• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

desperately looking for Saturn S-video cables at a decent price, PM me if you have options/suggestions!

oh yeah my GPU looks like it might be dead too, so if you've got a good replacement for a 6870 @ $100 lemme know

Azzurri

Looking to sell my Early 2011 Apple 27" LED monitor. Great condition, no dead pixels. I'm looking for $750 shipped. I also have a Dual link DVI adapter that was $150.

PM ME for any other questions.

patientx

positive feedback for Visualante2 , I bought three games from him, from England to Turkey, it arrived in 3 days via post. Really impressive. Also very good condition like new.

I'm looking for the following titles:

Super Mario 3D Land
New Super Mario Bros 2

Willing to pay about $20 for each shipped. Send me a pm if you want to sell them.

GreenMana

I want to sell the following Steam games (codes):

Anomaly Warzone Earth - 3
Blackwell Bundle (all 4 titles) - 8
Dead Island - 7
Dungeon Defenders - 9
Eufloria - 0.50
Hacker Evolution: Duality - 3
Hacker Evolution: Untold - 2
InMomentum - 1
Orcs Must Die - 4
Rock of Ages - 1
Your Doodles Are Bugged! - 0.50
Zombie Shooter - 0.75
Zombie Shooter 2 - 0.75

I also have a couple Xbox 360 Arcade games:

Carnival Games: Monkey See, Monkey Do - $7
Fruit Ninja Kinect - $7

open to trades.

I am Neogaf+

Amagon

Positve Feedback to Shin Johnpv for quick payment, excellent communications and just found out he is a local Gaffer! Thanks dude!

Stencil

Posted this in the "rare" gaming item thread, but I'm looking to offload this:
PM me with appraisals/offers please (!)
I have a factory sealed Star Fox 64 with the pack-in rumble pack. Does anyone know how much this is worth? Amazon only lists the one without the rumble AFAIK.
Ek2qs68.jpg

kQP7qqv.jpg

Bl8aWu3.jpg

havokt

Positive feedback for PhoenixSFT. Artbook came in condition described and extremely fast. A pleasure to do business with.

WTS:

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed (Wii U)-30 shipped

Lego Gandalf Arrives set-12 shipped
Lego Uruk Hai Army set-20 shipped
Lego Deep Sea Raider set-20 shipped
Lego 10156-11 shipped
Lego 6866 (Marvel Helicopter set)-20 shipped

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D soundtrack-16 shipped

The Very Best of Super Mario Bros. (Valiant Comics)-Don't see many listings for it so shoot me an offer!
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition Guide-17 shipped

Might have a few more random guides lying around, I'll have to see!

WTB:
Pokemon Crystal and Yellow carts (My boxes and manuals are lonely)
CIB SNES games (Let me know what you have)
Red Wii mote and nunchuck

tm24

Positive Feedback to DunderHassan

Transaction was completed in minutes and im now eagerly awaiting Bioshock: Infinite!

Talon

Very positive feedback for Lambtron, our resident Twins fan.

Paid within a few minutes. Very communicative all the way through. A pleasure to deal with.

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays and Thursdays, but I can generally get stuff shipped other days if you really need it.

Selling:
zJM7a.jpg

Vandal Hearts II + Guide - $25 shipped
Game is complete and mint. Guide is fully intact, but has some wear on the outside, especially around the spine (as seen above). All pages are intact, but just due to age you can see the glue/binding starting to wear, the first couple of pages of the book fully attached but you can see it starting to become loose. Still in good shape all around, but would be more for someone actually looking to use the guide.

eTOQ7jc.jpg

Revoltech #92 Nicholas Wolfwood from Trigun Badass Rumble - $40 shipped
Some of the corners are a bit dinged up from shipping, but appears to be brand new; only not positive because there appears to be no plastic seal stickers on these figures, maybe someone can confirm? I carefully opened the flap and verified that the plastic wrap and twist-ties on the figure are all there and doesn't look tampered with at all, so I assume I'm just being paranoid. You can see much better pictures of the figure here: http://www.nekomagic.com/?p=12100

Looking for
-Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy (aka Dissidia 2, Jesus Christ S-E) Strategy Guide. Looking for one complete and in good condition; doesn't seem like they're even going over retail, but figured I would see if someone here has one as opposed to just getting one off Amazon or Ebay.

Pengew

Want to sell or trade the following Steam Keys. Would prefer Paypal gift payment if possible.

Cave Story+ - $5
Titan Quest - $5
Binding of Isac - $5
Cortex Command - $5
Legend of Grimrock - $5
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - $5

Humble Bundle 1 - $5
Humble Bundle 3 - $5

jaxword

WTS a Wifi Ps Vita. Or will trade straight up for an excellent condition 3ds XL. Comes with an 8gb memory card, soft Ps vita case. Uncharted and Rayman. Also has Plants Vs. Zombies and Sunflowers and PvZ pinball. Also had a screen protector and full skin on it since day one. Asking $170 obo

Claiming this one, paypal sent.

Selling:

Red 3DS XL System - complete with box and manual, but no club nintendo code.

Eshop purchase linked to the system include the following games: Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Punch-out! VC, Metroid 2 VC, and Twin Bee 3D.

I also have the following DS games I'd be interested in selling with the system at a discounted rate: Pokemon Black (complete), Dragon Quest IV(cart only), Dragon Quest V(complete), Dragon Quest VI(cart only), Castlevania Portrait of Ruin (complete.

For the system by itself, I was hoping to get $150
For the system and all the DS games, I was hoping to get $200.

If you're only interested in some of the DS games, let me know.

Sent a PM about the system, get back to me if you aren't done for the night.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Very positive feedback for Lambtron, our resident Twins fan.

Paid within a few minutes. Very communicative all the way through. A pleasure to deal with.
And likewise positive feedback for Talon. An excellent deal on excellent headphones.

Zing

Banned
I'm looking to get Mega Man X2 and X3, either CIB or with just the manual. It's a long shot posting here, but I have to give it a try. PM me if you havea either for sale or trade. I have a few moderately valuable games to trade, such as Harvest Moon with manual, the Breath of Fire games with maps and manuals, and so on.

Mmx2_box.jpg

Mmx3_box.jpg

Linkhero1

Looking for the following: Either CIB or Loose Carts

Secret of Mana
Chrono Trigger
Tetris Attack
Wild Guns
Demon's Crest
Castlevania Dracula X
Super Castlevania IV

PM me if you have them and with reasonable pricing please. :)

n64coder

Is anyone interested in the official Nintendo WiFi USB adapter? $20 or best offer? Confirmed working but doesn't include CD or docs. You can download the driver from Nintendo's website.

Here's a pic of a similar device (not mine)

nintendo-wi-fi-usb-adapter-hands-on-20051107014430936-000.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom