include shipping (continental US, international would be more as I understand. We can work something out) with a tracking number.

-Spec Ops: The Line: $12
-Telltale's The Walking Dead. The paper insert has a tear and is in a non-360 case (although I could probably find one if you really wanted it, haha), but manual is included and disc is flawless. I can take pics if needed: $15
-Lost Odyssey (no manual): $8
-Left 4 Dead Game of the Year Edition (light scratches, installs): $9
-Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition: $16

Also, this is kind of specific, but I have copies of Dishonored and Assassin's Creed III I don't really want to sell; I'd like to trade one of them for Far Cry 3. Let me know if you're wanting to trade. Xbox 360, just to clear.

I'm NeoGAF Plus! Let me know via PM or posting here if you have any questions or offers. Thanks!

I'm NeoGAF Gold and have previously sold under the name of "LastWindow."

For sale:
(All prices include insured shipping with tracking number via USPS or UPS within the 48 continental states. I only accept PayPal.)

First 4 Figures Samus Varia Suit statue. Number 1045, includes card of authenticity as can be seen taped to the styrofoam box. Outer box has some denting but overall in good shape. Statue itself is in great condition and has been displayed out in the open. I've dusted it off. Base has some very, very light scuffing that was there when I got it. I think it's normal but feel like I should mention it any way. It's so light that I couldn't even get a picture of it. This seems to be a expensive statue now as there is only one on eBay and it's listed at $500.
Price: $275 SOLD

First 4 Figures Classic Sonic statue. Number 1198, includes card of authenticity as can be seen taped to the styrofoam box. Outer box has some denting but is in good condition otherwise. Statue itself is in great condition and has been displayed out in the open. I've dusted it off and could find no defects at all. It's another expensive statue, judging by eBay. There's currently one going for $500 and another for $700. It stands 12" tall.
Price: $275

Gaming Heads BLU Heavy statue. Number 02, includes card of authenticity as can be seen taped to the styrofoam box. Outer box shows wear but is in good shape otherwise. Statue has a broke piece on the back of the minigun which I included a picture of. There's a middle lever that broke off, which I still have in case the buyer wants to try and fix it. Base also has some spots that were there when I received it but they are very minor and I couldn't get a good picture of them. Still a fantastic piece to have and I've had it on display and dusted it's been dusted off. Stands between 12 to 13 inches tall. eBay prices seem to go around $250 but since this has defects it'll be less.
Price: $175

Dark Souls Collector's Edition for the Xbox 360, partially new. I say "partially" because the game itself is still wrapped, the tin has been opened. The plastic cover shows some normal shelving wear but still looks fine. The tin has a few dents but nothing major and still looks fine as well. As previously mentioned, the game is still wrapped. Art book is in great shape and I'm pretty sure the code on the little card has never been used, but I can't say for sure.
Price: $60

Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition. Does not include the art book or soundtrack. Outer box shows some wear but is in good shape overall, the official guide also shows some wear but is in fine shape, game case/manual/disc all show minor wear. Overall, everything is in good shape.
Price $60

If you'd like to buy both I'd sell them for $100 together, which includes insured shipping and a tracking number.

As mentioned above the prices include shipping for the 48 continental states. Because of how heavy the statues are I don't want to ship outside of those 48 states since the shipping costs with tracking and insurance will be expensive.

I have the following Steam Keys available for trade. Looking for trade offers. Please PM as I don't keep up with this thread

Prototype
Darksiders
Saints Row 2
Saints Row The third
Metro 2033
Red Faction Armageddon
Red Faction Guerilla
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War Gold
Titan Quest Gold
Company of Heroes GotY
Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

The following are Steam Gifts available for trade:

Portal
Hunted: The Demon's Forge
The Ship - 2 Pack
Monday Night Combat
Nuclear Dawn
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
For Sale - Xbox Kinect, Kinect Sports, and Kinect Adventures - $55 Shipped

Everything works great. Comes complete with cables, cases, and manuals. Got it used, so it's not the standalone box, but the one that came with consoles. I'm GafPlus.

Baconbitz

Banned
Just got a CoD vita bundle. Don't care for CoD. Looking to either sell the game or trade for another vita game. If I sell it'll be for $40.00. Looking to sell my 4 gig mem card. Whats a good price for the 4 gig? I'm gaf plus btw.

conkwe

Neo Member
Paypal, Amazon payment, concealed cash
Shipping is generally $3. Combined shipping discounts provided. I can ship international, PM me for shipping quote.
I have pictures for most items. PM me if you need a picture or want to browse all the pictures.
If you need it, I have more feedback on LiveJournal, CAG, and GameTZ with the same username
Open to trades. Here's my wants, mainly Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts stuff. I also need an Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter.
PM me for offers or email me at conkwe87 [@] yahoo [.] com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Manuals/Cases - $1 each

Chronicles of the Sword, Manual only
Nightmare Creatures, includes case (cracked), manual, and back insert
Cardinal Syn, includes case (cracked), manual, and back insert
Syphon Filter (Greatest Hits), includes case (cracked), manual, and back insert
Deathtrap Dungeon, manual only
Powerslave, manual only
Fighting Force 2, manual only
WWF War Zone, manual only
Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat, manual only
Darklight Conflict, manual only
Castlevania Symphony of the Night (Greatest Hits), manual only
Sub-Zero Mortal Kombat Mythologies, manual only
Gran Turismo, residence manual only
Earth Siege 2, manual only
Sim City 2000, manual only, has water damage and yellowing due to old age
Supreme Commander (PC), disc, case, cover art insert, and manual included, steam code used [2 available]
Order of War, disc, case, cover art insert, and manual included, steam code used
Just Cause 2 (PC), disc, case, cover art insert, and manual included, steam code used [2 available]

Imports - The following PlayStation games are Japanese imports (NTSC-J). They have not been tested since I don't have anything to test them on. Buy at your own risk. All are in great to like new condition. Many of the games don't have scratches on them. All video games include their manuals, unless stated otherwise.

Culdcept Expansion | SLPM 86223, part of front case was cracked off - $9
PoPoRoGue | SCPS 10050 - $15
Yarudora Series Vol. 2: Kisetsu o Dakishimete | SCPS 10056-7 + Yarudora Series Vol. 2: Kisetsu o Dakishimete Book (not sure what the book is for, but it looks like a drama script for the game) - $25
Other Life: Azure Dreams (AKA Azure Dreams in NA) |SLPM 86047, includes sticker sheet (2 stickers were used), case has large crack on the front - $25
R4: Ridge Racer Type 4 | SLPS 01800-1, includes bonus disc - $11
Ace Combat 2 | SLPS 00830, includes obi, case is cracked - $9
Ace Combat 3 Electrosphere | SLPS 02020-1, includes photosphere booklet - $16
Super Robot Wars Alpha Gaiden | SLPS 03148, the center of the tray which holds the CD inside is cracked - $17
Kidou Senshi Gundam: Gihren no Yabou, Zeon no Keifu (Mobile Suit Gundam Giren's Greed Blood of Zeon) | SLPS 02570-1, no manual - $10
Cyber Org | SLPS 01910 - $14
P.S. Puffy I Love You | ESPM 70003, includes obi - $16
Kokumeikan: Trap Simulation Game | SLPS 00249 + Kokumeikan: Trap Simulation Game Book - $25
Kagero: Kokumeikan Shinsho (AKA Kagero: Deception II in NA) | SLPS 01421 - $9
Aubirdforce (Trial Version) | SLPM 80053 - $4
Dam Dam Stompland (Trial Version) | SLPM-80170 - $4
Disney Interactive Studios Spectrobes Webisode TGS 07 Special Remix DVD, sealed, but case is cracked - $9
Konami Style Navigation CD-Rom Room 101, new and sealed - $10
Yukiwari no Hana / Sampaguita Yarudora Trial CD | PCPX 96128- $4
D3Publisher TGS 2007 Collection DVD, new and unopened - $10
Playstation Comic 2999 Game Kids Demo and Movie | PCPX 96135 - $4
Global Force Demo | PCPX 96146 - $4
G-Police Demo | PCPX 96125 - $4
Kowloon's Gate Special Disc | SLPM 80080 - $9
Bastard Demo | SLPM 80051 - $4
Mobile Suit Gundam Game Encyclopedia Book - $15
Mobile Suit Gundam Federation VS Zeon DX Mission Complete Guide, includes band strip and survey card, slightly water-damaged in the inside cover on the back, but it's not noticeable on the outside - $17
Biohazard 3 The Last Escape The Fastest Guide Book [V Jump] - $15
Dino Crisis Official Guide Book, includes survey card - $17
Nobunaga's Ambition High Wind Handbook Earth Volume, includes survey card - $12
Nobunaga's Ambition High Wind Handbook Heaven Volume - $12
Yarudora Series Vol. 1: Double Cast Fanbook and Special Data Collection CD-ROM | SCZS 94101 (book has little wear) + Yarudora Series Vol. 1: Double Cast Book (not sure what this book is for, but it looks like a drama script for the game) - $30
Gran Turismo Official Guide Book, includes band strip and survey card - $16
Mobile Suit Gundam Gihren's Greed Blood of Zeon Book, includes band strip, still in plastic - $18
Front Mission 3 Book, includes survey card - $10
iP! February 2008 Magazine, DVD not included $4
Front Mission 2 Original Player's Guide Book - $15
Front Mission 2 Guide Book - $15
Front Mission 2 Alternative Guide Book - $15
Eve The Lost One Official Guide Book, includes band strip (Sega Saturn) - $18
Desire Official Guide Book, includes band strip (Sega Saturn) - $18
Mobile Suit Gundam Girhen's Greed Blood of Zeon Tactics of the One Year War Book, includes band strip and survey card - $16
Mobile Suit Gundam Girhen's Greed Blood of Zeon Tactics of the Next Generation War Book, includes band strip and survey card - $16
Saga Frontier Official Player's Guide - $16
Saga Frontier Guide Book - $15
Xenosaga Episode I Der Wille zur Macht Special Fan Art Book (DVD not included) - $20
Xenosaga Episode I Der Wille zur Macht Official Guide Book, includes band strip and survey card - $15
Arc the Lad III V Jump Guide Book, bonus pages have been opened and is cut on the side - $10
Arc the Lad III The Complete Guide Book - $13
Romancing Saga 2 Guide Book (Super Famicon) - $13
Romancing Saga 3 Guide Book (Super Famicon) - $13
Breath of Fire III - $20
Brave Fencer Musashi - $20
The Legend of Dragoon Book - $20
Breath of Fire IV Guide Book - $20
Breath of Fire IV Guide Book - $20
Brave Fencer Musashi Book - $20

Video Game Promos
Lego Batman The Video Game Official Promo Ad Sheet, might have some wear - $1
Army of Two: The 40th Day Official Promo Ad Sheet, might have some wear - $1
Official San Diego Comic Con 2008 Dead Space Plastic Bag, shows wear - $1
Official San Diego Comic Con 2009 Dante's Inferno Plastic Bag, shows wear - $1
Pokemon Pikachu Plushie - $7
Pokemon Pichu Pencil/Pen Top Figure - $1
LittleBigPlanet Promo Bag, has been used and shows some wear - $13
Gears of War 3 Promo Card - $1
Dragon Age II / Deadspace 2 Promo Card - $1
Fable III Promo Card - $1
Hero: 108 Online DVD - $1
Pokemon Promo Card - $1
Nintendo Gaming Lounge Promo Card - $1
Dragon Age Dawn of the Seeker Promo Card - $1
Dark Siders II Promo Card - $1
Namco Bandai Games Fighting Game Panel Promo Card - $1
Dragon Age II Inflatable Sword, new and sealed [2 available] - $4
Lego Universe Beta Key Access Code Card, I dunno if this still works or not - free
Harry Potter Years 1-4 Avatar Broomstick Xbox LIVE Card, card only, code was used [3 available] - free
Halo Reach Noble 6 Avatar Helmet Xbox LIVE Card, card only, code was used - free
Halo Reach Gamestop Promo Box - $5
Final Fantasy VIII Extra Solider (Irvine Kinneas, Laguna Loire, and Quistis Trepe), new in box but packaging is discolored - $13 each
Pokemon Drawstring Bag, sealed in bag [2 available] - $15
Pokemon Pokedex 3D T-Shirt, sealed in bag [3 available - 2 size M, 1 size L] - $15
Dragonica Online Official Promo Sticker - $1
Unbound Saga Official Promo Card - $1

Posters - All posters will be rolled and stored in a sturdy mailing tube. Shipping costs $5 flat within the U.S. with any amount of posters bought. Folded posters can be shipped in an envelope for less. I have duplicates for most posters, so let me know if you want more than one of a poster.

Twilight Mini Poster approx. 11.5"x 17" - $4
New Moon Mini Poster approx. 11.5"x 17" - $4
Breaking Dawn Pt. 1 Sunset Poster approx. 11.5"x 17" - $4
Breaking Dawn Pt. 2 Edward Poster approx. 11.5"x17" - $5
Breaking Dawn Pt. 2 Jacob Poster approx. 11.5"x17" - $5
Breaking Dawn Pt. 2 Group Poster approx. 11.5"x17" - $7
Biomega Double-Sided Poster approx. 24" x 18", - $5, $3 for water-damaged ones
Corpse Princess (Shikabane Hime: Kuro) Poster approx. 11" x 17" - $4
Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 approx 18" x 25", signed by producer Ryo Mito [3 available, 1 is creased, 1 is water-damaged] - $90
Naruto Poster - $5
Blue Exorcist Poster - $5
Mass Effect Paragon Lost Poster, thick poster - $5
Fractale Poster, thick poster, double-sided - $5
Lego Ninjago Poster, was originally folded - $4
Iron Sky Poster, was originally folded - $4
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Poster approx. 22' x 28", shows some wear - $5
Halo Legends 3 in a series of 7 Poster approx. 26" x 37.5", limited, only 1500 printed - $30
Lego Universe Promo Poster approx. 18" x 24" [3 available, 1 is water-damaged, 2 have some wear/creases] - $3
Splatterhouse Poster approx. 24" x 35", signed by Dave Wilkins, folded - $65
Halo Reach Limited Edition Poster approx. 11" x 17", individually numbered poster - $15
Halo 4 Poster approx. 11"x17" - $10
Walking Dead Poster - $12
War of the Worlds Goliath Poster - $6
Mad Sticker Poster - $4
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Poster - $5
Nickelodeon Poster - $5
Redakai Poster - $4
Hot Cocoa Bang Bang Poster approx. 11" x 17" - $3
Bob's Burger Poster approx. 11" x 17" - $3
For Whom the Sleigh Bells Tolls Promo Poster approx. 11" x 17" - $3
Astro Boy Mini Poster approx. 11.5"x 17" - $4
Astro Boy Poster approx. 27" x 40", originally folded - $4
Coraline The Game Poster approx. 24" x 36", originally folded - $4
Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back Double-Sided Promo Poster approx. 16" x 30", may have some wear/creased - $6
The House That Drips Blood on Alex Poster approx. 18" x 24", has creases/wear and water-damage - $2
Spit On Your Grave Poster approx. 17" x 24.5" [2 available, both have some creases/wear] - $2
Mirrors 2 Poster approx. 13" x 19" [3 available, 1 has some wear/creases, 2 are water-damaged] - $2
Prison Break Poster approx. 11"x 17" - $4
Terminator Sarah Conner Chronicles Poster approx. 11"x 17" - $4
Terminator Sarah Conner Chronicles DVD/Blu-ray Poster Promo approx. 11"x 17" - $4
Pushing Daisies Poster approx. 11"x17" - $4
Burn Notice Poster approx. 13" x 19" - $4
White Collar Poster approx. 13" x 19" - $4
Human Target Poster approx. 11" x 17" - $3
Legend of Niel Poster approx. 18" x 24" - $3
Minimates MAX Mobile Action Extreme Poster approx. 24" x 36", has a lot of wear/creases - $2
Joy Ride 2 Poster approx. 13.5"x 20.25" - $2
Street Kings Poster approx. 13.5"x 20.25" - $3
Transformers 2 Poster approx. 13.5"x 20.25" - $4
Eagle Eye "Dont' Walk Run" Poster approx. 13.5"x 20.25" - $3
Never Back Back Down Poster approx. 13.5" x 20.25" - $3
Salt Poster approx. 11" x 17" - $4
Red Poster approx. 11.5" x 17" - $3
Star Wars The Revenge of the Jedi Double-Sided Poster size approx. 30" x 19.5", has some creases/wear - $7
Game of Thrones Map Poster size approx. 11" x 17" - $4
The Three Musketeers Poster size approx. 11" x 17" - $4
Transit Poster size approx. 12" x 18" - $4
Attack the Outer Block: Inner CIty vs. Outter Space Poster size approx. 11" x 17" - $4
Mortal Kombat Legacy Poster - $4
The Other Guys Poster approx. 11.5" x 17" - $3
Sex Drive Mini Poster approx. 11.5"x 17" - $3
Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Poster approx 15" x 24" [2 available, 1 is water-damaged, 1 is signed by ???, autograph personalized to Emily] - $5 for the autographed one, $3 for the damaged one
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Poster, large size - $15
Mr. Timms Poster approx. 11" x 17", poster is creased - $4
The Night Circus Poster, signed by author Erin Morgenstern - $60
Dead Rising 2 Off the Record / Dead Rising Road to Fortune Double-Sided Poster approx. 18" x 24", signed by producer Jason Leigh and comic book author Tom Waltz, poster is thicker than regular posters - $90
Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 approx 18" x 25", signed by producer Ryo Mito - $90
Fringe Poser - $5
Sinister Poster - $4
Pacific Rim Large Double-Sided Poster, has a lot of wear/creases - $5
Final Fantasy XII Vaan Poster, might have some wear - $7
Final Fantasy XIII Elixir Poster approx. 10" x 14", has some markings on it - $10
Final Fantasy The Spirits Within Poster approx 22" x 34", never been used, in plastic wrapper - $5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DVDs - $3 shipped for each unless stated with a different price

K-19 The Widowmaker DVD widescreen, No manual
War Classics Vol. 1 (4 films total) DVD, No manual
Gigli DVD
Garden State DVD, in blockbuster rental case, no manual
Freaky Friday DVD
S.W.A.T DVD Widescreen
Agent Red DVD
The Underneath DVD Widescreen
American Pie 2 DVD unrated Edition, disc may be scratched which might affect movie
Fire Down Below DVD, disc is placed on plastic case inside, while the rest of the case outside is cardboard
Star Wars III Retrun of the Jedi DVD, new and sealed - $2
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Original Pilot Episode DVD Promo, new and sealed - $30

DVD Season Boxsets - $7 ea
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: The Complete Fifth Season DVD
Desperate Housewives - The Complete First Season DVD
Desperate Housewives - The Complete Second Season DVD
Lost: The Complete First Season DVD
Grey's Anatomy: The Complete First Season DVD, outer box cover is ripped
Grey's Anatomy: The Complete Second Season DVD
The Pretender: The Complete First Season DVD
MadTV Season 1 DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom